Being Accused {Complete}√ {Re...

By Navkiran_Shergill

# 3nd position holder in "Wattpad Infinity Awards 2018" under genre "Thriller" "You promised me that you will... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 2 : Getting Back
Chapter 3: Enquiring in Mahabaleshwar
Chapter 4 : The Rivals
Chapter 5 : The Secret Meeting
Chapter 6 : The Media
Chapter 7 : The Nightmare
Chapter 8 : "She"
Chapter 9 : Conspiracy
Chapter 11 : Arguments
Chapter 12 : The feelings
Chapter 13 : Questions
Chapter 14 : Answers
Chapter 15 : The Past
Chapter 16 : Trust
Chapter 17 : Closeness
Chapter 18 : Planning for the big day
Chapter 19 : The Press Meet
Chapter 20 : The Mastermind
Chapter 21 : Old Sins & Sorrows!
Epilouge

Chapter 10 : Journey to the Camp

53 5 113
By Navkiran_Shergill

RECAP: While Jay and Suraj are leaving for refugee camp with both the officers incharge, they are attacked by some goons, who are eventually knocked down by both officers. But because of this, they lost one last witness, making Acp Pradyuman boiling in anger. He asks his both officers about whom mistake is it!?.

                     Now further....

Bulbul recalls that it is her mistake. She fells guilty over the same and inspite of knowing, that accepting her mistake in front of his boss can end her up in trouble and maybe kicked out of case, she utters.

"Sir.....Its my fau...." but she isn't completed when Viren interrupts.

"Its my fault sir. Am so sorry but it is my mistake." Viren says taking the blame on himself as he knows, that if Acp comes to know about the truth, Bulbul would be in trouble again.

Bulbul looks at him in surprize as he takes her blame at himself.

Acp looks at Viren with suspicion uttering, "He could be of great help. Shame on you for ruining our chance to catch the real mastermind." he scolds him(Viren).

At this point, Jay interrupts, "Sir! i know its not a good time to interrupt but because of these two only, today we are alive." he says gesturing towards Suraj who too nods positively in affirmation.

He further adds.

"Sir we're already late, please allow us to leave." Jay asks respectfully.

"But Mr. Jay!! How can you leave when you just got saved from an attack. God knows what is awaiting for you at that camp.!!" Acp says in concern.

"But sir you see we're safe. And its only because of your officers. Sir please let us leave now. I know Jay & I will be safe as long as they're around" Suraj says looking at Viren & Bulbul while holding his sprained arm.

"But Mr. Suraj!!" Acp says but again is cut by Jay,

"Please sir!! " he says pleading.

Acp huffs shooting a deadly glares to his officers who in return stand there pulling innocent expressions.

After thinking for a moment, he agrees as he know both Jay and Suraj have made their minds and will not listen to him. So he agrees on the condition that Bulbul and Viren would be more cautious now. Also, Suraj and Jay wouldn't leave their sights for even a moment. After thoroughly rechecking the jet, making sure its safe, after other important safety measures and checking, they are allowed to fly away to the refugee camp.

.

.

            In Suraj' personal jet.....

Inside, the view is though simple yet elegant. Leather seats arranged nicely  besides windows with another seat opposing each seat.

Viren is sitting on left side window seat, Suraj is sitting in his front seat while Bulbul is on right side window seat, with Jay sitting in her front seat. She is looking outside the window lost in her own thoughts while the plane is flying in the sky.

Viren notice it and also recalls something. He asks,

"Bulbul!!!"

But she seems to not hear him so this time he calls her a bit loudly, "Bulbul!!!!"

This takes her out of her trance, making her turn towards him at which he asks, "You okay!!!" he asks in concern.

She just nods positively while he utters.

"Alright!! If you say!! Anyways you took your medicines this morning!!!"
he asks in concern.

She recalls and replies, "Amm.... we've been so busy since morning. It just got skipped. Anyways am fine." she says casually.

"That night, doctor has clearly adviced  you rest and proper food and nutrition atleast. Look at you! This case is sucking life out of you." again Viren's says in a concerned voice.

Bulbul scoffs and utters, "Its too late for that Viren. Life has left me a long time ago." her voice shows the pain of her heart.

Viren too know how much hurt she is after last case and now this case is adding up more.  He sighs and decides to divert her mind. Grinning to his thoughts he says.

"Well miss Bulbul!! Please take care of yourself and take your medicines on time. Though i will not mind, to end up this case alone in the end, if something happens to you. Afterall it's me who's leading the case." He says intentionally to tease her which actually works.

"Oh hello!!! I can take care of myself. You don't need to worry about me okay!. And who said you're leading the case!!!We both are!! Keep this in mind, in case you forgot Acp sir's orders." she says annoyed.

"Oh really!! How are you taking care of yourself! Skipping your meals and suppliments!!" he asks instantly.

She huffs and grabs her sling bag that she has kept on the side table.

She is looking for something in that sling bag, when Viren asks looking at her.

"What!! You're going to shoot me for this!!!" Viren pretends to be scared.

She looks at him surprized, "What!! 😮😮😮..... no!!" she nods negatively and murmurs to herself.

"Though i would love to do it." But Viren has heard this and smiles.

"I am looking for the suppliments" Bulbul finally reveals, unable to find them actually.

"Must have forgot in our cabin in a hurry." she informs looking at him, at which he gives her a "I Knew it!" look.

He then grabs something out from his jacket's pocket and shows it to her, "I knew it. Thats why i didn't forget." he says showing her the medicine bottle that she forgot.

She looks at the bottle and very cutely snatched it from Viren's hands, like a kid snatch his toy on being teased.

