Divergent

By absbrookee

A 14 year old girl, Abby, knows what's coming. The aptitude test. She is anxious to know what her future will... More

Chapter 1 :
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:

Chapter 7:

189 5 0
By absbrookee

Chapter 7:

Abby's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still at the party. It's 10:00. We've been here for a long while now.

I sit in a chair next to Tobias. A girl walks up to me. "Hi" I say. "Hey my names Tristen! I was with that group of girls. You know when you ask were your class room was." She says. "I'm Abby. Nice to meet you. And yes you do look familiar!" I say. We shake hands. She sits down beside me. "So what are you doing here?" She asks. "Well, I was invited by Four." I say. "Lucky! He's hot!" She says. "I know! And guess what? We're dating!" I say in excitement. "OMG really?" She asks. "Yup!! Hey, you wanna be friends? You seem cool" I say. "Yeah sure!" She says.

A few minutes later some guy yells "War!!!?" "What!?" I say. "Here!?" Tristen says. Everyone is quit now. The guy says, "There is gonna be a war in Chicago!" There has been a war in Chicago before but that was like a really long time ago! "What!?" Another girl I don't know yells. "I just got a message!" The guy says. "Wait, who is it from? It could just be a joke." Tobias says. "It's not a joke!" He says. He turns his laptop around to prove everything. Is it true? Is there really gonna be a war?

(A/N: THIS IS GONNA GET INTERESTING!! Byeeeee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1K 50
β—ΎWhat happens When all of them is in one groupchat !? Read to find out ❀️
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
378K 12.7K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...