No Man's Land [Completed]

By Wondering_around

Midoriya doesn't want to spend a Saturday night alone in his home... He wants to do something. In the night... More

No Man's Land
My place?
is this only a one night stand?
I just want you
NOTES
Izuku needs help!
Panic room
The beating of my heart
Never get used to people
Into the labyrinth
The deal is rotten
Out of my mind
Blood in the water
Take a sip, take a pill
Notes
I found love
NEW STORY
Come out and play
Happy New year
East Of Eden
Let It Burn
Gotta Be A Reason
16 shots
Broken Crown
You don't know what love is - Chapter 26
Almost Blue - Chapter 27
NEW AU - NOT A CHAPTER
Rien Ne Va Plus - Chapter 28
Q&A
Chapter 29 - Kill Me
some drawings I did and Thanks
News!!
No Man's Land 2 is out!
NEW STORY OUT
I wrote some poetry.
New Tododeku Story

Are You Satisfied?

5.2K 139 283
By Wondering_around

The breeze outside was cold and Izuku thought why he would have not brought a jacket with him.

It was nine in the morning and he had his session scheduled for half past nine am: he can still wander around town for a while.

He covered his face with Shoto's hoodie and breathed in the hot air that smelled like his boyfriend: it was a soothing perfume.

He looked through a shop window in what seemed to be a bar; he decided to take a step in.

The bar was one we could say indie: it has wood decorations and a huge wooden counter in the far end of the shop.

It was quite cozy, its walls had huge bookshelves where a costumer could grab a book and read it while sipping his coffee just what he liked.

Izuku must say to be a huge book nerd; he would define himself more of an intellectual: he remembered his afternoons during high school spent in the library.

He breathed in the hot hair and a mixture of coffee and old books filled his nostrils. He smiled a genuine smile he was not showing since he was a young boy. (Many years ago, he should add)

He proceeded towards the cashier and a young woman, younger then him, smiled politely and asked him what he would like to order.

Izuku looked bewildered by the huge amount of products displayed over his head.

Uraraka, whose name was written on the nameplate over her apron, helped him.

"Sir, is it your first time here?" She asked looking up at him.

Izuku blushed feeling like a complete idiot and scratched the back of his head.

"Well... yes. This bar offers so many goodies I cannot even decide"

She laughed and brushed his embarrassment off.

"Do not worry, it often happens. I will let my coworker help you out as I fill in the others request" She said and motioned for him to go to the other side of the counter where a blonde guy was working.

He went towards him but the guy completely ignore him

"Bakugo! New costumer, please help him choose and do not be rude. You know what happened the last time you did!" The guy tensed up and turned towards Izuku with an angry motion

"WHAT DO YOU W..." he stopped midsentence once he took a good look of the person in front of him.

Izuku was a good-looking man, even if his insecurities made him walk a little hunched and the crutch made him only feel worse.

However, this blonde person, which was called Bakugo he supposed, was now watching him and this made him feel embarrassed.

"Sir, could you stop watching me so intensely? You are making me uncomfortable"

Bakugo seemed to regain his composure but a faint blush was tainting his cheeks.

"Yeah... What do you want?"

Izuku take another good look at all the products they sold.

"What is your best one?"

"AH!" Bakugo shouted proudly.

"My best one? Ok big boy, I will give it to you. Your name is...?"

"I...Izuku" He stuttered.

Bakugo wrote down the name or what he heard of it then smirked.

"And your number?"

"M...my number?" Bakugo nodded

He was starting to tell him his number when Uraraka stopped Bakugo by slapping him on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry sir, he such a fun guy!" He half shouted while almost choking Bakugo.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME?" Bakugo shouted and Izuku cringed at the scene displaying in front of him. He just wanted a coffee.

"Your number is not required, his gay ass wanted it for who knows what... wait I don't even want to know" and went to the cashier again with Izuku's money.

Bakugo prepared the coffee between swearwords and muttering and handed it to him.

"Sorry" he murmured looking down.

Izuku dismissed him and said his goodbyes while going out.

Once outside he sipped the coffee he just bought and sure, it was good. One of the best coffee.

He looked at how his name was written and for once it was correct, but what grabbed his attention where a sequences of numbers written right down his name.

He blushed madly and laughed internally: he just imagined what would be Shoto's reaction. He entered the bar again because he was not a player and did not want to raise this poor person's hopes.

"Mr. Bakugo?" He asked politely

The blonde guy turned towards him and looked surprised.

"Was the coffee not to your liking?"

"Not at all but I'm sorry I cannot take your number, I have a boyfriend and I am way too old for you, young man"

Bakugo snorted and took Izuku's free hand pushing him inside the worker's room.

Izuku was taken aback by such actions.

"Hear me out Mr. I'm too fancy to go out with a barista, I'm twenty five, I know what I am doing and you know what? I do not care if you have a boyfriend. He sure is not like me," He said showing off.

Sure Todoroki is very different from him; this guy was fierce while his boyfriend was cute.

"I'm sorry but I am 34 years old and I do like my boyfriend, I would like for this conversation to be over"

Bakugo pushed his own hand towards the wall and blocked him in, now Izuku seriously feared his own good.

