Rebellious Rock Princess (A B...

By AjAarons

Vivian ran away from home in Maine at the age of fifteen. Two months later she finds herslef wandering the s... More

Chapter One: Is It Worth It Anymore?
Chapter Two: The New Girl
Chapter Three: A New Life and New Friends
Chapter Four: Half-Dead Zombies
Chapter Five: What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas
Chapter Six: Partying and Singing? Do I Have To?
Chapter Seven: Mixed Emotions
Chapter Eight: Setups and Secrets
Chapter Nine: Love and Pain go Hand in Hand
Chapter Ten: Sixteen at Last...I Don't See What the Big Deal Is
Chapter Eleven: Partying Again. It Isn't Actually That Bad This Time
Chapter Twelve: Life Goes On
Chapter Thirteen: Presents
Chapter Fourteen: A Concert To Remember
Chapter Sixteen: Swimming With Friends Is Always Fun
Chapter Seventeen: Connor
Chapter Eighteen: Recognition
Chapter Nineteen: Preparations and Another Surprise
Chapter Twenty: The Surpise Revealed
Chapter Twenty-One: Nightmare
Chapter Twenty-Two: Maid Of Honor... Dear God, Don't Let Me Trip In These Heels
Chapter Twenty-Three: This Is Just What I Needed
Chapter Twenty-Four: Do I Say Hello, Or Goodbye?
Chapter Twenty-Five: I'm Sorry, But Your Pain Is Hilarious
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Bad Encounter And An Unexpected Savior
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Can No One Hear My Cries?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Rebellious Rock Princess

Chapter Fifteen: Christmas and Surprises.

4.1K 79 3
By AjAarons

Edited 4/4/16

Dahvie's POV

I wake up and instantly notice an odd smell. What is it? It's oddly... fresh. I take in a deep breath and start choking. God! What is it? Wait; fresh smell, choking on something, itchy feeling all over my body... I've been antiqued!

"Who the hell antiqued me?" I shout. I hear an extremely girly giggle. My eyes snap open and I look up to see Valery smiling mischievously. "Did you antique me? Val?" I ask, even though I already know the answer.

"Yup." Then she runs off. I quickly jump out of bed and follow her. She runs down the hall and into Jayy and Texas's room. I stop as soon as I'm in the door and barely manage to keep from laughing. They're both covered in baby powder as well!

"You've been busy this morning." I say to Val.

"Merry Christmas!" She whisper shouts. I can't help but smile. I walk away and go back to my room. I take a quick shower. I'm getting dressed when I hear shouting in the other room.

"Dahvie! Save me!" Val cries, running into the room. She jumps onto the bed and off it on the other side and hides behind me. Jayy comes into the room.

"Did she get you too?" He asks.

"Yup. I think we've finally started rubbing off on her Mr. Monroe." I say.

"You done goofed girl!" Jayy says to Val.

"And the consequences will never be the same again!" Me and Jayy shout at the same time. I turn to see that Val is looking completely terrified.

"You guys really don't wanna waste time killing me instead of waking Sally up, do you?" She asks innocently. I pause. It would be incredibly funny to wake Sally up to see her reaction to being antiqued. I look to Jayy. He raises an eyebrow and smiles. We both run out of the room and into the girls' room. Sally is absolutely covered, even more than the rest of us! This is gonna be great.

"Sally! Wake up!" Jayy screams. I climb onto the bed and start jumping. I see Val standing in the doorway laughing her head off. Sally wakes up and glares at me.

"You just got antiqued bitch!" I say happily.

"Dahvie! You didn't!" She cries.

"You're right. I didn't. Val did! She got all of us! Just look at Jayy!" Sally looks at Jayy, who still has a shitload of powder in his hair. Then at Val, who is now nearly dead and gasping for air she's laughing so hard.

"Valery! Why would you do such a thing?" She asks. Me and Jayy both start laughing.

"She done goofed." I whisper to Sally. She gets a truly evil grin and I move out of her way. Jayy does the same.

"Oh Valery." Sally says sweetly, standing up. Val finally stops laughing and looks up at her. "You done goofed." Sally whispers. Val is on her feet and out the door in seconds, with Sally right behind her. Me and Jayy just sit there laughing for a while.

"I'm gonna go wake Texas up." He says finally.

"I'm gonna finish getting dressed." We close the door behind us and go to our separate rooms. If Sally actually manages to catch her, I'll feel sorry for Val. But the chances of anyone catching Val besides maybe Jayy or Connor are slim. That girl can be damn fast if she wants to be. But she deserves everything she'll get if she is caught.

Valery's POV

Sally and I walk back into the hotel lobby with our arms around each other's shoulders, laughing and giggling and just being the weirdoes that we are. This is after she chased me all the way around the frickin hotel, twice! I finally gave in and she tickle attacked me for about ten minutes. I'm sure the guys are wondering where we are by now. We have a plane to catch in two hours. And I wanna start giving them their presents. Most of their presents are at the house, but I brought one for each of them to give them this morning. I've actually got Sally's in my pocket, so I pull her to a stop just inside the doors.

"Hold up. I wanna give you a present real quick." I say.

"Oo! A present?" She asks, jumping up and down excitedly like a little kid.

