Only You | T.Holland

By AprilFellsword

Everyone's got an ex, most of which ended badly. Carter Evans has one. Except she has to see hers everyday. ... More

I had an apple
Makes his ass look great
Doesn't mean you can call me kid
I may have stolen the script from Chris
You said you wouldn't talk about my fat feet!
I am the most soberest girl in the whole world
Stop staring at my ass
Ha ha, funny that is
We're practically sick of your PDA
Crap, am I going to be fired
Chace Crawford is pretty hot
So, drinks?
It's practically fate
You get paid to follow Tom around
Ew, you know I don't like cheese
That's never good
This is multi tasking
It was meant to be a surprise
Wait, I didn't mean it
I was talking to the dogs, but hey Tom
Don't be cute. You're not cute
Why are you wearing a hair net?
Kinda creepy, I wont lie to you
So, I broke my nose
I'm sure Harrison is single
Call me that again
I choose to ignore it
I should hope so, we are engaged
Yeah, well, I'm freaking out
We upped the stakes
Like Vegas? How romantic
Because I'm sad
I might be late for chemistry
Keep outta my sex life
It was Max!
Oh, what did you do?
It was his idea!
I wish I could stop crying
Ever think maybe you should shut up?
For the record, Shmaptain Shmerica
You promise there will be cake?
Well, that was pathetic
Do all the pushing while you're at it
Why is naming babies so hard?
He doesn't 'got it'
I promise I'll stop the sex talk!
What an asshole
THANK YOU
I like to do Tom
Epilogue - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Blue & Spider-Man
Author update

Or have I just really misread everything?

4.7K 82 2
By AprilFellsword

I paced the length of my bedroom with Chris perched on the edge of my bed. My legs felt weak as I moved but I couldn't bare to sit down.

"And you're sure nobody saw him?" I questioned for the seventh time.

"Kid-"

"Nope."

"Carter, I promise you, nobody saw Greg at the drug store buying pregnancy tests. And even if they did, nobody knows who my assistant is so they wouldn't care." He said comfortingly as he looking at me with a sympathetic smile.

"Nobody knows?" I asked, still not pausing from the repetitive action. "I couldn't deal with it if the world found out before Tom." I mumbled, biting at the skin on my thumb.

"I didn't tell anybody and Greg was discreet. You need to cam down, stressing really won't help." He breathed, standing up and walking over to me. Chris placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"This is the longest three minutes of my life." I said with a heavy exhale. "How long has it been?" I looked at Chris with wide eyes, hoping the timer was almost done.

"90 seconds."

"Damn."

"Carter, listen to me. Whatever that pee stick says, it'll be okay. You have so many people who love and support you. Not to mention Tom, who'd move heaven and earth for you." His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a hug, my shaking body resting all my weight on his chest.

"You're right." I breathed.

"I know." I pushed away from him and ran my hands through my hair. My fingers tugged at the roots, but stopped once my engagement ring tangled on a strand.

"I'm freaking out right now, Chris. These jokes aren't helping. Can you please-"

"Darling, we're back!" My movements were halted at my fiancé's voice walking through the front door. I stayed silent, not knowing what to say. "Love?!"

"Upstairs!" Chris yelled. My eyes widened so much I thought they'd pop out of my head. I hit his chest repeatedly, swatting at his arms before running into the bathroom and hiding the stick in the cabinet.

"You idiot!" I hissed quietly, shutting the bathroom door behind me just in time for Tom and Harrison to walk into the bedroom.

"What're you doing up here?" He asked with a smile, walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. He pressed a kiss to my forehead before resting it on my shoulder.

"I was showing Chris that new shirt I brought. He wasn't interested though." I pecked his lips quickly before pulling away and bringing my hands to my hair.

The chiming of my brother's timer went off, making it feel like my heart stopped beating in my chest.

"What's that?" Harrison asked, cocking and eyebrow.

"Oh, Uh - Chris has a call to make. Australian time zones and all." I rushed. "I'll meet you guys downstairs, okay?"

I didn't wait for a reply before walking away from the guys and heading straight into the bathroom and leaning against the door for a moment.

"What's up with her?" I heard Harrison ask.

"Not sure, maybe her lady days." I could hear the cringe in Tom's tone and knew his nose had crinkled up.

