𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞...

By MenaMeanie

ɪᴛ's ᴇɪɢʜᴛʜ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇ... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
| 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 |
| 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 |
| 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 |
A/N: New Story Owner

𝐒𝐢𝐱

9.6K 354 342
By MenaMeanie

Blaise and Ron sat in the seats across from Headmistress McGonagall's desk, Ron sitting low in his chair, his arm across his chest as Blaise sits straight, his elbow on the arm rest as he rest his head on his fist.

"Please explain, Madam Pince." McGonagall states, as she looks at the Librarian that stood behind the two chairs.

"Mister Weasley and Mister Zabini here started fighting in the library and when I told them to knock it off, they ignored me and continued their roughhousing." Madam Pince speaks, as she glares down at the two boys.

Headmistress McGonagall nods her head, as she looks at the two boys, a disappointed look on her face. "You may resume your position, Madam Pince."

The librarian nods her head, and with sending one last glare to the boys, she leaves the Headmistress' office.

Ron opens his mouth, ready to defend himself and his actions before McGonagall cuts him off, asking Blaise, "Let's hear your side of the story first, Mister Zabini."

Ron's mouth hangs open, as he stares at the headmistress, who ignores his expression so he looks to the boy who swung at him and sees a smirk on his face, making his own heat up.

"Pansy and I were sitting in the library, I was comforting her when Granger and Weasley came over, asking us if we've seen Potter." Blaise starts off, as he leans forward in his seat. "After telling Granger that we haven't, Weasley was giving us dirty looks." McGonagall looks over at Ron to see his expression and sees that he was just staring at Blaise. "After asking him what was wrong, he started insulting Pansy and I, so I do admit after he finished, I hit him in retaliation."

The headmistress nods her head, taking in the information.

"What exactly did Mister Weasley say to provoke you?"

Ron was about to butt in, when Blaise answered, "He called my friends and I vile, and stated that we deserve to be in Azkaban for our actions in the Battle of Hogwarts."

"Is this true, Mister Weasley?" McGonagall questions the ginger, who reluctantly nods his head.

"Yes, Headmistress, but-"

"No buts, Mister Weasley." McGonagall snaps at the ginger, as he snaps his own mouth shut. "You both will be attending detention for a month, Mister Weasley for harassing Mister Zabini and Mister Zabini for hitting Mister Weasley first. You will both be serving detention after school as well as every weekend until the month is over. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Headmistress." The two boys sigh, before they stand up and leave the office after she had dismissed them.

• • •

After they leave the office, they went their separate ways, refusing to walk down the same hall as each other.

Ron meets up with his friends, who were waiting for him in the Great Hall, sitting down beside each other.

"What happened?" Harry asks, looking at his friend who sat with a huff, not wanting to remember what had happened a couple of minutes ago.

"It hasn't even been a full first day and I already have detention." Ron groans, as he face plants onto the table. "I didn't even do anything wrong! He started it!"

"You called him vile and said that he and practically every Slytherin deserve to be in Azkaban." Hermione reminds him, giving him a look as he lifts his head up.

"Y-yeah but he hit me!" Ron weakly defends himself, knowing it was pointless but he didn't want to admit defeat so quick.

"You kind of deserved it from what I heard." Harry strains, waiting for the outburst.

"You weren't there Harry! Your my best mate! Your suppose to defend me! And you, Hermione, you're my girlfriend!" Ron shouts at his friend and girlfriend, a glare on his face, his face red.

"Ron." Hermione says his name slowly, as she gives him a look and he looks at her, but doesn't feel that sense of calm he usually does.

"No, Hermione, I'll be in my room." He huffs, shaking his head before leaving the Great Hall, muttering to himself.

"Oh." Hermione sighs, shaking her head at her temperamental boyfriend, knowing not to pursue him when he was acting like this.

• • •

Blaise walks onto his dorm room, slamming the door open and sees Pansy sitting on Draco's bed, the blond with her as well.

"So?" Draco questions, as he gives the boy a look who just stomps to where his bed was.

"I have detention with the Weasel everyday for a month, including the weekends!" Blaise says in a overly cheery, sarcastic voice before giving his friend a deadpanned look and falling onto his back. "Just kill me."

"It could be worse." Pansy admits, as she shrugs her shoulders before the boy pops up, giving her an annoyed look.

