Divergent

By absbrookee

A 14 year old girl, Abby, knows what's coming. The aptitude test. She is anxious to know what her future will... More

Chapter 1 :
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:

Chapter 5:

269 5 0
By absbrookee

Chapter 5:

Fours POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 5:17. Almost time to pick up Abby. I can't wait to see her! She is so beautiful! When I'm with her I just wanna..... Kiss her. Maybe I could kiss her at the party? Or is that to soon? Do we need to be like, girlfriend boyfriend first? I don't know. All I know is that I want to be with her.

Abby's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 5:51. He should be here soon. I look at my self in the mirror one last time. He pulls in my driveway and I hurry out the door. It's quit as I hop into his car. "So ugh, you exited for the party?", he asks. "Yup!", I respond.

10 minutes later........

"We're here!" Four says. He jumps out of his truck and comes to open the door for me. "Thanks", I say with a smile. We walk into this brick house. I'm surprised to see a lot of people already there. "Wanna sit?", Four asks. "Sure", I say back. We sit on a nice couch in the living room. He stares into my eyes and I stare back. Why do I like him? He is so much older than me. I'm only 14. He must be at least 16 cause he can sure drive. "Why are starring at me?" I ask. *I laugh a little when I say that* "Because your beautiful." He says with a wide smile. (A/N: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS BABY!!) I smile back.

40 minutes later.......

We spent a lot of time getting to know each other. He is apparently 16 but he will be 17 in a few months. His full name is Four James Agustus. His last name is very.... Different.

We are now on the balcony looking up at the stars. "Abby, can I ask you a question?" He says. "Yes" I say back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with another big smile. "Yes!!" I say. I can't believe he actually just ask me that!! We hug each other and continue looking up at the stars while I'm in his arms.

(A/N: OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! I hope you people are enjoying this!!!! Thanks for all my readers!!

(: Byee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 92 11
They have been crushing on each other since they were trainees but could not figure it out yet, gradually they started to feel it more strange but th...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
966 93 29
A better version of the vampire au I wrote in my JATP Stories.
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...