Stark And The Spider

By PjoMiraculousfangirl

(Peter Parker X READER) Some say Tony Stark is a conceited, egotistical, narcissistic jerk. But they have nev... More

My Story of Becoming a Stark
My Story of Becoming a Stark (part 2)
New School
New School (Part 2)
A Bit of Chemistry
Toxic
Connections
Pretty Face
Shawarma
Busted
Rain Drops and Tears
Safe Place
Sweet Dreams and a Rude Awakening
More Mystical Average-Kid Daily Wonders
Family Reunion.
Daydreamer.
Contagious
Make Mother Proud
G.N.O
Distracted
Busy
Party Girl
Drunk
Hangover
Delmar's
The Elephant in the Room
Press
Making It Up
Pumpkin Spice (And Everything Nice)
Prototype
Absence And Jealousy
Boredom
Realization.
Promise Me
Halloween
Prototype: Take Two
Spider-Man pulls a Peter Parker
"Pool Party"
Avenger In Training
Voltage (Part 1)
Voltage (Part 2)
Redecorating (Voltage Part 2.5)
Voltage (Part 3)
Voltage (Part 4)
Voltage (Part 5)
Duo
Wing-Womaning, Crush Teasing, and a Whole Lot of Eye Rolling
Patrolling and Girl Advice
Car 'Accident'
Revealed (Part 1)
Revealed (Part 2)
Revealed (Part 3)
Revealed (Part 4)
Just Act Normal
Tense
Cuddles and Bloody Knuckles
Black Fingerless Gloves
Safe Place (II)
Christmas Eve Party
The Man In the Shadows and The Plan
I Should Have Known
Hindsight
Please ((Y/n)'s Really Really Bad Idea Part 1)
INTERVENE ((Y/n)'s Really Bad Idea Part 2)
Am I A Monster?
First Impressions/Don't Hold Back
I Don't Mind The Dark

Memory Lane

57K 1.7K 360
By PjoMiraculousfangirl

We take our usual spots beside each other. Finally, after waiting a few minutes and chatting absentmindedly amongst ourselves, the bell rings. Our teacher begins teaching the lesson, but I find myself getting lost in my thoughts.

Just because I have a crush on (Y/n), doesn't mean anything has to change.

The more I think about it, I realize that I've always kinda had a crush on (Y/n). Our early memories start flooding to me.

~She's really pretty. I mean really pretty. But it's like she doesn't care. Cliche, I know, but still. Her hair was in a wild bun, and her shirt was a comfy loose fit. Her eyes seemed to sparkle when we started talking about science, and I actually thought the entire room could hear my heartbeat.~

~I look up and she smiles at me. A billion dollar smile. The moment feels like time is paused.~

~"That's cool. So, um, what'd you think of Spider-Man? Was he awesome?"~

~ "Peter...I was just getting the door for you."
"Oh." I pull back quickly, red faced. She giggles softly and pulls me into a quick hug. It lasted maybe a second.~

~ I step outside with a grin on my face. "Thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow." ~

~"Well, you are a pretty face," I say, my face tainted with pink, "but I'm sure you know a lot."

Her face starts to heat up too. ~

~She snaps, "yeah, you're right. Don't worry, Peter, he's probably just calling you that because he's such a d*ck himself, except he just doesn't have any balls."
Flash stands there for a minute in silence, processing what she just said. I do as well, but I do it with a small smile on my face.~

~"Hey, you don't look so good..." I say as I place my gloved hand on her open shoulder.
Wait, open shoulder?

I quickly retract my hand, not wanting to invade her space. Good thing my mask covers my blush.~

~"Who is that girl? What were you two doing out so late?" May asks.

"That's (Y/n) Johnson."
"That pretty girl you mentioned from school?" She starts to smile.

I feel my face heat up, "...yes."

