SHE IS MINE(COMPLETED)

RoseyBloom4 tarafından

Story of a girl Swara who spent one night with mafia leader Sanskaar...without her knowledge and thinks he ha... Daha Fazla

Promo
Character Sketch
1.'Swara's Life'
2.'Sanskaar's Action & Swara's Reaction'
3.'Swara in Danger'
4.'Sanskaar Mad Swara Sad'
5.'SwaSan Face Off'
6.'Swara's Fear'
7.'???...DATE...???'
Cover Pic
8.'One Excuse Made Our Life'
9.'Love Is In The Air'
10.'Swara's Feelings'
Teaser
11.'Plan Or Coincidence'
12.'???...Angry...???'
13.'Conclusion With Love'
14.'Revenge Game Started'
Announcement
15.'Revelation'
16.'Sanskaar Kidnapped Swara'
17.'Stubborn Swara'
18.'???...TRUTH...???'
19.'Angry Sanskaar'
A/N
20.'???...Mistress...???'
21.'Marriage...??? No Forced Marriage...!!!'
22.'Reception'
23.'Broken'
Teaser
25.'Giving A Chance'
26.'Punishment(Long Update)'
27.'Doubts'
28.'Bitter Reality'
29.'Complications'
30.'Forgiveness'
'Epilogue'
Officially Kidnapped

24.'Support'

3.9K 331 89
RoseyBloom4 tarafından

Hi Guys...!!!

Here I'm with next part...I know you all are too much eager for this one...!!!

So here we go...!!!

Enjoy...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Deceleration of Truth and Sanskaar asking one chance from Swara...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...SHE IS MINE...

...Support...

Lounge

As Swara left from there Her so cold Parents were still there standing in a hope that there daughter will come and forgive them...and soon they see Sanskaar coming towards them...he gives a tight sap to Shekar making him shocked...

Sanskaar(angrily) : what..shocked much well I can do more than this...(warns them showing his index finger)and if you don't want more than leave right now...

Shomi(tries to say somthing) : but Swara...

Sanskaar(mocks at her) : hahaha...now you are worried about Swara...(taunts her)please don't show your this fake love in front of me...

Shomi(speechless) : but...

Sanskaar(extremely angry with her presence) : No buts...leave right now and from now on Swara will be having no relation with you both...and yes if by any chance she wants to meet you...than I'll not let her meet you both...as you both are just spineless and selfish creatures...and I don't want my wife and child to be like you...so now (shouts)Get LOST...

Soon both of them left from there while Sanskaar was still trying to control his anger...soon he see towards Kavita who was still in the grips of Guards...

Sanskaar(orders them in hard voice) : Guards...take her to basement...I'll decide what we will do with her later...as first I have to check on my wife...(says to his buddies)and you all go and take rest...

John(worriedly ask from him) : Sanskaar how is Swara...??? I mean she was totally shattered listening to all this...

Krystal(painful voice) ; yes...I can't even imagine the pain which she is facing right now...her own sister whom she consider her everything sold her...

Mouni(disgusted) : she is cheap and what can we expect from cheap people...(warns him)Sanskaar don't forgive her...

Sanskaar(smirk evilly) : you know Mouni there is no forgiveness word in my dictionary so just relax...(becomes extremely angry remembering Swara's crying face)I'll teach that Kavita a good lesson that she herself will think hundered times before seeing herself in mirror...

Mark(politely) : Sanskaar its quite late...you go and see how is Swara...as our first priority is Swara right now...so go and be with her...

John(agrees with Mark) : Mark is right Go...

Sanskaar(emotional) : thanks Guys...I don't know what would have I done without you all...

Alex(jokes to release the tnsed environment) : ohhh man don't be sentimental...now Go

He just nodes and left from there...and rest all also move towards there rooms...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal's Room

She was sitting and was thinking about Swara...soon she feels someone's presence and see that John is standing at her room's door...he comes inside and lock the door...Krystal didn't object also...he slowly moves towards her and hugs her...she also hugs her back and soon tears were flowing from her eyes like rain...

After what ever happened with Swara she was totally shaken...and this wasn't go unnoticed by John that's why he came in her room to give her his support...both stay silent in each other's embrace...soon John make her sit in his lap and started to kiss on her cheeks drinking all her tears and soon they were kissing each other with everything they have in them...both were trying to eras negative memories from each other mind and somewhat they were successful...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's Room

He was standing near window and staring at Moon...like he was complaining to someone...there was so much pain in his face...soon he feels a hand on his shoulder...as he turns around he see Mouni standing there with a enchanting smile...

He just hugged her and cries yes you heard right...He was crying but why...??? First Mouni was astonished seeing him like this but soon choose to remain quite...as she wanted him to make his heart light by pouring out his all pain...

Its said sometimes silence is best medicine but from above all that the important is someone's support which he was having now...he was like a shattered leaf in her arms whom she was trying to gather...

Soon she takes him to bed and make him sleep and he also sleep like a child placing his head on her lap...as after ages he was getting Love from someone...he was just hungry for that thing only which he got today...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's Room

He came in his room after seeing John-Krystal and Mark-Mouni romance and was happy for them...but he was feeling lonely...he closed his eyes and soon see the same girl who threaten him with gun...a small smile comes on his face...

Alex(smiles) : don't know who are you...but still I'm unable to forget you...my mystery girl...please come soon in my life...(funny face)as I cant die single...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SwaSan Room

Soon Sanskaar comes in room and see that Swara is still sitting like he as left her...he sighs sadly and go towards her...

Sanakaar(Calls her) : Swara...???

She just see him...the eyes who once used to twinkle with light were now lifeless after betrayel of her loved ones...but still he control himself...

Sanskaar(feels pain seeing her state) : Swara...its...its late you should sleep...but first go and change...

Still there was no movement...having no choice...he picks her up and takes her in washroom...he makes her stand in front of mirror and goes out...after about two minutes he again came in with a night gown...

Sanskaar(politely) : Swara I know...you are not comfortable...but...I have to do this...

She didn't say anything just stays still like statue...as soon as his hands comes in contact with her back she becomes tense...and this also didn't go unnoticed by him...he make circles there to make her relax and somewhat was successful in making her relax...

Soon he gently yet slowly pull the zip of her gown and it was laying in her feet leaving her in her inners...she becomes conscious with the situation...but instead of saying or doing something...he gently turns her towards himself and make her wear the night gown...and give a blessed kiss on her forehead...making her relax...

He again picks her and takes her towards bed...after making her lay...he also was beside her hugging her close to his heart...she for the first time feels content...he whisper beautiful and shoothing things in her ears...which were making her relax and content...she feels good and lovable...she feels like she is wanted not unwanted...his words were doing magic on her...she was feeling a strong connection with him..which she haven't feel till now...or may be there was always a connection but she didn't noticed it until now...

Soon she drifts into beautiful dream land where she can do anything which she wanted...but in all these she decided one thing...that she will give a chance to him...she will be his only...she will never let him go...and most of all SHE WILL BE HIS ONLY FOR FOREVER...LIKE HE IS ONLY HERS...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next : A big surprise for my Darling...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here was part...!!!

I know it was not good...!!!

Way too much emotional...!!!

Well if I honestly say I haven't plan to wrote it...don't know how I end up writing this much emotional...!!!

But I still hope you all would have like it...!!!

So please do votes and comments...!!!

Till next time Bye Bye...!!!

...Thank You...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

291K 10K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...
150K 11.1K 54
"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while holding her hands. "I don't believe in...
161K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
128K 6.2K 34
A Swasan Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...