•Temptations of hell• {B+B}✔️

Door ash_is_gone

{completed 16/10/2018} Book two ••• "What do you care if I love someone?!" "Because I love you god damn it!"... Meer

«Before we begin»
1. New meat (short chapter)
2. Also known as Leave-me-the-fuck-alone
3. Bread roll
4. Lets play a game
5. Violent drunk (shortish)
6. The old Cole
7. The first sober person
8.You're hard...and everyones staring
9. Broken nose and blood everywhere
Story time with Ash!
Star sings and their kinks cuase i bored as fucking fuck!
10. Mother bloody tits!
11. If at first you miss, jump.
12.I'd like to fuck you until you cry but-
13. I don't have a daddy kink!
14. My horny self
16. Threesome?
17. What's a dad joke?
18. Fuck Shadow!
19. Leave.
20. My own fucking alcoholic father
21. A normal thing
22. How so, Angel?
23. Empty and alone
24. Abandoned hallway.
25. I-I love you too
26. Run baby
27. Goodnight, my love
28. You smell like death (end+ epilogue)

15. Daddy...Daddy...Daddy...

332 12 3
Door ash_is_gone

Cole

I walked down the hall with Brendon at my side. We had become pretty close friends recently. We were very different people but I think added to the bond we had.

It was a little awkward after last night with Shadow and I, Brendon had heard us...getting loud in the cell next to him. He hadn't said anything about it but I just knew he'd of hear since his bed was on the other side of the not so thick wall. That combined with the fact he hasn't made eye contact with me all day.

Normally at this part of the day everyone would be out in the yard but there were police officers and detectives out there so we were stuck in here.

A fight broke out up the hall, to beefy looking men where punching each other and spilling blood.

Brendon jumped and seemed to shrink but I just acted calm and collected.

I was used to brutal fights from back home.

When we got closer one of the smaller guys-who had gotten in the middle of the two knuckle heads that began fighting-grabbed my ankles, pleading me to help him with his eyes.

I felt bad for the kid but I couldn't help him.

I just kick off his foot, sent him an apologetic glance and pulled Brendon away from the fight.

"How could you do that?!" Brendon cried.

"You'll thank me later when they aren't beating you to a pulp." Brendon quietened and followed me to the group bathroom since the pipes that provided both our showers with water burst during the night. "Don't drop the soap." I reminded him with a smirk.

Brendon went pale.

I opened the door the hear a shower running and groaning.

Shit.

I blush and go to close the door again and give the guy some privacy but then I hear the man gasp out, "H-help," That was shadows voice.

I dropped the stuff I brought with me at the door and ran into the shower section of the bathroom.

I was coming up on the corner when I saw blood mixed with water escaping down a drain. I rounded the corner to see Shadow leaning on the wall under a stream of water, skin red from the hot water and the blood everywhere. Lying next to him was a girl, around the age of 40 with a knife in her naked chest.

"Hey, Baby Boy. C-can you help Daddy?" I look back at Shadow, his eyes hooded and blood cascading down his basically naked form. I'd be very hard right now if it weren't for the bad circumstances.

I rush over, falling to my knees and undoing my jumpsuit, tearing off my singlet underneath and holding it to his shoulder where a huge gash was open and bleeding heavily.

Without even know if Brendon was behind me I yell for him to get a guard.

Shadow's eyes' began closing so I shook him. "Hey! Shadow if you die on me I'll be pissed!" I heard him chuckle before wincing in pain and coughing up a spray of blood. "Just think about if you...if you close your eyes right now...who will be there to make me eat or take my meds or-OR FOR FUCKS SAKE WHO WILL BE THERE TO FUCK ME?!"

His eyes' widened immediately and Shadow grabbed my face, pulling me closer and kissing me. The kiss was sloppy and rushed, like he were scared he'd never do it again. I didn't love him, I knew that, I wasn't in love like shadow was but I knew I liked him and would be devastated if he were to die.

