My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 3

3.5K 115 6
By queensofsupreme

"I never agreed to be your PA Elijah." I shouted as we entered the elevator. I should have known Elijah would never give me a good job.

"You wanted a job and I gave you one so please just stop getting angry." Elijah replied. "By the way act natural. You are my girlfriend so don't forget that."

"I remember everything, I have to say." I mumbled. "We started dating a few days ago and you never told anyone about us because your father hates my mother." I repeated everything he told me.

The elevator opened and we quickly got out.

"Don't call my father, Uncle Benjmain. Call him Mr Carson or sir." Elijah told me as we went in his office. "Now as my personal assistant, please start making me coffee."

"I can see your PA but I don't see your girlfriend." Uncle Benjamin interrupted us.

"Father, can't you see Annette. She's my girlfriend and PA." Elijah stated putting his hand around me. "I never wanted to tell you I'm dating Annette because you hate her mother but after what happened yesterday I finally decided to stop hiding her from the world."

"You haven't seen the news, did you?" Uncle Benjamin questioned. "Someone took pictures of you last night with Annette, leaving a club. You ruined the Carson reputation, once again."

"Dad, didn't you hear what I said." Elijah said. "Annette is my girlfriend and we can go clubbing together anytime of the day."

"She's your what? A Kingston? Elijah you said she is your PA." Uncle Benjamin panicked. I don't understand why he hates my mother's family. "I want to see you in my office, now." Elijah went with his father and I sat on his chair.

I shouldn't have agreed. Mother will definitely kill me when she finds out. Fuck, dad even works here. What if he finds out I'm working here and I am Elijah's girlfriend. I'll have to sneak out.

"You fired." Elijah shouted, coming in the office. "Dad said I can't keep my girlfriend as my PA. I'm sorry Annette but you fired."

"Thank you." I sighed relieved. "I'll leave now before my father sees me."

"But where will you get a job?" He questioned.

"I'll find a way, bye." I tried to walk out of the door but uncle Benjmain stopped me.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" He asked. "I just got a call from Sofia, she wants to invite her daughter-in-law and her stupid son for dinner tomorrow night." I nod my head smiling and he left.

"Don't look at me Annette. You could've refused." Elijah said.

"I can't lie to your mother Elijah. You know mom Sofia treats me like her own daughter. I can't do it." He cupped my face in his hands.

"My mother would never hate you for lying for her son. She loves you and I love you. You my sister and I trust you a lot that's why I asked you to be my fake girlfriend and not any other girl."

"I have to go." I broke our eye contact.

"You can take the car, I'll ask the driver to get me my other car." He gave me the car keys and his credit card. "Get only one dress. Don't make me broke, Annette." I smiled at him and took the card.

I went straight to my mother's place. I know she has the right to know what is going on. She never judged me even when I was in love with Elijah which means she won't judge me this time too.

I started knocking on the door.

"Mom." I hugged her as soon as she opened the door. "You looking beautiful, are you going out on a date?"

"Do you want me to beat you up or are you going to tell me what you are hiding." My mother warned me and I closed the door. "Annette, I know you better than anyone and that look on your face tells me you did something."

"You promise you won't get angry?" I questioned my mother and she looked at me angry. "I take that as a yes."

"I'll beat you up if you don't start talking."

"Fine. I got fired from work, mommy you were right. No one will ever hire me unless I tell them I'm a Kingston."

"And what else?" She asked. "Annette what else are you hiding?"

"Elijah asked me to be his fake girlfriend and I agreed." I whispeard.

"Louder Annette."

"I'm Elijah's fake girlfriend." I bite my lower lip and she started laughing.

"Fake, what?" She shouted and I smiled.

"Mother, it's the only way he can be the CEO." I explained and she went upstairs. That went better than I expected. I thought my mother would kill me but instead she just got angry. "Mommy, hurry up. I still have to shop for a dress. I'm meeting my fake in laws, tomorrow." I shouted and my mother came downstairs.

"Mommy, what are you doing with the gun?" I questioned walking backwards.

"Oh, so you are my daughter now. Annette did you forget your grandfather hates the Carsons?" She shouted walking down the stairs. "You are putting your life in danger. Annette did you forget you used to be in love with Elijah."

"Mommy, is the gun loaded." I tried opening the back door but it was locked.

"Stop looking at my gun and answer my questions." My mother shouted walking closer to me.

"Yes it's true. I used to be in love with Elijah and I know his life will be in danger if grandpa finds out I'm his fake girlfriend." I closed my eyes scared.

"So are you going to break up with him?" My mother questioned and I open my eyes. "Answer me, Anne."

"I'm sorry mom but I promised him." I mumbled and she dropped the gun. "Mommy, please don't be angry."

"I'm not angry with you Annette." She sit on the couch. "Annette, I love you my girl but sometimes you just don't think before you do something." She continued. "You used to be in love with Elijah and now that you are dating him you will start getting feelings for him again. Then what will you do? Will you choose the Carsons over your own family?"

"Don't talk like that, mommy." I sit next to her. "I love my family a lot and you know I would never choose the Carsons over my grandpa. Mother, I know Elijah is like a son to you and I used to be in love with him but don't you worry. I won't fall in love with Elijah again and even if I do, I know Elijah will forever see me as his sister."

