𝘱𝘴, 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘰𝘷�...

By niazddavajkilam

Five boys gifted with super powers, formed a group known as the Elite Five, and vowed to protect the world ag... More

ps, still not over you Β» zarry
preface
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five

chapter fifty one

2.2K 135 39
By niazddavajkilam

Harry

I was back at home. Only for a short amount of time. I had only came back to grab some clothes. I thought hard about it and I had decided to stay with Zayn a couple of days longer. Things around here were so tense, I could barely breath. Just being in the room with the three made me feel a bit suffocated. The only person who spoke to me was Niall. He managed a 'hey' out, but Louis and Liam remained silent. It hurt me. Louis and I had always been so close, but now he didn't speak to me once. I felt unwelcome here now, as if I had committed some type of crime. Louis gave me the cold shoulder, while Liam was still bitter towards me and Niall was unsure of himself.

So, here I was packing a bag of clothes that would last me at least a week or so. Maybe if I went away for a bit, things would boil over and we could have another talk, have a heart to heart. And maybe, they'd be more understanding. I told Niall about me going away for maybe a week or two, since I obviously wasn't allowed to speak to the others. So, he'd inform them if they start to wonder why I haven't returned. They'll probably think I'm betraying them by going to him, but that's not what I was doing. I'd never do that. I had too much of a pure heart and I only wanted the best for everyone, but I guess that would have to wait. After I was done packing my duffle bag, I went into my connecting bathroom to retrieve a few toiletries to being as well.

Since it was getting colder outside with the season transitioning, I wore some soft comfy lavender colored sweat pants with a sweatshirt to match it and plain converse. I let my hair be out since I always had it tied up so much lately. It felt nice to just let it down, even if I did get annoyed with it getting in my face every second. Once, I was done packing, I sigh looking around aimlessly. I had really hoped this little thing didn't last too long. I hated that everyone was upset with me, I never pictured it being this way.

I slung my bag over my shoulder, looking down at my hand that clutched my communicator in it. Just because we were going through a tough patch, doesn't mean my duty as a super hero was over. I'd always be there to help fight against criminals, whether they wanted to talk to me or not. I shoved the device in the pocket of my sweats and headed towards my door. As soon as my door slide open, I gasped startled slightly when I saw Liam standing there. His eyes immediately met mine. He kept a straight face, his lips pressed in a flat line. What was he doing here? Probably here to yell at me some more.

"You're leaving." He says, it wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"Yeah. Only for a couple days." I mumble. He narrows his eyes.

"To go stay with him? Why?" He asked, spitting the word 'him' out like poison in his mouth. I frown deeply.

"To let you guys cool. You all seem so upset with me, so why should I be here if I'll be receiving the cold shoulder?" I asked. Liam seemed to scan my eyes, searching for something, his face remaining straight.

"Harry, you don't have to go. Not to him." He tells me. I cross my arms, this time my own eyes narrowing.

"Why not?"

"Harry, he hurt you. He hurt all of us. You can't be seriously thinking of going back to him? After all he's done." He explains. I sigh, my shoulders slumping.

"Liam.. I love him. I'm willing to give him a second chance. He's hurting too." I say. Liam shakes his head.

"He's tricking you, he has to be. All the horrible things he's said to you, the things he's done. He can't be possibly serious about redeeming himself." Liam replies, running a hand through his hair.

"He is. We've been talking nearly three months now, he hasn't showed any signs of wanting to hurt me. He's in control of himself now."

Liam sighs, "Don't go Harry."

"I'll be back." I tell him starting to walk fully out of my room and past Liam. He grabs my wrist, stopping me. I sigh. "Liam."

"Harry don't... I love you." Liam whispers. My heart tightens at those words, and I feel a little bad because I'll never be able to say them back to him. He really does love me and it's sad that I'll never feel the same way about him. I just couldn't. I was so deeply in love with Zayn, ever since I first met him after the horrific explosion happened. Zayn has always been the one. I had never even looked at anyone that way until Zayn came along. It was only him, it would only ever be him.

"Liam please don't.."

"I do Harry. It's the only reason I'm so pissed off about everything. I fucking love you and I would've given you any and everything and you still chose him. After he hurt you so badly, and stabbed you in the back." Liam rants. My heart starts to race. I didn't know what to say or how to get out of this. Why did he have to do this now? I just needed to take a breather from all of this.

"Liam, I want to go. We need a little time away from one another. When I come back, we can talk, but just let me go." I responded. Liam tightens his grip slightly, before slowly releasing my wrist. He stares at me with uncertainty, before breathing out deeply.

"Go."

And so I did.