When he pulled back Shadow was out of breath from his lungs fighting to continue working.

"Baby Boy...I love yo-you and I nee-need you...to k-now that just in-case I..." Shadow let his sentence trail off as he slumped back onto the wall, eyes' fluttering shut and breathing becoming more shallow.

"Fuck you!" I yell at him, angry as well as sad. "If you finish that fucking sentence I will personally gorge your eyes out with rusted spoons!" Shadow let out a breathless chuckle and linked our hands.

Suddenly it hit me what was happening, Shadow was dying...

Right here,

Right now,

In my arms.

Tears welled up in my eyes when the realisation hit me like a motherfucking truck.

I cupped his face and rested my forehead on his left pec. Shadow reached a shaky hand up to caress my back and I finally let out an ugly sob.

"Daddy..." I sniffed and I felt a feather of a kiss on my wet golden hair. "Daddy...Daddy...Daddy..." I say it over and over again to make up for the times I never did because I was either no embarrassed or delusional to address him as such a word.

I was suddenly pushed to the floor as officers and nurses hauled Shadow up onto a stretcher. I wanted to run after Shadow but I couldn't move, I couldn't think, I couldn't talk and I was getting to the part where I forgot how to breath. I collapsed onto the ground, the water exploding around me and I fell like a rag doll.

I didn't care I was lying besides a naked and dead woman or bathing in a pool of my partners blood.

Shadow

My eyes' fluttered open to immediately be squeezed shut again.

I couldn't remember what happened clearly, the remaining memories were foggy and unclear. My right shoulder hurt like a bitch and I had a headache. When I tried to sit up I let out a gasp of pain from my shoulder.

All I remember was a naked woman walking into the showers while I was getting undressed, she forced herself onto me even though I told her that I wasn't interested. After I told her no for the fifth time she pulled a knife out from behind her back and stabbed my in the shoulder.

That's where everything gets foggy, I remember a frantic Cole running in a few moments later. He said a few things about being pissed if I died and then it goes completely blank.

I realised the my hand was being held so I cracked an eye open to see my Baby Boy sleeping while holding my hand with both of his.

I tried to move my right hand across my torso to comb back his hair...needless to say Cole woke up from a cry of pain.

"Daddy?" He mumbled and my heart swelled as did my cock. Cole looked up at me through hooded eyes and suddenly perked up. "Daddy!"

"Keep calling me that Baby and I will fuck you through the agony." The groan left my lips automatically and I didn't have time to think about the fact that Cole would begin fussing over me. "Baby Boy!" I chuckled. "I am fine, truely." Cole grinned like a toddler who just received the biggest lollipop.

I lifted up the sheets and motioned my head for him to hope in. And he did, hesitantly.

"Did she try to kill you?" Cole asked as I combed away the hair from his face, my hands running over his torso lightly and making goosebumps appear on his skin.

"Yeah," I say calmly, dragging my forefinger along Cole's V-line. "She did." Cole shuddered u der my touch and grabbed my wrist. My hand was brought up to his face to where he kissed each fingertip.

God, he was so precious!

I loved him so much!

I loved my Baby Boy.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

41K 1.7K 31
✴ Book 2 of "Taming His Mistress" ✴ Everyone has their demons. Some of us choose to keep them hidden. But what happens when your demons come out to p...
492K 15.4K 26
Cole's never known the meaning of the word love. His parents never utter the word to him, nor did anyone else. Well that could be due to him never sp...
46.5K 11.7K 69
Completed ✔️ Would you kill for love? The world is a cruel place. Evil eyes roam around dark alleys. Malicious hands trace over the corpses of the pe...
Help Me Door ~

Romantiek

123K 3.3K 9
Under editing. Will post updated and edited parts at least weekly Top 100 Ratings 7-5-2020 #1 StudentxPrincipal #17- CIA #36 Graduation #62 Undercove...