Territorial Men 3: Brooke Mon...

By missgrainne

One of the richest man in Asia, Brooke Montero is clearly needed only one thing... A woman who will marry him... More

Synopsis
Prologue
1 ~ Client
2 ~ Baby
3 ~ Deal
4 ~ Wife
5 ~ Married (SPG)
6 ~ Submissive
7 ~ Greedy
8 ~ Wound
10 ~ Honeymoon (Part 2/SPG)
11 ~ Mystery
12 ~ Prince
13 ~ Misunderstanding
14 ~ Bad News
15 ~ Yes (SPG)
16 ~ No Cuddling
17 ~ Crave
18 ~ Positive
19 ~ Broken
20 ~ The Truth
21 ~ Pain
22 ~ Tears
23 ~ DNA Test
24 ~ Voice
25 ~ Embrace
26 ~ Promise
27 ~ Result (SPG)
28 ~ Bed (SPG)
29 ~ Truth
30 ~ Mother
31 ~ Briggs & Brianna
32 ~ Never Ending
Epilogue

9 ~ Water (Part 1/SPG)

394K 9.2K 217
By missgrainne

CHAPTER NINE

GELICAH can't take her eyes of her husband. From the plane and when they arrived in the beautiful island of Maldives. She keeps on staring at him, he looks different. Something on his eyes were bothering her.

"Quit ogling, I might think that you are falling in love with me already." Supladong sita nito sa kanya habang nag-aalmusal sila sa gitna ng karagatan.

They're in a floating cottage. Her husband rented it. Obviously, he wanted to be alone with her. The other cottages were just near them. Foreigners are just around, enjoying the view.

The pristine clear water is the combination of blue and green. The waves were mellow, it was relaxing and the cold salty wind keep blowing. The white sands were naturally sparkling and the bright sunlight making the whole place alive and almost in perfection.

The island is one hell breathtaking. It was like a paradise on her dreams that came true. This place is really perfect for honeymoon. It's very romantic. She's already in love to the beauty of Maldives.

"Hindi ka ba nakatulog ng maayos kagabi?" Imbes ay tanong niya.

He sliced another piece of meat before he put in on his mouth using a fork. He formally chewed it, making himself enjoying the foods as she enjoying watching him.

"Yes, I need some sleep tonight."

"You should. Nangangalumata ka."

"Gwapo pa rin naman, di ba?"

Nangingiti na tumango-tango siya. "No doubt. Gwapo pa rin."

Brooke was wearing a white cotton polo and a blue surfing board shorts. The hard muscles and the veins on his arms are visible now. Hindi man marahas ang bawat galaw ng kamay at braso nito, pero ang mga muscle at ugat ay sadyang galit at tila nanunubok. And he's effortlessly catching women's attention, just by sitting there and eating.

Napapairap talaga siya sa harap-harapan na pagsulyap dito ng mga kababaihan sa paligid nila. Mapa-Asian, mistisa o Latina, walang sinasanto ang kakisigan ng lalaki sa harap niya.

"Where do you like to go after we eat?" He asked, ignoring those pretty eyes who was glancing at him the moment they entered to their own floating cottage.

"Hmm, I just want to walk around. And take a picture of course." She winked at him. "Are you a good photographer?"

Mainit na pinasadahan nito ang mukha niya pababa sa dibdib, napainom siya ng tubig. Kung makikita lang nito ang ibaba pa ng katawan niya ay tiyak na papasadahan din nito ng tingin 'yon.

"If you will be the subject, I can be a good photographer."

Hinamig niya ang sarili nang muli pa nitong binalikan ang dibdib niya. She's on her maroon one piece backless bikini, her cleavage were proudly showing because of the criss-cross design on the chest. She pair it with printed bohemian pants and a summer hat.

Though, all the women around were wearing a revealing bikini, still, she could not stand herself removing the only clothe that covering her thighs and legs. It was not being conservative, she grew up in Tate, it was so normal wearing a bikini no matter how revealing it was. It's just that, she felt a bit nervous exposing her body, knowing that Brooke will surely stare at her.

Maybe later? When they're already in the beach, swimming and walking around.

"Then, be my photographer later." She smile sweetly at him.

"Sure, for my wife."

