Medusa ( Quirk Au BNHA )

By scatteredyellowbirds

In which Izuku develops a quirk almost identical to his favorite myth, becomes self loathing and dismissive a... More

Prologue
Cat
Rodents
Hands
Dragon
Bond with your dad
Goodbyes
UA Exams
UA First day
Hero exercise
Reporters
Bus
Villains
Attack
Slither
Molt
Competition
Training
Room
Halloween
Dad
Speech
Cavalry Battle
Recreational activities
Eyes down
Keep it up
Spit
Chase
Sports festival end
Date
Hero Internships
Seperation
Okay start
Threesome date
Patrol
Stain
Captured anyways
End of arc
Mascot
Analysis
.
Heat
Friends (1)
SLAM ( authors note )
Parents
Ah... parents
Cousins???
Dinner
Date
Dont read this
This Chapter is NSFW
This Chapter is ALSO NSFW
This Chapter is SOMEWHAT NSFW
This Chapter is NOT NSFW
Merry Chri
Kacchan is good at jokes
Happy Birthday Shoto
People
I hav question ( AN )
Side Story : Alternative 1
Valentines day
Heat agAIN
Hisashi is a dad
SideStory : Brotherly bond ( 1 )
Brotherly Bond ( 2 )
CAMPING ( 1 )
CAMPING (2)
69 ( not nsfw, its just the 69th chapter calm down )
CAMPING (3)
Camping (4)
Camping (end )

Elementary days

17K 567 950
By scatteredyellowbirds

It only started getting downhill from there

Izuku hasn't turned into a complete scaly beast ( and hopefully won't ). His legs have almost been completely covered in scales which he found out was great for swimming, he wasn't sure why because he was sure that his scales are from snakes, not from fish, but he'll take it. He also found out that they're damn near indestructible, covering his body like hardened steel, there are a few patches on his arm and on the sides of his abdomen, his mom tells him that there's a small patch on the centre of his back. The sides and the back of his neck is completely covered as well.

His wrist was also surrounded by scales although it was more translucent and more flexible and fades up, his fingernails are completely sharp and strong as steel, nothing can cut it anymore but can retract it somewhat? He feels like a cat, not a snake.

He also started weight lifting but that definitely did not work out well for him, like at all. Katsuki laughs at him, finally being able to one up Izuku at something, Izuku kicked his shin though so it was all okay. He gained some sort of rival friendship relationship with Katsuki, they don't actively antagonise each other but they do silently compete with each other, the blonde still wants to fight and Izuku still does not.

While Izuku can't lift anything for his own life, he's speedy and fast, his feet had developed soft like pads at the bottom so if he runs barefooted it wouldn't make a noise at all, of course he still wears his bright red sneakers in public. Izuku had started to wear bright neon green yellow jackets and red red pants as well, he's been pushed aside in a street plenty of times for 'trying to look cool' which is ofcourse good practice because this means that he's definitely very eye catchy.

His skin has started turning a greyish creamy light color though the skin around his scales have a bit more gray to them, and shedding, shedding was a sensitive topic, literally, when Izuku thought that he can never have his alone time anymore after growing nails, he was oh so wrong.

On another note, his tail has become thicker and longer, Izuku hopes it doesn't become longer, it's hard enough to maintain as it is, not to mention, it's increasingly hard to explain to the kids and his classmates why they shouldn't touch it at all, not to mention, Katsuki's reaction when he found out how sensitive it was, it was humiliating.

"So it's like a dick?" Izuku's sighs

"N-No... e-eek! What are you doing I told you not to touch it y-you pervert!" Izuku screeched and clawed Katsuki's face.

After that incident Katsuki stopped trying to touch it but by the glances he gives to it, he's more than a 100% sure that Katsuki wants to touch it again. Makes sense, because he's a pervert.

__________

In class Izuku was simply respected as their Class Vice President with Katsuki being the President, Izuku didn't even want to be a Vice President, especially with the president being Bakugou, he's fine with staying in school after class but staying in school after class with Bakugou? Helping on planning out school events with Bakugou? No thank you.

It doesn't help that someone their class thought they looked cute together, saying they have a lot of similarities, they both have pretty strong quirks, both pretty intelligent, both have a position in class and somehow they think they have a love and hate relationship which is clearly not true because Katsuki's Fiancée to fighting and Izuku is currently proposing to solitude but it's clearly not going well seeing as the blonde won't stop demanding daily fights from him

The moment Izuku found out Katsuki was aiming for UA, Izuku quickly listed that out of the schools that he wants to join, he passed the paper to Bakugou who sits in front of him, Katsuki pauses for a bit, Izuku doesn't pay attention and looks out the window.

"Katsuki is aiming for UA?"

"Of course I am! It's only right, I'm going to be the number one hero of course, unlike you extras! You're lucky to end up as sidekicks to a random no name hero!"

"Kacchan there's a hero who's hero name is no name-"

"Shut up Deku!"

"Oh look, Izuku is aiming for UA as well!" Izuku blinked, wondering if he heard something wrong

He remembers putting Shiketsu down, not UA

"I-Um I think there's a mistake I remember putti-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKU" Izuku flinched at his loud voice

"Okay geeze, no need to be so loud" he sighed, Katsuki probably changed it to UA when he wasn't paying attention

It's fine he's still going to apply to Shiketsu, but he'd probably be forced in the end, Katsuki had the habit of breaking into his house and dragging him to wherever, Katsuki glances at him and mouths him to stay after class, no doubt the blonde will demand that he tries out in UA.