"Let me go, I'll shout" He said

"Calm down, I just want this" Bakugo took his phone and typed some numbers and saved it.

"Here you go big boy, call me when your shitty boyfriend can't satisfy you" He said brushing his lips against his ear.

Izuku was angry, he pushed him away and went out breathing hard, his heart beating like crazy.

Bakugo smirked and exited the room.

"I was going to call the police, if you touch him I swear I will do it"

Bakugo laughed towards Uraraka and continued his work.

Izuku was still trembling but decided to run away from this shop and went straight to his doctor clinic: It was right in front of it.

You would have noticed it right away: the clinic was a huge grey building with a little park in front of it and a parking lot at its left.

He entered the building and went towards the receptionist: a young woman, twenty-six years old he would say.

"Good morning"

The receptionist greeted him

"Good morning, I have a session with Mr. Jackson the psychiatric of this clinic"

She nodded and searched into her database

"Could you give me your references?"

"Izuku Midoriya, thirty-four years old, Depression and Anxiety Disorders. I have a session around ten am"

She nodded and tapped right away.

"Well Mr. Izuku, Doctor Jackson is actually busy. Second floor, first room on your left, you can wait there in the waiting room"

Izuku smiled

"Very kind, thank you again"

He then went toward the elevator and waited for it to arrive. He then entered and went to the second floor.

The waiting room was as big as the one at the entry: the same yellowish walls and smell. Izuku did not have to wait much as the doctor opened the door and welcomed him in.

The room was little, almost too little but the air was fresh and the walls were a soft blue. It was calming.

Doctor Jackson let him sit down and started to talk.

"Well Mr. Izuku, did you take your medication?"

Izuku looked down

"Yes, sir"

"Okay then, first of all you averted my gaze, then you fiddled with your fingers, your breath accelerated. I would assume that this is a lie"

Izuku looked at him, surprised, as this was more of a psychological matter.

"I didn't know psychiatric had to study behaviorism"

"They do not need to know, but I am a perfectionist"

He said writing down something Izuku could not make out.

"Why did you not took those pills?"

"My boyfriend does not know of my depression," He said smiling sadly

"Why he does not know?"

"Because he is getting better and better and I only feel like a burden"

The doctor nodded.

"Insecurities, another trait of Anxiety disorders. We know what you have why don't we start to cure it? It would be much easier"

"A problem of you psychiatric is that you do not have tact"

He laughed

"You psychologist should start to look at patients like people with illness. Words cannot cure Mr. Izuku"

"Ah! How presumptuous."

"You need your medicine or you could evolve in self- harming behavior."
"I have already been there"

The doctor shook his head.

"Mr. Izuku do you love your boyfriend?" He asked suddenly

"I do"

"Then do this for him, I would like to meet him in person."

"That is not possible," he half shouted standing up

"It is, and I will"

"How..." he started but was interrupted.

"Your case is not simple, initiate PROZAC 20 mg/day orally in the morning. Am I being right?"

Izuku nodded.

"It can cause a raise of suicidal thoughts; if this happens call me immediately."

"I want to get better," He muttered looking down, some tears threatening to spill out.

"You will, you are happy, you have your boyfriend"

"Right, I'm happy"

"Mr. Izuku does it ever occurred to you to already have suicidal thoughts?"

He looked at him but did not answer

"Yes"

"mmh" he muttered

"We will try Prozac, I want to see you two days from now. You should also take a Lithium therapy, it is quite new but it will only consist in a pill everyday".

"Am I going to be numb?"

"You will not Mr. Izuku"

Izuku got up as the doctor did and they greeted each other.

Izuku went down to the pharmacist who worked inside the clinic and bought all the medication he needed.

As he was exiting the clinic, his phone rang.

He sighed looking it was Shoto.

"Izuku? Love, how are you doing?"

He smiled at the nicknames he always gave to him.

"I have just finished the session"

"Good, how did it went? Are you getting better?"

Izuku stilled for a moment

"Yes..." he mumbled.

Shoto sighed into the phone

"Stay there, I'm coming with a car, I'll guide you home".

He hanged up. Izuku trembled; he looked down at all the medications.

He threw them into the first trashcan and went near the road waiting for Shoto to come.

"I'm happy," He mumbled to himself.

----------Note---------

Hi guys! I'm so happy for this story!

See ya in the next chapter:

Take a sip, Take a pill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 232 10
In which Todoroki is having a pretty rough day... ...then finds himself somewhere worse ~TodoBaku Omegaverse/A,B,O ~Strong Language, VERY 18+ conten...
263K 7K 35
So I have no idea what possessed me to start writing this story at two in the morning, but here we are TodoBakuDeku. Your welcome ✌︎ ...
186K 7.9K 34
A couple months into the second school year Izuku Midoriya goes into UA high. There he meets a new friend named Shoto Todoroki. He deeply contrasts t...
10.9K 321 16
Shoto gets kicked out of home and he doesn't know where to go. He soon finds Bakugou entering his house and decides to ask if he can crash the night...