Being Accused {Complete}โˆš {Re...

By Navkiran_Shergill

# 3nd position holder in "Wattpad Infinity Awards 2018" under genre "Thriller" "You promised me that you will... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 2 : Getting Back
Chapter 3: Enquiring in Mahabaleshwar
Chapter 4 : The Rivals
Chapter 5 : The Secret Meeting
Chapter 6 : The Media
Chapter 7 : The Nightmare
Chapter 8 : "She"
Chapter 10 : Journey to the Camp
Chapter 11 : Arguments
Chapter 12 : The feelings
Chapter 13 : Questions
Chapter 14 : Answers
Chapter 15 : The Past
Chapter 16 : Trust
Chapter 17 : Closeness
Chapter 18 : Planning for the big day
Chapter 19 : The Press Meet
Chapter 20 : The Mastermind
Chapter 21 : Old Sins & Sorrows!
Epilouge

Chapter 9 : Conspiracy

72 3 102
By Navkiran_Shergill

RECAP: Viren and Bulbul returns back to mumbai and gets back on work after going through, all the not so good day at Jay's farm house. Anish using a fake identity goes to meet a girl at a hotel room secretly.

                  Now further....

Anish moves in and close the door, ensuring no one is following him nor he is watched by anyone. He then moves towards the girl and asks with same smirk,

"So what's up sweety!!"

The girl turns to him while he just gave her the smirk.🙄

"Don't you try that to me Anish" the girl warns.

"Oh why not Alisha!!! Or should i call you, i don't know maybe "Tia"!" he says meaningfully.

Yes she is none other than "Tia Raichand". Two of Jay's rivals, in one room, oh no! it can't be good or can it be!!?🙄

"Will you please shut it!! This meeting isn't called for this shit." Tia snaps.

Anish smirks again and says in cheeky tone, "Alright!! Alright!!If you insist, lets get to the main matter then. Tell me about it!!"

Tia too smirks, "Great!! Because i never thought i would shake hands with someone who brags my name to those officers." she snaps again.

Anish gives a "bursted look" as he is the one who suggested her name to the officers as Jay's rival who could be behind all this.

He smiles sheepishly, "Don't take it personally. That wasn't intended you know. I was just...." he hasn't completed yet when Tia interrupts.

"Oh don't bother! for the time being, i am clean. Those officers believed my words. And as far as you're concerned!! I forgive you because I hate Jay more than i hate anyone and being his rival you could be of some use. Afterall enemy's rival is a friend right!!!" she says with an evil grin.

"Woah!! I like that mantra of yours!!" Anish smirks.

Tia too smirks at him, "Well great then. Because i am here to make an offer. Help me destroy Jay and overtaking his business and i"ll make you my business partner with 50% share." she offers.

Anish first looks at her in surprize,

"His business is worth crores and you mean, i will get my hand on all that money!!"

"Uh..uh!! Half of his money." she corrects him and continues.

"I will do whatever it takes to have my revenge on that bastard Jay. He dumped me.

My idea about merging our business wasn't worth it!! Now i'll show him what a lady dumped can do for her revenge." she says grumpily.

"Okay!! So what do i have to do!!" Anish asks.

She turns to him, "I need you to......" and she explains her whole plan.

Anish is first surprized but then smiles evilly, "Wow!! Seems like someone hates Jay to the core. Alright if i am in, how can i trust you?? I mean what if during the execution of this plan, if something goes wrong!! What if you leave me in trouble and just save yourself!!? How can i trust you with that!!"

Anish suspects.

"You know what! you're right. Afterall the story that i narrated to those officers is so real, that even if something goes wrong, some crocodile tears would be enough for me to get myself out of this case, clean."

she says looking straight in his eyes almost surprizing him.

She then moves to a small bar of the hotel room and pours some wine in two glasses and walks to him saying.

"Don't worry i'll not do it as long as your services will be loyal to me." she says smirking and forwarding one glass to him.

"I just want my revenge and i will have it. I will not let business partnership of Jay and Suraj to happen at any cost." she says with hatred for Jay clearly audible in her voice.

"Fair enough for me. Afterall i just want money and that too crushing Jay!! It'll be boon in itself." Anish says smirking.

