Acquaintances | KookV FF

By Demivina

Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Tw... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Trip
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter
Chapter 4 - "Do you like me, right?"
Chapter 5 - "a paradise on earth"
Chapter 6 - Truth or Kiss?
Chapter 7 - "Let's not rush things"
Chapter 8 - heaven is a person on earth
Chapter 9 - Jealous
Chapter 10 - "I-It's my first time too..."
Chapter 11 - 'Everything is perfect'
Chapter 12 - Goodbye
Chapter 14 - The time that passed...
Chapter 15 - New beginning
Chapter 16 - The 'Second' Encounter
Chapter 17 - 'Anger, sadness, hatred...'
Chapter 18 - "...that's the best you can do..."
Chapter 19 - "...hurt him like he hurt me."
Chapter 20 - Little Cuts
Chapter 21 - "Don't touch me."
Chapter 22 - "You are so beautiful..."
Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."
Chapter 24 - One week to your Heart
Chapter 25 - "I ruined you..."
Chapter 26 - kookie
Chapter 27 - "Hyung!"
Chapter 28 - "Don't you dare."
Chapter 29 - "Only you."
Chapter 30 - Taehyung
Chapter 31 - Happy
Chapter 32 - My Biggest Mistake
Chapter 33 - Our 'First' Date
Chapter 34 - Our 'First' Day
Chapter 35 - You and I
Chapter 36 - "Jin hyung..."
Chapter 37 - Mom's encounter
Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"
Chapter 39 - Jungkook
Chapter 40 - 지인들
Book 2 OUT

Chapter 13 - "Mom, what is wrong?"

13K 497 94
By Demivina

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

After saying goodbye to Jungkook, I joined my hyungs that were in the line to enter the bus to go to Daegu. My eyes are red and watery because of all the crying and they immediately questioned me. I'm not in the mood for questions, I just want to sleep until I get home. Just that..

"Aigoo. What happened Tae?" Jin questions me as he turns around to look at me. He looks surprised when he sees my eyes. Yoongi is concerned. I can see it in his eyes.

"It's nothing..really" I say as I take my backpack from my back and search for my wallet to grab the money for the bus. I try my best to avoid their gazes on me.

"It's clearly not nothing... What happened Tae? You know you can tell us anything, don't you?" Jin says as he places a hand on my shoulder. "Is it about Jungkook, isn't it?" His voice sounds sad and concerned all at the same time. Hearing Jungkook's name makes me broke down in tears and Jin hugs me.
"It's gonna be alright sweetie." He pats my back and pecks my hair.

"I-It's just that I miss him already. I want to be with him...but I can't right now." I hug him tight and bury my face in his chest to get some comfort. Yoongi places a hand on my head and ruffles my hair.

"You will see him. Maybe not soon, but you will." Yoongi says rubbing my back.

"I know hyung, but I feel sad anyway..." I back away from the hug and Jin is smiling widely at me. I give him a small smile and he pinches my cheeks. "My cute baby is so grown up."

"I'm not a baby." I say crossing my arms and attempting to do a pissed off face, but to no avail because he pokes my sides making me giggle.

"You know that when you get angry, you look a lot more like a cute baby, don't you?" Jin says and I sightly push him away and Yoongi just laughs at my act.

"You are supposed to be the hyung but you are such a kid." I say laughing and running to the bus. He runs after me but I manage to enter the bus and sit where he doesn't see me.

"Caught you." He appears in front of me, his eyes peeking from the front seat.

"You are such a goofy hyung." We laugh together at your goofiness and then we look at Yoongi who looks so embarassed from our behaviour. We laugh even more.

"Such kids." Yoongi says and sits two seats away from us. We call for him but looks like he is in dreamland already.

Jin sits next to me since the bus has two seats in each side. He gets comfortable and then closes his eyes to sleep. I grab my phone and send a message to Jungkook before going to sleep since it's a three hour ride.

Taehyung: Hi kookie. I hope you are ok and heading home.

Taehyung: Message me when you can. I love you.

Taehyung: I love you so much!!

I waited for about 10 minutes for his answer, but he never messaged me back so I got myself comfortable in the bus seat and slept through the ride. I guess he is busy with his friends and family.

After what seemed like an eternity, the bus arrived at our destination and stopped in front of our school. Everyone got out and me and Jin were the last ones, pratically dragging our feet on the ground to get out. We are still half asleep and we just want to get in bed and sleep for days. As soon as I get out of the bus, I see my mom outside waving at me. She looks stange, like she was crying minutes ago.

"Taehyung! Tae!" She calls me and I immediately run towards her, wrapping my arms around her tightly. She holds me back and breaks down crying. I back away and frown.

"Mom, why are you crying? And why isn't dad here? You told me he was coming here with you to get me since he couldn't say goodbye when I went to Hawaii." I pout and look down, but before I see how her face turns even more sad.

"Uhh..Tae..." Why is she unsure of what to say? What happened? Isn't she happy for having me back in Daegu?

"What is wrong mom? Aren't you happy to having me back home?" I say looking up to meet her teary eyes. She quickly waves her hands in front of her saying no.

"It's not that sweetie. I will tell you when we get back home. Let's go." She places a hand on my back and leads me to her car. I don't say anything and just nod my head.

The drive home was silent and I'm glad my house isn't far away from the school because curiosity and fear is taking over me. What is wrong?

We finally arrive home and my mom helps me with my suitcase and takes her keys to open the house. As soon as she opens the door, the house seems different. Almost every source of light entering the house is blocked from the curtains covering the windows. The living room is crowded with cups of noodles everywhere. Boxes of tissues are thrown on the ground and some tissues seems to be already used. Overall, the house seems to not be cleaned for days and I'm just seeing the living room. I can't imagine how the other divisions will be.

