Choosing him [Katsuki Bakugo...

Bởi kvcchvn

Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy. Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
IMPORTANT
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
UPDATE
53
"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"
UPDATE!?

37

2.6K 69 7
Bởi kvcchvn

A/N: little story before I start, I got honked at while driving home because I had a plastic bag covering my hair, my mate claims that putting a plastic bag over it helps soak the hair dye in but it's whatever ahah got to do what you got to do when dying your hair at a mates house though right?

•ELENAS POV•

Honestly I had forgotten even going to sleep in bakugou's room but regardless of the reason I did miss waking up next to him.

sneaking out to go back up to my room was easier than expected, explaining to momo where I was wasn't considering she knew I was never awake till she came in in the morning.

when I got back up to my room and saw momo laying on the end of my bed I remembered what bakugou had said last night about my mum.

"oh there you are" momo said looking over at me.

"what's wrong" she added

"nothing"

I watched as she sat up straight on the bed watching as I walked over to grab my hero costume before speaking up again.

"Elena, you know you're not the best at hiding things"

"I'm your best friend I know when somethings wrong" she added.

I thought about telling her everything, keeping things from her wasn't something I liked doing and I was certain that with the situation she'd understand why I didn't tell her in the first place.

she had assumed it anyway so telling her truthfully wouldn't be much of a surprise to her, hopefully.

"it's nothing, I just had a bad sleep" I said walking towards the door gesturing for her to follow.

maybe next time I'll tell her.

while I was waiting for Todoroki to get dressed I noticed bakugou and midoriya cleaning, everyone was shocked to find out that they had fought whereas I just wanted everyone to leave so I could talk to midoriya quickly.

when iida and uraraka had stopped talking to him I decided it was better now than never and made my way over to the seat near him.

"hey" I called out causing him to turn the vacuum off so he could hear me better.

"oh hey"

"I was curious, seeing as we grew up together with bakugou and how he treated you. does he show you any other sides to him besides his anger"

"I mean there's no denying that you two have some sort of bond weather he admits it or not"

"I guess, yeah I've seen other sides to him other than what he shows the class" he muttered looking over at him.

"I'd assume you would have as well" he added looking back at me causing me to nod

"it's in his eyes and voice, his body language usually stays the same but his eyes and voice give it away. I don't really know how he acts with you but you know I'm guessing the same" he said before Todoroki interrupted us by walking up next to me.

"ready to go" he asked causing me to say bye to midoriya before leaving with him towards the training grounds.

midoriya was right and I had noticed that within the second week of being around him, his eyes always did this thing when he showed an emotion that wasn't anger.

although we had no doubt been experiencing different emotions from him I'm sure we both took it the same.

half the time bakugou talked to me when we were alone under his eye would do this slight movement for a second or two which was how I knew he was putting aside his pride for a minute.

it was his tell and he probably didn't even know himself.

once aizawa finally got to where me and Todoroki where waiting he decided to jump us straight into fighting, just like I expected.

After spending almost an hour fighting over and over again aizawa told Todoroki to go carry on with his training so he alone could train me, I on the other hand thought he wanted to talk about how things were going with the villains.

"I've noticed something when you use the cloth" he said watching me turn to face him as I tried catching my breath.

"what's that"

"instead of stressing over not being able to fight with the cloth how I've taught you, try finding your own style to use it. You spend so much time getting frustrated over not getting the hang of it straight away"

"it took me 6 years to master everything I've taught you in a month, you're not going to master it all straight away just relax" he added.

"find my own style" I said raising an eyebrow causing him to nod.

"it may be a capturing weapon but who said that was all it could be, practise new and different things till you find your style instead of forcing mine onto you"

"better yet learn your own while learning mine, you're a smart kid Elena don't sell yourself so short" he added.

"you're overestimating me"

"I'm underestimating you if anything, keep practising" he said nodding towards the cloth.

Once training was finished like always I went to meet dabi on the same rooftop as the last times.

When I got there instead of putting the blindfold on he told me to follow him to the back edge and stood there looking over it.

"what"

"how good are you with that cloth"

"I'm learning" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"why"

"so you need to practise" he added ignoring my question.

