Perennial Love

By AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... More

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

8. The meet up

553 31 27
By AnushaBhatt15

(Edited- 30-07-2020)

_______________

Pia's POV

"Yummy..." I said savouring the taste of the delicious pan cakes dipped in maple syrup placed in front of me. Mom made it today for breakfast and wanted me to taste it. It's damn tasty and I couldn't hold back and started eating it again and again. Poor she! She only wanted me to taste it and now I can't hold back.

"Stop eating it like a gannet, I am here too!" Sid scoffed sitting beside me all ready to eat my pancakes!  Hey! They are mine!

"You won't get even a piece." I replied after stuffing my mouth with one more morsel and lifting the plate to his opposite side far from his reach.

"You better let me taste them!" he said and tried to reach the plate which I held away from him. He attempted few times but all in Vein. Then he started making puppy faces all along to melt me. I decided to play with him and took a piece in my fork. I held it against his mouth and he immediately grinned, ear to ear and opened his mouth. As soon as he was about to grab it, I changed its direction and shoved it inside my mouth.

"You shouldn't eat it Sid! You will get more fat, fatso!" I said to him playfully and poked my tongue out. He just glared at me in return. As if I care! I turned towards my pancakes and again started eating them.

"Mom!" He yelled making me cringe a bit. He shouts so bad! Mom came out of kitchen and asked him what was it.

"She is not letting me eat. Didn't you make more of it?" He cried.

"Yeah, yeah. Go on... Cry baby!" I said mocking him.

" Hey I am not!" He said to me sternly.

"You both carry on! I have work." mom said dismissively and returned to kitchen. I saw him glaring at me and then to the pancakes and he formed a mischievous grin on his face. I wonder what is he thinking... Oh no! Whatever it is, it's not safe for my pancakes.

I grabbed the plate in one go, got up and ran away from him, being careful not to spill the food but hard luck. My guess was right and he was running behind me all around. I ran everywhere, in the hall, around sofa, and back around the dining table. It was more like a tom and jerry show! I was panting badly and wanted to end it. He was also panting running behind me all the time. It's not easy to get me.

"Take five!" I said tired, keeping the plate on table and slipping into one the chairs.

"Not so soon sweetheart." he said and the next moment I saw was him holding the plate with a smirk on his face and wiggling eyebrows. He is dead now! How dare he take my pancakes!

I started to chase him but he was too fast to be caught. I was about to catch him but the doorbell rang and I realised I was expecting someone. But pancakes? I was confused between what to choose and the bell rang again! Agrhhh! Okay, Let it be, I will eat it next time. I thought and let go of the pancakes.

"Poor loser!" He mocked at me while I was going towards the door. Why aren't any servants around to open it?

"I let you win, you fatso!" I replied in the same tone and opened the door.

The girl entered without even seeing me and started to search me in the house. I patted her shoulder from her back and chirped,

"Hi Simmi! I am here."

"Hey! hi Pia." She turned to me and hugged me tightly.

"Let me go! I can't breathe!" I said hitting her back.

"Ouch! So mean of you." She mocked rolling her eyes and then turned and went towards my room. This girl needs nothing to be said, she does it all on her own and I followed her. I had called her to talk for sometime and then go together for the meet up! Yes, we had meet up at 5pm sharp and I am not so excited about it. But I had to go.

"So, you got a crush on him?" She asked excitedly waiting for my reply.

"Hell no!" I replied to her sternly.

We have been talking and gossiping about things for almost whole day now and after long thought process going on in my head, I finally said her the way I felt after seeing and touching 'The Swayam Shekhawat' and this was what I was getting in return. I knew it would be coming... Why did I even think to tell her? But what could I do? I have the bad habit of sharing things with her. I love her.

"Okay now buzz it off and let's get ready. It's time." I said as we had to go.

I went to my closet and stood there thinking again what to wear! The toughest choices ever. I think I should wear something hot, no no, this was something of business. Then formals? No, it's afterall in a restaurant. Whatever! I should look good. My best!

After sometime, I thoroughly had checked some outfits... 'what the hell! Why should I even think of looking good' I thought to myself. I think it is because he will also be coming. Oh who the hell is he for me to good look to him? I again thought and shook my head to clear all my thoughts and pulled out some casual wear.

After good 40 mins, we both were done and all ready to leave! We walked downstairs and opened the door.

"We are leaving mom! Bye" I said before stepping out.

"Bye and have a nice time!" Mom yelled from her study. Coming out, we slipped into our car and drove off to the venue.

"Ma'am, I will not be here, I have some work. Please call me before leaving and I will come!" My driver said as we stepped out of the car. I nodded and we headed towards the entrance.

As we entered I was glancing all over the hall to find the table of our group. My eyes landed on Rey and he waved at me. I waved back and we joined them. All of them had arrived except 'The Swayam Shekhawat' Well, he is a celebrity, he has to be late right?

Everyone except Simmi and Rey were new to me yet they were so friendly and on the other hand that rude jerk! I wonder how did he even end up with these people. Wait... Why was I again thinking about him? Stop it Pia! I mocked myself and again diverted my mind.

My seat was facing towards the entrance and my eyes were just roaming around. As I glanced the entrance once, there he comes. Think of the devil and the devil arrives.