"Mom, what is happening? Looks like a tornado passed here." I say looking everywhere and then at her, narrowing my brows.

"Let's sit on the couch." She leads me to the couch. I place my backpack on the ground next to my suitcase and follow her. She grabs the pillows and puts them right so I can sit.

"Tae..you know that your dad works in three jobs everyday.." She starts but then stops.

"Yes mom, I know. If you think I'm mad for dad not going to get me with you at school. Don't worry, it's ok. I understand." I say and give her a small smile. She grabs my hands and squeezes them.

"I know darling, I know that you understand." She says looking down at our hands. I feel like something is off and I'm scared.

"What is it mom?" I say which caught her attention making her look up at me.

"Tae, two days after you went on the trip to Hawaii. Your dad was working on his morning shift at the construction of the new hospital. He..." She stops and starts crying. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and squeeze her hand.

"Mom, what is wrong? You are scaring me." By now, my eyes are already watering because whatever she's gonna say, isn't good.

"H-He fell down two floors and was immediately rushed to the hospital." She says holding her sobs and tears from falling down again. I look at her with my eyes wide and mouth shaking about to cry.

"W-What? Is dad ok now? Mom! Tell me!" I squeeze her hands that were still holding mine and my legs start to shake unconsciously. My heart starts beating fast and my breathing gets faster too.

"He was in a pretty bad condition and fell into a coma. The doctors treated the wounds in his arms, legs...pretty much everywhere in his body." She stopped again as she broke down crying.
"He was stabilized, but the doctors said that the probability for him to survive were really low. He had an internal bleeding in his brain and a lot of damaged organs because of the fall." She takes her hands from mine and covers her face not wanting to tell me the end. My heart is going to explode as soon as my mom tells me whether my dad is alive or not. I can't control my tears. They are falling like they have their own will. I cover my mouth as loud pained cries leave my lips. I look at her and I know right now that.. my dad didn't survive.

"He is dead, Tae. He is dead." She says and cries loud in absolute pain. Her desperation and broken heart is evident as I look at her. But hearing her words makes me break down in more tears. I hold my chest in an attempt to stop my heart from hurting so much. It's useless... I look at her and hug her. Both crying loudly in each other's arms. Only the sound of crying and sobbing is heard in the living room. We stay there for what seemed like hours, crying and crying. She pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you sooner, but I didn't want to ruin your vacationsl. I know you deserved them. I'm sorry sweetie." She wipes the tears from my eyes and manages to give me a small smile.

"Mom, you should have told me. You and dad are more important than this trip." I wipe the tears from my eyes and my hands are wet like If I put them in the water.

"I'm so sorry Tae. Please understand." She grabs my hands pleading for my forgiveness. Which is useless because never in my life I would be angry at her. Never!

"It's ok mom. I'm not mad at you. I love you." I say and hug her again. She smiles at me.

"You can visit him with me tomorrow if you want." She says wiping her tears.

"Of course mom." I can't believe that I didn't get to see him. I didn't go to his funeral and I didn't say my goodbyes. I won't say anything to my mom because we are both broken hearted and sad right now and I don't want to make her feel even more bad or anything.

"Tae.." He grabs my hand as I stood up to go to my room upstairs.

"Yes mom?" I turn around to face her.

"Do you know the money you saved for college?" She says looking down not wanting to make eye contact with me.

"Yes...what about it?" I frown my brows.

"I didn't have the money for the hospital expenses since your dad's work insurance didn't pay for a single thing, and for his funeral too. So I used the money you saved for college to pay it and also the house expenses and dad's debts for this month." She says. "I'm so sorry Tae. I know you wanted to go to college but it was urgent and I had to do it." She cries more not looking at me once again. The guilt consuming her.

"I-It's ok mom. It was for dad and for us. I'm not mad. College can wait." I say giving her a small smile but deep inside I'm dying. I wanted so bad to go to college, but it was urgent and it's more important to pay the bills and my dad expenses. I'm not mad.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. When I can, I will pay you back." She says looking up at me.

"There's no need for that. I will get a job and save the money again. Don't be sad mom. I love you." I gave her a hug before going to my room. I grabbed my suitcase and backpack and headed upstairs. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "I love you son."

As soon as I entered my room, I closed the door and left my things in the corner. I jumped to my bed and grabbed a pillow to muffle my sobs and cries. I put it on my face and cried until my eyes were dry with no more tears to cry. I grabbed my phone and texted Jungkook. I need him so much right now. I was so happy and now I'm so sad. How can my life do this kind of back flips in just seconds?

[9:05] Taehyung: Jungkook...I need you so much right now...

[9:05] Taehyung: You don't know what happened...omg

[9:05] Taehyung: Please, I need you kookie...

[9:06] Taehyung: My dad died.. what am I gonna do?

[9:06] Taehyung: I didn't even get to say goodbye and tell him that I love him so much..

[9:07] Taehyung: My mom is so broken right now. She can't stop crying and I feel bad for not being here with her when she needed me...

[9:08] Taehyung: Please talk to me..

[9:15] Taehyung: Are you there kookie?

[9:35] Taehyung: Why are you not answering my messages? Is something wrong?

I placed my phone in the bed and started crying again, feeling helpless. I want Jungkook. I need him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 34.9K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
1.9M 82.5K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
404K 16.5K 45
where Kim taehyung a cute little clumsy fluff ball fall in love with Jeon jungkook ............. little did he know that the unknown prince is non...
153K 6K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...