"She's most definitely not." Chris mumbled though there was a hint of laughter.

"Chris!"

"Maybe we should head downstairs, I think my sister wants to be alone." I let out a heavy exhale when I heard the boys walk out of the bedroom and shut the door.

I moved away from the door and walked towards the cabinet. My hand rested on the handle, frozen in its place in fear.

God, what do I have to be afraid of?

I quickly pulled open the cabinet before I could regret it and grabbed the pregnancy test in my hand, clenching my fingers into a tight fist.

Before I could look, there was a knock on the door.

"Love, I'm going to come in, alright?" Tom said softly before starting to open the door. I span around and held the stick behind my back, despite how stupid of a hiding place it was.

I stood straight as the door was pulled open and Tom's concerned face came in to view.

"What's going on? You're being weird." He asked apprehensively.

"Nothing." I lied as I started to feel my hands sweat. I pecked his lips quickly. "Let's head to the living room."

"And what's behind your back?" He reached forward and was able to over power me and grab the stick from my hand.

"I can explain!" I rushed, my body unmoving.

"Yeah, love, please do." He now stood still and I could see the shock on his face.

"I missed a couple periods. I had to be sure. Chris got Greg to get it from the store. I was going to tell you, I promise! I haven't even looked yet." I breathed, my hands ran through my hair and pushed it from my face.

"I haven't looked." Tom said slowly, extending test towards me.

"I can't believe you're dragging me along to more screen tests." Carter groaned, following behind her brother- though at a much slower pace.

Carter smiled at the people she passed, but returned to her deep frown that was aimed at the back of her brother's head. He walked through the halls of the building with a grin on his face, stopping to talk to people he knew before they started walking again.

"I mean seriously, I'm sure I could've stayed with Scarlet or gone to set with Downey. I've done so many of these with you, I'm sure you'll get the role." Carter mumbled, twirling a loose strand of hair that had fallen from her ponytail.

"Wait," Chris stopped the walking and turned to race his sister. "This isn't a screen test for me. We're in the middle of casting the new Spider-Man. I thought you'd want to tag along and meet them. It's been a while since you've had a boyfriend." He smirked.

"You know. Most normal brother's are completely against their younger sister dating at all and here you are trying to set me up with someone who could be your costar." Carter said with a hint of sarcasm, trying to cover up how cute she found it that her brother wanted her to be happy.

"What can I say? You're annoying when you're single." Chris smirked, only to be met with a playful punch to the arm. "Kidding! Kidding! Besides, most normal brother's aren't Captain America." He finished before pushing open the door in front of them.

"You're such an assho- hey Marvel." Carter grinned at the end of her sentence, being polite to the directors and producers in front of her.

"Sorry we're late, the kid just had to stop for coffee." Chris rolled his eyes and stuck his hand out to shake the ones of his bosses.

"Excuse you, who happened to buy a hazelnut coffee while at Starbucks?" Carter sassed before Joe and Anthony both pulled her into a hug.

"Fun fact." Kevin said as he let go of Chris' hand. "We based Peter and Tony's relationship on you two - loosely, albeit, but the nickname and the teasing. It's all you."

"I feel so honoured." Carter said dramatically, placing her hand on her chest with a huge grin on her lips.

"Okay, we've got the first actor coming in now." One of the assistants said with a smile. She pushed the door open further and a tall blonde boy walked in.

"Hi, Ethan. So good to see you again." Joe said with a smile before shaking the boys hand.

They interviewed four boys before Carter got bored. They were all the same, giving the same performance and the same cheesy pickup lines in any attempt to flirt with her.

"Hey Tom. Welcome back." Anthony laughed as he shook the boy's hand. She couldn't help but stare at the young boy in front her her. His curly hair, deep chocolate eyes, gleaming smile.

"Hi, I'm Carter." She smiled simply, those words being the only ones Carter could make out since she was awestruck by Tom.

"I'm Tom."

And he's British?! Carter's biggest weakness when it came to guys.

I sat next to Tom on the couch, our bodies barely touching. I held my hands in my lap and twiddled my thumbs as Tom bounced his leg repeatedly. He looked at me and inhaled deeply, getting ready to talk for the first time in half an hour.

"So....."

"Yeah....."

"Ready to talk about it?"

"No."

