Puckabrina

By TiredAndDying

What if Sabrina was kidnapped?What if she ended up more.....powerful then before?What if,her looks,talents,se... More

Author Note
The kidnapping
Her return
AWESOMESAUCE EFFECT NUMBER ONE
The Thoughts
The Beauty (i should make this an episode in the amazing world of gumball)
OH NO OH HEEEEELLLLL NAW
SAY WHAT?
Wedding?
ON THE CHASE TO FIND ANNABETH CHASE (pun intended)
PLEEZ DONT KILL ME I DONT EVEN HAVE A WAIFU
I totally wasn't about to kill her
QUEEN OF DE SN-STRANGERS
The war between the Antese and the Wei
A monster within
FIGHT
The girl of the shore
OH DAPH DAPH DAPH DAPH
Wat?
○●○PUCKABRINA SHORT•○•
His confession
Im sure you ill feel the same
Do you want me to kill you?
Puckabrina short
NO
How can we trust him
Oh yeahhhh
Explanation
Untitled Part 48
Puckabrina short
Can you be sure?
War
Now
pUCKABRINA SHORT
The change
ONE SHOT
I only want you
I like big butts and i cannot lie
re-cap and chapter
the clues
Cat boi
A Secret Revealed
The love I had in store
Finale Chapter (sequel as well)
Deleting and Recreating

S-sabrina?

110 3 3
By TiredAndDying

look at me updating early for you people on a school day....give me a cookie.

Puck (i forgot who went last. imma go ahead and say sab was last)

We charge.I stand next to Sabrina waiting for her call.For when we strike.For when we spill the blood of those that wraped (ha.Thats a PG misspelled word.I want a cookie.) Daphne.daphne was helping watch over the kingdom as a mage/warrior.(I CANT SEE SH*T THROUGH UR BROKEN INTENTIONS.sorry listening to music.[MISS CODEPENDENT AND IM SO NAIVE TO THINK THAT IM DEFENSELESS IM STUPID AND ANXIOUS]) (IM TIRED OF TRYIN TO BE NORMAL IM ALWAYS OVER THINKING DRIVIN MYSLEF CRAZY SO WHAT IF IM FRICKIN CRAZY I DONT NEED UR PRECRIPTIONS IM LOW ON SHORT PRESCRIPTIONS JUST CUZ YOU SAY IM CRAZY SO WHAT IF IM FRICKIN CCCRRRAAAZZYZYYYYY YEAH IM GONNA SHOW YOU LOCO MANIAC SICK B*TCH PHYSCOCPATH YEAH IM GONNA SHOW YOU IM GONNA SHOW YOU IM GONNA SHWO YOU..im trying guys.im goin crazy.give meh a cookie...)

I doubt they have found my wife's island and my people but you can never be sure. "Puck.Ready?"  she says looking at me. "More than I will ever be.Dont go about getting yourself killed though grimm.." she gives me a smile i wish i had seen more often.not for love.not for lust. but for trust.And thats why....when I saw her wings disappear I wished I had known what had happened.Which is also why when I saw A teeny tiny athena jump out of her skull (JK JK) which is why when I saw her new wings....I was confused.When I saw her change in figure.Her change in look.But she looked mad at a soldier on the enemy team.So she is fine....but...what..what happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 49 22
What would happen if you found out you were extraordinary? What would you do if people wanted you dead because of it? Well this is the story of how R...
6.6K 256 40
Here's what would happen after the series finale of Revenge, if Daniel and Victoria had somehow miraculously survived. I know I've been dying since t...
23.5K 2K 36
When Rose Michaels was turned into a vampire, her life went to hell. She did not handle the transition to an immortal being well, and ended up becom...
55.7K 2.2K 32
What would you do if you found out you had magical powers? And not just any magical powers the most dangerous and the most powerful. Would you think...