Counting Stars :: Hidan Fanfic

By 123Joleen

Avory is a young woman who is the last of her clan has recently joined the Akatsuki. After being alone most o... More

The New Girl (Chapter 1) :: Hidan Fan fic
Past (Chapter 2) :: Hidan Fan fic
Home (Chapter 3) :: Hidan Fan fic
The Slip (Chapter 4) :: Hidan Fan fic
Feelings (Chapter 5) :: Hidan fan fic
Monster(Chapter 6)::Hidan fan fic
Savior(Chapter 7)::Hidan fan fic
Safe(Chapter 8) ::Hidan fan fic
Realization (Chapter 9)::Hidan Fanfic
Behind the Crimson Door (Chapter 10) :: Hidan Fanfic
Attack(Chapter 11) :: Hidan fanfic
Deal (Chapter 12) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Killing Loneliness (Chapter 13) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Breaking the Seal(Chapter 14) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Powers (Chapter 15) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Even More Powers? (Chapter 16) :: Hidan Fan Fic
One or the Other (Chapter 18) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Offical (Chapter 21) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Can he Change? (Chapter 22) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Sick (Chapter 23) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Trapped (Chapter 24) :: Hidan Fanfic
Hurt(Chapter 25) :: Hidan Fanfic
Awake (Chapter 26) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Positive (Chapter 27) :: Hidan Fan fic
Keeping It(Chapter 28) :: Hidan Fan Fic
No Control (Chapter 29) :: Hidan Fan Fic
IMPORTANT *possible Trigger*
Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Battle (Chapter 31) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Its Time (Chapter 33) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic
Growing Up (Chapter 35):: Hidan Fan Fic
THE SPIN OFF IS OUT!

Almost Told you that I Loved You (Chapter 17) :: Hidan Fan Fic

6.3K 245 38
By 123Joleen

I walked to Peins office because he said we had a mission. I haven't talked to Hidan since last night and he hasn't tried to come talk to me. I sighed and opened the door to Peins office and walked in. Hidan was already there surprisingly. He looked back at me with a scowl and then back to Pein. Pein cocked an eyebrow at us.

"Strange you two didn't show up together." Pein said.

"It doesn't fucking matter. Just tell us the damn mission." Hidan said annoyed.

"Fine." Pein said and put the file on his desk and pushed it towers us. I looked over at Hidan who glanced away. I took the file and opened it. I gasped. "We located the last of the Matori."

"What do they have to do with anything?" I asked.

"They are after you Avory. If you two go to them they won't be expecting it."

"So, you want us to kill the rest of the clan?" I asked looking at the file.

"Yes. Don't you want to end the clan that ended yours?" Pein asked.

"But the children." I said looking up at Pein. He sighed.

"I'm sure Hidan would have no problem taking care of them so you don't have to."

'Killing innocent children? That's what you do in this club of yours?' I moved my gaze over to Chance who showed up behind me.

"I have no fucking problem slaughtering anyone." Hidan said as he leaned against the wall.

"There. Their camp is a long way from here. About three days time. I'd get going if I were you." I bowed and went to leave. "And Avory. Be careful. It's you they are after." I nodded and left.

'You're just going to let your man toy kill kids because it was an order?' Chance asked.

"Shhh." I said as I looked through the file.

"Shh what? I didn't fucking say anything." Hidan said annoyed as he ripped the file from my hands.

"Hey. I was reading that." I said.

"Does it look like I give a damn?" He said reading the file.

'What a gentlemen.'

"Hidan." I said.

"Humm?"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you last night." I told him. He looked up from the file and over to me.

"Sure."

"I wasn't yelling at you yesterday." I told him. He cocked an eyebrow at me.

'Hes going to think you are crazy.'

"What the hell do you mean? Who were you fucking yelling at then?"

"It wasn't you. That should be all that matters right?" I asked. He eyed me a bit.

"I guess."

" I don't like when we fight." I told him.

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan looked down at Avory and sighed. She was like his weakness. No, she was his weakness.

"It's fine. Okay? Can we just get going." Hidan said. She nodded. "Good. It's going to take for fucking ever to get there."

As they walked hidan was leading the way and she was a go way behind him. He'd glance back and it'd look like she was talking to someone. He just ignored it. Maybe she was just talking to herself.

You were right.

Hidan sighed at the voice if his God.

She is no ordinary mortal. I still do not approve of this relationship.

"Shut the fuck up. You shouldn't get to run my entire life." Hidan whispered.

Oh but I should. I'm the one who had kept you immortal. Are you saying you want to give that up for this girl?

"No."

Then stop this foolish relationship. Unless you only use her for physical pleasure and not emotional.

" I know what I'm fucking doing damn it. Just fucking leave me alone."

I will give you 24 hours. I'll be watching.

His God stopped. 24 hours without his god punishing him. This was a blessing. Or was it just a problem in disguise?

*~*~*~*~*

We walked to the next town and found a small hotel. I was thinking of ways I could make it up to Hidan for yelling. Even though it wasn't at him I still felt bad. Maybe I should try what Deidara said. Hidan took his cloak and shirt off as we walked in the room. It was small. Only a bed and a bathroom. He sat down on the bed and I walked over to him.