After a few minutes they left the floating cottage and decided to walk along the pristine clear water next to the beach. She removed her bohemian pants, leaving her with one piece backless bikini. The maroon color making her white skin glow. Mas lalong lumitaw ang kulay niya at mas lalong nakita ang magandang hubog ng katawan niya.

Brooke was walking just behind her, holding their camera. He was the one who take a pictures around the place and probably her pictures. Ah, her back!

She turn around and spotted him holding a camera, it's on his eyes and then he clicked the button.

"I'm not yet ready," she complain, but he just shrug his shoulder.

Tinignan nito ang mga kuha sa camera kaya napalapit siya. His lips form a thin line while looking at the images.

"Your bikini is too revealing. You should change." He said with furrowed eyebrows.

She stood in front of him and take a glance on his shots. It's her bare sexy back, walking with bare foot. The pictures can't deny her curvy body. The other one was her side view shot, facing the sea while holding her hat to avoid blowing out by the wind. Her breast and butt were proud and in a perfect angle.

"You are the one who bought this."

He groaned at that. It was his fault.

"Wear the other one. The two piece."

"Okay," she shrug. "Hmm. You're good. I love the shots." She was smiling while looking on the other photos, cupping the camera and his hands with hers.

"I wanna go swim." He suddenly said, getting her attention. "Would you like to come with me?"

"Sure," kinuha niya rito ang camera. "But let me take you a picture, first. Topless." She playfully wiggled her eyebrows on him. "Please, hubby?"

"Okay," he started to unbutton his polo shirt and she started taking a picture of him.

Hell! Brooke is stripping in front of her! His eyes is on her, he was letting her do whatever she was doing. Napakagat siya sa pang-ibabang labi ng mabagal nitong inalis sa katawan ang pang-itaas na damit. Revealing his flat stomach and the ripped hard muscles on it. A six packs, and below is a happy line and sexy v-line.

Sa kabila ng hangin at lamig ng paligid, pakiramdam niya ay pinagpawisan bigla ang kanyang noo. At lalong uminit ang mukha niyang kanina pa nag-iinit dahil sa sikat ng araw.

"Uh, lets swim?" She felt awkward.

He throw his cotton polo on the sand and he lifted a bit his hand in front for her to get it.

Ang panginginig ng kalamnan niya ay umabot sa kanyang mga kamay, ang hindi mapangalanang damdamin ay nagpapahirap sa kanya at sa mga kilos niya.

Marahan siyang naglabas ng hangin sa dibdib bago kinuha ang kamay ng asawa at impit na napatili nang pangkuin siya nito bigla at patakbong lumusong sa tubig.

Mahigpit na napakapit siya sa balikat nito sa pagsalakay ng lamig ng tubig sa katawan niya.

"Uh, ang lamig..." halos mapaungol siya sa pagrereklamo.

"Iinit din 'yan mamaya." Bulong nito sa gilid ng ulo niya.

Brooke was carrying her, in a bridal style. The clear water is above his chest. Ang marahan na alon ay naglalaro sa matipuno nitong dibdib, paangat sa leeg at sa Adam's apple, na isa yata sa madalas niyang sinusulyapan. Coz she found that part of him sexy and very manly.

"P-Pwede mo na akong ibaba,"

"Are you sure?" Malamlam ang mga mata ng asawa at hindi niya makakayanan ang mga gano'ng titig.

She avoided his gaze by looking down on his divided chin, the stubbles below it making her lips pout a bit. Why is everything about him scream of how lucky she is to have a man like him? To marry him? And to be his wife?

"I'm...sure. Put me down."

Slowly, he loosened up his grip on her waist and legs, his eyes never leaves hers, watching her reaction. Muli ay naipulupot niya ang mga braso sa batok ng asawa nang maibaba siya nito at hindi maabot ng paa niya ang buhangin. Ang lalim!

Ang mga palad nito ay maingat lang na nakasuporta sa magkabilang bewang niya, tila alam na kakailanganin niya ang tulong nito.

"Ang lalim..." halos pabulong na sabi niya.

"You know how to swim?" She nodded her head as an answer. And slowly, he remove his hands on her waist, making her panicked for some reason.

