CrissColfer/Klaine smut

By wishiwasinlovetoo

not gonna lie some of these are really hot More

i hate movie night
insecurities
your sexy when your mad
hickeys
hotel
firsts
harry (freaking) potter
drunk
21st birthday
under the sheets
hammock
sorta first time
sick days
gentalmanly
college expirements
make up sex
jealous
trying something
for fucks sake
starting with cooper
summertime
skipping class
quickie
your body is mine
watta way to wake up
baking cake
talk to me
curfew
weekend away
tough
dirty, not clean
royalty
bucket list
new
sleepy head
field sex
short n sweet
ride you
get some
work day
soon
christmas lights
brushfire
almost an hour
no way
blame it on the alcohol
bite me
exposed
plug
smile for the camera
long time no fuck
a kink for publicity
please
spreader bars
feeling better now
icy
sleeping bag
finger me
homework procrastination

"fuck off santana"

15.2K 135 360
By wishiwasinlovetoo

Blaine hadn't even managed to pull out of the parking lot before he found out that Kurt was most definitely a man of his word. He had half a mind to demand that Kurt buckle up for the ten minute drive off campus to his apartment, because while he wanted nothing more than to have his cock down Kurt's throat again he didn't want the other man to go flying through his windshield when he inevitably crashed during his orgasm. But as Kurt's deft fingers tugged the button of his jeans open and released some of the pressure that was making his erection so painful, he knew he didn't have enough focus to tell him to stop while he was trying to remember which direction he was supposed to turn at this stop sign. He wasn't even sure it was a stop sign if he was being honest. It was hard to see anything when he'd only just realized he'd forgotten to turn his headlights on.

He flipped his headlights on as Kurt tugged his zipper down. Something vibrated against his thigh, and a square patch of light lit up the denim stretched over his leg. Somehow he managed to slide his hand into his pocket and pull his phone out while Kurt simultaneously pulled back the waistband on his boxers and let his cock spring out and bump against his waiting lips.

"Fuck," Blaine swore, trying to focus his eyes long enough to see just who the hell was calling him when Kurt was trying to blow him. The words "You Better Be Getting Some Ass" flashed across the screen as it vibrated again and Blaine growled in annoyance. Santana. Of course. And she'd been through his phone again by the looks of it, and changed her name.

"You really are kinky, aren't you?" Kurt whispered eyeing the phone as though he hoped Blaine would answer it. He squeezed Blaine's cock, and starting to roughly jerk him off, before sucking at a spot on Blaine's neck, his breath hot and moist. "God, you taste good."

Blaine moaned in surrender, and let Kurt's mouth trail over his Adam's apple and across his throat as his phone went to voicemail. Santana would be pissed at him for ignoring her call, but, fuck, Kurt's hand was tight and hot around his cock, and his mouth was sucking roughly at his pulse point and all he could think about was what that mouth was going to do to his cock in a few minutes.

"Are you going to blow me or not?" Blaine demanded breathlessly, snapping his hips up to try and quicken the slow pace Kurt's hand was keeping.

Kurt's teeth scraped over the stubble on his throat. "I said while you're driving. We've been sitting at this stop sign for the past five minutes." Kurt pulled back and flashed him a cocky smirk. "What's wrong, sweetheart? Forget how to get home?"

His answer was cut off by Kurt's lips sealing themselves over his own. He groaned around Kurt's tongue as it invaded his mouth, his hips bucking up so hard his foot slipped off the break and the car jerked forward before he remembered he should put his foot back there instead of pressing it into the floor so that he could arch up and fuck himself into Kurt's tight fist. His body jerked again as his phone started to vibrate in his fist.

"You should probably answer that," Kurt murmured in his ear. A hot, wet tongue flicked out and curled around the shell of his ear as he glanced down at the flashing screen again. Santana. God fucking damnit. He was in the middle of a what looked to be a fantastic night and she just had to ruin it.

