The Misadventures As House Ma...

By Dreamwolf

ON HOLD, TOO MUCH SCHOOL WORK TO COMPLETE THIS AT THIS TIME.......Ryan and Sagan are finally free of the carg... More

The Misadventures as House Mates
House Mates: Two
House Mates: Three
House Mates: Four
House Mates: Five
House Mates: Six
House Mates: Seven
House Mates: Eight
House Mates: Nine
House Mates: Eleven

House Mates: Ten

2.5K 94 15
By Dreamwolf

Okay, so this story of Reese and Xavier was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I hope it lives up to whatever expectations you might have.

So....here it is... :)

Enjoy :)

                               ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sagan

     We sat around the kitchen island. Reese had his head in his hands, cheeks flaming. Xavier looked at his boyfriend with a tenderness I’d yet to see from him. Putting his hand on Reese’s shoulder, he looked at me, mischief in his eyes. My curiosity was through the roof, I couldn’t figure out why the actor was blushing.

     “It was freshman year, the end of it. Well, I was having issues with staying out of trouble, even though I had joined Ryan’s dojo under Master Simon at this point. Well about January, I had finally pushed my Assistant Principal to the point that he knew ordinary punishment wouldn’t change my ways. Well, as you know, there was that huge production freshman year with complex sets and all that. He assigned me to help the Theater Techs. They were just starting to build the sets.”

     Xavier bent down and kissed the top of Reese’s head, smiling fondly at the memories.

     Suddenly Reese’s voice joined in on the narration, “This was going to be my first major production like this. So of course, I wanted to help out too. I wanted to be familiar with the set while it was being built. I was to play a major role, not the lead or anything but I was going to be in just about every scene. It felt necessary to me. And I had fun. At least until I met Xavier.” Reese looked at Xavier, a small smile playing about his lips, though his cheeks remained pink.

     “When I first saw Reese, let’s just say my libido when through the roof and I didn’t necessarily act as gentlemanly as I should have. I didn’t even know if Reese was homosexual or not.”

     Laughing, I could almost imagine Xavier’s predicament. Looking from Xavier to Reese, I had to admit, they made a cute couple. I grinned at Ryan who gave a small smile and shook his head, “There’s more.”

     Ryan leaned over and began rubbing my shoulders, making me relax against him. Reese continued, his voice slightly muffled since his head rested on his forearms, “I was still struggling with coming out of the closet. A few select people knew, but at the time, I just wanted to make it through freshman year with no mishaps. Well, this particular day, I had already heard a few of the theater techs half complain, half compliment someone name Xavier Macintosh. I had yet to meet this person people were waiting to spice up their days. From what I heard, I figured he was half gentleman, half a rebel child. The man I met that day was neither. It was like meeting a Neanderthal.”

     I caught Xavier’s lascivious grin, “I was working on a walled set. I went around back to help whoever was behind the wall because it sounded like he was struggling with something. I saw Reese standing there, a hammer in his fist trying to stretch up to hammer a nail in. Before I could think of what I was doing, I walked up behind him-”

     “-Xavier leaned down and growled in my ear, ‘Only a fool, no matter how hot, would try reaching that without a ladder.’ Let just say I froze and chills raced down my spine. I had a gut feeling before I turned around it was this Xavier Macintosh everyone seemed to like. So I turned around.”

     At this, Xavier clamped a hand over his shoulder, “After that first look, I remember backing him into a wall, the very one we were trying to stabilize. I leaned down in his ear and said, ‘I don’t care what you think but I have to kiss you’.”

     “I didn’t even have time to respond. I was just suddenly pinned against wall, being kissed by a man I had just met. At this point, I need to point out that the wall still hadn’t been stabilized.”

     I was beginning to get the picture on what happened after that. Yet I waited eagerly to hear the rest of it.

     “After a few seconds, neither of us realized the wall was tipping. Next thing we knew, I was flat on my back with Xavier on top of me, a bewildered look on his face. Mine was just as shocked I’m sure,” Reese was now mumbling into the counter of the island. Xavier took over the last of the narration, “A room full of teenagers got to see two freshman boys in a compromising position on the stage of our auditorium. Reese was mortified to come out of the closet that way and I tried taking in stride. I managed better with the fallout of that than he did. He wasn’t ashamed of his preference; he just hated the way it all came out. And I didn’t make it easy on him either. For weeks afterwards, I tried apologizing. When he finally agreed to hear me out and go out on a date with me, I had taken to sparing with Ryan nightly, just to get my frustration out over the situation. One date became two and we’ve now been happily dating for over 2 years now.”