She giggles, "okay...what were you two doing out so late?" She asks while smirking.
"May!" I whisper-yell.~

~(Y/n) walks out of Aunt May's bedroom in the pajamas. The burgundy plaid pajama pants are a bit loose on her, so she uses the draw strings to tightly close them around her hips. She also wears a loose grey pajama shirt that shoves the slightest bit of her stomach when she moves a certain way. Her feet are bear, and she's holding her wedges in her hands, along with the rest of her wet party clothes. Her hair is still wet, but she dried most of it off with a towel.

Somehow she makes even old pajamas look good.~

~"(Y/n)...did I do something?"
"What?" Her head pops up and stares at me, "what gives you that idea?"
"Just...well...you didn't sound so happy when you said my name."

"...oh. Oh. No, Peter. It isn't anything you did. Not at all. Oh god, Peter, you're being so nice to me I honestly couldn't have asked for a better friend right now. You have no clue how much I need a little breathing room from my dad. It's just, oh goodness, we're both such stubborn, strong headed people who do not back down. And when you fight fire with fire...it just makes the fire spread. It just makes it worse. Still...we don't usually fight. I don't...it's just... You didn't do anything wrong, Peter, you're perfect. Honestly, just...thank you."~

~She looks me directly in the eyes, with a soft, but intense gaze. "You are my hero, Peter Parker."

My face heats up probably hotter than the Sahara Desert, and my face more red than Black Widow's hair. "(Y/n)..." I squeak.~

~I want to hug her. Is that wrong? I kinda just want to wrap my arms around her and comfort her. Is that normal?
Sure. I'm her friend. That's what friends do. I've just never had a girl for a close friend, other than Michelle, but y'know...~

~I turn around and smile at her, "good morning (Y/n)." I say, then I notice her staring at my muscles and I start to blush. ~

~I wait outside May's bedroom for (Y/n) to be finished changing.

She walks out wearing a plum purple mid-thigh high skirt, black leggings, a black undershirt, black socks, my white converse, and a belly top that has 'Princess' written on it, with an X going through it and 'Queen' written underneath.
I look over at her, "whoa." My face starts to rapidly turn red.
She rolls her eyes, "don't rub it in. I'm only wearing this because I have to."
"You...you look nice." I manage.
She snorts, "gee, thanks. I have never felt more uncomfortable. I hate skirts."
"Why? It looks great on you." I blurt.
We both turn pink.~

~I chuckle, "let's hope it's not contagious." I nudge her shoulder with my elbow.
She rolls her eyes, starting to gain her wits back, "if it is, you're already doomed." She fakes a sneeze in my direction, then buries her face in my chest, making coughing noises.
It's my turn to go red, then I smile and go with it, "oh no! I've been hit!" I say dramatically, "I'm going down!" I start to slide down the wall, taking her with me. We both laugh together, sprawled out across the hallway floor. Luckily, it's still a bit early, so there's hardly anyone around.~

~She laughs again, "luckily the guy wasn't some total creep and he didn't take advantage of me while I was sleeping." She side eyes me jokingly, "that I know of."

I goes red, "what the f-"
"I was kidding," She interrupts me.~

~They all laugh, except for me as I fake pout.
"Aw, I'm sorry Pete," She leans down and rests her head on my chest, giving me a quick cuddle. "Feel better?"
She sits up and looks at me, as I turn as red as my Spider-man costume. "Um, I-uh, I-"~

~She leans her head on my shoulder again. "Hey Peter, does Ned like anybody?"
I stiffen, "...not...that I know of? Why do you ask?" I look down, "do you like him?"
She keeps a straight face before bursting out into laughter, "no,no no no! Oh my god" She continues laughing, "no, goodness Peter. Ew. You guys are like brothers at this point! Ned is like a brother!" She laughs again, "I'm just asking 'cause he seems to fancy MJ."
I freeze, "so...I'm like you're brother?"

She thinks for a moment, "...no...I can't really picture you being my brother...mostly Ned. You're more like my best friend." She smiles brightly at me. "Yup. You are my best friend, Peter Parker."

I smile back, a bit of blush still tainting my cheeks, "yeah, I don't really picture you as a sister either. You're like my best friend too." I stand up and offer her a hand, "shall we walk to class, m'lady?"

