Sick bts

By fruityappledreams

Hello! This is a collection of bts sick fics I am writing. Some will be one shots and others will have more t... More

Sick Jimin part 1
Sick Jimin part 2
Sore throat 1
Sore throat 2
What did we eat? 1
What did we eat? 2
Sick at school
What did we eat? 3
Stuck in the rain
Peanuts = Death (not really)
Taekook
Yoonjin travling
Little Tae
Sope
Freakin pumpkins !
Slip in the mud
Halloween
Flu ✈️
Just push through it (1)
Fixed up
Just Push Throuh It (2)
A Fever Named Scarlett
Sick Bubba (Taegi)
Appendix 1
Appendix 2
Cars are not for Jimin (Jikook)
Jin hyung
Snow
Snow part 2
Kookie needs a rest
Hobi 💖
Mall
Jin Hyungs recovery
Jacket
Yoongles
Have my coat tiny
Namjoon
Grammy Nerves
Jin's Stomach flu
Tae's no fun tum
Faint
Whiny Jimin
Asthma

What did we eat? 4

7.7K 122 61
By fruityappledreams

Jimin cried loudly into Jin's arm as Hoseok drove him and Jungkook to the doctors. If they weren't there in the next ten minuets they would be late and that's why instead of pulling over Jin made little Jimin throw up into a plastic bag in the car. Hoseok was slightly mortified, but kept going. Jungkook watched, looking back from the passenger seat. He carefully pulled one of jimins emergency stuffies from the bag that was by his feet and handed it back.

Jimin lifted his arm to reach for the toy, but was to weak to lift it more that a few inches. He whimpered, letting more tears fall from his lashes. Jin sighed and took the stuffed polar bear from jungkooks hand and gave it to jimin. Jimin lifted the bear and chewed on its ear to calm himself down. Normally Jin would gently scold him and replace it with a pacifier, but he decided it would be best to let it go for now.

"We'll be there soon bubba, just a little while longer." Jin soothed, running his hand through jimin sweaty hair (which was in need of washing).

Seconds later Hoseok and taken a quick left turn into the hospital parking lot, sloshing around the stomach acid that remained in Jimins tummy. Jimin whimpered, closing his eyes tightly.

Jin nervously bit his lip, trying to think of a way to explain jimins behavior to the doctor. He, of course, could have forced Jimin out of his headspace, but that would cruel and depriving him of his own comfort. It would be like taking away someone's anxiety meds or best friend. He needs it.

The four climbed out of the car and started making their way into the building. Jungkook seemed to be doing much better than he was earlier, but was still complaining about the occasional stomach ache. His stride wasn't as fast, but it was much faster than Jimins. The little put his hand on every car they passed to keep his balance as the world spun around him. Jin stayed by his side and held his hand.

Once they reached the front door of the hospital Jimin gave up on walking and dropped to the ground, crying his eyes out. Jin quickly picked him up, trying to ignore the sobs escaping the youngers throat. He ordered Hoseok to go check them both in while he calmed Jimin down. Jin gently sat Jimin on a near by sofa (idk if other hospitals have this but the one in my town has a ton of couches and chair in the lobby near where you check in) and wiped his face with a soft tissue.

"Jiminie, oh baby. What's wrong?" Jin asked, using his babying voice.

"Don't f-feel good." Jimin hiccuped, gnawing on the poor polar bears ear again.
"Everyfins movin."

"Aw, you're feeling dizzy. Is anything else bothering you honey?" Jin asked, ignoring the stares people were giving them. Luckily, Jimins fever was to high for him to even acknowledge the other people around him.

Jimin nodded,"I wan to go sleepy."

"Ok, I'll carry you upstairs and you can rest while we wait for the doctor." Jin said, moving Jimins hair from his face.

Jimin nodded slowly and wrapped his arms around Jins neck, allowing himself to be carried. Hoseok returned with a pale jungkook. The four made their way to the elevator where Jin could baby talk to Jimin as much as he wanted. Jungkook leant against the elevator wall and started breathing deeply. Hoseok rubbed the youngers shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"I think I need the bathroom." Jungkook mumbled, swallowing thickly.

