WEDDING CLASH

De mochamallow

~♥~She's trying her best to win his heart but he keeps on ignoring and hurting her. Now that she has finally... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ^__^ v
Chapter 18 ♥o♥
Chapter 19 >,<
Chapter 20 :))
Chapter 21 ♥3♥
Chapter 22 X'(
Chapter 23 T^T
Chapter 24 :">
Chapter 25 >,<
Chapter 26 :)
Chpater 27 (--,)
Chapter 28 (-.-)
Chpater 29 :>
Chapter 30 :">
Chapter 31 =>.<=
Chapter 32 :")
Chapter 32 -.-
Chapter 33 ^__^
Chapter 34 :P
Chapter 35 ♥
Chapter 36 :)
Chapter 37 :))
Chapter 38 :'(
Chapter 39 ^O^
Chapter 40 ^p^
Chapter 41 ♥♥♥
Chapter 42 :)))
Chapter 43 (part one)
Chapter 43 (part two)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (part one)
Chapter 46 (part two)
Chapter 47 (bitin you want? hihi.. pis yo! :< )
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (part one)
Chapter 49 (part two)
Chapter 50 (part one)
Chapter 50 (part two)
Chapter 51 (part two)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2019
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61

Chapter 51 (part one)

1.7K 18 24
De mochamallow

sorry again! heehee ngayon lang kasi ako inatake ng asthma kaya ngayon lang rin ang time kong makapagtype. hahaha!

sa mga nagpapadedicate, again, magcomment ulit kasi nakalimutan ko talaga kung sinu-sino kayo.. mahina kasi memory ko eh.. hihi..

enjoy! ♥ comments are desperately appreciated (hahah! may ganun ba? lol)

_________________________________________________________________________

Narrator's POV:

James glared at him for the last time and went out. Ann wiped her tears and went to her closet. She reached for her suitcase above it and threw it on the bed. She grabbed the hangers from the closet and started to pull the clothes away. She couldn't believe that she was being kicked out from her very own house-THEIR HOUSE. She unzipped the suitcase and started to sob again. She stuffed all her clothes not minding to fold them properly; she kept on stuffing all her things inside. She was about to get her favorite sneakers and some other stuffs when she heard footsteps.

"it's good to see that you're leaving"

Ann's POV:

This witch again..

What does she wants?!

Ericka: (crossing her arms) you should prepare yourself now, because James will fight for me.

Ann: (glares at Ericka) you know what? (smirks) o don't know if you're stupid or something, Ericka. Are you that confident to have James? Well, let me tell you something: YOU'RE JUST DREAMING! (scoffs) how can you be so pathetic all these time? (stares fiercely) I AM JAMES' FIANCEE, AND WILL ALWAYS BE!

Ericka: well (chuckles) you said it yourself-fiancee.. BUT I WILL BE HIS WIFE..

Ann: (bites her lower lip) just get out of my room.. NOW!

Ericka: no (stares sarcastically) maybe later. I just love to see you leave..

Ann: do you really want to keep going?!

Ericka: (smirks) yes..

Ann: (breathes deep) you bitch..do you really think that you're superior because you have him? (scoffs) you stole him Ericka; whether you admit it or not, in people's eyes, you're just a desperate third-party!!

Narrator's POV:

Right that instant, Ericka's hand landed on ann's cheek. Ann was in a great shock andslowly touched her flaming cheek.

Ericka: (breathes hard) I am not.. a third-party..

Her eyes were so fierce and her voice was shaking.

Ann: (scoffs) it only proves how weak you are..

Again, Ericka slapped her but it was harder than the first one. Her hand shook and curled up because she was so pissed with ann. She was so angry with her words maybe because they were all true.

Ericka: you make me sick (breathes hard)

Ann gave her a straight face as if insulting her with her eyes. Ann suddenly slapped Ericka twice on her right cheek. She was so stunned by ann's actions that it took her how many seconds to answer. She just stared at her with horror in her eyes while touching her red cheek. Ann's slap was so hard that some of her hair went across her face.

