South Park Bigger Longer And...

De ShineSailorSun

Y/n L/n is the sweetest girl you'll ever know. This girl is best friends with our quadruple. One of them Stan... Mais

Y/n L/n Character Description
This Crazy Mountain Town
The Movie
School Day
Trouble in Paradise
Rehab for "Kids"

Aftermath

398 7 0
De ShineSailorSun

The next day, the children (including the rest of Team Y/n) were giggling happily from ice skating.

When the kids (and Ike) walked up to the small frozen pond.

"Hey where have you guys been all day?" one of Y/n's other guy friends, Clyde asked.

"Oh nowhere, we just went to see the Terrence and Phillip movie" Stan answered pridefully.

All the kids crowded around them bombarding the kids with questioning with questions.

"HEY! Stop crowding us you shit face cock meisters" Cartman yelled

But the kids were amazed, in awe at the new vocabulary.

"Yeah, you're all a bunch of ass grabbing uncle fuckers!" Stan told them.

"You guys are donkey raping shit eaters!" Y/n yelled (most likely cause the others were saying them too).

The kids 'ohhh' again, although this time the boys were looking enchanted and the girls (except for the rest of Team Y/n) glared a little bit.

"Ohhhh~" Sally said enthralled.

"I must learn this vocabulary" Esther muttered to herself and/or her brother.

"Dang girl!" Heidi exclaimed impressed (who may or may not know what they're saying).

"We have got to see this movie dude" Clyde said to Tolkien.

"Terrance and Phillip are Canadians just like my brother." Kyle bragged.

Y/n looked around and her eyes met with a beautiful sight....a chulo boy ice skating gracefully.

It was Craig Tucker

Marina started singing inwardly

✨There's the boy I like

"Hey n/n, tell them about when Terrance called Phillip a testicle shitting wrestle wart" Cartman called out, but Marina was too busy in her crushed state, staring dreamily at the boy.

✨Now more than ever
He gives me butterflies
It's makes my heart flutter
Everytime he walks by~✨

"Bitch, I'm talkin to you!" Cartman called out to an oblivious Y/n.

"Hush, she's crushing." Sally hushed, clearly loving seeing her friend's love life unfold.

Following Sally's gaze, the boys saw who she was looking at, they were no longer happy (especially Kenny).

"Lucky bastard." Kenny angrily muttered, the others nodded in unison.

✨I knew I could be cool if I tried✨

Craig skated up to her. Y/n didn't even care that when he stopped he got ice/snow on her.

"Hey Y/n." Craig greeted stoically.

"H-hey there C-Craig." Y/n stuttered nervously.

"So what are doing here?" Craig asked.

"Oh yeah." Marina popped back into her 'normal' mindset "We saw the Terrance and Phillip movie yesterday, you should totally go and see it." she chirped happily.

Craig hid a snicker "YOU watched Asses of Fire?"

"Yeah! It was fucking awesome! It was so damn good and had a shit ton comedy. It was....oh come on Craig! It's totally up your motherfucking ally!"

Craig was shocked, Y/n L/n had just cursed like a sailor. He suddenly got this weird attraction to her.

"Y/n, you are officially the coolest girl ever" Craig (uncharacteristically) complemented

Y/n went back into crush mode and blushed hard "T-thank you Craig-"

"CRAIG!!!"

A girl with light brown hair slid next to Craig, again getting ice in Y/n's face as she stopped.

"Why are you talking to HER?!" she squealed angrily.

"Hello to you too Lola." Y/n sarcastically greeted, dusting the ice off of her.

"You shut up. So why are you talking to this whore?!"

"I don't know. Why am I talking to you?" Craig rhetorically asked Lola.

 snickered

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR GIRL-

"Nope."

Y/n ran over and pushed Lola, not enough for her to fall over but enough for her to go backwards on the ice really fast.

The ravenette marveled at how savage that was "Wow you are the coolest girl I've ever met. Thanks by the way, that bitch wouldn't leave me alone."

"You're welcome Craig"  Y/n said. "I'll leave you alone now, but seriously you got to see the Terrance and Phillip movie, IT'S AWESOME!!!!"

And walked back to the boys. Unknown to her, Craig's strange attraction didn't leave as he watched her walk off.

"Hey Stan, sorry I ditched you guys back there. what are you doing?" Y/n asked curiously

"Well I-

"He's watching his rebound chick." Heidi said making her presence known.

Silence

"Stan...." Y/n started her eyes no longer being shown as whimsical.

(If you like Wendy, I suggest leaving now)

"I know, I know, she's rude to me and being in a relationship would result in an on and off relationship but....." Stan paused, he wanted to tell Marina the real reason, but he couldn't, not with rivals like Craig, Kenny, heck Kyle seemed to have better luck than he did. Wendy really was Stan's rebound chick. So he just said

"I guess it's just a schoolboy crush"

"Well go to college then, your taste in women needs to be upgraded"

"It has, n/n, for years now. If only you knew" Stan thought

And speak of the she-devil, she slid over them, putting ice on the both of them..

"Dude come on again" this was third time she was hit with ice and it was started to get annoying.

"Hi Stan." she greeted "Y/n" she narrowed eyes at the h/c girl.

"Hey Wendy." Y/n greeted hesitantly.

Stan then barfed on her.

"Gross" Wendy complained.

"Haha sweet Stan" Y/n laughed.

Another boy with dirty blonde slicked back hair slid up next to Wendy, putting ice on the two AGAIN.

"Dude SERIOUSLY" Marina raged in her head

"Come, Wendy, let us try to jump the hilly brush" he suggested.

"Ohh, british people~" Marina grinned, curious all of sudden.

Stan was now also frustrated.

"Hey who are you kid" he asked

"My name is Gregory, I just transferred from Yardale with 4 credit."

Stan stood there shocked

"Hello Gregory." Y/n piped up "my name is Y/n. I've been here all my life. I don't know what credits are but I'm real good at Literature and Science."

"Well aren't you a hyper young lady." He took Y/n's hand and kissing the back of it and she retracted it with a tiny blush on her face and giggles.

Wendy resisted rolling her eyes 'ugh, can't go one day without anybody falling head over heels for her'.

She didn't want to say that in front of Gregory and Stan though.
So she said "Wanna skate with us?"

"We've been skating all morning laughing and talking of memories' past." Gregory explained.

"Cool.." Marina said with a blank look on her face.

"We saw the Terrance and Phillip movie" Stan tried to brag.

"Yeah." Y/n agreed happily

"Oh ho." Gregory said in a 'sure that sounds nice not really' tone "Try and catch me Wendy. Nice meeting you Y/n, hope we can meet again." and he skated off.

"Hmmm...he seemed nice-ish." Y/n muttered to herself.

Silence between Wendy and Stan.

"Bye Stan." Wendy said not sounding interested anymore

"Yes I saw the Terrance and Phillip, who wants to touch me." Cartman bragged

Nobody moved.

"I SAID WHO WANTS TO FUCKING TOUCH ME?!" Cartman yelled

Butters and Millie (a semi member of Team Y/n) came up and touched Cartman's shoulder, Butters 'ohhhing' and Millie whimpering out of fear.

"Come on, gang we got to see the Terrance and Phillip movie too." Clyde said.

Esther said "yeah, if n/n can watch this and not be disgusted, so can we." and they all skated off to the movies.

"I hate you Kenny" Cartman said out of the blue.

The hooded boy just scowled but said nothing.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
199K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
329K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...