"That's ok, there will be one in the waiting room." Jin said, stepping out into the hallway when the metal doors slid apart.

Jungkook bolted down the hall when he saw the restroom sign, followed by a surprised hoseok. Jin stared for a minuet before returning his attention to his baby Jimin. Jimin tightened his hand around Jins shirt collar and started shaking.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Jin asked, slowly walking to the door that would lead them into the waiting room.

"Jus' shaky." Jimin whispered, continuing to chew on his polar bears ear.

Jin hummed and stopped outside of the door. He carefully lowered Jimin to his feet and helped him stand up. Jimin whimpered as his knees quivered, struggling to keep him standing. Tears brimmed his brown eyes like a small dam about to overflow.

"Shhh, it's ok bub. I just need you to walk in and take a seat. Then I will hold you again. There's going to be a lot of people waiting, so I need you to be on your best behavior." Jin explained gently, wiping away Jimins tears. It broke his heart having to make Jimin act slightly bigger even though he was very small.

"Can I push button?" Jimin asked meekly.

"Of course!" Jin chirped, smiling widely.

Jimin held Jins hand and pressed the big blue button that automatically opened the door, making him smile and look up at Jin. Then he stepped inside the waiting room full of chairs and different kinds of people. He hesitantly continued in, looking down the whole time until he found two empty chairs to the right side of the room.

Jin sat down first, letting go of Jimins sweaty hand. Jimin plopped down beside the oldest and snuggled into his hoodie sleeve, tangling his hair in the process. Jin smiled lovingly at the younger and wrapped his arm around his back.

"Are you still feeling dizzy, sweetheart?" Jin questioned, looking around at the room of ill people covered with face masks.

"Uh Huh. When'll kookie be back?" Jimin murmured.

"Very soon." Jin hoped.

Ten minuets had passed by the time Hoseok arrived with a tired jungkook. They sat across from Jimin and Jin and continued the waiting game. Usually doctors don't take too too long, but today they decided to take an hour. Jin went up the desk multiple times, asking when dr. Heo would be ready. Jimin was becoming restless, squirming around in his seat, not at all entertained by the kids show play of Hoseok iPad. Jin attempted distracting him with Ispy, but nothing was working.

Jimin crawled into Jin's lap and hugged him tightly, shaking. Jin hugged him back and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"I wanna go home." Jimin whimpered, starting to sniffle. His body growing weaker and weaker.

"I know baby, we've been here for quite some time haven't we." Jin said, slowly rubbing the little's back.

Jimin cuddled closely into his daddy's chest. He bit harshly on his polar bear as a wave of cramps tormented his stomach, making tears brim his eyes.

"Ow." He whispered, breathing quickly through his pink nose.

"More cramps?" Jin asked, getting a small nod from jimin.

Hoseok glanced up and pulled a couple tums from a plastic baggy. He carefully placed them in jimin hand and gave him a bottle of water.

(a/n: I've been randomly eating tums lol)

"A-Are they just the pink?" Jimin asked quietly.

"Of course they are! I would never ever give you and orange or yellow." Hoseok said, exaggerating his enthusiasm a little.

Jimin popped the pink meds into mouth and slowly ate them, feeling as if he would throw them up anyway. Jin continued rubbing his back and hummed some lullabies. When jimin has finished, refusing to drink the water, the clear door that lead to the different offices opened and a nurse walked out holding a clip board.

"Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook?" She called out, looking around the room.

Hoseok and jungkook hopped up first, followed by Jin who was still holding jimin. The nurse stared for a second, but brushed it off and lead them into a private office. She told jungkook to sit on the examination bench and gestured towards chairs for the others. Then she quickly took Jungkooks temperature and asked about his symptoms.

Jungkook managed to explain on his own, besides the fact that his had gone completely red. Jimin was next and backed away into Jin's chest when the nurse came at him with the ear thermometer. He covered his ears and whimpered.