Kurt's mouth moved back to his neck, sucking intently at the same spot as Blaine answered.

"What?" he snarled into the mouth piece.

The other line crackled a bit and then Santana's voice said, "It's a right on Palmer in case you were wondering."

Blaine pushed his head back against the headrest and gritted his teeth because he could see the self- satisfied smirk on Santana's face all the way across town. God, he hated her. Why had he ever decided to be friends with her?

"Why the hell would I need you to tell me how to get home?" Blaine spat, trying to keep his breathing under control as Kurt's mouth pulled off his neck with a wet pop and he disappeared down his torso.

"Oh, so you're cranky because you still haven't let him fuck you then?" Santana asked snidely. "I bet he's got your cock down his throat right now."

Blaine opened his mouth to vehemently deny her words, but then Kurt did exactly what she'd just said. His breath caught in his throat, and the heat constricted in his stomach as Kurt's lips slid down his stiff erection until his nose was buried in Blaine's sweater.

"Fuck, god, fuck," Blaine moaned loudly, his hips jerking wildly and his foot slipping off the break again.

"I knew it," Santana declared, and if he hadn't been so distracted he would have heard her victorious tone. "Right on Palmer, left onto Grover after you pass Taco Bell. Think you can remember that or should I come pick you two up and let you fuck in the backseat?"

Blaine bit his lip and whimpered desperately as Kurt swallowed around him and pressed his tongue firmly against the underside of his cock. His hips bucked and the phone slipped out of his grasp as he buried his fingers in Kurt's thick hair. He yanked Kurt's mouth off of himself and pulled him into a fierce, sloppy kiss.

"You and your fucking mouth," he growled, biting down on Kurt's swollen lower lip. Kurt moaned against his lips and fisted his hands into Blaine's hair as well. "I want your throat around my cock until I turn this damn car off," Blaine ordered, pulling Kurt's mouth away and forcing it back down to his cock. Eagerly, Kurt sunk his lips back down and swallowed around him. Blaine swore again and thrust his hips up into Kurt's throat as the muscles constricted around him. A deep moan vibrated around his cock and he bucked up again.

From the floor he heard Santana's muffled voice. "You two sound pretty hot."

He didn't even bother responding as Kurt swallowed around him again. It took him another moment to remember that he should be driving. A quick swipe of his sleeve across his sweaty forehead and he fastened his hands to the steering wheel, easing up on the break and turning right out onto the main road. If they made it to his apartment alive it would be a miracle.

Kurt's mouth hummed around him as he sped down the road towards the east side of town. The vibrations were driving him crazy as they grazed up and down the length of his cock, sending hot tingles of lust down his spine. He bit his lip as Kurt swallowed slowly around him, dragging out the tight clinch of his muscles until Blaine was gasping for breath and swerving over into the other lane.

The waistband of his boxers were tugged on and a warm set of fingers coiled around the base of his cock and squeezed. His hips jerked and his foot slammed down on the gas reflexively. He swerved through the intersection, and was almost positive he'd just ran a red light when Kurt slid his other hand under his sweater and started rubbing over his abdomen.

Blaine swallowed thickly, and let out a shuddering breath as he rolled to a stop at the next light. He dropped one of his hands onto the back of Kurt's head and threaded his fingers through the other man's hair, moaning softly as Kurt pressed his tongue back against him. It flicked back and forth for a few moments, swiping teasing across the vein popping up under his skin and dragging wet and hot over his sensitive flesh.

"God, Kurt," Blaine whispered into the dark car. "I am going to ride you so hard for this."

Kurt groaned around him in apparent approval and slid his hand around to Blaine's back, caressing over the sweaty flesh and dipping his hand into Blaine's underwear. He winced as Kurt's hand clamped onto his ass, and a flare of pain shot up his spine from his hole. God, he was already sore from earlier and all he wanted to do was stretch himself more, take more, fuck himself on Kurt's cock until he was sobbing because of how good it hurt.