"Yup. I brought one of the presents I got for each of you so you can open them now instead of waiting till we get home." I explain.

"I wish I'd thought of that. We're not gonna be home for another week." She pouts. I reach into my pocket and pull out the long, slim jewelry box. I hand it to her. "I was wondering what that was." She says, taking it. She opens it. And instantly hugs me. I stole Jessie's necklace idea from my birthday and got her a matching one with her name on it. I wear mine all the time.

"Here, turn around and I'll put it on you." I say. She hands it to me and turns around, lifting her hair up. I put it on her and she turns to me.

"We match now!" She says happily, clapping her hands.

"That was the idea. I figure since we're sisters we might as well give people a way to tell without asking us." Sally smiles sadly. She just looks at me for a long time, then hugs me for an even longer time. "What is it Sally?" I ask her. I can tell she has something to say.

"I don't wanna ruin your holiday." She says, shaking her head. I pull away and make her look at me.

"Tell me." She sighs.

"I'm leaving." She says. I take a step back.

"What? Why? When?" I ask.

"After Jayy and Texas's wedding. Don't worry, it's not because of anything you or anyone else said or did. I just feel like I need to try something new. Do something different." I start crying and throw my arms around her. She hugs me tightly.

"I only have two more months with you?" I ask.

"I'll still see you. I just won't be living with you guys or working for BOTDF anymore. I actually meant to leave a while ago, but I stayed because I wanted to get to know you a little more. And I'm glad I did." I hug her harder and start really crying. "Oh, Val." We're both crying now, and have caught the attention of several people. I finally pull away and wipe my eyes.

"I won't tell the guys if you don't want me to." I say softly. She gently cups my cheek.

"Thanks." We hug one last time, then turn to go back upstairs. We both freeze instantly. Dahvie is standing near the elevators. He's kissing some girl. I can't see her very well, but I can tell she's really pretty. She has long black hair with white streaks. She's only about an inch taller than Dahvie. Her skin is really pale and looks pretty much flawless. I have to admit, it hurts a bit to see Dahvie kissing someone else. I know we're not and have never been together. But knowing that he had feelings for me sortta got my hopes up.

"Do you know who that is?" I ask Sally.

"No clue. Let's go find out." She takes my hand and runs over. "Hey Dahvie, what you up to?" Sally asks. I can't help but laugh. I think it's pretty obvious what he's up to. He's blushing, and so is the girl.

"Uh hey." He says. "This is Escence Stone. My new girlfriend. Escence, this is Sally, our merch girl, and Valery, Jayy's adopted daughter and the third singer for BOTDF." He says, introducing us. Girlfriend, great! I wouldn't really have minded if it was just some random girl he was making out with. But no, he actually has a girlfriend. I can see now that she has really pretty, bright green eyes. She looks to be about 25.

"Hi." She says shyly.

"Hi. You have a cool name." Sally says, being friendly. I just give her a half-smile; that's really the best I can do in my current, heartbroken state. But I'm gonna try to not hold it against her.

"Val, can I talk to you for a second?" Dahvie asks me. I nod and let him pull me away while Sally and Escence talk.

Dahvie's POV

I could tell something was wrong. Val is normally super excited and talkative when she meets new people. Yet, she hasn't said anything.

"Okay, spill. What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." She says with a shrug.

"Come on Vivian, I know you better than that." I use her old name to let her know I'm serious. She sighs.

"It's stupid." She mutters.

"What's stupid?" I ask.

"I don't know." She sighs in exasperation. I know she'll continue eventually. I just have to give her time to gather her thoughts. Sure enough, she starts talking again. "It's just, when I saw you kissing her I was, I don't know, kinda hurt I guess. I know; there's no reason for me to be. It's not like we're together or anything. It just reminded me of this summer. It hurt to think that maybe you don't feel that way about me anymore. It makes me start to think maybe I did something wrong."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold up there." I say. I wasn't expecting that! "It's not anything you did, sweetheart, I promise. I just don't feel that way anymore. And I really do like Escence." Okay, so I lied about the not having feelings for her part. But I really feel that I can be happy with Escence. We've been dating for about a month now. I'm actually surprised the others hadn't found out sooner.

"Okay." I can tell she's still not completely satisfied, but she's a little happier now knowing she didn't do anything wrong.

"Now come on. I want you to give her a chance. For me? Please?" I ask her. She smiles and laughs a little.

"Dahvie, I decided to give her a chance for you the second you said girlfriend." I smile hugely at that. I pull her into a hug.

"Thanks Vbee."

"You're welcome Dahvie." She hugs me back. This could actually work out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 367 24
*I am aware that Jay is gayy but in this story, he isn't* What happens when a small town girl's father and brother walk back into her life? (Contains...
21.2K 584 15
Hope has a break from school and she decides to take Josie and Lizzie to New Orleans to meet her family. When they get there her herself is met with...
25.6K 814 32
COMPLETE✔️ "I'm wondering how many years you still have to be here. You've already been here quite a while Gather. Such a shame for a pretty girl lik...
1.2K 30 21
A girl named Nina is best friends with the band Blood On The Dance Floor. They are touring when they get a surprise. Jayy was given full custody of h...