Playing pretend || Matthew Es...

By xourescapex

*** COMPLETED & FULLY EDITED **** Serena is an out of control girl from New York. When she is sent away to... More

Ω Chapter 1
Ω Chapter 2
Ω Chapter 3
Ω Chapter 4
Ω Chapter 5
Ω Chapter 6
Ω Chapter 7
Ω Chater 8
Ω Chapter 9
Ω Chapter 10
Ω Chapter 11
Ω Chapter 12
Ω Chapter 13
Ω Chapter 14
Ω Chapter 15
Ω Chapter 16
Ω Chapter 17
Ω Chapter 18
Ω Chapter 19
Ω Chapter 20
Ω Chapter 21
Ω Chapter 22
Ω Chapter 23
Ω Chapter 24
Ω Chapter 25
Ω Chapter 26
Ω Chapter 27
Ω Chapter 28
Ω Chapter 29
Ω Chapter 30
Ω Chapter 31
Ω Chapter 32
Ω Chapter 33
Ω Chapter 34
Ω Chapter 35
Ω Chapter 36
Ω Chapter 37
Ω Chapter 38
Ω Chapter 39
Ω Chapter 40
Ω Chapter 41
Ω Chapter 42
Ω Chapter 44 (last chapter )
† Extras ∆ ( preview of sequel )
Sequel ( read this pls )
New story

Ω Chapter 43

2.9K 59 20
By xourescapex

Serena's POV

I walked around my room. I'm hungry, and bored. Bethany is busy. Both of my brothers are gone. Cameron is who knows where. I'm hungry! I opened the fridge for about the 50th time. There was knock on the door.

Oh what if it's a fan... or a hot guy found out I lived here, and ordered pizza  to my house.

I'm so excited!

"Please be-" I sighed, "oh you're not the pizza guy." I awkwardly chuckled. Matthew Espinosa my fake ex is at the door.

How great can my life get!? Note all my sarcasm

I'm hungry, I'm bored, and the guy I hate is at my door!

"Is Nash, and Cameron here? They said I could stay here. My plane just landed." he said.

"You're a lot tanner." I said opening the door wider, "speak to me again, and I'll kill you." I warned, "oh have a nice stay." I smiled, "that was joke. Fall off the balcony or something." I turned.

"So much for being civil." Matthew replied back. I turned looking at him shaking me head, "but I won't fall of the balcony without you sugar tits." he winked walking off.

Is he serious?

I inhaled, and just walked up the stairs to my room.

"Hey Nash!" Hayes voice came through the door.

"Hayes!" I yelled, and ran up to him.

"Serena!" he hugged me tight. I looked at him.

He still doesn't know.

"Hey I have to talk to you," he glanced behind me, and dragged me to the bathroom that is close to us.

"Yeah?" I crossed my arms.

"First you're weaing slippers, and fluffy shorts, and a white tshirt... how long have they been gone?" he asked.

"I woke up, and bam no one!" I shook my head.

"My point is... everyone has forgiven Matt." he sighed, "I think you should also." he sighed.

"I don't want to." I crossed my arms.

"You're acting like a 12 year old, and I was 12 two years ago." he sighed. I bit my lip looking down.

"Okay fine." I grumbled. I walked out, and sat next to Matt. "so I was just kidding about earlier." I chuckled.

"No you weren't, and it's okay." he looked at me giving that goofy smile, "honestly surprised you didn't jump me when I called you sugar tits." he laughed. His eyes traveled down to my chest. I felt my face get hot, and I awkwardly crossed my arms.

"Yeah," I cleared my throat and he looked back at me.

"I was kidding," he mumbled looking away. I pursed my lips, and just nodded my head.

"Don't find this a door way for you to just jump right back into my life." I said.

"I... wasn't thinking of it." he sighed.

"I'm over it by the way... I just like bugging people." I assured smiling.

"I know that..." he chuckled awkwardly, "wanna make out?"

I just looked at him shocked, and well kinda of disgusted, "no." I shook my head.

"Yeah I fugured that... I was just kidding." he laughed, "did I bug you." he looked at me winked. I smiled shaking my head.