Ann: (breathes hard) one for slapping me earlier, one for being a stupid-

Again, she slapped ericka's left cheek

Ann: one for stealing James from me.. (stares at Ericka) for all the things that you did to me, I would really want to add more but-tsk..tsk..(chuckles sarcastically) I'm afraid that I might get my hands dirty with all those make-ups! I feel like all of those cosmetics will separate away from your face!

Ericka: (breathes hard) WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!

She was about to grab ann's hair when she heard footsteps going upstairs.

"babe?"

James peeped at ann's room and saw the two of them. Ericka immediately ran on james side and cried.

Ericka: james..(sobs) ann.. she..(sobs) she hit me

She turned her red right cheek on james..

Ericka: I was just convincing her not to leave but (sobs) but she suddenly-

Ann: waa(whispers) I'm really going crazy (yells) YAA! YOU WITCH! STOP LYING!!

James: (glares at ann) I already asked you to leave her alone, right?! THIS SI OUR PROBLEM ANN1 SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

Ann: oh my gosh (scoffs) DON'T TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THISE LIES?!

James: (scoffs) you will never gonna stop until you ruin everybody's life, am I right?!

Ann: (stares at james) j..james.. you really believe her?

James: (scoffs) DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU, INSTEAD?!

James voice brought fear in ann's being..

james: you know what?! I can't wait to end all this!

Ann: wait (breathes ahrd) what do you mean?

James: I'm planning to introduce Ericka to my family.

Ann: wait ..are you-

Ericka: (wipes her tears) he will call-off the engagement..

Ann couldn't understand a thing-she was so clueless!

Ann: (looks at james) what is this witch talking about?!!

James: (looks away)

Ann: answer me james!! Is that true?! ANSWER ME YOU JERK!

James: (glares at ann) YES! (sighs) I'm still looking for the right time..

Ann: (stares at james with confusion in her eyes) w..wait-ARE YOU CRAZY?!

James: I will talk to my parents about it, you don't need to worry..

Tears started to blur ann's vision..

Ann: (sobs) then..(sobs) then what about my family?! Huh?! (sniffs)

James: (looks away) I don't know.. come what may..

Ann: (scoffs) come what may? COME WHAT MAY?! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?! COME WHAT MAY?!! DAMN JAMES!!

James felt a little bit of nervous. Ann started to yell at him violently.

James: hey! Can you please lower your voice?! (sighs) just.. just cooperate with me so that things will end up smoothly!

Ann: NO! (cries) WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! YOU WILL MARRY ME, JAMES!! DAMN!

James: (stares at ann) I will never marry you..Can't you understand?! I don't love you Ann! WHY ARE YOU SO PERSISTENT?! ARGH! SERIOUSLY! I've already told you a thousand times-the one I love is-

Ann: (interrupts) just stop talking.. I already know that..(sobs gently) you already said it a thousand times, right?

James: then why are you acting like this? You even hurt her! Are you planning to hurt everyone close to me?! Huh?!STOP MAKING ME SUFFER ANN! Just get out of my life! (breathes hard) it's better that way..

Tears dropped on ann's cheeks again, but she immediately wiped them. She looked away and took a deep breath. She went to her bed and pushed her things to fit in. She zipped it and pulled it down. James was examining Ericka's red cheek..

Ann: (drags her suitcase)

James: just wait for my message of when can you come back here..

Ann: (looks at james) come back? Here?

Her eyes went on Ericka then on james..

Ann: (stares weakly) you know what I'm thinking at this very moment? (wipes her tears) I'm thinking about giving up on you..

She pulled her suitcase closer and went out wiping her tears..

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

338K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
7.8K 1.1K 90
A coming of love story which begins with hatred . Yazid a handsome, cruel and chilling 18 year old son of a multi billionaire was very upset abo...
97.7K 2.7K 34
She had sacrifice everything for him but knowing that he is in love with someone else. she become bitch to him and never tried to look at him and alw...
VANI... De Neetha Sai

Proză scurtă

253K 11K 30
A girl who decided her future with the one who was chosen for her by the elders long ago and fought with the people who say even a word regarding the...