Ignition: Katsuki Bakugou x R...

By TeruTategami

When one girl's strive for recognition in a broken family with broken promises has her trying out to become a... More

Chapter 1: Ambition
Chapter 2: Explosions
Chapter 3: Kacchan
Chapter 4: High Tension
Chapter 5: A Punishment Well Deserved
Chapter 7: Collapse
Chapter 8: Playing Hooky
Chapter 9: A Heart Beyond Repair
Bakugou As A Boyfriend
Chapter 10: Grimace
Chapter 11: Nightmares
Chapter 12: Genes
Chapter 13: Pranks Gone Wrong
Chapter 14: Too Happy To Handle
Chapter 15: Snap!
Chapter 16: Puppet on Strings
Chapter 17: Smile like All Might
Chapter 18: I Will Win!!!
Chapter 19: Deku, Shouto, Bakugou and Shinso?
Chapter 20: Bakugou vs. Shinso
Chapter 21: Competing For The Girl
Chapter 22: Silence Isn't Golden
Chapter 23: Villain With a Cause
Chapter 24: Soft Bakugou
Chapter 25: Dead of Night
Chapter 26: Four Forces of Color
Chapter 27: Fight Fire With... Ice?
Chapter 28: One
Chapter 29 & Sequel

Chapter 6: A Team

24.3K 816 2.3K
By TeruTategami

The first week down, another week to tackle. Today you walked to school alone, Midoriya thought it would be for the best if he tried to keep as much distance from you as possible just like he does with Bakugou. He feels responsible for causing that fight last week between you and Bakugou. What he doesn't know is that Bakugou and yourself no longer have an interest in killing each other.

You stepped within the classroom all bright eyed and bushy tailed. You were finally wearing a fitting uniform. Quite a win if you must say so yourself. "Good Morning Aizawa," you greeted your teacher before stepping past his desk to make way for your own. Aizawa grinned gently towards you, assuming your weekend must've been one to remember seeing you all happy and ecstatic. The complete opposite of last week with the bumpy first day and town tremering fight of the fourth. At last you weren't thinking about the problems going on at home by the looks of it, with that realization, Aizawa felt better knowing you were in a better place.

"Morning Bakugou," you greeted the blonde, taking your seat behind his. Bakugou turned his head slightly to glance behind himself towards you out of the corner of his crimson eyes before facing the front of the class once more.

"Morning," Bakugou grumbled, something was bothering him. "Is this new attitude of yours real or fake?" That must've been the burning question. You perked up to said question, probably thinking too deeply into it. When your reply came later than it should've.

"Um... I don't know how it could be fake..." You trailed off in confusion.

"You're too perky right now," Bakugou informed you turning around in his seat with an arm draped over your desk.

"Well I actually looked forward to school for a change," you admit wearing a shy smile that brought a dusty pink to your cheeks.

"What?" Bakugou questioned.

You were just drowning in tension. Who knew it was so hard to talk to another person? You took a deep breath in, "after you walked me home after detention last week, I sort of assumed we were friends," the only reason why Bakugou walked you home after detention was because you both figured out you lived within close proximity of each other and mutually agreed to walk side by side.

Even with that fact on the mind, Bakugou eased up slightly. "I guess," the blonde shrugged. "I can finally get my mom off my back about making friends." You giggled, pressing a hand to your mouth. "What?' Bakugou growled.

"Oh," you settled down, fighting a laugh. "I had no clue parents still cared about their kids making friends so badly."

"Um... She doesn't," Bakugou grumbled.

"But you just said-"

"Shut up!" Bakugou faced the front of the class putting his back towards you. Another laugh tickled your throat. Is he too afraid to admit he's a momma's boy or something?

"Settle down class!" Aizawa spoke over his chattering students. Everyone took their seats immediately while some groaned with annoyance to have been interrupted all so suddenly. When silence sat in, Aizawa took a gander around the room, sitting himself down atop his desk. "Today... I won't be teaching you," now that's a surprise, some of your classmates began mumbling within their own confusion. "Today is a physical day, I welcome our newest teacher to the classroom," Aizawa almost spoke some more like he were cut off by a distraction. His bloodshot eyes found you within the sea of students, they were full of worry before he glanced back at the door to the classroom. "Why don't you come in here..." Aizawa sighed.

