Under (JenLisa AU)

By agostiandi

JenLisa AU Yes, a mysterious Lalisa Manoban never bows down to anyone not until she met Jennie Kim, a school... More

TQIUTH
Prologue
The Queen
Clinic
Student Council President
Nigtmare
Second Interaction
Mission Failed
Mom's Plan
Chicken and Chipmunk
Under My Umbrella
A Date?
Childhood Photo
Heartbeats
What Is This?
The Love Story Starts Here
Cat And Mice
Girls will be Girls
In denial Jennie Kim
Feelings
Kai
Courting Her
She's Really Under
Pads
Bloody Morning
Wrong
Preperation
The Festival
Convincing The Queen
The Game
Kai Again?
Her Deepest Secret
Hope To Die
Let Her Go
Aqui Te Amo, Jennie
The gift
Kai's Part
Giving Up Everything
Saying The Truth
Jennie Kim
Lisa Manoban
Letters and Revelations
Memories
Two Thousand and You
This Will Come to an End
Leaving
Present Time
Irene Whut?
Please Be Alive
~ Ending ~
Epilogue

The Queen's Wrath

22.2K 699 112
By agostiandi

T H I R D P E R S O N

It was Saturday night, all mafias and gangsters were inside their hideout partying and wasting the time of their life.

All of them were busy minding their own businesses and didn't even notice that their enigmatic Queen has arrived.

The blonde was very mad because of what was happening to her days ago. Adding that the loud music was making her more irritated than she is right now.

"Who the hell told you all to party without me!" Lalisa can't help but to shout.

That's when they all stopped from what they're doing and looked in one direction.

The famous stoic facial expression of the Queen was curved all over her face.

They all knew what does that mean, it means that the Queen wasn't in the mood for some fun. Old ones knew her but not the new ones.

"I am very sorry Queen, please forgive us they're all excited to party and have forgotten about you." The man said and kneeled with his right knee in front of her immediately.

"Forgive us." Another man said.

The new ones were hesitating to kneel unlike the old ones, after seeing the Queen. The newbies doubt that she can even defend herself but kneeled after all.

"Forgetting about me huh?" The Queen roamed her eyes to the room.

'Ah newbies huh.'

She's still can't move on from what happened the whole school week and now here she was dealing with her new recruited people and she's having a hard time again.

"Get up!" The Queen said with authority.

They all quickly got up, she turned her head to every mafias and gangsters that were there.

"I will just forgive and forget what just happened if someone tries to fight with me." The people inside the room started chattering about what the Queen had said.

They're afraid because they once witnessed the Queen's wrath, it surely was horrible to see.

Only the older members were afraid of her, the problem is mostly the people inside the room are all new.

They don't know what the Queen can do.

The boy with leather jacket and mohawk haircut suddenly raised his hand and stepped forward.

"I want to fight you." The boy said. He's very confident with himself that he even pointed his index finger to the Queen. "Looking at you I doubt that you can really lead this society."

The whole room roared, they knew that this would gonna be fun but somehow they kinda pity him too.

The Queen just shushed them, she lost her excitement because there's only one person who wanted to fight her.

"Are you sure you want to fight me alone?" The Queen said looking down at him, belittling the man.

The other one felt insulted of how the way Queen would look at him.

"Let's just start this, I'm strong enough to beat you and I don't need their help anyways." He said with the smirk drawn on his face. He has too much confidence in himself.

He started started stretching his arms and cracking some of his bones in his neck and fist. He stood in his defence position, ready to fight the Queen.

But that didn't even bother the Queen she didn't even move just a little bit. She's just looking at him with a bored face.

'He's ready but not that ready.' The Queen said inside her mind. 'Too young to beat me.'

The Black Titans moved theirselves and made a space for the fight.

"You go first." The Queen said lazily. "I'm giving you a chance to punch or kick me anywhere so don't waste it."

The boy smiled and started dragging himself to the to the latter and threw punches all over the Queen.

The Queen dodged them all, she snickered because the boy was so slow to move and needed a little bit of training.

