Avengers Imagines

Galing kay dhskelsoshegdh

Higit pa

bound to lose ➳ tony stark
lo siento ➳ tony stark
its you ➳ bucky barnes (1/2)
something big ➳ steve rogers
two ➳ steve rogers
another love ➳ maria hill
christmas miracle ➳ maria hill
looking for a heartbeat ➳ wanda maximoff
where we meet ➳ frank castle
why couldn't it be mini golf? ➳ frank castle
looking for a heartbeat ➳ wanda maximoff
as fate would have it ➳ thor odinson
notepad ➳ thor odinson
back > avengers
bad idea > daisy johnson
You stay, I go > F.C

date night ➳ bucky barnes (2/2)

239 8 0
Galing kay dhskelsoshegdh

y/n.y/l/n
thanks for making today special, james !!

2,376 comments
250,742 likes

iamtonystark:
oooo james, who's the giRl?

jesseg2015:
wHo'S jAmEs? y/n who is this

y/n.y/l/n:
@jesseg2015 'jAmEs' is my good friend.

jbarnes:
@jesseg2015 @y/n.y/l/n emphasis on good friend ;) ...

———

That comment left a lot in question as well as the beeping in my phone during the meeting of clubs. "Y/N, please turn your phone off."

"It is, off, but my friend left a suggestive comment on my post so my brothers are currently blowing up my phone." My co owner nodded me off to go do my duties while resuming my place for the company. At the moment, I had up to 87 messages.
( a/n: im gonna pick sibling names im sorry )

whaddup fAM

Jesse
So, y/n, who's this guy?
It's not some club owner this time, he seems good who is he?

Allen
yeah, who is James? not that we want to hurt him or anything. you seem happy.

James does make me happy. I am, in fact, capable of being happy if you dunces didn't know.
He isn't a random guy. Michael suggested I speak with him. I don't know why.

Jesse
Congrats, baby sister. I'm proud of you. Please keep this one. He seems super nice and I actually like him for once.

Allen
jess, thats a little rude tone it down.

Jesse
okay, so i looked this james guy up...
even though he owns a library...
HE'S COLLABORATED WITH THE TONY STARK

...

Allen
baby sister, don't ignore us. we loOoOoOvE you.

By the time I finished dealing with those two knuckle heads, the meeting had been dropped. My co worker told us the numbers, the financials and for being the best club in New York, they were always up there.

———

"This is our fourth date in the past month, I think we should make it more special than the ones before not that those ones weren't special. Because they were." He nervously sputtered out, holding my hand as we walked down some street name in a calming part of the James' neighborhood.

"I was thinking... Carnival! It's perfect for us, fun but low key and the lights have this aesthetic glow to them. Plus carnival food is best food." James squeezed my hand gently in agreement that the night was set.

Our night was spent with relentless giggles and running to the next game booth to see who could win the big stuffed animal first. More than likely, it was a night of two five year olds competing like all little kids do: for fun and for love. There wasn't another day that could top this one.

( a/n: sorry for not going into detail abt the date night im not very,,, good abt things like that )

y/n.y/l/n
the only thing I want right now is to go back to this moment and relive last night @jbarnes

2,788 comments
375,862 likes

jbarnes:
😍💕

jesseg2015:
COUPLE GOALS #jeen

y/n.y/l/n:
@jesseg2015 im gonna sick your wife on you if you don't up shut your mouth

jbarnes:
@jesseg2015 she's still a little hung over from last night but she's in good hands, dw

jbarnes:
Thanks for making my night the best one since you came into my life by one letter. Wish I could go back to then @y/n.y/l/n

350 comments
8,743 likes

iamtonystark:
not that anyone cares but i took this photo. i had to deal with these love sick kiddos all night

thory.o:
congrats my good friends. treat y/n very delicately and don't hurt her please. i don't want to help her through another break up. Not that i'd be willing to again because i am always ready but she seems good with you, James.

y/n.y/l/n:
Barnes, it'd be my pleasure to do that again.

The publicity didn't die down after that. Now I knew what Y/N dealt with. There reporters at my doorstep, intent on getting answers when they knew I'd say 'no comment.' Photographers and reporters followed me on my walks, to the gym. And the weirdest part was they followed me almost all the way on my jog until all of them realized I wasn't getting a cab and went back home.

What I didn't know is there were reporters and photographers outside her building, too. I remained mouth sealed as Y/N dipped into the light to pull me into the building. "Bucky, I'm sorry I dragged you into this." All I did was smile, grab her waist and pull her against me.

"Y/N," I whispered, kissing one side of her neck before speaking again. "I knew what I was getting into," I stopped again, kissing the other side of her neck and smiling when she leaned the other way to give me more room. Her wish is my command. I gave her what she wanted. "when I returned a letter." The purple splotch on her neck gave me a sense of gratification. "Don't worry, doll. We'll make it through. I know we will."

She took me to her private bedroom, in the hallway I hadn't already familiarized myself with. It wasn't the complex colours the rest of the club was filled with, it was simple colours. Pastel and white. Y/N was a.... complicated woman, one I'd like to solve over the next several years. "This is my bedroom. It can be our bedroom later."

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I suggested, kissing her forehead to enjoy the pressure of a shower much pricier than my rent.

I strip down and step slowly into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over my head in steamy rivulets. Closing my eyes to the water as the heat soaks into my skin, I lean against the cool tiles as my weak legs threaten to buckle. But they don't as I grab onto the railing, gaining back the footing. The pleasure of the perfect temperature and pressure added to the comfort of being the home of the girl I loved.

Deciding not to put my clothes back on but not walk out completely naked, I took the robe hanging up on the door. It was velvety soft, most likely all cotton. The way it felt made me comfortable, made me feel lucky. "I made coffee." Y/N drawled from the bed, sporting one of my dress shirt I had left over in the past few months.

Sitting criss cross on the floor, Y/N laid on her stomach soothingly scratching my scalp prompting a smile on my face and a content sigh. She reached across the bed to blindly grab her phone for a picture. Instead, she had grabbed mine but didn't care. Or notice.

jbarnes:
bold of you to assume that hanging out was the only thing the bed was used for ;)

87,564 likes
1,436 comments

jesseg2015:
DONT HURT MY BABY SISTER i'll hurt you baCk

y/n.y/l/n:
he drives a mini van. you have nothing to be afraid of, babe.

jessg2015:
@y/n.y/l/n LITTLE SISTER HOW DARE YOU REVEAL MY SECRET I FEEL BETRAYED *gasp*

iamtonystark:
i hate to say it but im with jesse on this one. im #teamjeen

y/n.y/l/n:
@iamtonystark he's gonna be insufferable now, thank tony.

Our relationship actually being out there left news outlets with a variety of questions. The posts left our 'shippers' in frantic times to keep up. It was funny seeing them freak out over a new picture of us together. "You know what's funny?"

"What?" She softly responded, drawing symbols into my chest as we lay bare under the covers.

"How we met. None of this, none of us exist without your nephew. Your nephew is the reason why any of this is real. And damn am I glad for it." I stopped her gentle movements, calming ones at the and brought her hand to my lips. They lingered there for a few seconds before dropping back to my chest. Y/N smiled at the thought of Matthew. That little boy is the reason why any of this happened.

And boy was she glad for him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.4K 138 35
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙮." [ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ sᴏ...
4.4M 128K 98
includes: → tony stark → steve rogers → clint barton → bucky barnes → bruce banner → pietro maximoff → sam wilson → loki → thor → vision
1.5M 32.3K 65
Avengers One Shots and Preferences! (COMPLETED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Includes but is not limited to: - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Tho...
479K 10.3K 41
-Requests are closed-