"To destruction of Jay" Tia says raising her wine glass up in the air for toast.

"To our 50% of partnership and money" Anish too raises his toast.

They then sip from their glasses smiling evilly on the thought of their plan when Anish asks,

"So!! When to start!!"

"Oh don't worry i have already made my first move." Tia says smirking thinking of her plan.

.

.

.

.

.

                 Thane Police Station...

Both Suraj and Jay are present in Acp Pradyuman's cabin along with both the officers incharge. Both men are be-seated on opposite chairs as of Acp Pradyuman while both officers are standing near their boss's desk.

"Sir we need to leave for refugee camp in Chennai this afternoon but also we don't need any unfortunate incident to occur out there."

Suraj says in a worried tone.

"Mr. Suraj i respect your spirit to help the needy people at the refugee camp, but i can't allow it as it can cost you harm. The person who is threating you might be waiting for an oppertunity to cause you harm. Please Mr. Suraj try and understand, till this case is over you guys should not leave the city with or without security." Says Acp.

"Sir we both understand this whole security thing but please sir!. Everything is ready. Associating our NGO in care of Unicef is such a big thing for us. Those poor people need help."

This time Jay tries to convince him.

Acp sighs and utters, "Mr. Jay i really respect your spirit to help those refugees. Trust me i really appreciate that. But i am so sorry, you can't visit the camp personally. Unicef is already taking care of that so you guys can just send the help without going out there personally."

he tries to convince both men instead.

Jay and Suraj exchange glances and then Jay again turns to Acp, "Sir you meant our security right!!" at which Acp nods positively so Jay continues,

"What if we take more security with us and your officers lead as security heads!!" he suggests looking up at both the officers at which the officers first glance at Jay then at each other.

Acp seems to think over the suggestion at which Suraj adds,

"Sir i think Jay's idea is really good. I mean since these two officers of yours are on the case, the threatening has been a bit low and we feel a bit relax now. If these officers will come along then you too will not have to worry much." saying so he looks at Jay who too nods positively agreeing to what Suraj added.

Acp rests his back against his chair in relaxing position, seeming to lost in his thoughts. He then looks up at his officers,

"So what do you think!! Will you be able to handle this responsibility!!! This could be a big challenging mess." he says.

Both officers glance at each other with thoughtful looks when Bulbul nods positively. Viren too nods agreeing and turns to their boss.

"Yes sir!! We're ready for it." he says seriously.

Acp gazes at both his officers, "Are you sure!! Because if something goes wrong! There would be many innocent lives, that would be at stake. Do you think you could handle that!!??" he asks meaningfully gazing at Bulbul.

Bulbul's face fall pale for a moment, for she recalls what happened during her last case. But she seems brave enough to compose herself immediately and nods positively.

"Yes sir.!! You can relay upon me, upon us." she says in a determined tone.

Acp sighs deep and again bends forward keeping his arms on his desk, "Alright then. Seems like its all settled. But i warn you all to be very cautious." he says.

"We will" Suraj says with a light smile.

"Thankyou so much sir.!!" he further says thanking Acp forwarding his hand.

"Just be safe and best of luck for your noble work." Acp says with a smile shaking hand with Suraj.

After this both men moves out of the cabin while Acp instructs something to both his officers. As their luggage is already packed, infact their luggage is already ready and sent to airport with security, Suraj and Jay waits for a while for both officers to get their belongings as they would be staying in refugee camp for next 5-7 days along with both men for their security.

After the security check and recieving their boarding passes, all four with 2-3 security guards are moving towards Suraj's private jet when suddenly a few men attacks them. Viren orders the security guards to keep Jay and Suraj safe while he and Bulbul begins to confront those bad men.

While fighting and knocking down those goons, Viren see a goon trying to attack Bulbul from behind, so knocking down the goon in hand, he runs towards her to save her but she is smart enough to kick the goon firs she is fighting, in his stomach and turns back on time pouncing over the goon who was sneaking from behind. With a swift moment she rolls over him like a gymnast on a pole and knocks him down.