     Reese finally sat all the way up, “Let me tell you, trying ignore this guy when he affected my libido just as strongly was damn near impossible for me. But I guess giving in wasn’t that bad of an idea. He also cleaned up his act without me asking him too. His AP actually came up and thanked me.” Xavier tweaked Reese’s nose, “Okay Reese, time for us to go.”

     “But I just got here!” His indignant pose had me laughing again. Xavier leaned down and whispered something in his ear that I didn’t even have to hear. It was apparent what was said when Reese’s face flushed with a different kind of heat. My thoughts were confirmed when Reese relaxed his pose and said casually, “Ah, well. Sagan, lovely to meet but I must agree with Xavier. We need to go.”

     With that both boys filed out of the kitchen. Moments later, we heard the front door open and close and the house was blanketed in silence.

     Silence that was broken by Ryan’s very clear statement.

     “It’s date night for our parents Sagan.”

     I froze and glanced over at Ryan, his eyes almost black with love and lust. My cheeks flushed with heat and I gripped the counter in front of me. “I do so love when your cheeks turn this red. It puts wicked ideas into my head.” The back of his knuckles brushed over my cheekbone, his hand cool against my overheated skin.

     I could do nothing more than give him what he wanted to know. I nodded mutely, tongue dry from anticipation of what he would come up with when our parents left.

      Ryan’s eyes darkened even further, if that was even possible, and he gave a wicked smile.

      I couldn’t wait.

 Ryan

As our parent’s prepared for their date, Sagan and I sat in the living room, bickering over the remote. It was all just for show, but we were getting in to the argument, forgetting that it was just for Elena.

     “Ryan! I had it first. Come on. It’s bad enough I have to live with you, can you just let me have this moment of peace?”

     “Nope, I live to make your life hell.”

     I watched as his eyes darkened his expression mean. “Give me the remote Ryan.” I almost regretted teaching him to fight. There was an edge in his voice I’d never heard before, one that managed to stroke down my body and had me paying attention at the same time. He meant business and he was oozing confidence he would get his way.

     Too bad I was in control and he knew it. He was just trying to find his balance as the anticipation for the night began to build. He had no idea what I had in store for him.

     Sagan extended his hand, his eyes meeting mine with a defiance that began to heat my blood. I began imagining that look on his face while he was tied to my headboard. I just smiled and settled back on the couch, holding his stare.

     In my peripheral, his fist began clenching. Three, two, one-

    Sure enough his eyes slid to the side, his extended hand fisting before he dropped it. “Never mind asshole, keep it.” He got up just as Elena came from the back of the house, dressed for a casual but nice dinner with my dad. Sagan stopped and kissed his mother on the cheek, “You look lovely, Mom,” and continued on his way.

     “What was that about?” Elena slid a questioning glance my way.

     Shrugging, I began flipping through the channels, affecting boredom when I was anything but. Ten minutes later, my dad and Elena were all ready and heading out the door. My dad looked my way with a knowing look in his eye before saying, “Be safe. If you leave, don’t stay out past curfew.”

      “Try not to kill each other. We’ll be home late,” were Elena’s parting words.

     I just nodded, not taking my eyes off the screen from in front me. The screen I really wasn’t paying attention to as I waited for them to leave.

    The minutes stretched out as I crushed the remote in my fist, waiting for the sound of the door shutting and the bolt sliding home in the lock.

     When I finally did hear it, all I could think was, ‘Finally!’

     It was time to play.

                                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOh, guess what happens next?? You pervs favorite thing! I'm posting this just so you know that I haven't given up on House Mates. Idk when the next installment will be up....but the anticipation will keep you coming back for more.

Until next time my little pervs :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 497 36
"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘!" "๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?!" Aaron moved to Japan about two weeks ago and is still try...
46.4K 871 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
84.9K 9.1K 45
Ravi has tried to do everything right his whole life. It hasn't paid off, and he's stuck working for his ex-boyfriend while said ex-boyfriend moves o...
7.2M 262K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...