Choosing him [Katsuki Bakugo...

By kvcchvn

Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
IMPORTANT
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
UPDATE
53
"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"
UPDATE!?

38

2.5K 74 31
By kvcchvn

A/N: it's 2:35am so i'll check the spelling tomorrow when i wake up, if this doesn't make sense then i apologise i did rush it really but i'll fix it tomorrow along with the other one when I'm not so sleep deprived.

•BAKUGOUS POV•

i knew elena would be leaving again after her training and my plan of sneaking out to follow her wasn't exactly an easy thing to do when you're on house arrest.

if she caught me i didn't exactly have a reason beside being curious about where she's going everyday.

when i heard kirishima come back into the dorms i gestured for him to follow me so i knew deku wouldn't be able to hear.

"i need you to cover for me if aizawa comes back after training"

"why"

"so i can go see what elena's doing every time she leaves" i added

"so your going to follow her"

"would you just do it" i said growing tired of the conversation already.

"yeah fine whatever"

i had finished my half of the common room before everyones training was finished and went upstairs to change before everyone got back.

"elena's leaving, you should go now if you don't want to get caught" kirishima said leaning against the door frame to my room.

"everyones on their way back now so they'll see you leave if you wait any longer" he added causing me to give him a nod before following him back down stairs.

"and dude, if she's up to something personal just leave it. if she wanted us to know she would of said something"

"okay whatever" i said shoving my hands in my pockets as i left.

when i got to where she was training i saw aizawa walking back towards the school meaning he wasn't going back to the dorms, probably till tomorrow morning.

i waited for her to get a little bit ahead of me so she wouldn't notice that i was following.

following her was probably a silly thing to do but i wasn't about to turn around and go back now, besides i know i'm not the only one interested in where she's been going.

the whole class is.

i had never been on this side of town, i wouldn't of thought she would have to.

eventually i watched as she wrapped her cloth around a pole pulling on it till a ladder came falling down from a fire exit for her to climbed up it till she got to the roof.

i watched till she stood up on the roof and carried on before i even started climbing up it only sticking my head up at the top to look over at what she was doing.

i could recognise the dude straight away making me feel sick that he was even near her.

as much as i wished she didn't, she had to of known he was a villain.

i watched her follow him to the edge of the building as they talked before she climbed up on the ledge turning to face him.

what the hell are you doing idiot i thought as she looked behind her before looking back at him.

my breathing stopped when i noticed her start tilting back till her whole body disappeared off the side of the building only to start again when i heard her call out to the man still standing up on the building.

i could only see his head when i looked back over at him seeing him going down what could only be another fire exit as i stood up on the roof slowly making my way over to the ledge they were at.

when i looked down at them he had just finished tying a blindfold on her, i could feel my fist heating up as he grabbed her arm and started tugging her along behind him.

at this point i didn't know if i was reacting to him or to her.

i left a little bit after, not wanting to lose them or get seen. i could hear them talking but couldn't make out what they were saying, it didn't take to long for them to stop outside a building. i waited to see him push her through the door and take the blindfold off as the door was closing.

the building didn't look important, it looked more like an abandon furniture warehouse.

i figured that if she had a blindfold on she didn't know where that building was and decided to make my way back to the first one seeing as he'd most likely bring her back their when they were done.

when i got back there i went back over near the first fire exit and sat there grabbing my phone out to message kirishima.

bakugou: she's with the villains .

i put my phone back in my pocket and leant up against the wall ignoring every message kirishima was sending.

after awhile they eventually stopped meaning he knew i wasn't going to reply any time soon, half the messages probably just said to come back or some shit like that which was why i didn't bother to check them.

it felt like days before i heard them coming back up onto the roof causing me to crouch down so they wouldn't see me.

i didn't bother trying to make out what they were saying instead i just waited till i heard him going back down the other fire exit.

honestly i don't know what i expected to do, there wasn't much i could do.

when i got back up on the roof i saw her already looking over her shoulder at me as if she knew i was there the whole time.

"find what your looking for" she said turning around to face me.

"what the fuck elena"

i watched her eyes widen at my words before she started walking towards me.

"do you even know who he is" i said getting a nod in response.