His eyes slipped shut as Kurt's head started moving, his cock sliding out of Kurt's throat and out through the tight, sucking circle of his lips before it was devoured once again by the heat and hot clench of Kurt's throat. He rocked his hips up with Kurt's rhythm, moaning louder as Kurt started humming around him again. He felt like his entire body was vibrating with the sensations those hums created in his stomach.

A wet pop echoed inside the car, and his cock was suddenly surrounded by a blast of frigid air. Apparently he'd forgotten to turn the heat on as well. Not that he needed it when Kurt was so willing to use his mouth as his own personal heater, but the sudden absence of that wet, warmth was like a football to the face.

"Don't fucking stop," he begged pathetically. He didn't care if he sounded desperate – he was desperate.

"Drive, Blaine," Kurt rasped, breathing raggedly as he placed Blaine's hands back on the steering wheel. His scratchy tone of voice, and likely dazed expression, as though he hadn't been getting enough oxygen, made Blaine's cock twitch and bob against his sweater.

"I'm not fucking driving until I've got those pretty lips right here," Blaine retorted, circling his thumb and index finger around the base of his cock. "The car's not off yet, pretty boy. My cock is in your throat until this engine dies. So unless you want to park it in the middle of the road I suggest you start letting me fuck your face again."

A few panting breaths brushed over his cock before Kurt's mouth sunk back down onto him. A car horn blared behind him and he snapped his eyes back up to the stoplight. It was green – had probably been green for a while now. He yanked his foot off the break and started driving again as Kurt's head started bobbing. And, fuck, was it distracting. All he wanted to do was stare at the back of his head – at the brown locks swaying with the motion – as he sucked hard on his cock.

"F- faster," Blaine commanded, though it felt more like he was pleading as he flicked on his turning signal and pulled over into the left turning lane. Kurt's lips tightened like a vacuum around his throbbing erection and he sucked hard as he pulled back up. The light changed overhead and he cried out in relief, tires screeching as he spun onto the road he lived on.

Another hard suck made his head spin as he tried to remember which apartment complex was him. His entire lower body was starting to shake from the control he was exerting to focus on remembering where the fuck he lived.

"Shit!" He shouted, his hips spasming as the euphoria started spiraling through his body. Another rough, firm suck straight up his cock from the base to the tip sent him over the edge. He groaned loudly as Kurt's mouth sunk back down, swallowing around him and letting his cum shoot down Kurt's throat. His hands flopped down to his sides as he gasped in air. He didn't even care that he was probably sitting in the middle of Treebird Lane and blocking the entire road.

The car's engine was turned off and he cracked an eye open to see what was going on. Much to his surprise they were parked in front of his building, directly next to the stairwell leading upstairs to his third floor apartment he shared with Santana and Rachel. He certainly didn't remember that part of the road trip.

"It's nice to know I don't have to take back what I said earlier," Kurt murmured, tucking Blaine back into his pants and straddling his lap. "You taste fantastic."

"Shut up," Blaine growled weakly, gripping Kurt's thighs tightly and holding him down in his lap. He could feel Kurt's hard- on straining against the fabric of his jeans, and, fuck, he'd just come but he already wanted him again. Kurt pressed a lazy kiss to his lips, letting him taste himself for a few moments as the inside of the car got colder around them.

"Think you can manage the walk up or should I throw you over my shoulder and smack your beautiful ass?" Kurt purred against his lips, nibbling gently on his lower lip.

"I'm not a sack of potatoes," Blaine said in disdain as Kurt fumbled with the door latch and stumbled out of the car with a giddy giggle. The sudden absence of his warmth made Blaine shiver and hurry to follow him out into the cold. His jeans were still unbuttoned, and he struggled to slam his door closed as they slid down his hips. Two strong hands tugged them back up and yanked him forward. Surprised by the tug, Blaine tripped and knocked Kurt backwards against the side of his building.

