Chapter Fifteen: Christmas and Surprises.

Edited 4/4/16

Dahvie's POV

I wake up and instantly notice an odd smell. What is it? It's oddly... fresh. I take in a deep breath and start choking. God! What is it? Wait; fresh smell, choking on something, itchy feeling all over my body... I've been antiqued!

"Who the hell antiqued me?" I shout. I hear an extremely girly giggle. My eyes snap open and I look up to see Valery smiling mischievously. "Did you antique me? Val?" I ask, even though I already know the answer.

"Yup." Then she runs off. I quickly jump out of bed and follow her. She runs down the hall and into Jayy and Texas's room. I stop as soon as I'm in the door and barely manage to keep from laughing. They're both covered in baby powder as well!

"You've been busy this morning." I say to Val.

"Merry Christmas!" She whisper shouts. I can't help but smile. I walk away and go back to my room. I take a quick shower. I'm getting dressed when I hear shouting in the other room.

"Dahvie! Save me!" Val cries, running into the room. She jumps onto the bed and off it on the other side and hides behind me. Jayy comes into the room.

"Did she get you too?" He asks.

"Yup. I think we've finally started rubbing off on her Mr. Monroe." I say.

"You done goofed girl!" Jayy says to Val.

"And the consequences will never be the same again!" Me and Jayy shout at the same time. I turn to see that Val is looking completely terrified.

"You guys really don't wanna waste time killing me instead of waking Sally up, do you?" She asks innocently. I pause. It would be incredibly funny to wake Sally up to see her reaction to being antiqued. I look to Jayy. He raises an eyebrow and smiles. We both run out of the room and into the girls' room. Sally is absolutely covered, even more than the rest of us! This is gonna be great.

"Sally! Wake up!" Jayy screams. I climb onto the bed and start jumping. I see Val standing in the doorway laughing her head off. Sally wakes up and glares at me.

"You just got antiqued bitch!" I say happily.

"Dahvie! You didn't!" She cries.

"You're right. I didn't. Val did! She got all of us! Just look at Jayy!" Sally looks at Jayy, who still has a shitload of powder in his hair. Then at Val, who is now nearly dead and gasping for air she's laughing so hard.

"Valery! Why would you do such a thing?" She asks. Me and Jayy both start laughing.

"She done goofed." I whisper to Sally. She gets a truly evil grin and I move out of her way. Jayy does the same.

"Oh Valery." Sally says sweetly, standing up. Val finally stops laughing and looks up at her. "You done goofed." Sally whispers. Val is on her feet and out the door in seconds, with Sally right behind her. Me and Jayy just sit there laughing for a while.

"I'm gonna go wake Texas up." He says finally.

"I'm gonna finish getting dressed." We close the door behind us and go to our separate rooms. If Sally actually manages to catch her, I'll feel sorry for Val. But the chances of anyone catching Val besides maybe Jayy or Connor are slim. That girl can be damn fast if she wants to be. But she deserves everything she'll get if she is caught.

Valery's POV

Sally and I walk back into the hotel lobby with our arms around each other's shoulders, laughing and giggling and just being the weirdoes that we are. This is after she chased me all the way around the frickin hotel, twice! I finally gave in and she tickle attacked me for about ten minutes. I'm sure the guys are wondering where we are by now. We have a plane to catch in two hours. And I wanna start giving them their presents. Most of their presents are at the house, but I brought one for each of them to give them this morning. I've actually got Sally's in my pocket, so I pull her to a stop just inside the doors.