misunderstood || bts x red ve...

By taeteabae

"Welcome back Seulgi." Jimin smiled sadly. "Hey Jimin." She smiled back. It soon faltered. "Where's Kook?" H... More

Hola
➣ One
➣ Two
➣ Three
➣ Four
➣ Five
➣ Six
➣ Seven
➣ Eight
➣ Nine
➣ Ten
➣ Eleven
➣ Twelve
➣ Thirteen
➣ Fourteen
➣ Fifteen
➣ Sixteen
➣ Seventeen
➣ Eighteen
➣ Nineteen
➣ Twenty
➣ Twenty One
➣ Twenty Two
➣ Twenty Three
➣ Twenty Four
➣ Twenty Five
➣ Twenty Six
➣ Twenty Seven
➣ Twenty Eight
➣ Twenty Nine
➣ Thirty
➣ Thirty One
➣ Thirty Two
➣ Thirty Three
➣ Thirty Four
➣ Thirty Five
➣ Thirty Six
➣ Thirty Seven
➣ Thirty Eight
➣ Thirty Nine
➣ Forty
➣ Forty One
➣ Forty Two
➣ Forty Three
➣ Forty Four
➣ Forty Five
➣ Forty Six
➣ Forty Seven
➣ Forty Nine
➣ Fifty
➣ Fifty One
➣ Fifty Two
➣ Fifty Three
➣ Fifty Four
➣ Fifty Five
➣ Fifty Six
➣ Fifty Seven
➣ Fifty Eight
➣ Fifty Nine
➣ Epilogue
➣ Epilogue 2
➣ Epilogue 3

➣ Forty Eight

66 1 0
By taeteabae

"Jimin?" Seulgi was worried now. Really worried. Jimin's face had gone ghost white and any trace of a smile was gone as well.

I thought he was okay with us?

"He's your boyfriend?" Jimin whispered dryly.

"Um, I think so?" Seulgi turned her head back to face the ceiling, the tension in it too painful to bear. The last thing she could remember was-

What was the last thing she could remember?

She racked her brain for memories, anything, and then, one came. But it came in flickers, like an old motion picture.

Music.

Dancing.

Eyes.

Deep, dark, eyes.

Lust.

Hands.

Everywhere.

Jungkook.

She sighed with little relief.

She remembered that memory so Jungkook must be her boyfriend.

But something felt off.

"Jimin? Are you okay?"

Jimin couldn't reply to that, because if he lied, he'd feel guilty and she'd probably see through it. but if he didn't...

His heart felt numb. All this while, he'd been waiting for her to wake up and smile at him and say something cute and stupid like "I'm back hope you didn't miss me too much."

"I'm gonna get the doctor and tell him you're awake." He replied with, dodging the question. Then he stood quickly, almost toppling the chair over and pushed the door open and out into the hallway. There, he turned and spied a line of empty seats with black, metal arms and navy cushioned seats. He found one closest to her room and flopped into it.

What?

He thought only that one word as he put his head in his hands, elbow on his knees. There's no way she meant that. She can't just forget those feelings.

Unless...

"Jimin?" He lifted his head and saw a tall silver haired man standing in tiny of him with his brunet friend beside him.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked bending down so Jimin wouldn't hurt his neck looking up.

"Oh, nothing." But his eyes deceived him. Taehyung immediately saw through it and sat down on a chair next to him.

"Don't lie to me." He said plainly, crossing. "What happened?"

"Nothing, really its okay." He smiled as convincingly as he could at Taehyung, but knew there was little hope he would fall for it.

Clicking steps came from down the hall, piercing the hospital silence. Jimin had heard the same unnecessary urgency in those steps many times before and he stood to greet the person.

"Dr. Bong Gi." He smiled. Dr. Bong Gi was young and handsome, not that much older than the three boys stood there.

"Hello. I'm just here to check on Seulgi." He bowed his head slightly and began walking past.

"Oh, Doctor?" Bong Gi turned around and Jimin smiled again. "She woke up."

"Oh." He said, eyebrows shooting up. He did not expect her to wake up so soon. "That's good." He nodded once more and then quietly stepped into the room.

"She's awake?" Jungkook whispered. The two boys turned and saw a glazed over expression and no sign of a smile.

"Yeah." Jimin huffed. Taehyung turned to him and the blond immediately turned away, coughing. Well, fake coughing.