"So does that mean I can't smack your ass either?" Kurt pouted as he rolled them over and started rutting slowly against Blaine's thigh.

Blaine whimpered, still sensitive from his orgasm but already starting to feel the blood creeping back to his cock. "There's no way in hell I'm riding you unless you do," Blaine groaned, grabbing onto Kurt's jacket collar and slamming their mouths together.

Their teeth clanked loudly and Kurt hissed at the sharp noise before Blaine shoved at his shoulders and urged him towards the staircase. They stumbled up the first flight of stairs, tugging at each other's clothes as Kurt pulled him backwards up the next flight of stairs by the sweater. Blaine couldn't focus on moving his feet with Kurt continuously nibbling on his lower lip as they made it up the third and final flight of stairs. He could barely breath as he stumbled on the last step and once again knocked Kurt into the side of his building, only this time it was against his front door.

"Fuck, I want you so bad," Blaine hissed, his lips burning from the cold air that hit them as he pulled away.

"I thought you wanted to ride me," Kurt gasped uncertainly as Blaine pinned his arms to his sides and pressed their erections together. He whimpered and Blaine hummed in victory, feeling himself growing harder at the friction.

"I'm going to hold you down on that mattress and ride you until you're about to come," Blaine whispered, scraping his teeth over Kurt's neck, his tongue dancing out to swirl over the flesh. "And then I'm going to stop and slow down," he continued, pulling his lips back and letting his breath ghost over Kurt's neck. A pitiful moan answered his words as Kurt's hips bucked against him. "I'm going to draw you right up to the edge of your orgasm over– " he dipped his tongue around the curve of Kurt's jaw "and over– " A gentle nip at his earlobe that made Kurt shudder against him "and over. Until you've spiraled so out of control all you can do is beg and sob because you've never wanted anything else as much in your entire life."

A rough hand forced his mouth around to Kurt's and he was pulled into a fierce, desperate kiss that made his knees shake. Fuck, he'd be glad to get inside and on his bed just so they both didn't collapse on the doormat. He rocked his hips forward, searching for more friction and was greeted with Kurt's own hard thrust.

"So... I know you two are like horny and desperate and all of that," a snide, blatant voice said from their left. "But you're on the door I need to open to let you two in."

Blaine pulled his lips away from Kurt's and rocked his hips forward one more time as he groaned and glanced down and to his left. Santana was leaning on the windowsill, her face propped up on her hand as she stared up at them. She even had a bowl of popcorn on the ledge next to her, one hand fishing around in it before she popped a few pieces into her mouth.

"Having fun, are we?," she asked, voice full of snark and eyeing their positions and quirking her eyebrows.

"We already covered that," Kurt snapped, looking flushed and red, but managing to shoot her an impressive glare just the same.

Santana's eyebrows rose even higher and an annoying smile formed on her face. "Oh, you have been good little boys. Getting it on in the library, Blaine? Wait until I tell Trouty Mouth–"

"Shut up and open the fucking door," Blaine demanded, his hips snapping forward again involuntarily and making Kurt shout. He was tugged back into a fierce kiss and forced backwards a step as Santana disappeared from the window and opened the door. As soon as he heard the familiar creak that meant the door was at least halfway open he shoved Kurt backwards and inside the entry way. Kurt's body jerked back against his and the sound of something heavy hitting the floor echoed around the entry way.

"What the hell?" Santana's outraged voice called from the floor as they stumbled past her, still attached at the lips and tugging insistently at each other's clothing. "I am never getting you laid again if this is the thanks I get!"