"H-hey," napayakap siya sa asawa, tila naghabol dito nang umatras ito ng bahagya. "I don't...I don't..."

"What?" The side of his lips curve up a bit.

She slapped his chest frustratedly with her one hand and put it again on his nape. Hindi sa kaartehan pero pakiramdam niya ay bigla siyang natakot sa lalim ng tubig. Kung wala ito ay baka lumubog na siya!

"Huwag mo akong iwan!" Frustrated na sabi niya.

"Who told you that I would leave you?" She could hear the hint of playfulness on his voice.

"You stepped backward!"

Masuyo na hinawi nito ang iilang hibla ng basang buhok niya na tumabing sa kanyang mukha. Lumabi siya, umirap dito upang itago ang kaba dahil sa lalim ng tubig at sa mga titig nito.

"I thought you want to swim, I was just letting you."

"Ayoko nang lumangoy."

"Why not?"

Marahan na hinahaplos nito pataas at pababa ang magkabilang bewang niya. Ang lamig ng tubig ay tila nag-init. Ang matinding sikat ng araw ay hindi na pansin pa. She suddenly focus on how he caress her waist up to the side of her boobs.

"I felt n-nervous."

"Hmm, let's stay like this, then." He pulled her closer, making her feel the bulge between his thigh on her flat stomach.

Dala nang maiinit na haplos ng asawa sa bewang niya, papunta sa tiyan at paangat sa dibdib niya kaya hindi niya na napigilan pa ang pag-alpas ng mahinang daing mula sa bahagyang nakaawang na bibig.

"Umm," parang lasing na nakatutok ang mata niya sa leeg nito, nag-iinit na ang katawan niya.

Slowly, he remove down the straps of her one piece bikini, making her breast exposed under the clear water. She can see it. Her nipples hardened when the cold wind blown.

Bumaba ang mukha ng asawa sa leeg niya at binigyan siya ng masusuyong halik sa parteng 'yon. She tilted her head back a bit, giving him the rights to completely claim her neck and her body.

Icah gripped on her husband nape when he felt his one hand on her breast, pinching her hardened nipple.

"B-Brooke..." paos na tawag niya.

His lips travel up until it reached her earlobe. "Yes?"

He teased her ear by breathing on it. Nakiliti siya. Tila may umapoy sa loob ng katawan niya. He was palming her breasts alternately and it feels good. She like the sensation.

"I want..." she doesn't even know what exactly is she wanted!

Maybe his touch? His kiss? She doesn't know! Para siyang nalalasing sa mga haplos at halik ng asawa niya. Nababaliw na yata siya!

"What my wife wants? Hmm?" His soft lips travel down on her jaw.

"I want your k-kiss?"

Brooke cackled, he was now kissing the side of her lips, teasing her.

"What else?"

Nakagat niya ang labi nang marahan nitong pisilin ang isang dibdib niya bago pinaglaruan ang ut*ng niya gamit ang hinlalaki nito.

"Y-your touch...I want your t-touch, too."

Sa gitna ng malalim at malamig na tubig ay tila umapoy ang paligid nang maramdaman niya ang isang kamay ng asawa na bumaba sa pagitan ng mga hita niya. Parang lasing na sumubsob ang mukha niya sa balikat nito at hinayaan ang sarili na magpadala sa kakaibang init na bumalot sa kanya.

Her legs automatically wrap around his waist, when his finger found the pearl between her thighs.

"Umm," she moaned when he started rubbing her femininity.

Napapapikit siya sa sarap ng marahan na pagmasahe ng gitnang daliri nito sa hiwa niya. Tuluyan nang nawala ang lamig sa katawan niya, sa init ay nagpatangay na.

His thumb found her cl*t skillfully and he teased it with it. She wanted to let out a loud moan but she was stopping herself.

Napakagat siya sa balikat ng asawa upang pigilan pa lalo ang pag ungol. Lucky that they're alone in that spot. They can do whatever his husband wants for her. But it's still a public place. They're still people around, just a bit far from them. Stopping herself from moaning loud is the only thing she can do for a moment, coz she cannot stop herself from wanting him.

Brooke lips travel down to her collarbone. She can feel her breast against his hairy hard chest. It tingling her. She wanted to feel him more.