Lisa successfully let herself get out from those punches by quickly putting her hands on boy's shoulders avoiding the punches first, she jumped all over him back tiding.

After her body landed on the floor behind him, she quickly got up and kicked his knee behind.

The mafias roared and gangsters cheered with so much amazement for the Queen, they have never seen a woman like her who kicks ass.

Then the boy kneeled to the floor in no time because of the force from the Queen's kick. Another bunch of guys suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

'Maybe they're the back up of this monkey or maybe they just wanted a fight too.' Lisa said.

The Queen looked at them noticing their angry faces.

"The fun is coming!" The Queen smirked but still with coldness.

The group noticed the smirk and it affected them big time. They became afraid of Lisa's scary smirk.

They chose to surround her but the Queen remains standing not doing anything, she's looking at them intently like her stare can make melt every parts of their body.

'11...12...13...14...15... Hmm not bad.'

One of the guy started swaying his body and threw a punch, the Queen caught the man's fist then she back tide to twist his arm making sure her feet would landed on another two of them.

The others started to run and join them while the Queen is blocking and dodging the punches and kicks.

She got down and straightened her lower leg, with her foot she spun it around with the help of her hands to make her still up and support her in a short manner of time, rumbling their feet.

They all stumbled groaning after their back hit the cold floor.

The first guy who got beaten by the Queen was now fully recovered and now joining again.

He ran, darting his fist to the Queen's face but she caught it with her right hand.

Lisa was holding the boy's hand so tight that his bones were starting to crack.

"Not. My. Face."

❤️☠️❤️

Jennie P.O.V

8:30 pm

I just finished cooking and was watching Riverdale Season 3 when someone knocked.

"Eonni please let me in!" The sounds of it was like she's in a hurry.

Uhh maybe it's Rosé, she's already here.

Jennie quickly got up and opened the door, she was about to greet the younger girl but decided not to because Rose immediately closed the door and left her there.

Jennie just eyed her confused.

'What's with her?'

Her attention turned to the door when someone knocked again.

'Maybe today is national knocking day?"

She took a peek to see who is it but shocked to see Kim Jisoo, the infamous ace player of their school's volleyball team again.

'Why she's here?"

"Please let me in!" The voice said from the outside.

I didn't hesitate to open the door 'again' revealing myself since it's raining outside.

"What brought you here Ms. Kim?" I said in a nice way.

I think I'm not the one she's expecting to see after the door opened but she immediately regained herself.

"I uhhh just want to see Chae-" She was cut off when Chaeyung spoke from the dining room.

"Eonni if someone knocks and asks about me, tell them I'm not here."

"Okay!" I shouted and turned my to Jisoo again,

"Why are you again?"

"I uhmm, it's raining outside and I don't know where to go. Can I come in?" She said.

"Okay, come inside, and it's exactly our dinner want to join us?" I said to her then invited her inside and locked the door after Jisoo came in.

"So why are you here again? By the way you looked very tired what happened to you?" I asked while dragging her to kitchen.

'Yeah we're close now!'

"I just wanted to see Chaeyoung but it seems like she doesn't want to see me." Jisoo said as her shoulder slumped as we arrived at the kitchen.

"Jennie Eonni what took you so long?" I saw Chaeyoung said putting eating utensils on our table.

She looked up and smiled at me but it suddenly faded away when her eyes darted at my back.

"Eonni I said don't let anyone in if they ask about me!" She bombarded.

"Ummm she didn't ask about you and besides she seems tired plus it's raining outside, so why not let her in and eat with us." I explained.

She just looked at me with 'Why are doing this to me.' Face.

'Wait!? Oh I forgot Jisoo have been her crush since their elementary days, she even said that they were best friend back then.'

'But what happened to them?'

After that Chaeng let already Jisoo eat with us.

We're eating in silence but the surrounding was so intense like there's a World War III.

I saw Chaeyoung rolling her eyes to Jisoo for the nth time. Poor Jisoo, Chaeyoung was always this bitch to her.

While Jisoo would stare at Chaeyoung softly, really what's wrong with these two?

Suddenly the light bulb inside my head lit up, maybe they need a little time with each other.