Blaine felt his sweater tear as it was forced over his head. His jeans fell down easily as they stumbled backwards towards his bedroom. He pushed Kurt through the partially open door and forced him down on his back on the bed, straddling the man's hips as he loosen his tie and flung it across the room. He could feel his other clothes being ripped and torn as Kurt yanked them off his body and pressed a few hot open- mouthed kisses against the newly exposed skin. Kurt's shirt and jeans weren't fairing much better under his own hands. Several loud thumps reached his ears as their sneakers hit the wall as they kicked them off and started shoving each other's boxers down their hips. Blaine didn't even bother after one futile tug. Instead of pulling away from Kurt and lifting his hips up from where he had them pinned between his legs on the bed, he pulled back from Kurt's lips and took the boxers in both hands, ripping them right down the front and letting Kurt's cock spring free and bob against his navel. With an irritated growl, Kurt followed his example and tugged the ripped boxers off Blaine and slung them across the room. Blaine pulled the covers over them and pressed close to Kurt.

His cock dropped down on top of Kurt's, heavy and achingly hard. They both moaned loudly and Blaine curled himself over Kurt's body, pressing their chests together and fumbling for the drawer on his night- stand.

"I can't believe you just barrel over m– " Santana's angry voice stopped mid- word as she paused in the doorway.

Blaine almost yelled in frustration. "For someone who wanted to get me laid, you are the biggest cockblock ever!" He called through the half opened door he forgot to lock.

But Santana wasn't listening. She started to fan herself as she stared at them naked and pressed together underneath the covers on Blaine's bed. "You know what?" she said breathlessly. "I think I forgive you. I can't remember. I'd push me over, too, if I had something this hot waiting for me." She stepped into the room and moved towards Blaine's desk chair. "Don't mind me, boys, I'm just here for the show."

Blaine gaped at her, and Kurt's head fell back against the mattress with a groan of despair. He shoved himself off the bed wrapping himself in a blanket , and spun around to face her, grabbing her forearm in a vice- like grip and dragging her towards the doorway. "Out," he ordered. "Listen at the door or through the wall, I don't care. I want some privacy while I get fucked, thanks."

He threw her out into the hallway, and slammed the door in her face. For good measure he locked it before jumping back over to the bed and climbing back on top of Kurt.

Kurt had been busy while he'd gotten rid of Santana. He'd already rolled a condom down onto himself and was now stroking his cock, his hand slick with lube.

Blaine fumbled with the bottle Kurt had dropped onto the bed and hastily coated his fingers and pressed them against his hole. He whimpered as he thrust two of his fingers inside himself, feeling the tingling burn that had more to do with the cold lube against his hot flesh than the stretch. Kurt propped himself up on his elbows, one hand still fisting his cock as he plucked one of Blaine's nipple.

"Fucking hell," he moaned loudly, scissoring his fingers apart and holding them like that for a few moments as he enjoyed the sensation of Kurt's warm fingers on his flesh. His cock pulsed and twitched up, bobbing against his stomach now as Kurt's tongue rubbed over his neck and his lips sucked hard.

Kurt pulled his lips off with a faint pop, and mumbled, "Your so pretty."

Blaine barely registered his words as he pulled his fingers out of himself and sat up higher on his knees. Kurt's tongue was still dragging across his neck, trailing hot and wet over his sternum, as he circled his fingers around the base of Kurt's cock and lined him up against his hole. His ass cheeks were roughly tugged apart by Kurt's hands as he sunk down onto his cock. They both groaned loudly and Blaine tossed his head back as he was stretched open again until the top of Kurt's thighs were pressed against his ass. Kurt made a move to sit up more and wrap his arms around Blaine's waist, but Blaine smacked his limbs away and dug his fingers into the other man's shoulders, slamming him back down into the mattress and rolling his hips slightly as the burn faded.

"You're going to lay here and take what I give you," he grunted, lifting himself up a few inches and then dropping back down. Kurt whined at his words and Blaine could see the muscles in his chest tensing up as he made to fight against Blaine's hold. He tightened his grip, his fingernails cutting into Kurt's flesh as he lifted his hips higher this time, feeling Kurt slid out of him until only the tip of his cock was stretching the ring of muscles at his entrance.