"Yeah... you have some sense of humor." I looked down at my slippers, "so I have a date with the pizza guy." I said looking at him.

"The pizza guy?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah you see it's so romantic. I go up to the counter I order my usual he calls in my order 20 minutes later bam! Pizza." I said sarcastically.

"I think the pizza guy is cheating on me..." he looked down, "with you!"

"Well that sucks... I mean look at me," I flipped the little strand of hair that was on my shoulder.

"You're okay," he shrugged.

"I'm perfect." I shook my head.

"Yeah..." he made things awkward by giving me a look. Like he was still in love with me.

"Just get pizza!" Hayes yelled. Oh thank Jesus. I stood up, but tripped over Matts' foot. I landed on his lap.

"I know I'm hot." he chuckled. I got up, but fell onto the floor.

"This would happen to me." I rolled my eyes. Matt stood up, and held his hand out. I grabbed it, and he pulled me up quickly so I fell onto his chest, "I have a feeling you're enjoying this." I said not to happily.

"Yeah kind of." he smiled. I rolled my eyes, and made my way to my room.

"Smooth!" Hayes yelled.

"Thank you!" Matt yelled.

I ignored both of them, and changed into some clothes. I walked out, and hugged Hayes. My little brother.

"What do you want?" I asked smiling.

"I don't care just let go of me." he chuckled.

"Do me a favor, and prank Matt okay thanks!" I ran down the stairs, but tripped on the last step.

"Seriously I know I make you weak, but calm down you can really get hurt." Matt said. I slapped his chest... that felt firmer then last time. "aren't you glad I'm here?" he smiled cheekily.

"I remember why I hate you," I slapped his chest again this time for myself, "and you have been working out, and I'm laughing." I turned away, and walked out the front door.

But I quickly walked back in because I'm literally in pajamas.

..

"Serena is my sister... " Hayes trailed off.

"Yes, and do you understand how?" Hamilton said slowly.

"Yeah..." Hayes looked at me, "you're my sister! This is awesome!" he yelled.

"Cool! Lets' eat." I stood up, but Hamiltoe pulled me back down.

"You ate two hours ago." Hayes laughed.

"You really miss alot when you're gone." Matt chuckled.

"We told him, lets' eat." I sent a death glare to Matt, and a sweet smile to Hamiltoe, "I should've gone with Cam, and Beth." I grumbled.

"Because there is something for you." Hamiltoe said, and stood up.

"Oh what if it's porn?" Matthew joked.

"Then I'll give it to Hayes." I looked at Hayes; he looked confused, "or I feel like it'll come more in handy for Hamiltoe." I joked.

"Stanford University would send you porn?" Hamiltoe walked in, "I guess I call dibs." he said. I stood up, and ran to him.

"Wait you're going to college?" Matthew asked.

"I do want to do something with my life." I said grabbing the packet.

"Since when?" he asked.

"Since forever." I glared. I looked at the packet, "this holds my future." I smiled.

"Don't put it under pressure so much." Hamiltoe said.

"Okay," I looked at the packet. I slowly opened it, and pulled out the letter.

Dear Serena Grier,

We are sorry to say-

I stopped reading, and looked down. I folded it back up, and ripped it. I threw it at Hamilton, and ran up the stairs.

I didn't get in! How can I not get it!? My SAT"s are  higher then The Empire State Building! I did extra curriculum's, track, golf- which I'm amazing at! basketball, yearbook freshmen year, debate team, and I won it all, I got an internship at the photography school before my sophomore year! I did it all!

There was a lite knock at my door, but nothing, and I mean nothing can change how I feel.

••••••••••••••••

it's almost over :"""""""""")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 222 27
When Jayden Matthews is kicked out of her house, and has nowhere else to go, who else to find her but Matt Espinosa? He becomes Jay's life saver and...
368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
60.8K 1.3K 33
My name is (y/n) Espinosa, yes i'm Matthew's sister, i'm 18 and i'm currently living in L.A. I'm having a hard time with my love life, everything s...
7.9K 133 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...