"Jimin, uncover your ears please." Jin instructed, pulling jimins had down.

The nurse quickly took the boys temperature, asked some questions and scampered off to get dr. Heo. And once again, they were left waiting. Jungkook drank some water and Hoseok pulled out his phone. Jin quietly mumbled a fairytale to jimin, keeping the sick boy calm.

It was another ten minuets until the doctor arrived. She politely greeted everyone, logged into her computer and sat down to talk.

"So, What are you in here for?" She asked aloud, not to anyone but all of them.

"Well," Jin started. "We think that Jimin and jungkook might have a case of food poisoning."

"Hm, may I ask why?" Dr. Heo said.

Jin felt jimins body tense up in his hold. He looked down at his baby and saw Jimins lip quivering. Jimin started whining, pointing at his mouth to signal that he needs to vomit. Jin's eyes widened and he quickly stood and sat jimin down in his own seat. He grabbed the near by trash and held it under the youngers chin.

Jimin forcefully heaved, nothing coming out. He coughed and coughed and gagged and coughed, but nothing was coming out. Tears began rolling down his red cheeks and he shook in Hoseok grasp, as he was nearly falling out of the chair.

"Why is it invisible?!" Jimin sobbed, not comprehending that his stomach was empty, meaning nothing could come out of it.

Jungkook giggled quietly at the Little's miss conception, earning a smack on the knee form Jin. Hoseok brushed Jimins hair from his face and rubbed his back soothingly. Dr. Heo gently handed him a plastic cup of water.

"Drink some water. You look dehydrated. When was the last he drank water and kept it down?" She asked, looking around at the boys.

"Uhh-I think-I don't know, a couple days ago. He refused to drink anything because when he did he threw it up, same goes for food." Jin explained, helping Jimin back into his seat.

"Kookie!" Jimin sobbed, wanting to be held.

Jungkook was about to stand when Hoseok pulled jimin into his arms, resting his head on his shoulder. Hoseok rocked side to side slowly, cuddling the distressed little. He hummed quietly, helping Jimin drift off to sleep.

"Get some rest, you'll feel better soon." Hoseok whispered, giving Jimin a soft kiss on his head.

Dr. Heo didn't even give the behavior a second glance, instead going back to her job. "Ok, for now I don't want to hospitalize him or anything, but you need to make him eat and drink. He may throw it up, but his body will still be able to obsorb some nutrients. If over the next couple days his condition worsens, please give us a call and we can help him out." She said.

"Thank you, I'm sorry about how he, uhm-uh." Jin trailed off, not knowing how to explain little space to a 50 year old woman.

"Oh don't worry about it! I've known Jimin since he was a toddler." She chuckled. "He told me about his headspace when he was about seventeen."

Jin stared for a second and hummed in response. He refocused his attention to Jimin, who was, once again, gnawing on his polar bear. He smiled, and took him from Hoseok into his own arms. Dr. Heo smiled as well.

"Wake him up at the end of the appointment. He can choose a sticker." She suggested, holding a small wicker basket filled with stickers of different characters.

"Thanks for understanding, really." Hoseok said, projecting his gratitude.

"No worries. Now, jungkook, whats been going on with you?" Dr. Heo asked, turning to face the youngest.

Jungkooks face went beet red, he hid his face in his hands and groaned.

"I really don't want to talk about." He whined.

"He's been shitting himself the past three days." Hoseok blurted bluntly.

Jungkook hopped off the bench and kicked hoseoks shin.

"What the hell?! She needs to know!" Hoseok nearly yelled, almost waking up Jimin.
____________________________

The long awaited part 4! Once again I thank Chimchimsugafree for this idea. I thinks it's going well :) leave your support and don't forget to vote.

For now I won't ask for too many suggestions as I have about three that I need to think over lol. Thank you guys 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.2K 68
Just a random sickfic book I wanted to do. Might include s*lf harm or s**cide sickfics I'm not sure. So I'll make sure to put the ⚠ sign in front of...
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
2.6M 61.4K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
320K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...