"What?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. I nervously strattled him and he looked up at me. "What the hell are you- Are you trying to be sexy?" He asked with a chuckle making me blush.

"I don't have to you know." I said pouting.

"No no. Keep going." He said with a smirk. "If you need help ask." I took a breath and lent down to kiss him.

********* mature sexual content ************

Our lips connected and I tried to take control but hidan wasn't going to have that. He easily became dominate as he flipped us onto the bed so he was on top. I tried to roll us over so I'd be on top but he wasn't having that. I growled into the kiss making him pull away.

"What? Trying to be the one In Control?" He asked amused. I just pouted my lips annoyed. "You are so fucking adorable Avory." He said and passionately kissed me as he rolled us so I was on top. I sat up and blushed as I looked down at him. I took a small breath as I moved down to his bottom half. I just looked at the zipper on his pants for a moment then Unzipped them and his member popped out. My eyes widened. I've never seen his, or anyone else's, member up close before and it was huge. How does that even fit inside me? "Avory?" A slightly amused Hidan asked. I jumped and looked up at him. "Intimidating?" He asked with a chuckle. He was obviously very proud of his large size. I looked back down at his member and slowly moved closer to it. I had no clue what to do. All Deidara said was suck so that's what I did. I took the tip in my mouth and started to suck lightly. It heard him let out a small groan so I must be doing something right. I knew there was a lot more of him left so I took moe of him in my mouth. I could feel the tip touching the back of my throat and I only had about half of him in. I just started to suck that and bombing my head. I could hear him panting a bit so I went faster and started to suck a bit harder. I used my hand and started to stroke the rest of him. I felt him grab a chunk of my hair and move me faster. I followed his lead and moved faster and he loosened his grip.

"Fuck Avory." He said with a shaky voice. Knowing he was enjoying it made me take a bit more of him in my mouth. I popped up to catch my breath and looked up at him. "Why the fuck did you stop?" He asked.

"I need to breath you know." I said with a small smirk and went back down. This time I quickly took most of him in my mouth. I had a good rhythm going as I went on.

"Fucking shit Avory." He said with a moan. I started to experiment with my tongue then I felt something spew into my mouth. My eyes widened and I pulled off him and put my tongue out.

"Ewe." I said and made my self swallow what was left in my mouth.

"What? Don't I taste good?" He asked amused.

"Not really." I said and and wiped my mouth.

"Well, you taste amazing." He said and pounced me. He quickly took our clothes off and went down to my womanhood. He quickly went right to licking me down there. I gripped the sheets as he inserted his tongue inside me and he used his one hand to rub me too. I was trying to hold back my moans but couldn't. It felt so amazing as he used his tongue expertly. But I didn't want that I wanted him.

"H-hidan~" I moaned. "I want you." I begged. He stopped and crawled up to me.

"That's not a fucking problem." He said and quickly thrusted into me making me scream. Once again breaking my hymen. I dug my nails Into his back. He started to thrust faster and harder making me let out small moans and whimpers until I got used to his size.

"H-Hidan~" I moaned as I gripped into his chest. I moved my hands to under his arms and pulled him down to me so his head was near mine. I felt his pace slow but he was going deeper. I held onto him as he kept going. He moved a bit so our foreheads were touching. I smiled up at him as we went on.

"Avory," he said sweetly. "I lov-" he started making me look at him waiting for him to continue. "Fuck" he said and moved up and quickened his pace again. He started to get rougher and pulled me closer to him. I felt that tickle in my stomach and gripped the sheets.

"Hidan!~" I moaned out as I climaxed. After I relaxed Hidan pulled out and sat at the edge if the bed. I sat up and panted a bit. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hidan?" I asked.

********* end mature content ************

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "Was it the blow job thing? I didn't mean anything by it." I told him.

"It's not that. Just fucking forget it doesn't matter." He said. He didn't finish like he usually does. I sighed and crawled under the covers.

"Are you going to do a sacrifice?" I asked sadly. He shook his head.

"Not tonight. But I need a shower. I'll be back okay?" I nodded and he walked into the bathroom. I wonder what's bothering him. When we were in the middle of that he was going to say something. I wonder. I lov? Was he going to tell he he loves me?? I wondered with a blush and a nuzzled my face into the pillow.

______________

I hope you all liked this chapter!! Please don't forget to vote!!

And leave comments. Tell me what you like and what you don't :)

Sorry it took so long!

I got food poisoning and was sick for 4 days! :,(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.6K 16
Kushina is a girl who comes into the Hidden Leaf at six years old. She always gets teased by the boys becasue of her fiery red hair and red hot tempe...
5.1K 155 24
Tsuki is Itachi's daughter and a member of the Akatsuki. But when Sasori and Deidara return from a mission with the red headed Jinchuuriki she fell i...
16.3K 318 8
WARNING! YAOI! DON'T LIKE IT! DON'T READ! Sasori is already in a relationship with Deidara, who is madly in love with him, but Sasori is questioning...
98.2K 1.7K 7
I drank a drugged drink by accident and Deidara has no idea what side effects I'll have! LEMONS OC/multi pairings Akatsuki.