Clouded Mind part 3 #9

By PrincessGG101

Fuli has finally decided to leave the Pridelands and find her long lost friend and leader, Kion. Scar determi... More

Author's note
Be prepared
Alone
A wish
Old and new friends
Path of hope
Rescued?
Who is he?
Explainations
A better future
We're going back together
Preparing for war
Sneaking Into The Pridelands
The time grows near
Rage of War
Love on the battlefield
He's alive?!
Peace Restored
Healing Wounds
The New King
Q&A and Important Announcement

Power of a God

2.4K 44 35
By PrincessGG101

Another cliffhanger guys. Sorry.

"D-dad?!"

The former lion king looks at his long lost son.

"Kion? Is that you?" He asks.

"It's me." Kion answers.

"That's enough of the family reunion. It's starting to make me sick." Says Zira.

"Please let them go." Kion begs.

"Very well, Kion. Only if you play my little game." Says Scar.

"What kind of game?" Asks Kion.

"The game is, you decide who lives and who dies!"

Scar and Zira laugh.
Kion looks between Simba and Fuli. How could he make a decision?

"Tick tock, tick tock, Kion. Make a decision before we make it for you." Scar warns.

He gently scratches Fuli's throat and smiles when he sees Kion watching her blood drip down his claws.

"Save Simba!" Fuli yells.

Scar bites harder to shut her up. Kion could tell Fuli was scared. He sees a tear fall down her cheek.

"No Kion! I'm old, I've lived my life. Save Fuli!" Orders Simba

Kion didn't know what to do. He couldn't live with himself if someone died because of him. He wished he could run back to the oasis and hope that this was one big nightmare but his injuries told him this was real. He couldn't just run away because he was scared.

"Argh!"

Kion snaps out of his thoughts when he hears Fuli scream in pain. Scar had pushed his claws deeper into Fuli's throat.

"You have 10 seconds." Says Scar.

Zira also pushes her claws deeper into Simba's throat causing the ex-king to growl.

"How does it feel to be powerless, Simba? I will finally get my revenge by killing you." Zira whispers in Simba's ear.

Scar counts down the remaining seconds. "7...6...hurry up Kion, 5...4..."

Kion sees two honey badgers behind Scar and Zira each holding onto a turtle shell full of water. Kion couldn't help but smile.

"Ok Scar, I've chosen. I choose..."

Bunga and Asali throw the water onto the flaming spirits. Scar and Zira scream in pain and let go of Simba and Fuli. Simba stands up and runs to his son and wraps his paws around him.

"Kion, I've missed you so much. Where did you go? Why didn't you come back?" He asks.

"Dad, I...I'm sorry." Kion replies hugging back.

Kion's ears twitch to the sound of groaning. He looks over his father's shoulder and sees Fuli slowly standing up onto her paws. Kion runs to her side and helps her up.

"What happened? Are you ok? Why didn't you wait?" He asks.

"I don't know. I tried fighting Scar and...I couldn't hurt him, I couldn't even touch him." Fuli replies.

"I heard you scream." Kion says.

"I don't know how else to tell you this but-"

"YOU LITTLE BRATS!" Screams Zira at Bunga and Asali.

Scar roars at Bunga and sends him flying.

"BUNGA!" Kion, Fuli and Asali scream.

"Kion, high leap!" Fuli yells.

Kion and Fuli run after Bunga.

"Are you sure about this?" Asks Kion.

Fuli ignores Kion and yells "Now!"

Fuli jumps on top of Kion and leaps into the air. She grabs Bunga by his neck fur and crash lands on the very edge of the peak. Bunga shrieks when he sees the long drop down.

"Hold on Bunga!" Fuli orders as she carefully stands up and backs away from the edge.

"NUKA! TIIFU! GET THEM!" Scar roars.

From the main den, two green glowing spirits emerge. Tiifu locks eyes with Fuli and charges after her.

"Prepare to die, Fuli!" She yells.

"Ready Bunga?" Asks Fui.

"For what?" asks the honey badger.

Fuli throws Bunga at Tiifu. Tiifu stops running and tries to shake Bunga off.

"Get off me!"

"No way! This is fun!"

Fuli runs around them and tries to get to Simba and Kion but she gets pinned down by Nuka.

'Not again!'

Fuli struggles out of his grip but to no prevail.

"Nowhere to run, cheetah! I'm going to kill you and Scar will have to choose me to be his successor and mother will finally be proud of me!" Nuka laughs.

He tries to bite her neck but Fuli manages to keep him at bay by pushing his face away.

"Some help would be nice!" Fuli growls.

"A little busy Fuli!" Snaps Kion who is trying to fight of Scar.

Fuli looks around and sees Simba fighting Zira and the honeybadgers fighting Tiifu.

"Soon you're going to end up just like you're mum! A dead cheetah! A forgotten nobody!" Nuka mocks.

Fuli growls at him. "What do YOU know about my mum?"

"A dead cheetah! A forgotten nobody! A waste of time and space! A mistake! An unwanted low life!"

Something inside Fuli snaps. How dare he say those things about her mother.

"Take...that...back." Fuli warns.