The door was thrown off its hinges, a big burly man with a sparkling white smile stood at the front of the classroom with his hands perched upon his hips. "Do not worry for I AM HERE!"

"ALL MIGHT!!!" Midoriya jumped from his seat with stars in his forest green eyes.

"All Might's our teacher? How Awesome!" Kaminari and Kirishima exclaimed in unison, giving each other high fives.

"Quite a surprise indeed," Iida clapped with delight. Even with everyone becoming so exciting to meet the number one hero, let alone him being their teacher. Your body refused to move, just like the last time you both talked. Someone lied a hand upon your shoulder, shaking you out of your daze.

"You might be a quiet girl but even I expected you to be excited to meet All Might," Gravity Girl Uraraka smiled with delight. Bakugou overheard Uraraka, turning around to find you so sickly in the face with a sense of dread overcoming your features. "(Y/n) are you okay," Uraraka questioned with concern.

"No I'm not," Your voice wavered, hands beginning to shake. Without warning, you kicked your chair out from beneath yourself and fled the classroom without a word. Silence filled the room, everyone staring at the exit. All Might faltered slightly, no longer wearing his iconic smile.

Aizawa sighed, pinching his brow. "I had a feeling this would happen..."

Bakugou heard every word Aizawa had to say. Everything came into place. "I'm leaving," Bakugou states before stomping past his elders. Aizawa snatched Bakugou by his arm, activating the quirk that had his hair stand on end.

"And where exactly are you going?" Aizawa questioned.

"I think you know," Bakugou wore a look of pure death. Aizawa understood Bakugou entirely though. In fact, he respected the reply, letting Bakugou leave.

Bakugou stomped around the hallways of UA, searching around for you. All he had to do was follow the sounds of muffled cries all the way to the girl's bathroom. The blonde completely bypassed the sign of the stick figure wearing the triangular dress. Bakugou lets loose an explosion, "Alright ladies get out!"

"B-Bakugou!?" You gasped darting out of the largest stall meanwhile other girls were running out of the bathroom screaming for dear life. And there he stood, the fiery blonde with the explosive personality. "Bakugou what the heck why are you in here!?"

"Why did you leave class?" Bakugou glared at you with a wicked smirk knowing your question wasn't of any importance. Your bloodshot puffy eyes went large and you remained silent. "What, Is All Might the guy?" He concludes.

"I have no idea what you mean-"

"I'm not a dumbass! All Might is your dad isn't he?" Bakugou's voice seemed to just get louder and louder. He wasn't wrong there's no sense in hiding it anymore.

"Yeah... Yeah... He is," you wiped a stray tear to escape from the corner of your eye.

"Then why the hell did you skip out on class? Isn't it a good thing that your dad is now your teacher?" It was clear that Bakugou did and didn't have his mind wrapped around the situation.

"It is..." You sighed. "But I don't want him here."

"Oh I'd love to hear the reasoning behind this," Bakugou spoke sarcastically crossed his arms with an aggravated huff.

"He's only here to make himself not look bad!" You claim with a half shout. "Notice that the second the teachers are getting involved All Might is finally making an effort to be a proper dad? If All Might really cared about me, he wouldn't have let his relationship with me get as bad as it did... Happy?" Now you practically mimicked Bakugou, crossing your arms and awaited a response all the while fighting off tears. The fact that Bakugou was speechless let alone motionless just said you got your point across.

Bakugou shifted his weight onto one foot, growling slightly. "The more we talk about this... The more I realize how much of a jackass my role model really is..."

"Bakugou..." You sighed. "I'm not saying All Might is a bad guy... He's a great symbol of peace and I can't think of a hero better than him," what has gotten into you, Bakugou thought briefly. "I'm just one person, meanwhile All Might is looking out for the majority. In conclusion, he isn't my hero. And I can't help but feel betrayed and jealous that he isn't..."

"Looks like you have your emotions more in check than I thought," Bakugou exclaimed with a smirk. "You're coming to class whether you like it or not."

