Surprise Castle ✔️

By multiple_fandoms198

Based on the tv show Castle. A different version of how season 5 starts. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 51

83 8 0
By multiple_fandoms198

Beckett pov...

Castle and I have a week off from work so we are heading to the Hamptons. We invited Martha, Alexis and my dad to come with us. This is Hunter's first visit to the Hamptons, we took the twins but we haven't had much time in the last year for a getaway.

We unload all our stuff and set the portacots up for the kids to sleep in. My dad arrives next and Martha and Alexis pull up next and put their bags away in their rooms.

We have some lunch before going for a walk along the beach. I carry Hunter and the twins walk with us. We get to a nice part of the sand and sit down so we can play in the sand and build sandcastles. Hunter likes to squish the sand in his hand or try to each it. Cosmo and Johanna are racing each other to sit in the sandcastles to smash them. It's too cold to go swimming but the kids stand at the edge of the water getting wet feet when the waves goes over their feet. Alexis helps Hunter to stand in the water so he can join in with their brother and sister.
We walk for a bit more before going home. We spend the rest of the day mucking around and playing.

The week seems to fly by. We walk around town, spend time at the park, go swimming, play games, watch movies, picnics on the beach. My dad and Martha also watched the kids for a day so that Rick and I could have some time alone together.

We have a good time away and get to spend some quality family time. No manger what job we have this time is always important and especially with jobs like ours it is good to get away from all the horror and death and make some happy memories. I always think what it would be like to have my mom here with me but I feel like she is watching and supporting me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 16 9
Detective Rose Blanc is investigating Harlan Thrombeys death alongside her father, This is she doesnt know a face from her past would come back >f...
15.9K 481 19
Sequel of the book "Castle Their Story 1"
1.2K 43 3
Since a lot of you guys asked for it, here's a small sequel to my previous one shot "Twenty Questions" where you'll be able to read what happened aft...
32.7K 1.3K 48
This story is the interesting story of Castle and Beckett. I'm combining regular the Castle story with a peculiar twist, I hope you enjoy. EVEN THOUG...