The boy next door

By sheeshmichelle

Laya likes Kamori, the boy next door. Laya is a shy, quite girl while Kamori is outgoing and popular. When Ka... More

Part one
Part two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Six
Part seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part twelve
Part Thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
7 months
8 months
The twins are here!!
Part 19

Part Five

974 27 0
By sheeshmichelle

Kamori

8:10am
I looked over at Laya as she was sound asleep looking beautiful. She shifted in the bed exhaling loud enough for me to hear. I got leaned up in the bed causing the bed to make a screeching noise. "Where you going" Laya said in the sexiest little voice scratching her messy hair. "No where. I just been waiting on you to wake up" i said. I placed a kiss on her lips before walking to the living room to get the personal items i bought last night. I do my hygiene before going in the kitchen to start breakfast. I could hear rambling in the bathroom so i assumed it was Laya about to take a shower. I walked down the hall and into the bedroom. "You bout to shower?" I asked her. "Yea i gotta run today" she said walking towards the drawer. I grabbed her waist and turned her facing me. "Had fun last night, maybe we can go round two tonight" i said smackin her ass. She smirked at me biting her lip. "Nope" she said popping the P. "So what are we now" i asked. "You are you and i am me what do you mean" she said laughing. I kept a straight face indicating that i was serious. I walked closer to her and she said "I don't know who the hell you think you scaring Kamori but it aint me." Her little feisty ass get on my nerves. I grabbed her neck pushing her into the wall. I could tell i was being a little too aggressive because she started trying to loosen my grip. When i let her go she started to cry, i had a serious anger problem but it never got to this point where i hit a female. I guess i was possessive over her since she was my "soon to be" girlfriend and much more.

Laya
"Did he really put his hands on me, ima fuck him up" i thought to myself with a tear rolling down my face. I felt hands on my back and when i looked up it was him. "Im so sorry baby, lemme make it up to you. I know i was too rough with you its just you tried me when i was being serious with you" he explained. I wasnt having that , i watched my mother and father fight like cats and dogs. He even broke her arm before so domestic violence was not an option. "Get the fuck out of my house. I hope them niggas wet you up stupid ass bitch. Find you somewhere to stay tonight cuz you not staying here" i said trying to hold back my tears. I dont know what he was thinking but he had the wrong one. "I said im sorry Jalaya come on" he said gesturing for me to take his hand. I walked towards the front door and he followed. When i opened the door he was grabbing his things he bought the previous night and walked out. "Bitch ass niggas" i mumbled as i closed the door. I finished getting dressed so that i could go pick Alyssa up. I was hesitant about eating the breakfast that Kamori cooked, he might not be clean. I threw the eggs, biscuits and sausages away and walked out of my door. I remembered i forgot my keys so i grabbed them off the counter.

Kamori

I was sitting on the steps waiting for Khalil to come and pick me up when i saw Laya walking to her car. I got up and jog over to the 2017 Toyota Camry. She had all of the windows rolled up and locked the doors when i grabbed the handle. I poked out my lip and said "Im sorry Jalaya". Instead of stopping to let me move away from the car, the car began rolling back and pulled off. "Man i know i fucked up with this girl" i thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 444 21
What happen if a witch formed a gang and met another group of gangsters that also have a witch? the difference though he's a boy. Will she fall in lo...
256K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
104K 4.1K 16
When 23 year old Ebony moves out on her own everything changes. Being shy and introverted from everyone , but close friends and family keeps Ebony fr...
217K 3.4K 37
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants. When her neighbors, the Stevensons, show...