"Thanks!" she says embarrassed as she forgot but he didn't.

Viren smiles and nods at her antics.

"You had something this morning?." He asks her politely.

She closes her eyes tightly as she again haven't eaten anything since morning except offcourse her morning coffee.

Viren smiles at her nodding negatively.

"Alright!! You"ll have something first and then your medicines. Alright!!" he says politely in a concerned tone.

All this while, Jay and Suraj are just looking at them smiling.

It is then Suraj utters, "Don't worry officer!! My flight attendent will help you with that." saying so he pushed a buzzer on top of his seat, above his head, on the ceiling. When flight attendent arrives, he asks her to bring them all something to munch on.

As she leaves Viren turns to him, "Thankyou Mr. Suraj. This is really kind of awkward that you're being so generous, when we're here for your safety purpose. Thank you so much." he says feeling awkward.

"Oh please! don't say that officer!! Its my pleasure. I am doing nothing. Anyone on my place would have done it." Suraj says with a sweet smile.

"Why're you doing this Viren!!" Bulbul asks a bit annoyed, as for her too it is awkward that her fellow officer is doing this much for her.

"For you!!" Viren replies meaningfully looking direct in her eyes with concern and care.

He then realises, "I ... i mean for this case" he says trying to cover up.

While they both again get involved in arguing cutely, Suraj is amazed at them. Jay smiles at him and tells him everything about how one night she fainted at his farm house during the case. And all he knows about both the officers.

Suraj is astonished at what all he heard. He(Suraj)smiles lightly looking at both the officers. Till then the flight attendent too returns with some snacks, food and drinks on a trolly. Suraj politely asks her to leave saying they would help themselves. As she leaves, 4 of them help themselves with snacks.

After savouring a few bites of her food, Bulbul extends her hand for a glass of red Wine at which Viren calls her name loudly, almost making her jump out of her place.

She gives him a shocked look, "What!!!" she asks puzzled.

"You can't have that!!" he points at wine glass.

She looks down at the glass first and then at him and narrowing her eyes, "Don't you tell me i can't have just a wine because of that stupid health reason!!" she blurts.

"Thats not stupid, if its related to your health... or ... or maybe not good for our case." Viren says covering up.

"Viren!!! The wine!!!"

"Yes, the wine.!"

"The wine!!"

"Yes, the wine.!"

"The wine!!!"

"Yes Bulbul!!! T-H-E W-I-N-E!!!!!!" he too says a bit annoyed himself as she is always so careless about herself.

Her jaws drops in surprize, "How!!! Why!!! Its ....its just a wine Viren!! Not a poison or something that would kill me!" she utters frustrated.

"Umm hmmm!! Sorry but i can't allow that.!" he says authoritatively.

"Fine!! Lets see how would you stop me!" she says, because not that she wants that wine desperately but she is annoyed of his unwanted care towards her. Its like he's sort of babysitting her. She never asked him for it.

She is about to pick up the glass when his hand stops her, by placing his hand on the glass. She looks up at him and with her other hand tries to pick the glass from his grip. But he too uses his other hand to stop her. Soon it becomes a good sight to see a hand to hand fight.

At one moment, seems she will win it while the other moment, he could be the winner. But finally this combat ends with Bulbul being victorious. She gives him a winning smile while he immediately comes up with a solution.

He grins.

"You know what! you can have this coffee instead. You love it right!. But thats okay. Alright!! Go ahead. I'll inform Acp sir that you didn't took my advice, when it was something important and then he would make me the incharge and maybe you'll be kicked out of this case" he says dramatically pretending to find Acp's number on his phone.📱

Bulbul pouts and winces thinking about the consequences and then looks innocently at him. The next moment she is sitting at her seat quietly like an obedient kid. All three men smiles sweetly as she did so.

It is then a hand forwards coffee to her. She looks up to find Viren. She first hesitates, like a kid hesitates to take anything from a stranger's hands and then almost snatch the coffee in a swift moment sipping it innocently and quietly. Viren smiles sweetly at her antics and helps himself with coffee too.

Here,Bulbul is checking something on her phone while Jay is adoring her all this while with a smile.

With in 2-3 hours, they land on most nearby airport, to the refugee camp. From there, they travels several miles by refreshment trucks. Once they reach there, Suraj and Jay's separate tents are already laid while Viren and Bulbul have to share the same tent. First getting freshen up, Suraj and Jay start meeting those refugees and their helpers.

Here, both officers are checking for security status and instructing the guards. Bulbul is with Suraj while Viren is on security duty of Jay in different tent, Jay is meeting people and the staff asking them the status of situation.

Whereas, Suraj is meeting poor refugees with such warm gestures. He is talking to employs asking about the progress and with children!! Well! He is so good with little fellas.

He seems so happy in the company of those little angels. Who would not be afterall! The little ones are so pure at heart. Bulbul is so touched with Suraj's sweet gesture towards others.

"So sweet of Suraj. People like him here. Look at the kids, their cute chuckles. Such a gentleman he is."

She thinks to herself with a sweet smile and then suddenly she recalls something, that make her smile vanish away.

"Both these friends(Jay and Suraj) are so different. Where Suraj is so sweet and a gentleman, there this Jay is a flirt and a womanizer. So cheap!. If i could do, i would have taught him a good lesson myself." she thinks to herself and turns back to see something that leaves her bewildered.

.

.

.

                             To be continued....

A/N: What did Bulbul saw???

Will both men be attacked at camp again??

Will both officers be able to solve the case soon??

To know more, please stay tuned
Till then

God bless you all😇
Take care🤗
Please vote and review❤
Thankyou!💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.8K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
301K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
9.9K 800 29
•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...
120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...