Part two

Kamori
Every since i bumped into shorty i can't stop thinking about her. Dawg she's so fine, pretty eyes, little itty bitty body and she look shy so i know she ain't out der like the rest of these hoes. I gotta hop down on her. The only problem is she broke as fuck, not that it mattered, her momma don't do shit for her but somehow she still dress nice as fuck. I made a reminder in my iPhone X to go home and get my cleats before the game. I lived about 2 minutes away from the school so i never drove my car to school. When i was locking up my house, i saw Laya fine ass walking backwards towards me.

Laya
When school let out i was happy because i be sleepy as soon as i get in 4th period. I meet Jalisa infront of the school, when i walked up to her she was cursing her boyfriend, James. "Come on girl" i said as we walked to the short cut to my house. We went through the gate that was partially broken. When we reached the gate, i took my book bag off and handed it to Jalisa because i couldn't fit with my bag on. I slid through the gate and Jalisa through my bag over the top. "Bitch i know you didn't" cutting my eye at her. I noticed she was looking past me and when i turned around i bumped into Kamori. Before i could say anything Jalisa was cursing Kamori out. For the second time today Kamori was getting cursed out by one of my best friends. "Damn shorty can't speak up for herself" he said looking at me. I tried to look away before making eye contact. I grabbed her arm while she was still yelling at him and pulled her into the house.

I get to my door and notice that its unlocked so my little sister Alyssa was home. When i walked through the door, she was playing young thug on the beats pill. I walked into her room and saw she was all dressed and ready to go. I forgot that i told her we could go to the game tonight. I went to get in the shower and do my hair while Jalisa made her self at home as usual. When i was almost done washing i yelled to Jalisa and Alyssa "Find me something to wear since yall always wanna do something."

Alyssa
My sister was in the shower when me and Jalisa was finding her a outfit. "Jalisa what about that Champion sweater and some white pants" Alyssa said. "Thats dope asf bitch who taught yo luh ass how to dress?" She asked. "Jalisa im the drip god" i said "Well bitch we both know thats a lie" we both laughed. Laya finally got out the shower and put on her clothes. All of us was lookin bad as fuck. "Yall bitches lookin fine" Jalisa said sticking her tongue out. Sometimes I think Jalisa is kinda thrower off due to the fact she's crazy as hell but I love her like a sister. We got into the car and Laya drove to Hallford stadium. When we arrived, it was packed and the line was long. "Y'all sure y'all wanna go in" Laya said. "Man Laya we drove all the way over here, we going in" I said. I looked at Jalisa and she turned her head.

^Alyssa is 16 years old