Absentmindedly, she grind her hips, making him groan. Below her butt is his hard hot thing, poking her.

"Baby..." his voice was raspy. "Stop grinding,"

"I w-want...to feel you."

"You will, later." Anito habang hinahalik-halikan ang collarbone niya pababa sa dibdib niya.

Mas lalo siyang hindi na magkandamayaw at napaliyad sa kagustuhan na maramdaman ang labi ng asawa sa dibdib niya.

"Please..." she begged, tilting her head back, facing the bright blue skies, while closing her eyes.

Brooke suddenly lifted her body up a bit, humulas ang tubig sa dibdib niya. Umihip ang hangin at nadama niya 'yon sa dibdib niya. Ngunit kaagad din napalitan ng init ang lamig nang maramdaman niya ang mainit na hininga ng asawa sa ibabaw ng dibdib niya.

"You're perfect," he praised before he felt him kissing the side of her nipple.

"Damn," she cursed breathily.

His one hand was supporting her weight, while the other one is on between her thighs, his fingers keep playing with her cl*t.

Napahawak siya sa ulo ng asawa nang ipasok nito ang ut*ng niya sa mainit nitong bibig at marahan na sinipsip-sipsip. Brooke was sucking her like a baby who's hungry enough to taste her milk. Ramdam niya ang panggigigil ng asawa sa kanya sa bawat pagsipsip nito sa tuktok niya. May kaunting hapdi pero mas lamang ang sarap.

"Ohh, hubby...ohhh, that feels good."

He alternately sucked her nipples while his fingers were busy on rubbing and playing with her femininity. She was already wet. And she felt something on her stomach. She felt the needs to release that familiar feelings inside.

Brooke sipped on the skin around her breast, like a vampire who's thirsty to get a taste of a blood. What her husband did will surely leave a mark on her breasts, but she doesn't mind it. She loves the way he marked her.

Umarko ang katawan niya sa pinagsabay na sarap ng halik ng asawa sa dibdib niya at sa pagkiskis ng daliri nito sa pagkababae niya. She felt the liquid on her lower abdomen. It's coming down. She's coming.

Humigpit ang kapit niya sa balikat ni Brooke nang kagat-kagatin nito ang ut*ng niya, salit-salit na para bang hindi sapat ang isa lang, kailangan ay dalawa talaga.

Kagat. Sipsip. Kagat. Sipsip. Nahihibang siya sa pinagsamang hapdi at sarap. Sabayan pa ng paghagod-hagod ng matigas na daliri nito sa namimintig niyang pagkababae.

"I'm almost there...ooohhh," she arched her body one more time when he inserted a digit inside her and move it in and out, bringing her to the climax. "Ohhh, hubby! Ahh!" She almost scream when his finger move fast inside her. "I'm gonna cum! Ohhh..."

Brooke licked her nipple and buried his middle finger inside of her...and let her taste her orgasm.

Kumislot ang pagkababae niya habang nasa loob ang daliri ng asawa. Nanghihina na napayakap siya dito at isnubsob ang mukha sa leeg nito. Ipinikit niya ang mga mata at nakaramdam ng pangungulila nang alisin ni Brooke ang daliri sa loob niya.

"You taste sweet as always," he muttered after awhile. Icah opened her eyes tiredly only to saw him licking his finger that he used to pleasure her. Sarap na sarap ito. "Wanna go to our room?" He whispered seductively, putting her body on heat again.

Then he gently pulled up the straps of her one piece bikini to cover her breast properly. She felt him kissing the top of her head while waiting for her answer.

"Y-yes, please." She whispered back and let her husband carry her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 46.4K 43
(Game Series # 9) Mauro Eugenio dela Rama's life revolved around school and work. At times, he felt like drowning pero hindi siya pwedeng magreklamo...
26.5M 1M 72
He's a 29-year-old mayor of the town and she's a 19-year-old orphaned student. Jackson became Frantiska's legal guardian before anything else. Their...
3.8M 156K 44
When secret agent McLaren Lane starts dreaming about a little girl, buried memories from his past resurface--a past shockingly intertwined with Celin...
5.4M 112K 21
With her alluring beauty and a sultry body, men could easily fall for Mandy. The only man that seemed uninterested with her was the Honorable Senator...