"How, pray tell?"

"Well..." Pansy trails off, not being able to think of anything before judging Draco, who quickly blurts out, "It could be two months?"

Blaise stares at him, a neutral look on his face before he rolls his eyes at his friends.

"You didn't have to punch him." Pansy whispers, breaking the tense silence, and she looks up, seeing him looking at her. "You could have ignored him."

"That would have fed into the stereotype that we're no good cowards." Blaise snaps at his friend, making her shut her mouth, as Draco rolls his eyes.

"Let's head to the Room of Requirement until dinner or whatever. One of the Gryffindor's will be back soon." He suggests, making his friends nod as they all head out the boys dorm and walk down the steps.

They leave the eighth year common room, saying hi to Snape, who scolds Blaise for getting detention before they head onside the RoR, just as Ron huffs, telling Snape the password.

• • •

Blaise was the first in the library, standing beside Madam Pince's desk, who too was waiting impatiently for Ron Weasley, who was five minutes late.

Ron finally came inside the library and hurries over to where Blaise and Madam Pince stand, who just stares at him, before he mutters a quick apology.

"Now, you two will be putting books in their right places and clean up, without your wands." She holds her hand out, and Blaise takes out his wand from his pocket and puts it in her hand and Ron follows behind him. "I will be back, Headmistress McGonagall called a quick meeting for the staff."

With that, Madam Pince leaves the library leaving the two boys alone.

Blaise rolls his eyes before he walks over to Madam Pince's desk, sitting down on her chair and starts to open random drawers.

"What are you looking for Zabini?'" Ron snaps at the dark skinned boy, who ignores him and continues to dig through the drawers. "Stop going through her stuff."

"Shut it, Weasel!" Blaise snaps at the ginger, who closes his mouth but his face was red. "Found it!"

Blaise takes out a a key, a smirk on his face before he closes the drawer.

He grabs a book from the librarians desk and gestures Ron to follow him, which he does, confusing himself.

He and Blaise walk to the back of the library, and Blaise stops in front of a shelf and takes the key.

"What are we doing Zabini?" Ron questions the boy, who sticks the key into what appears to be a hole in the wood, and turns the key to the right.

The shelf moves out of the way, and a staircase appears making Blaise smirk. "Thank Merlon it's still here."

"What is "it" exactly?" Ron questions once more, earning a heavy sigh from Blaise, who turns to face him.

"During my mothers time at Hogwarts, she and her friends made this place in the library to hang out whenever they have detention." Blair answers, as he starts to walk down the steps and Ron followed him, just as he notices the shelf start to move back in place.

The two boys walk down the small set of stairs and finally came across the end, which was a decent size room with a few chairs, two couches with a small coffee table in front of it and a small bar on the opposite wall.

Blaise walks behind the bar and goes through the alcohol and finds a good Gin to drink and drinks it from the bottle.

"Pick your poison." Blaise shrugs, as he goes to sit down on the couch and kicks his feet up on the wooden coffee table.

Ron shakes his head at the boy, but walks over to the bar and grabs a bottle of rum before sitting down in one of the many chairs.

"You actually have good taste." Blaise chuckles as the two boys start to drink their choice of drinks.

"What if Madam Pince comes back?" Ron asks, looking at Blaise after lowering down his bottle of rum.

"Do you know how far the Headmistress Office is from the library? We have time." Blaise scoffs, before he takes another sip of his Gin.

Ron rolls his eyes at the boy, before drinking his Rum again, the two boys drinking in silence.

After a little while, Blaise stands up and stretches, feeling a little tipsy and sets the Gin down with the other drinks and looks to Ron, and laughs at how ridiculous he was whole he was rambling about whatever he was talking about.

Blaise walks over to Ron and takes his drink, and just when he was going to stand, he feels a pair of lips on his and pulls back, seeing Ron giggling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.7K 19
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨.... 𝙇𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇. 𝘼 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖...
38.1K 879 77
𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1 𝘢𝘯𝘥 2 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 7. ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ «𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘹, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩...
4.3K 78 12
'𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹... 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀...
40.5K 1.4K 38
Harry Potter had always been The Golden Boy. The-Boy-Who-Lived. He honestly doesn't want to go back for his eighth year, there are many memories that...