"so your what, working with the villains now" i questioned making fists in my pockets.

elena could tell that's what was happening as well, she could probably notice every little thing i did and know how to counter it just like deku does.

"so your what, following me now" she said.

"don't jump to assumptions at least let me...." she added reaching her hand up to my shoulder.

i ended up interrupting her by grabbing her wrist and pushing her onto the ground pinning her there so she couldn't move.

i wish i could say it was out of habit but that wasn't even it, truth is i didn't know what i was doing my body was moving on it's own.

"your trembling"

"shut up" i said

"why are you trembling"

"shut up elena" i muttered watching my hand around her wrist tighten.

"bakugou"

"you don't think i'm going to hurt you...do you" she said causing me to put my head down so my hair would hide my face.

"bakugou, if i was going to hurt you you'd need to cover my eyes and get rid of the cloth" she added.

"why him"

"huh"

"why him" i repeated letting her wrist go.

"why the same person who grabbed me by the neck and dragged me through that stupid fog, why him!" i yelled.

"can you just listen for a minute so i can explain"

her voice was calm whereas i could feel mine giving in and choking on itself.

i felt her take a deep breath before talking again.

"it's just a stupid plan me an aizawa came up with to pick them off one by one since we don't know where they are, we didn't think you would follow me"

"a couple nights after i got taken dabi showed up in my room asking me to join them, i said i'd let him know and i went to tell aizawa which was when he decided to come up with this plan for me to earn their trust and figure out what they're up to" she added causing me to look up at her.

"you misunderstood" she said looking up at the sky.

"you thought i would actually join them" she added looking back at me causing me to shake my head although it wasn't as believable as i thought it looked.

"why didn't you tell me" i said pushing myself off her so i was sitting next to her as she stayed laid out.

"i wasn't aloud to and we weren't exactly talking then" she shrugged.

"we should probably leave this place" she said breaking the silence as she pushed herself up off her back to stand up.

"how are you so calm about what i just did"

"if you were really going to hurt me you wouldn't of hesitated, shit happens don't beat yourself up about it" she said climbing down onto the ladder.

the walk back to the school was silent but with me and elena being silent was never anything awkward, we didn't need to be talking every second and we both knew that.

"how far did you follow me"

"all the way till he took the blindfold off you" i said causing her to stop walking.

"what" i added turning to look at her.

"wait so you saw where we went"

"yeah why" i said getting impatient

"your a genius" she said with a grin.

"huh"

i felt her grab my hand as she ran pass me dragging me along behind her the rest of the way to school till we were at the front door trying to catch our breath.

"wait your on house arrest, we can't tell him or you'll get in trouble for leaving"

"tell who what"

"tell aizawa that you know where the villains are" she said leaning against the door.

i pulled the door open pulling her along with it causing her to start questioning what i was doing as she followed along behind me pulling on my arm.

"your going to get in trouble idiot"

honestly it felt good being around her regardless of the fact that i was practically dragging her along behind me now and i could of kept going if she didn't grab my ankle and pull my foot out from under me causing me to fall over.

"your going to get in trouble" she laughed as she pushed herself up to walk over to me so she could grab my ankle and drag me back towards the door.

"elena, this is the most childish thing we've ever fought over" i said kicking my foot out of her grip so i could stand back up.

"i beg to differ goldilocks" she said causing me to look at her.

i took a step back before turning around and running towards the office hearing her call out as she ran after me.

i didn't even feel the cloth around my ankle till i was falling towards the ground seeing her feet walk around me so she was now in front of me.

i stood back up as she unwrapped the cloth with a smile, when i tried to step around her she just moved over so she was still in the way doing the same on the other side until i let out a huff of annoyance and ended up throwing her over my shoulder getting a yell from her till she eventually gave up and stopped kicking her legs around.

when we got to the office i knocked on the door then dropped her down next to me to wait for the door to open.

"idiot" i heard her mutter under her breath causing a smirk to grow on my face just before the door opened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1K 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...
1.8K 136 10
***𝟏𝟕+ 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*** (Book 2-) -𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨�...
18.9K 1K 21
-𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢...
1.5K 28 20
"Mine for ever I wont lose you again I promise"