The slayer on Remnant.

By nope2907

What happens when Samuel Hayden accidentally teleports the doomslayer to Remnant. how will he react? will he... More

The slayer on Remnant. chapter 1.
The Dinner
Big ass robot.
Dance pt/1
(a/n) ignore this.
Dance pt/2
Breach
unfinished chapter
Vytal
yall can vote for something in the story
a/n
Update
Atlas part 1
Atlas part 2
im fucking lost
start of a kinship
Gladiator
Unleashing the Beast
He will return.

Mountain Glenn.

4.6K 43 247
By nope2907

(A/n)Alright boys let's yeet back onto this mfkin story.
(A/n)2.0 I wrote this story while tired as fuck. Not gonna spell check this mess fuck that, too lazy.

-undefined period of time after the dance-

Doomguy and Yang are now officially a couple.(I guess?)

The slayer is lying in bed thinking about his next mission.
Shadowing a huntsman. The slayer and team RWBY have been assigned to Oobleck. They are supposed to research Mountain Glenn, A failed city outside of the safe border of the Kingdoms. He gets out of bed and heads to the cafeteria.

*meanwhile in the cafeteria*

Team RWBY and team JNPR ate sitting at the same table.

Pyrrha:"So, Yang, how are things with Dimitri?"

Yang:" Great actually. He may not talk but he's pretty romantic actually."

Pyrrha:"as in?"

Yang:"I'd rather not talk about it."

Pyrrha:"so you mean like in b-"

Their awkward conversation was cut short by the intercom.

"Will team RWBY as well as mister Senaviev report to the Dr. Ooblecks class."

*later in class*

Dr. Oobleck:"alright. You four have been assigned to me. We are going to explore Mountain Glenn. I called you here for a quick briefing before we leave."

*time skip because I'm lazy as fuck*

The group of six walked towards their bullhead. They got in and departed for Mountain Glenn.

Thirty minutes into their flight, Yang had fallen asleep on The Slayer's shoulder while he was cleaning his super shotgun. Ruby tapped him on the shoulder.

(Some good ol' banter coming up)

"Can I take a look." She said extremely quiet.

The slayer took out the two 10-gauge shells and handed her the weapon.
Her small hands barely fit around the pistol grip. She noticed all the dried up blood and what looked like a tooth stuck to the shotgun.

Ruby:"When did you last clean this?"

Vega:"Never. It is not a necessity on a simple weapon such as this."

Ruby:"oh. Alright then. Gross"

She tried to open the shotgun but could manage to get the thing open.

The slayer took it from her, opened the action and handed it back.

(Alright banter is over. Lets get to killing)

The bullhead landed in the abandoned city. You could see the grimm nesting in what used to be homes. Buildings were now ruins.

Dr. Oobleck:"fifty thousand people used to live here. Now it's a ghost town."

They ruined buildings stretched for miles and grimm could be heard all around. This was no place for anyone but grimm. All you could find here was death. However the slayer saw something else.

A playground.

The slayer ran off into the city.

Dr. Oobleck:"Mister Senaviev! Hold on. Oh well he can handle himself."

_______________________________________

The slayer is running through the streets with his heavy assault rifle.

Every Beowulf that dare get in his way is ground to dust by a barrage of missiles and bullets.

When the slayer is done cleaning an entire sector. An elephant like creature arrives from around a corner.

Ruby:"That's a goliath! Run!"

Ruby is standing in the window of a ruined building with the rest of the group. They're all shouting at the slayer to run.

The goliath and the slayer charge towards eachother. When they are about to hit eachother, the slayer jumps onto the goliaths head and rams its chainsaw into its brain. It gives a loud roar and then dies.

It attracted more goliaths, two of them surround the slayer on opposite sides of the street he is standing on. The first one runs toward the slayer as the second slowly lumbers closer to the slayer.

The goliath hits the slayer with a tusk but is suddenly stopped. The slayer had grabbed a tusk. The slayer started swinging it around until he had enough momentum to lift the ENTIRE goliath off the ground. He was spinning in circles until he let go of the goliath, throwing it into another one,sending them crashing into a nearby building. As they were covered in rubble and still trying to get on their feet the slayer ran toward them. He ripped off one of the goliaths tusks and impaled them both with it. He lifted it off the ground and threw it like a spear towards another building, getting stuck in the concrete was a tusk with two goliaths impaled on it. Like a kebab, but with two big ass black elephants.

The slayer grunts and walks towards his group. They are staring at the slayer in silence.

Yang whispers under her breath:"that's my boyfriend."

Dr. Oobleck:"that was.... mildly impressive."

*timeskip*

The group has set up their camp in an abandoned apartment building.
Team RWBY and Oobleck were sleeping, the slayer was standing atop the building, a nevermore was flying nearby. The slayer snapped a rebar rod out of the wall. He looked at the flight trajectory of the nevermore and threw it like a spear. First, a snap then a screech and after that, nothing. Dead silence. Until a huge gust of wind struck the slayer, he saw nothing, the wind disappeared. Another guest of wind. This time a lot stronger. Then, a deafening screech.
Everybody came running from their sleep bag. They could not believe their eyes. A Griffon was flying towards them at full speed.

Oobleck:"we must leave! Now!"

Oobleck ran inside to gather his stuff.
Team RWBY was pulling at The slayers shoulders and arms to get him to run. He went budge. What they couldn't see was the huge smile under his mask.

Ruby:"Come on Dimitri we have to go!"

The Slayer cracked his knuckles, neck and shoulder.
A big fuckin gun teleported to his hand.

Team RWBY kept staring at the massive grey and green cannon in the Slayer's hand. Three letters and four numbers.
B-F-G-9000

The slayer aimed at the griffon's face
And pulled the trigger. Green plasma started forming Around the barrel out of thin air. Suddenly a giant geen ball started heading toward the griffon.
The sky lit up green as team RWBY was staring at the giant death ball.

The Griffon hadn't stopped charging toward the team unknowing of its impending DOOM.

As the ball made contact with the griffon's face, the trace Rays started boiling the grimms blood, making it explode but not before the giant plasma sphere completely disintegrated its face, completely wiping it from existence.

(Grimm god? I dont feel so good)

The head disintegrates and the rest of its body explodes into a wave of steam and blood. The plasma ball had cancelled the griffon's momentum as body parts fell to the ground. A rain of blood fell into the abandoned town as team RWBY stared in awe at the absolute carnage the slayer unleashed with a single trigger pull.

Vim est solutio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 43 16
Y/N a hero of the last city and slayer of gods finds something in the depths of IO and is transported to a unknown location far away from the vanguar...
189K 1.6K 21
Y/N unexpectedly finds Weiss cheating on him. What will he do? Who will prevent him from becoming rogue?
20 0 14
What happens Blake and his little sister suddenly appear in My Hero Academia? What happens when Blake somehow got Todoroki and Midoriya to fall in lo...
717K 20.5K 45
You're friends with everybody in the guild. Ever since your family abandoned you in the forest, you've been part of Fairy Tail. Before Fairy Tail, y...