"How long will you be his girlfriend?"

"A month and I promise nothing will happen during that time." I assured her and she hugged me. "I'm sorry, I'm doing this mom."

"Don't make me cry Annette." She wiped her tears. "You very kind hearted that is why I don't want you dating a Carson. Annette, you know Elijah is very naughty."

"I know mom after all he is my brother." I replied. "Mommy, I have to go shopping so may I leave. I promise to come visit tomorrow."

"You promise you won't fall in love with Elijah?" She stretched her hand, smiling. "You promise?"

"I promise." I smiled.

-----

"You are lying." Kayler shouted and the other two started screaming. "You told me you are single yesterday." She complained. "And today you are dating Mr hot and Sexy."

"We in a shopping mall, can you all just stop acting like you just met your crush." I shouted at them.

"How could you do this to me?" Bryne started choking me. "I could've made him gay." .

"Stop it." I pushed him away. "When I told you guys I'm dating Elijah didn't I add, I have a secret to tell you?" I asked.

"You just told us Mr hot and Sexy is off the market and now you want to shut us up with a secret. Annette, I disown you." Marian said angry and the others agreed with her.

"Get in this shop before I beat you all up." I shouted and they all went in. "First of all, I am not Elijah's girlfriend." Kayler tried to speak but I raised my hand. "The only reason I told you guys, I'm his girlfriend is because that is what you will hear from people." Bryne tried to interrupt me but I looked at him angry. "Elijah, is going to be appointed as the CEO of his father's companies when he mend his ways. Which means he has to stop sleeping around and get a girlfriend who his parents will approv--."

"And he chose you." Marian interrupted me. "I'm like Miss Universe and yet he chose my stupid best friend over me. Annette, how will his parents accept his so call sister to be his girlfriend?"

"You know I'm Mom Sofia's favourite girl so it's not going to be hard to make her accept me as her daughter in law." I replied.

"Annette, are you sure you won't get feelings for Elijah again?" Kayler smiled at me.

"Why does everyone think I will fall for Elijah? I'm Annette Kingston Hendricks. My mother is a Kingston and my father is a Hendricks so there is no way I'll fall for Elijah." They all started laughing at me. "You know what? I actually think Elijah will fall for me."

"Let's just get new dresses before Annette starts making promises she won't keep." Marian said and they both agreed with her. "So Annette, now that you are Mrs Fake Carson, how about you get us all new designer clothes."

"But this is Elijah's cred--." Bryne grabbed the credit card from me. "It's not mine." I shouted running after Byrne.

"If you don't like Elijah than let us blow his money up." Kayler said. "Come on Anne, I'm sure you still have feelings for him."

"Fine. You can get anything you want. I'll pay for everything." I mumbled.

"Come on Annette, try this navy blue dress." Marian threw a navy dress at me. "I'll go fix these six dresses on." She quickly ran to the fitting room.

"Six dresses? Kayler how many dresses will you take?" I questioned.

"I'll first go fit in these than I will decide." She quickly went in the fitting room.

"And you Byrne, you will take all the--."

"Yes." He interrupted me. "I don't want to fit it on. Come on, let's go pay for my clothes before you change your mind." Bryne took my hand and dragged me to the counter. "Best friend, you may pay now."

"Sometimes I wonder if you friends with me because I'm rich or because Elijah is richer." I mumbled and he giggled.

"Is that all?" The women asked and I nod my head. I quickly typed Elijah's password. "Thank you."

"Wait, she is also paying for these." Kayler said counting her dresses. "Seven dresses."

"You know Elijah will kill me if I pay all of this." I told them but they all started laughing. "I'm serious."

"Come on Anne, you can just beat him up. Now pay already so you can go home because your mother was calling you." Marian said as she gave me my phone. "Your mother was calling, sorry I didn't answer because I'm scared of her."

"It's fine. I'll just pay and call my mother back." I quickly paid for the clothes and my phone started ringing again. I wonder what my mother wants when I just saw her a few hours ago. I hope she's fine.

"Mom, I'm busy right now. Is something wrong? Must I come home now?" I asked the second I answered her call.

"You such a liar Anne." Mom Sofia said and my heart started beating fast. "When did you visit me?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you were mom. Marian told me my mother was calling me but I forgot your number is saved as mother and mom's number is saved as my world. Sorry." I pulled Marian's hair.

"I understand. Now tell me will you come over tomorrow night or are you going to hide from me?" Mom Sofia questioned.

"I promise I will be there." I hang up.

I just hope nothing happens while I'm dating Elijah. I know one month is a short time but Elijah will make it very long. I don't even know how I will convince uncle Benjmain when he is so short tempered.

---

A/N

Quick questions.

Who wanna be trained by a professional wrestler (go to this webiste - slamforce website) .

Best couple of the year?

Fav celeb?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 498 48
"Her love makes me want to rip this world from heaven to hell." Aaron McOwen. 🌷🌷🌷🌷 A day before her 18 birthday, Aisha Sharma flees India, hopin...
26.6K 1K 58
Being the naturally born fat girl,her family decides to get her married to a handsome and dashing young man to raise her self esteem and to make her...
95.6K 2.9K 59
❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭, 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥.❞ Living in a world...
503K 17.5K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...