(Okay i know its Scarlett Johanson here, but just take her as officer Bulbul for instance🙈)

She then turns up to see Viren, who take a sigh of relief. Now she see 2 more goons trying to harm him(Viren) this time. She smirks and kicks, punches one of them down while Viren takes down the 2nd one at which

she utters while knocking down another goon.

"You don't need to worry about me Mr.! I can take care of myself. You see for yourself, you were about to be knocked down by those two." she says talking about those two goons.

He smiles knocking down another goon saying.

"Oh please miss Arora!! I am a better fighter than you.!!" he says and with a hard punch, the goon at his hand flew a few meters away.

"Oh really!! Don't pet misunderstandings. I always have been better than you at combat training and fights." snapping at him, she punches another goon hard with which he(goon) bent down, at which she jumps over him to knock down another goon coming towards her.

As she does so, she smirks looking at Viren, "See. Like i said."

Viren too smirks at her and then they both notice 3 of the security guards were busy fighting some goons while one was getting knocked by a goon, who is winning over the security guard. Both officers run towards Suraj and Jay and before he(goon) could hurt Jay! Viren pulls him back giving him a punch at his face. Bulbul too did the same to that goon.

Now both officers exchange glances giving each other a "Lets see who is better fighter!" look and with this Viren, who is standing at right side punch the goon hard at his opposite shoulder ie his {goon's} right shoulder breaking his right clavicle while Bulbul standing at goon's left, hit the goon at his left lower abdomen cracking his left lumber ribs, making the goon scream even more with pain. Both officers exchanged glances again smirking at each other like complimenting each other with eyes.

Their eye contact comes to end with a voice from behind. They see other guards are successful in knocking down rest goons except one who somehow manages to push Suraj hard, making his shoulder get hurt, colliding with wall behind. Doing so that goon runs away. Bulbul wasted no time to run behind him and catch him. She knocked him down and holds him from his collars asking.

"Who sent you!!?? Who is your boss!?? Tell me!!" she asks threatening him.

The goon seems scared and somehow managed to distract her by pointing in a direction and when her gaze follows that direction, she see no one. She then returns her gaze back at him but with a swift move he(goon) took out a cyanide capsule💊 from his pocket and gulps it. Bulbul is surprized and tries to wake him up but foam is pouring out from his mouth and he is already dead.

"Shit!!!" Bulbul mutters in frustration.

Soon the goon's bodies are taken to hospital in ambulance. Now only the  goon whose clavicle and ribs are broken by Viren and Bulbul lives, though he's in severe pain. So him being only witness left, he is immediately taken under treatment. Police has already fenced the crime scene and are searching, if they could find any clue. But all seem in vain. Later doctors who are treating the one left goon in ambulance, on its way to hospital, called to inform that due to internal bleeding, that goon too died.

Acp Pradyuman who is called for this news hangs up the call eyeing at his officers.

"What have you done!!! You killed all the goons who could tell us about their boss." he says angrily.

"But sir we still have one goon left. He can tell us about the culprit." Viren says a bit confused.

"We had Viren!! We had. Doctor treating that goon was on its way to hospital when the goon died. He just called me to inform about it. He said his{goon's} lumber ribs were so impactful-ly hit that it pierced the soft organs behind it. It caused internal bleeding and before the ambulance could make it to hospital, the goon died." he tells and asks in loud voice,

"Who did that!! Which one of you did such blunder!! Tell me!!!"

he shouts on Viren and Bulbul for reply.

Bulbul recalls that it was her mistake.

She feels guilty over it and knowing that accepting her mistake in front of his boss can cause trouble and maybe getting out of case, she utters, " Sir.....!

.

.

.

                                 To be continued......

A/N: What did Bulbul tell his boss. Truth or a lie??

Who were those goons??
What plan was Tia talking about to Anish?? What move was she talking about??
Will Acp allow Suraj and Jay to go to refugee camp to risk their lives??

To know more please stay tuned till then

God bless you😇
Take care🤗
Please vote and review😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 141K 69
๐Ÿ”…This story is not a historical fiction.๐Ÿ”… ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”… He was standing in his balcony, feeling the cold night and sipping over his black coffee. Suddenl...
291K 13.1K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
754K 22.7K 40
โ€ข BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES โ€ข โ€ข COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข STANDALONE โ€ข ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...