"God, you're the hottest fuck I've ever had," Kurt panted breathlessly, tugging on Blaine's ass as he started to ride him, rising and falling steadily in Kurt's lap. Blaine sat up straighter at his words, pressing his hands flat against Kurt's abdomen and using it as leverage to fuck himself on Kurt's cock. The sound of their flesh slapping wetly together echoed around the room and Kurt withered underneath him. From the other side of the door Blaine thought he heard Santana say something, either profane or encouraging or both, but he tried to forget that she would most definitely make good on the listening-at-the-door option.

He slowed the pace of his hips suddenly, and pressed his hands into the mattress on either side of Kurt's head, curling himself over Kurt's torso and capturing the other man's lower lip between his teeth.

"I seem to recall telling you I'd only ride you if you smacked my ass," he murmured breathlessly, nibbling on Kurt's lip and arching forward as he rolled his hips back, sliding up an inch or two on Kurt's cock.

"God, I wish the balcony in the kitchen reached your window," Santana called through the door. "I would tape this and posted it on every porn site in existence."

"Fuck off Santana!" they both shouted simultaneously, whipping their heads around to glare at the door. Maybe he'd look into sound- proofing his room tomorrow.

His ass cheeks were rolled roughly in Kurt's hands and he panted, his breathing becoming more heavy and erratic. "Hard," he whimpered. " I want your hands to make my ass cheeks as swollen and raw as your cock is making me."

He dipped his head back down and kissed Kurt passionately, swallowing Kurt's growl as he started fucking himself on his cock again. He kept his pace teasingly slow as Kurt continued to kneed his ass instead of doing what he wanted him to do. When one of Kurt's hands finally released his ass cheek he sighed longingly and rolled his hips a little harder, waiting for the warm sting to ripple across his skin, tighten his internal muscles, and make him involuntarily gyrate his hips faster.

He heard the smack before he felt it. With a shout of pleasure he jerked his hips faster as the tingling sensation shot to his hole and up the length of his cock, his muscles clinching around Kurt as his spine stiffened and straightened a little bit.

"God," he moaned as Kurt's other hand followed suit, slapping against the other side of his ass loudly. Blaine sat back more, pressing his hands against Kurt's abdomen again and whimpering as his own cock throbbed and swayed with the motions of his hips. He bit his lip as Kurt's hands pulled back and smacked across his ass cheeks together, his hips rolling faster as the hot drag of Kurt's cock gliding in and out of him increased as his muscles tightened again.

"So gorgeous," Kurt panted, his hand descending a third time and eliciting a breathless moan from Blaine. "You're close aren't you, sweetheart?" Kurt murmured, struggling to sit up as Blaine fucked himself harder on his cock. And, god, he was close. So fucking close already that he felt like his brain was going to melt and ooze out of his ears if he didn't come soon. It was too soon, though. He'd only just come twenty minutes ago, if it had even been that long, and he knew Kurt was nowhere near close.

Kurt's hand slapped against his ass again and he yelped this time, not caring that Kurt was sitting up and wrapping one arm around his waist instead of staying on his back like Blaine wanted him to. He circled his arms around Kurt's neck and tugged him closer, burying his face into the crook of his neck and using Kurt's strong shoulders as a brace to slam himself down harder and faster.

"Fuck, oh, god," he moaned desperately as Kurt's hand smacked across his ass again. The heat was curling up in his stomach, and his arms and legs were tingling as though they'd had the circulation to them cut off. He gyrated his hips harder, feeling his cock pressing against Kurt's stomach.

"More," he demanded, pressing his wet lips against Kurt's neck and letting his harsh breaths brush over his throat.

He almost sobbed as Kurt's and started up a steady tempo of slaps that echoed around the room. That was all it took for the heat in his stomach to burst apart and shoot through his body as he shouted again. All of his muscles contracted rhythmically as his legs locked up and he slid all the way down on Kurt's cock. His own cock jerked between them as a small string of cum trickled down over his head.