"What's wrong." Taehyung sighed crossing his arms over his chest again.

"Nothing, noth-"

"Stop LYING!" He growled, shocking the living daylight out of Jimin, Jungkook and a few other people milling around. He cleared his throat and continued again. "Stop. Lying." he repeated, glaring at the boy.

Damn, he is really hot when he's scary.

(a/n : you can choose who you thought said that ;))

"I-" Jimin thought about lying, but then again, he didn't want another scary growling. "She, uh, she has slight amnesia." Jungkook tilted his head in confusion and Taehyung raised a brow, either not understanding or waiting for him to go on. "She, um...

BasicallyshethinksJungkookisstillherboyfriendbutheisn'tthat'swhat'swrongbecauseI'mreallysadandconfusdsoyeah." He finished quickly, hoping neither boy would catch a single word of that.

"She still thinks I'm her boyfriend?" Jungkook gasped and then slumped, running a stressed hand through his straight, brown hair before walking off down the hallway. He turned around abruptly. "Can I see her?"

Jimin's heart dropped.

Taehyung's heart dropped too.

"Why?" They both said at the same time. After exchanging glances, they sighed simultaneously.

"You know what I'm going to I don't need to ask your permission." And before either of the boys could protest, Jungkook pushed the door to room 248 open.

Dr. Bong Gi was still in there, sat in a stiff white chair that was left beside the bed. Jimin's bag and books were sprawled out on a tiny table on open on a softer looking armchair by the window. Except, Jungkook didn't notice that.

Colour had returned to her cheeks and the sun was already beginning to set. He was so excited to get out of class, just so that he could see her.

Dance, his mind blurted at him.

Dance?

Oh.

Jungkook groaned inwardly, at least he thought it was inwards.

"Jungkook?" A small, sweet voice called from the bed and the doctor turned.

"Ah. I'll go." He smiled and stood. "Is Jimin out there? I need to tell him how she's doing."

Ouch.

Jungkook cleared his throat before smilin and replying with yes as the doctor walked out.

"Hey." He turned back to the girl on the bed with sad eyes. His heart wasn't beating. He didn't know who it beat for anymore.

"Hi Kook." Smiling, her cheeks puffed up and her eyes smiled too, forcing Jungkook to smile back and sit himself in the white chair. "I can't really move I-"

"You broke a rib yeah I know." He smiled softly at her, taking in her eyes, open and glittering. He couldn't help it, he lifted his hand and pushed some hair out of her eyes and stroked her cold cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"Better now that you're here." She let out a huff that was probably meant to be a laugh. Jungkook tried smiling but it faltered.

You're not her boyfriend.

You're not-

"Seulgi?" He suddenly said. She was already looking at him so she just smiled.

A lot of smiling today.

"Do you remember Christmas?" He shuffled his chair to face her better and saw her eyebrows burrowed in confusion.

"Um..." It was weird. It was as if her memories had been sliced into bits and thrown around, some staying and some disappearing. And as of right now, she couldn't remember anything except going home. "I went home."

"Before that? Do you remember? Maybe you can Jimin visited mine and Tae's place?" Maybe he loved her. Maybe he loved Taehyung. But she needed her memories back, she can't be going around thinking they're still together and twisting his heart like that.

"I-I don't remember." Her head hurt. It was hard, racking for memories that didn't seem to be there. "I'm sorry."

"Nonono don't be sorry." He smiled sadly at her, brushing her cheek one more time before standing.

"Rest well."

Then he left the room.

Why is everyone acting like this?

Seulgi was confused and hurt, she'd just woken up, and she had to wake up to this?

Did she do something wrong?

||

lmao why is it while I was writing this fake love came on shuffle ahaha

thx for reading !!

xxRa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 21 38
BTS finally gets their new English tutor, Rose. She's kind and down-to-earth, but with a tough side. She's the type of girl a few of the members coul...
46 1 1
"How did you figure out you were bi?" He asks him and Jungkook's eyebrows shoot up. He laughs, beet red, embarrassed. "That's actually a funny story...
151K 7.5K 57
"What exactly are we now?" "Nothing. Just band members. Hyung and maknae. You're still Yoongi hyung's boyfriend and I'm still Bangtan's golden maknae...
10.6K 487 11
[completed] A look into the future as the present days. The year 2026 to be exact. This story takes you into Kang Seulgi's very own Reply version. A...