She smirks and takes my hand, pulling herself up, "well, I do suppose we're both contagious," She smiles, "we shall, kind sir."~

~"Have...have your eyes always been that brown?" She asks quietly. My face heats up.
"...That's what you've been thinking about?"
Her eyes widen, "no. No, something else." She looks away, before looking back, "...my mom. Her work. That's all. Don't worry about me, Peter."
"Hey Penis Parker!" Flash yells from across the room, "stop trying to make out with the new girl!"
Both of our faces immediately turn red as we realize how close we are. My finger drops from her chin and I back away. She backs away from the wall we didn't realize was there. She checks her watch.~

~"...Very well." Mr. Harrington continues on with his lesson, but my thoughts remain on (Y/n) the whole time. And boy, does she have me distracted.~ 

~We keep getting forced to get closer and closer, eventually we're almost nose to nose.
I turn a brilliant shade of red, and (Y/n) smirks.~

~She groans and almost collapses again, "Petey, I don't think I can walk that far."
I turn red. "Well, um, I, well, I-I guess I could carry you..." I stammer.
She hiccups, "okay."~

~"It's almost been a month. It's almost Halloween."
"Really?" She giggles, "wow. Time flies. Halloween will be fun. What are you going as? With that body you could make anything work."

My face goes from pink to deep red. "W-What?"

"Seriously, dude, how are you so strong? You've been carrying me around like I'm a feather. And I know I'm no feather."
"Y-You're fine." I say, my voice cracking.
"Did you just say you think I'm fine?"

If it's possible for a face to get any redder, mine just did. "N-No," I squeak, "t-that's not w-what I meant!"

"Aw. I would've taken it as a compliment y'know." She winks.~

~"Okay, I think it's time for you to go to bed." I announce, my voice cracking again.
"Wanna join me?"
Seriously, how is my head not exploding?
"(Y/n)!" I whisper yell. She laughs at me.

I sigh, "is you're dad home?"
"So you do wanna join me?"
"That's not what I meant!"~

~"(Y/n)," I whisper, "you gotta let go--"
"No." She instead moves closer, before one of her arms lazily collides with my stomach.

Above her closed eyelids, her eyebrows furrow as she hits the same spot again.
She sits up and opens her eyes, her eyebrows still furrowed.
"I-Is something wro--" I start to ask, before I'm interrupted by her lifting up my shirt.
"what the hell--"

"Peter Parker how the hell do you have a six pack?" She fully pulls of my shirt and I see her looming above me, my face probably a hotter red than Iron Man's suit.
"I, uh, I, umm..."
"You are seriously too hot. How do you not have a girlfriend?"
I choke on my spit, "what?"
What the fu--

"I mean you're smart, you're funny, you are the nicest person I've ever met, you're super trust worthy, not to mention you're insanely adorable, but now you're super strong, ripped, and hot as hell. So how do you not have a girlfriend yet?"
"I--, uh, I don't really...you think I'm hot?"
She giggles, "I mean, yeah, look at you." She goes back to my side, clenching my shirt, and grabs my arm again.
I lay there, staring at the ceiling at a loss for words, blushing brighter than the moon, as she gets comfortable. Then she pulls my arm so I'm basically wrapped around her, laying on my side.~

~"C-Can I have my shirt back?" I ask softly.
"Nope."
"C-Can I get up now?"
"Nope." She tightens her grip on my arm.~

Even though I know I have a crush on (Y/n) now, doesn't make anything different. I've always had a crush on her. Not that I'll ever admit that to MJ. It doesn't matter that I have a crush on her. I always have. Nothing has to change.

And I'm thankful for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.2K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...
430 19 15
You are Tony Starks daughter been keep inside your whole life but one day that all changes when your dad lets you attend Midtown school of science an...
281K 7K 25
Your typical and beloved one-shots :) Will include : - field trips -meeting the avengers -identity reveals -Peter Stark -anything else you'd like me...
33.1K 807 22
Ever since you've claimed your last name, Stark, everything is different. You not only got a dad, but a huge family (the Avengers, and Linda, of cour...