He's not sure how his quirk will fare well against UA, he's heard that they use robots for the practical exam and let me tell you, Izuku's quirk does not work on inanimate objects, he knows his tail is sorta strong but... he'd rather never use it like, like every, really.

He can use his legs to jump around but even still, he's probably end up in Gen-ed or class 1-B, hopefully, please let him end up in either of those classes instead because he does NOT want to be classmates with Katsuki who most definitely will be in class 1-A.

Then again there's still 10 months to go, he was about to leave after the school bell rings but he remembers that Katsuki told him to stay and honestly, escaping from this will be more trouble than it's worth, he'd be facing a very relentless Bakugou if he doesn't. A few minutes later, the classroom is finally empty.

"...Go to UA with me" Izuku definitely didn't expect that, Katsuki hadn't even turned around from his seat to face him

"I have ten months to decide, I'll probably try it out for the heck of it"

"If you get in?"

"I'm sure I won't but if I did then, well, lucky me I guess, don't worry too much about it, my quirk isn't that offensive I can't probably pass even if I tried"

"I don't like that"

"You don't like a lot of things, Kacchan, I don't like my quirk too but I can't change it into something offensive, we can still hang out even if we're in different schools though!" He says, trying to reassure the blonde, Katsuki says nothing and huffs, he abruptly stands up and leaves, Izuku blinks.

How rude, he thought and quickly gathered his things up, all things considered he wasn't really sure if he can even be a hero anyways, it sounds like a pain, when he was a kid it sounded incredibly appealing but if he's going to be around people like Bakugou... one is already enough he isn't sure if he can handle working in an agency full of hot tempered angry blondes.

He quietly makes his way, taking another route, he's sure the blonde is frustrated by something, as he makes his way under the bridge he almost jumps back as slime emerges from somewhere, he wasn't sure when, he makes eye contact with it and it stays still.

And still..

And still...

God his eyes really hurt he really needs to ask his mom to buy more eye drops, he really should train his eyes to stay open more.

He tightly grips the hem of shirt

"WORRY-" Izuku jolts at the noise, blinking rapidly, he felt tears slide down his cheeks as he rubbed at it, a habit he should probably stop.

"You don't need to cry my boy! It surely is scary to face a villain alone but you have done excellently!" Izuku blinked

"I-I I'm not-"

"You don't need to be deny it! Those are tears of fear I see! You'll become a great hero one day, I apologize I have to leave now, may I get your name?"

"M-Midoriya Izuku..."

"I see, well I'll be taking this to the police station, nice to meet you Midoriya my boy!" All Might grins at him and leaps away, Izuku doesn't really stop it, after the pro hero is gone he slumps down to the ground and fumbles to get eye drops out of his pockets, he drops a drop, one on each of his eyes before stuffing them back in his pocket, his eyes immediately feel refreshed and new.

With a sigh, he continues back home

Or not

_

Izuku saw explosions on the way home, he wasn't sure what it's all about but everyone seems to be fixated on watching it and there were some pro heroes around, with nothing else to do he squeezes himself through the crowd

"You! You're the kid that tried to fuck me over earlier!" Izuku blinks

"No thanks?" He says , he was really about to run, he really was-

Until he saw a familiar pair of ruby red eyes, pleading for help-

Without thinking, Izuku jumped over the police line and ran, he wasn't really sure what he was doing but-

"Look me in the eyes when you fucking aim huh?! What are you a fucking coward?! Fucking fight me and look at me!"

"I'm not falling for that again you slimy piece of-"

"You're the one who's slime!"

"No I'm no-" a stray eye glances at him and Izuku locks on, his eyes turn a shade of red and for the first time in his life, Izuku used his quirk with the intent to hurt.

A few minutes later, what was left of the slime was complete stone, only then Izuku realized what he did-

"Kacchan!" He yelped

"I'm fine! Im for I got out when you were turnin him into fucking stone!" Katsuki gritted his teeth, Izuku sighed in relief

"I'm glad you're okay Kacchan!" He smiles brightly- something he doesn't do at all, the blonde looks taken aback, he was about to say something before they were pulled aside by the medics, Izuku notices a bush of blonde hair on the crowd, it seems familiar

_

Izuku wasn't sure what to make of the stone statue currently being renovated- he was supposed to get some kind of punishment for using his quirk in public but-

"He called me out first, not to mention he already attacked me earlier that day, you can ask All Might, I have rights to claim self defense"

"But-" Izuku raises a brow

"Are you that desperate to convict a 15 year old boy and ruin his dreams of being a hero by tainting his record over something he couldn't have controlled? Geeze, officers these days..."

"I-I'm Sorry! It truly was unfair, please forgive me!" Izuku huffs

"Maybe I will when you let me out of this cuffs"

- no one really wanted to really convict him plus he had All Might in his side ( strangely ), the man looked like he wants to say something extra but leaves it be.

"Hypothetically, if you made eye contact with someone who can turn off quirks, what will happen?" Izuku blinks

"I'm... not sure" All Might grins

"Do you want to find out"

"Uuuuuuuhh...... sure...?"

For some reason, Izuku feels like he did something he shouldn't have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.3K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
392K 14.4K 83
Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo has always had a rough relationship, to say the least. Katsuki always hated Izuku, or as he calls him, "Deku", for...
1.8K 54 9
Izuku Midoriya is in a secret relationship with the class president. Katsuki witnesses the crash and burn. Katsuki now had the chance to give Izuku t...
94K 1.8K 14
Izuku Midoriya has been dating Katsuki Bakugo since Elementary School. They hid their relationship. Katsuki doesn't like to see Izuku be bullied just...