~

Although, I was a little reluctant to tell Zayn about what happened with Liam, I still mentioned it we sat outside out back. Zayn was sitting on the grass with his legs spread out, holding himself up with his hands and I was laying down with my head rested on his thigh. He had his eyes locked on something random in the distance with his jaw slightly clenched. He was obviously agitated about Liam, and put off by the thought of him loving me and me living in the same space as him. He hadn't replied yet, which made me nervous. I sat up, moving myself to sit criss cross.

"Babe?" My lips tingled at the pet name sliding off of them. It brought a spark of joy into my heart, but I didn't show it as I looked at Zayn skeptically. Zayn turns his head to look at me. "What's up?"

"I feel disgusted." My eyes widened. "Not by you, but him. He's obviously harbored those feelings long before I left the group, and he never thought to bring it up to his best friend that he was in love with his boyfriend." Zayn says, annoyance laced in his voice.

"Well, I mean it's not easy to just come out and say you're in love with your best friend's partner. He probably thought you'd be angry."

"Of course I would've been. I would've been down right disgusted. Just the thought of him having some type of fantasy about you makes me sick. And I-" He pauses mid sentence before shaking his head. I frown, placing my hand over his.

"What Z?" He looks at me, brown eyes boring into mine.

"When I was.. not myself, I had remembered seeing you two together. And somehow even when I wasn't myself, it fueled even more anger inside of me. To see him hold your hand, kiss you touch you. It pissed me off. And with the anger my uncle drove into me, it only added on to the fury. And just naturally, I always went after Liam the hardest. It wasn't even my uncle, it was me Harry. I wanted to hurt him." He admitted. I scoot closer to him, not breaking eye contact.

"Z, it's okay to feel angered or jealous, but it still wasn't your fault. You were still being controlled. And while you were angry, it was your uncle who made you act on that anger." I reminded him. He sighs deeply, closing his eyes briefly.

"I know." He says, before going quiet again, and looking away from me. I kept my eyes trained on him, and eventually he turned to face me again. His face was straight and set into a serious mood. I tilted my head, wondering what was up with him now. "Harry." He says suddenly.

"What is it?"

"Answer me this one question... " He trails off. I start to become nervous again at the serious tone in his voice, wondering what he wanted to ask me. I let out a shaky breath.

"Wha..?"

"Have you ever- been with Liam...Sexually?" He asked bluntly. My eyes widen at the question, not having expecting it. But at the same time, my heart slightly warmed up. He wanted to know if I'd ever had sex with Liam. And I had already knew he'd be beyond pissed if I told him I did. But, since I didn't, he'd have a sense of pride knowing that he was my first and my only. I smile slightly and Zayn narrows his eyes suspiciously.

"No, I haven't. I mean he wanted to at one point, but I didn't go through with it." I told him truthfully. Zayn's angry look vanished as he stared at me sentimentally.

"So-"

"You were my only." I finished for him. He smiles at me, leaning down to capture my lips lovingly.

"You were my only." He whispers huskily in my ear. I shiver slightly, blushing. Although, it felt so amazing to know that. We were each other's first and only. So in love, so dedicated to one another that we couldn't dream of doing those things with another person on this Earth. It felt so breathtaking, it felt too perfect for words. He was too perfect, and it was sad to think someone so perfect like him could be subject to someone like his uncle. He didn't deserve that, he didn't deserve anything but love and joy. He deserved the world. "Baby?" Zayn's voice cut in.

"Yes?" He smiles softly, tangling his hand into my lengthy hair.

"Let's migrate to the sofa, I wanna cuddle you on something more comfy than this itchy grass." He says. I beam at him and nod my head. Zayn smiles kissing my forehead. He gets up, pulling me up as well and before I could react, he lifts me off my feet effortlessly. I squeal in surprise, quickly wrapping my legs around his waist, while his hands rest underneath my butt. He smirks.

"I can walk, you know."

"Princes are too pure to walk on this corrupt Earth. Let me carry you sweetheart." He says. I blush, burying my face into his neck as he chuckles and pats my butt softly.

"I love you."

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 613 14
"I've already lost one, I don't want to lose another. I was given this powers for a reason, it's time I put it to a good use"
86.7K 2.8K 36
Louis Tomlinson shows his 4 best friends a meteor that he watched fall from the sky one night. When they find the meteor, a huge force knocks them al...
2 0 2
SLOW UPDATES Harry Styles/Fallon is a hero who has a little team of heroes called The Sentinel Five, consisting of some superhero friends. They try t...
2.7K 46 18
Is it unreal to think that superheroes exist? In the comic world, all you see is Superman and the wonder woman stories of how they became who they ar...