The hand smacking against his ass stopped and wrapped around his waist with the other arm. He could still feel Kurt pulsing inside of him, thick and hard and begging for release, as his body shivered and a few of his muscles continued to contract and sporadically spasm.

"I love when you come around me," Kurt murmured against his throat, sucked softly at a spot on his neck and rubbing a hand up his spine. "You get so tight I swear you're going to pull my orgasm right out of me."

"Keep fucking me," Blaine whispered and he knew how ridiculously shameless he sounded, how much he never wanted this night to end. "Please, don't stop. Fuck me until I can't breathe, or see, or think. Hold me down and pound into me until I'm hard and ready to come with you."

Kurt's breath stuttered against his neck and he pulled back to stare into his eyes. He could see the worry clear in Kurt's eyes as he pressed Kurt back into the mattress and rolled them over until Kurt's weight was holding him down.

"I don't want to hurt you," Kurt stammered, and Blaine thought it was strange in comparison to the jackass that had been stalking him around the library all these months.

"Please fuck me," he begged, raising his hips up and wrapping his legs around Kurt's chest. "I want to get so lost in how incredible you make me feel that I come so hard I blackout."

Kurt thrust into him experimentally at his words and when Blaine moaned and arched up into him he seemed to concede to Blaine's wants.

"Let me know if it's too much," Kurt mumbled, thrusting a little harder and Blaine felt a jolt of electricity course through him and make his chest tremble and his muscles spasm again. Kurt's hips paused as he keened and bit his lip, his breath catching his in throat as his torso clinched up.

"No, please," he managed to whimpered weakly, his voicing crackling slightly as he felt the weight of his exhaustion settling in. His cock was still throbbing and hard against his navel. "Don't stop," he told Kurt. "Don't stop until you're coming inside of me. Just fuck me until I pass out and if you still haven't come then keep fucking me until you do."

Kurt whimpered in response and snapped his hips forward, his ball sack knocking against his sore ass cheeks and Blaine let his eyes drift closed as his muscles twitched again. At this angle Kurt's cock was pressed firmly against his prostate and sending shockwaves of pleasure through him that were both incredible and painful as they shot up his cock. Aftershocks from his orgasm kept coursing through him as Kurt's hips continued to rock down into him and he wasn't even sure if he was still breathing or if he was screaming and shouting and begging for more.

Kurt groaned loudly above him and Blaine let his eyes slide open for a moment, watching Kurt's hips slam against his ass and feeling a thrill of pleasure at the possessive look that had taken over his features. He was suddenly aware of the breathy moans and whimpering cries be torn from his lips as Kurt's cock pounded into him harder. He felt like he was going to come again, though he wasn't even sure if he could at this point.

Kurt shouted, and thrust into him faster. The brush over his prostate made all of his muscles seize up again and he tried to scream but his throat had frozen up and all he managed to do was mouth wordlessly as his internal muscles clamped tightly around Kurt's cock. He felt tears spring to his eyes as Kurt cried out and stilled above him. The edges of his vision blurred as his cock jerked against his stomach, though he couldn't actually feel anything coming out of himself as his muscles remained clinched and unmoving for another moment before the tension released.

The weight of Kurt's heavy body dropped down onto him as the other man came down from his orgasm.

"Blaine?" he heard Kurt whisper, his words breathless and scratchy. Kurt's voice had dropped an octave and he sounded as sleepy as Blaine felt.

"Mmm," he hummed faintly as another aftershock swept through him. He gasped at the pleasure it brought and allowed Kurt to slid off his chest a bit and curl against his side.

"Can we sleep first before you fuck me like you said?" Kurt mumbled sleepily against his skin.

Blaine grunted, and closed his eyes before Kurt was halfway through with his sentence. He thought he heard Santana prowling outside his door, or maybe she was jingling the doorknob and trying to pick the lock. As Kurt sighed against his chest he let the heaviness in his eyelids take over and drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 2.9K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.1M 28.3K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
1M 89.3K 139
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
359K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...