"Can I please have a few minutes to... To calm myself down so that it doesn't look like I've been crying?" You were still sniffling, nose and eyes all puffy and red. To put it simply, you were a mess. Bakugou groaned, pacing around the tiled bathroom.

"No more than five minutes bitch..." The blonde growled, still pacing about the room.

"Thank you Bakugou," you thanked him, stepping over to the row of sinks to evaluate your damages. It's going to take way more than five minutes to cure all this... So with a turn of the valve, icy cold water poured from the waterfall spout. With cupped hands you splashed some cold water into your face to have the swelling go down before blindly feeling around for the paper towel dispenser. You hummed, rubbing your face into the cloth before pulling back, heart skipping a beat.

Bakugou stood, a disgusted 'what the fuck?' Look spread across his face. It wasn't until now that you realized you just dried your face off into Bakugou's chest. "I'm sorry Bakugou," you mentally shut down.

"Get to class before I kill you..." Bakugou choked back a yell. You gulped down the lump in your throat quickly then scampered out of the bathroom, Bakugou trailed behind you, using a hand to fan off his soaking wet uniform.

It wasn't before long that you both made it back to class, everyone looked at you relieved yet beyond confused that Bakugou of all people brought you back to class in one piece. You stepped before your teachers, taking an apologetic bow. "I'm sorry for walking out Mr. Aizawa and All Might..." You apologized. Aizawa glanced at Bakugou who stood at your side, then back to you.

Aizawa ruffled your hair slightly, before manually straightening you out. "No harm done, go to your seat," he told you. "Unfortunately I have a few words for Bakugou-"

"Don't be barging into Women's Restrooms!!!" All Might scolded Bakugou who didn't seem phased.

"Awe really?" Mineta faceplanted onto his desk. "Bet he saw some great things in there..."

"You tell me that yet you can't take care of the problem yourself," Bakugou threw out that snippy comment towards his role model that earned 'ohs' from his fellow classmates. All Might's inability to reply brought a satisfied smirk onto Bakugou's features before the blonde took hold of your shoulder, escorting you to your seat.

All Might turned to his partner, giving a mixed emotion stare. "For once I agree with the wrong-doer," Aizawa shrugged.

"Nice to know I have someone on my side..." All Might spoke sarcastically.

"Anyways," Aizawa changed the subject. "Only (Y/n) and Bakugou missed All Might's huge schpeal on today's plans. So I'll summarize... You all will recieve your hero costumes, then in teams of two chosen by yours truly will face off against each other in what we call role play. One team will pretend to be heroes, the other villains."

Today's plans really caught your interest yet it also scared you to death. Being you've already fought against Bakugou and you both almost died. It could be the same with everyone else. Midoriya has One for All, he can obliterate me. And then there's Tokoyami with a monster protruding from his back. But also Todoroki who controls both fire and ice. I'm so freaking dead!!!

"Now the teams..." Aizawa pulled out a sheet of paper that was once sitting atop his desk. He spoke the teams that were decided. Like Tokoyami and Tsuyu, Todoroki and Shoji, Kirishima and Kaminari. "And-hopefully I don't regret this-Midoriya and Ochako will be our heroes facing off against our villains (Y/n) and Bakugou."

Midoriya tensed up just hearing the mention of Bakugou's name. Aizawa just set me up for disaster... Midoriya mentally cried.

"I don't mean to complain but WHAT!?" Uraraka stood up from her desk. "Those two tried to kill each other last week, is putting them together such a good idea!?"

"More of a reason why I choose them to be villains," Aizawa smirked.

"Hear that Bakugou," you poked his backside. "Our quirks are so similar, I can't wait to see what we can do!"

"I was hoping to beat your ass again," Bakugou smirked.

"Please tell me you don't mean that!?" You slumped forwards in the desk.

"I don't," Bakugou reassured. "But we do get to beat up Deku."

"Right," you wore a smirk just as similar if not the same as Bakugou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 18
Sequel to Ignition: Bakugou x Reader Its been a month since (Y/n) Yagi, adoptive daughter of Eraserhead, has been kidnapped by the League of Villains...
320K 11.4K 24
You didn't know that the day you wandered away from your mother was the last time you'd see her. You didn't know that saying the wrong words would g...
53.1K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
179 7 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...