"I didn't come here to practise, that's why I'm still at UA"

"can't hurt can it" he said shrugging.

"fine how am I meant to practise here" I said letting out a huff of annoyance as i gestured around us.

"jump"

I looked back over at him with widened eyes before turning to look back over the ledge of the building.

"I'm sorry what"

"jump and catch yourself" he said remaining calm.

"you want me to jump off a building and catch myself with something that I still struggle to use"

"if you can trust bakugou to catch you then you can trust yourself"

his words caught me off guard causing my mind to go back to that night regardless of the fact that I wanted to forget entirely.

"you were there" I questioned causing him to nod before gesturing to the ledge again.

"if I didn't think you could do it I wouldn't of suggested it" he said shrugging again.

"this is so stupid" I added standing up on the ledge and turning around to face him.

"all you have to do is use the cloth to grab the poles and catch yourself" he said pointing towards them.

"This coming from the one that doesn't use it"

I watched as he let out a low smile and it made me think back to the first time in school when i saw todoroki smiling.

"Hey if i do this can you tell me something" i said watching his smile disappear as he replied.

"Depends"

"Your family, are they..."

"Their still alive" he interrupted before changing the subject back to me.

"Any day now" he said leaning up on the ledge so he could see.

I let out a deep breath as my eyes played tricks on me taking me back to the night i was taken causing me to imagine kirishima and sero standing there next to me with bakugou waiting to catch me down below.

I tilted back a little keeping my feet planted till they gave way causing me to start falling back first towards the ground.

I shook the thought of that night away and noticed dabi on the roof getting smaller and smaller before focusing on moving the cloth to wrap around the pole closest to the building.

When i felt the cloth moving i forced it towards the pole feeling it pull me towards it till I eventually swung up passed it and started coming back down like i was on a swing.

"Wasn't so bad was it" dabi called out as i started letting myself down before smashing into the pole.

"Stop talking like it's you doing it, can we just go" i called back out watching as he came down the stairs on the side of the wall.

"If i could do it i would" he said tying the blindfold onto me.

Usually during the walk to the hideout I'd try count how many steps and turns we'd take to see if i could figure out where we went but today I couldn't stop thinking about my mum talking to bakugou.

"Not that I'm complaining but you're extremely quiet today"

"Sorry" was all i managed to replied.

I could hear him talking but didn't take any notice of what he was saying.

"if I didn't cut things off with you she would have no choice but to pull you out of UA...."

"It's just a school idiot" i chuckled under my breath

i didn't understand what was so important to her about keeping me and bakugou away from each other.

"are you listening" dabi said snapping his fingers next to my ear getting my attention.

"sorry"

"can i ask you something" i said finally breaking the silence between us.

"why me"

"do you have any siblings" he asked ignoring my question.

"an older brother"

"tell me about his bond with your mum"

"i don't know..." i said trailing off.

"he's quirkless like my dad but she loved him regardless, she always hated her quirk so i guess having a son with no quirk was like a miracle to her or something. she never had time for me because she was always focused on him even when he moved countries. i can't say i was jealous exactly because after all i was the spitting imagine of everything she hated. i had both her quirk and looks i guess"

"you understand how it feels, that's why" he said pulling a door open and pushing me in before taking the blindfold off.

"understand how it feels" i questioned watching as he walked off ignoring it.

A/N: i can't actually remember if I've already mentioned yours/elenas brother and dad having quirks or not i know i have mention the mums because you got it from her 😂 so I'm just going to hope i haven't and i'll just read through the story to see if i have or not, if i have and you know i have then just ignore this and I'll fix it later.
I wasn't going to publish this page till the next one was done but i realise that's taking forever so I'll post this one on it's own.
Also thank you for 14k reads, little late since we're nearly at 15k but thank you 🖤
I'll check the spelling after i go through the book 🙏🏽

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8K 134 10
***𝟏𝟕+ 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*** (Book 2-) -𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨�...
982K 38.8K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
Ex ✓ Bởi ㅤ

Fanfiction

172K 10.5K 21
❛ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❜ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 / 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿. ── 𝑬𝑿.
157K 5.8K 35
"𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲?" "𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨�...