"And why should I? Did I hurt your feelings?" Nuka teases.

"Nuka! I'm warning you!" Fuli yells.

"And what will a weakling like you do? Your mummy is dead and you are about to join her."

Fuli screams in rage and shoves Nuka off her.

"Mother! Help me! She's going savage!" Nuka cries as Fuli attacks him.

"Deal with it!" Snaps Zira.

Fuli attacks Nuka like she was about to murder him. She punches, scratches, kicks and curses at Nuka. Even the others had to stop and watch.

"How dare you say that about my mum! How dare you call me a weakling! How dare you take over the Pridelands!" Fuli screams.

Fuli drives Nuka to the very edge of the peak.

"Mother! Tiifu! Scar! Help me!" Nuka cries but the other spirits had gone back to fighting their opponents.

Fuli growls at Nuka and shoves him off the very edge of the peak. Nuka screams as he falls before he lands on the hard ground.

"Nuka!" Zira screams.

She pushes Fuli out of the way and stands on the edge. Zira looks down to see the green remains of lava smoking and fading away.

"Bring him back Scar!" Zira demands.

Scar stands beside her and looks down, disappointment etched across his muzzle as he watches his son disappear.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Snaps Zira.

"Consider this as an advantage. He's useless." Says Scar.

Zira's mouth drops and she glares at him. "How could you say that? He's OUR son!"

"He's a runt! All he ever did was whine and cry! Even you have to admit that!"

Zira was hurt by Scar's words but he was right. Nuka always had been a disappointment. Zira controls her emotions and bows her head in respect.

"Yes Scar." Was all Zira could say.

Zira slowly looks over her shoulder to see a slightly frightened Fuli backing away.

"YOU!" She growls.

Zira lunges at Fuli. Zira wanted to avenge her son and get revenge for her own mortal death. She wanted it so bad that she could practically taste it.

Zira's claws were only a paw away from Fuli's face when Kion shoves Zira away. The two of them roll in a heap a few feet away with Zira ending up on top.

"Kion!" Fuli yells.

Tiifu pins her down to stop her from helping him.

"This brings back memories, doesn't?" She giggles.

Fuli growls at her and tries to stand but that only made Tiifu's claws dig further into her skin.

"Easy now." Tiifu purrs. " I want you to watch your fierce lion prince die. I want to see the look on your face when you have no choice but to let him go".

Fuli tries to look for Simba to see if he was ok but Tiifu forces her head the other way.

"WATCH!"

Fuli could feel tears prickling her eyes when she watches Zira raise her paw to slash Kion's throat.

A warm gentle breeze strokes her cheek and whispers 'Don't give up. The end is not today'.

Fuli growls at Tiffu and forces herself to stand, not caring how much the lioness's claws dug into her back.

"STAND DOWN!" Tiifu shrieks.

"Not today! Not ever!" Fuli yells.

She knocks Tiifu off her back and runs towards Zira and Kion as fast as she can.

"FULI! NO!" Kion cries.

Zira brings down her paw to strike but Fuli jumps in between Zira and Kion just as Zira's claws scrape her shoulder down to her side.

Fuli screams in pain and collapses. Kion growls at Zira and uses the roar of the elders to destroy her.

"SCAR!" Zira screams as she fades away as Kion roars.

"ZIRA!" Scar yells.

He runs away from Simba to help her but he was too late. Zira's fiery body turns to ash and was gone. Kion stands up and prepares to fight Scar but Bunga and Asali toss water at him and Scar turns his attention to them while Simba fights Tiifu.

Kion looks over his shoulder and sees Fuli lying on the ground.

"Fuli!" He yells and runs to her side.

Kion checks her injury to only see her blood oozing out and onto the ground.

"Kion?" Fuli asks.

It pained him to see her in such a state.

"It's ok, I'm here." Kion says gently as he gives her a little nuzzle.

Fuli barely had the strength to talk. She was losing blood fast.

"Some help would be nice, Kion!" Yells Asali.

"They need your help. Go." Fuli says weakly.

"You need my help more." Kion argues.

He puts his paw on her mark of the guard and concentrates. He only had enough energy to stop the bleeding and seel up most of the wound. Fuli was still weak and couldn't fight so Kion helps her get away from where Scar, Tiifu, Simba, Bunga and Asali were fighting.

"Go help them." Fuli whispers.

Kion strokes her cheek and gives her a small smile. "I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you."

He runs off to help his friends and father, leaving a dumbstruck Fuli behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 990 33
A story about the lion guard, after season 3. This story is written with the intentions that the reader has seen the third season of the show. If you...
81.1K 1.9K 35
Kion and Rani are facing best friend of Scar his name is Cheka who wants to take revenge to Simba who killed Scar and take the Pridelands What will h...
3.6K 127 15
"Kion! Help!" The rocks ran down the sides, following Zira into the ravine. "Hold on Kiara!" "Kion!" "No!" After the death of his sister, Kion strug...
6.2K 236 27
Kion loves Fuli. But he isn't sure if she feels the same. When he asks her, Fuli does the unthinkable: she says NO. Kion swears to make her love him...