Tom simply nodded his head and went back to looking straight ahead. The silence was deafening but I couldn't form a sentence - not one that would make sense.

"I just.... It was..... - did we even..... in the trailer...."

See.

"If you're not ready to talk. We can avoid it for a while." Tom said quietly.

"It's a freaking baby, Tom. We can't just close our eyes and think happy thoughts." I mumbled with a deadpanned expression.

"Darling, I know this is a big shock-"

"Duh."

"And I know you think you can't do this but you can - we can." He slowly reached his hand over and gripped mine comfortingly.

"But were only 22 years old - our careers are just getting started." I muttered as my eyes began to water. I looked over to Tom to see his eyes already bloodshot.

"What are you saying?" He breathed, probably thinking the worst as a few tears slipped down his cheek.

"Oh no! God no! Nothing like that!" I rushed, quickly shuffling over to him and curling into his side. Tom responded by wrapping his arms around me tightly and resting his head on top of my own.

"Okay." He breathed, his arms relaxing slightly. "So, what do we do?"

"I'm not sure, I've never been pregnant before." I shrugged my shoulders slightly. I felt Tom's light chuckle vibrate through my body as he held me close.

"Shall we google it?" Tom asked and it was my turn to laugh.

"This will all work out? Right?" I asked, looking up at Tom through heavy eyes. "I mean, we love each other don't we? Or have I just really misread everything?"

"Of course we love each other." Tom's hands left my side and moved over until they were cupping my stomach. "And we'll love this baby too." He kissed my lips lightly before pulling away with a smile.

My phone rang, interrupting this intimate moment. Tom reached over and answered it, pulling it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"She's just in the bathroom." I gave him a confused look and he just grinned.

"Tell me what, Chris?" I knew it. He's going to be an asshole.

"No, you should tell me."

I snatched the phone before Tom made my brother feel too guilty.

"Ugh, Sorry Chris. He's a jerk." I punched his arm playfully and tried to roll away from him, though Tom just held me tightly.

"So, what did the pee stick say? Am I going to be an uncle again?"

"I'm just heading to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Carter told everyone, standing from her seat at the table and running out of the room.

She made sure the door was closed before calling. "Tom!" He turned around quickly, looking up from his phone. Carter caught up to him and looked at him with a smile.

"Everything okay? Did they want me to read more lines? It was my accent wasn't it?" Tom rushed, worrying that he may have cost himself his dream role.

"No, you were great. Don't worry about that, you're probably the best that we've auditioned." Carter said but covered her mouth when she realised that she'd let it slip out. "Pretend you didn't hear that."

"So, what's up?" Tom asked, now confused as to why this beautiful girl was talking to him of all people.

Carter extended her hand, a small piece of paper grasped in her fingertips. "I think you're super cute so here's my number. Call me." She winked before placing a quick kiss on the boy's cheek and walking back to the room.

Tom bit his lip slightly as the girl sauntered away, he couldn't help himself but getting a quick glance at her ass but instantly stopped and looked away. Tom smiled to himself as he left the building, he'd never really had a serious relationship but he never thought that Captain America's sister would practically ask him out.

As Carter re-entered the room with her brother and a handful of marvel executives, she couldn't hide the huge grin that rested on her lips.

"Have a nice trip to the bathroom?" Chris called over his shoulder, smirking like a madman while not even looking away from his phone.

"It was great." Carter mumbled, slightly nipping at her bottom lip.

"Don't you just have the best brother?"

"Don't be an ass!" She laughed, throwing her water bottle at her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

Again, sorry about the updates becoming less frequent so thanks for sticking with it.

CAN WE PLEASE DISCUSS ALL THE CONTENT FROM VENICE BC ITS AMAZING

That's all.

Lots of love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 215 5
Pairing: Tom Holland x reader (CEO!Tom) Summary: In order to inherit his father's company, your best friend, Tom asks you to marry him. What could go...
26K 410 26
In which a hero loves a goddess. || Not edited|| RANKED 19 in THEAVENGERS
205K 5K 31
tom fell in love with his best friend the day she decided to get married plot created by @capechaser tom holland x fem!oc marvel
531K 10.2K 66
"you are my everything," or in which she falls in love with spider-man, and he falls in love with her, but neither one of them wants to admit it. [...