"Hey dude, you are here finally!" Rey said hugging him and then I noticed that this Mr. Rude also had some fashion sense. Oh wow! He looks so handsome in that jacket. I thought he would come in formals as everyone else would in any other business meet but this seemed to be more like friends hangout. Oh will you stop it now Pia? You are drooling over him! My inner self said to me and brought me back into my senses.

"What's up with you? You look so dashing. Change in style Mr. Shekhawat?" Rey asked Swayam and I felt like Rey just spoke my heart!

"Hey come on now! Do you think I am that old to be an uncle? I would definitely wear no formal outfit for a friends meet up, that too in a restaurant!" He said raising eyebrows.

"Okay okay, agreed. I forgot that you are not a 40's aged uncle and one among us. Especially after yesterday's talk!" He mocked him. I think something is going on between them. As I was trying to study their talks, Simmi poked me and wiggled her eyebrows saying,

"What is going on?"

"I don't know... They don't seem to be talking normally!" I said still looking towards them.

"Stupid! Not them... I am asking what is going on with you?" She asked this time with a slight smirk on her face. Oh shit! I am caught red handed now and she got another thing to tease me. Wait... Did she even notice me drooling over him? I hope not! God please save me!

"Me? Nothing." I said simply to divert her attention from him.

"Okay... I know it all." she said and didn't ask anything further and I heaved a relieved sigh.

"Okay, let go! Come and sit now, we need to start with work." Rey said to Swayam and he nodded. He started to search for his place and his eyes ended at me. Me? Will he sit on me? Then I realised that there was only one seat empty and that one was beside me. Oh god why? Didn't you get any other seat to sit Pia?

"Ah there it is! Go and sit quickly." Rey said to Swayam pointing towards the seat next to me. Oh I so want to run away but I can't. I don't want to mess up the things more by getting up from my seat, so I decided to just be quiet and ignore him. 'You are not affected by him Pia' I reminded myself and sat there confidently. He walked towards me and sat by my side.

We all were discussing and talking about some other stuffs. I was trying hard to ignore him and not to see him but I can feel that he is stealing glances of me, hiding from everyone. Oh how clever of him! I was seeing him from the corner of my eyes when suddenly we heard Nil's scream.

"Ouch! Why did you hit my head?" Nil asked irritatedly to Vicky.

"Why did you call me copy cat then?" Vicky accused him.

"Because you are. Oh sorry, now I get it! You are a male right? So should we call you copy tom?" Nil asked him wiggling his eyebrows. This angered Vicky and Nil got another hit on his arm.

"Why are you saying me that?" Vicky asked curtly.

"Because my dear bro, you just ordered the same drink which I have already thought of ordering!" Nil said playfully.

"You thought of ordering and I already ordered. So here you will be the one copying me!" Vicky replied.

"I am not! It's you! And you cannot order the drink I am ordering." Nil mocked him back.

"Why can't I? Now I will order the same one!" Vicky said to tease him.

"No. I will not allow you. You can't order that." Nil replied.

Hearing their bickering me and rest of the team members looked at each other and burst out laughing. Seeing us they halted for a while but again started their play. This time Rey interrupted and asked,

"Okay, okay, wait... So what is the main problem?"

"He is not letting me order my drink!" Both of them said in unison.

"So let me figure out, Nil thought of ordering a drink and you ordered the same drink and Nil is not allowing you to order your order saying that you ordered the same order he was going to order and the order Nil was going to order was sa... Agrhhh! You both confused me so much!" Rey shouted pissed off.

"We didn't do anything!" Nil said.

"Oh yes? Then why don't you both order the same drink then? I think problem is solved... Now please do the needful and let everyone else talk, instead of only hearing to the fight of yours! We are in public you idiots." Rey said angrily forcing a smile on his face and slapped the table with his palm.

"Hey, cool down dude! We were not at all fighting. Right Nil?" Vicky asked Nil.

"Yeah... Yeah, he is right. So Vicky, bro I was thinking that we both will leave our choice of drinks and order some other drink and also..." Nil said and they both got busy again in their menu card.

I was feeling as if I was among school friends' group and not at all in a group of well grown up adults. This is so hilarious. Nil and Vicky acted as if they got scolding from their father. One moment they were bickering and next moment they were friendly talking to each other. I wanted to laugh so badly but I was controlling my laughter as Rey was angry. He looked at me and grinned ear to ear.

"What? I am not at all angry. It's the only way to handle them!" He said to me and we all laughed again seeing the puppy faces of Nil and Vicky.

Awwww, I already love this group so much! They are so childish at the same time so mature! I am gonna enjoy everyone's company a lot. Fun loving people. Though I was talking to everyone with lot of attitude before but now I am thinking to reduce it a bit. Not everyone earns that from me.

One side was this fun loving group and on the other side was this jerk! As I laughed he was literally staring at me! Like seriously? Don't you have other work to do Mister? My chain of thoughts were broken by the ringtone of my mobile. I checked it and it was Sid!

_______________

A/N

Hi everyone!

So, how was it? I tried my best to write the bonding of our D3 group and their fun too... Hope I succeeded in it 🤞!
Do share your views with me.

What do you think will happen next with Sid's call?

And... And... One more thing I want to say.

I wanted to thank each and every reader of my story over there for this👇

I have no words to express my gratitude and my feelings. This is something really big for an amateur writer like me! Thank you all so so much for the love you all have shown towards my story🙏

I promise that next coming parts will be even more interesting!

Please do vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.1K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
757K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
127K 7.3K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...