"Chaeng, Jisoo I lost my appetite I will go just now to my room." I chugged my water and went to my room.

"I hope they would get along with each other now that I gave them alone time." I said smiling.

I sat on my chair to answer some of my home works at the study table when I saw a box underneath my table.

I reached for it and put it on the top of my table, I rusted the dusk away and blew some wind on it.

I have forgotten about this.

'My childhood sweetheart and my soon to be husband'

I said as I read from what was curved on the pink wooden box.

I opened it and saw some old pictures of me and the boy that was with me.

Then I saw a paper that was folded into half, I grabbed it and opened after.

Dear Wifey,

Hi love, I know you already knew that I'm leaving today. I can't formally talk to you because your dad chose to fetch you before I can even say goodbye to you. I don't want to see you hurting and I hope that you can still forgive me despite of what happened. Jennie my wife, I hope you will still remember our promises to each other when the day comes that I will come back to you. I know we're too young for this but I don't care. I love you and I know you're the one for me. I'll be back, just wait for me. And just want you to know that you shouldn't be worried because I'm head over heels for you. No one can make my heart away from you and replace you inside my heart. Please marry me someday. I will be always yours Jennie."

Your Husband,
Pranpri

A sudden tear rolled on my cheek as I read his letter. Memories rushed. I don't remember his face because of what happened to me in the past but I still know the feeling.

'It's been 5 years Pranpri my hubby, I should have moved on from you but here I am, still holding on to your words!'

'Where are you now? Please come back to me. You're always be my 'first love.'

I was about to sob when I heard a cracking sound of plates like it was thrown purposely.

I thought this is my moment to cry but I guess not.

I left to my room and headed to the kitchen, I think the cracking sounds were from there.

I hurried my pace and entered the kitchen, a gasp escaped from my mouth after I saw Chaeyoung throwing plates to Jisoo saying things that Intrigued me.

"How dare you come back to my life."

Threw a plate that's on the counter.

"Go away I don't need you!"

Threw a plate again.

"I hate you after you left me!"

This time she threw the all the plates that were left to the counter.

And then there's Jisoo saying

"Rosé please forgive me!"

Blocked the flying plate with chopping board.

'Wait where did she get that?'

"I won't you leave again."

Dodged the flying plate.

"Just here me ou- WTF!" She threw here self to the floor and scooted there. She shielded her head with her arms from the plates that's flying.

A flare of smoke came out to my nostrils and ears as if I was like a bull that's ready to bang someone with my horns but I don't have one.

"Chhaeeyyouungg!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

❤️☠️❤️

Lisa's P.O.V

I walked back and forth looking at these men that were kneeling in front me.

They're the one who fought me actually, they muttering that they were sorry for the nth time.

"Get up, no need to say sorry. I think you all already learned your lesson."

They stood up and muttered sorry again, I just walked away from there and go to a room that only me and Black Titans can enter.

I gestured the Black Titans to go with me inside because I'm not feeling well right now, my head suddenly hurts.

Maybe it's just because someone hit me during the fight at the back of my head.

When all of us were inside already, I tried to speak but nothing came out to my mouth

I felt dizzy and my vision became blurry after that it all went black.

I lost my consciousness.

__________

I JUST WANNA INFORM YOU THAT THIS STORY WAS NOMINATED IN WATTYS 2019 AND I'M SO HAPPY, I HOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT THIS BECAUSE THIS STORY IS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU ALL. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS.

COMMENT. SHARE. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 2.8K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She wasn't what they all thought. She wasn't a monster. She was just a woman of power and will. A woman who loved a woman even...
16K 343 2
Lisa Manoban, the boss of the world's most notorious Mafia has had bigger fish to fry for the last year but now, it's time to collect debts, starting...
31K 987 13
Lalisa Manoban a trouble maker meets a psycho that will be crazy inlove with her, Jennie Kim. Made this a year or 2 years ago? So yeah its messy haha...
658K 29.8K 21
"I'm Jennie, your girlfriend." Lalisa Manoban thought nothing was weirder than herself until a certain brunette barged into her life and claimed to b...