My Own Flesh And Blood

By AstridValentine

Life has a lot of twists and turns for Harlot and she won't be able to escape from the plans that fate has fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 22

173 5 1
By AstridValentine

Hell & Consequences

“Qualunque sia il male che verrà a me: ecco io vi cast indietro, non temete con la velocità del vento e il buio della notte di maggio tutti i tuoi rifugio prendere il volo con la rapidità di mare e tutto il potere trovato in me come Io cosi sia io ti scaccio!,” The Rev chanted two more times.

My throat was being crushed under Shadows’s head lock. I clawed at his arms to let me go as I started to feel my eyes go to the back of my head. As is if Shadows knew, right when I was about to pass out, he let me out of the head lock and let me fall onto the floor harshly. I gently grabbed my neck rubbing as I coughed horribly for air.

The Rev whispered unknown words towards Synyster. Vengeance and Christ were at his side pining him against the wall. He was thrashing around and screaming at the tops of his lung in a language that I assume was Italian.

Synyster snarled at them, “Questo non e finita!

Suddenly, the screaming and thrashing stopped. Synyster’s body went limp as Vengeance and Christ tried holding him up. It was quiet in the room. Too quiet.

I opened my mouth to speak but Shadows snapped his head to me and gave me a glare. He lifted up his hand placing his finger in front of his lips signaling me to not talk at all. I gave him a confused look but he ignored me.

Everyone stood still and quiet in their places. The ground started shaking lightly under me as I was still on the ground. The ground started shaking a bit more violently. I carefully tried to get up without falling but it was hard since the ground was shaking. I grabbed onto Shadows’s right leg as I couldn’t steady myself. I used his leg to get up. My body shook with pain since I probably had splinters imbedded in my back since I crashed onto the night stand earlier.

Shadows looked down at me as he felt me grab him. He had no emotion on his face right now so it was kind of hard to tell if he was annoyed with me or not. I tipped over a bit to the left side as the ground under me got worse. My left shoulder bumped into Shadows’s right shoulder. I turned a bit red and decided not to look at him at all. A loud thunder rippled through the sky making me cringe and cover my ears. The noise had no affect on the men at all but me. The thunder sounded so horrible to my ears.

Synyster’s head was hung low, so I couldn’t see his face. Synyster’s head snapped up and everyone focused on him. But Synyster was only looking at me. His eyes were back to normal to his soft brown hues but a flash of metallic appeared and then went away so quick, but I managed to capture it. It made the hairs all over my body stand up and shiver.

Everything seemed to happen so fast. It was like no one saw anything until they realized that Synyster managed to get out of Vengeance’s and Christ’s hold and straddled me to the ground.

I let out a shrilling scream when he opened his mouth and growled at me in my face. Tears were cascading down my cheeks as I bit my lip from trying to scream. My back felt worse than it was before. The little pieces of wood were stuck too deep in my flesh.

“Rev!” Shadows yelled.

The Rev began to chant again as Shadows, Vengeance, and Christ were trying to pull Synyster off of me. Shadows tried as much as he could and hissed when he used to much strength because of his wound. Synyster wouldn’t budge at first. He then elbowed Vengeance in the stomach, making him gasp for air.

Synyster screamed in agony for some reason and gave up. Shadows and Christ let go of Synyster since he was holding onto his head. His face held pain.

“Lucifer,” Synyser whispered.

Lucifer? What? Is he talking about the...Devil? What is he talking about?

After that, Synyster collapsed onto me with his heavy weight. I gasped as I felt the air knocked out me. Synyster’s body was on top of mine and his face was tucked in between my right shoulder and neck. I whimpered as I looked at him and squinted.

Shadows and Christ came to both of my sides as they grabbed Synyster by his arms to get him off of me.

I was able to breath again but my body was aching and I couldn’t move to get up at all. I just stayed still on the floor and tried to even my breathes. I’ve had to much going on for one day.

I breathed in and rolled to my side slowly on my arm, biting my lip. I tried getting up with much ease as I could but I managed.

I looked around the room at the guys. Instead of Shadows holding Synyster, it was Vengeance and Christ.

The Rev turned his head towards me and glared. Being under his stare was scary, those cold blue eyes did not give me comfort at all, no matter how beautiful they are. His glare was intense, I had no where to look but at him. If I looked some where else, to me, it would’ve been a sign of weakness.

What happened next scared the crap out of me.

Third Point Of View

“You!” The Rev hissed and pointed his finger at Harlot, “You fucking bitch. Do you have any fucking idea of the shit I went through? Huh?! No, you fucking don’t!”

“Calm down!” hissed Christ at The Rev.

“You want me to calm the fuck down?? No, I will fucking not!!!!” The Rev snapped at Christ.

“Your fath-,” The Rev started but Shadows beat him to it.

’-Your father is the Devil.’ No pun intended. The Rev had to hold back or else he will get hell from Shadows too and he has had enough of that.

That’s enough!,” Shadows commanded.

Vengeance and Christ stood there looking at Shadows and The Rev back and forth while holding Synyster. Harlot was covered in fear. She had no idea what The Rev was talking about at all.

Everyone was silent for a moment until Shadows spoke up.

“Christ and I will take Synyster to my office. Vengeance, I need you to take Harlot into the other second Master Bedroom and get someone to help her with her wounds. Get one of the demons to guard her outside of the door. After you’re done, meet me in my Office. Rev, you’re coming with me since we all know you’re going to refuse staying put in a bed, when you should because of your wounds,” Shadows said and shook his head.

After Shadows gave his commands, they arrived at his office. Everyone except Vengeance of course. Shadows went behind his desk and into a drawer which held a First Aid Kit. He had one in each room for safety measures. He looked at his own wounds and Synyster’s too. They were starting to heal. Synyster wasn’t really badly injured. He had a few scratches here and there but nothing too severe.

On the other hand, Shadows did have a bit more deeper wounds but it wouldn't compare to the ones that The Rev had imbedded on his skin and body. The door opened revealing Vengeance.

“Here,” Shadows threw some gauze and bandages of all sorts of size, along with a few of other things to Vengeance and Christ, “Help Synyster and Rev. I’ll fix my own wounds.”

Synyster was placed on a chair as well as The Rev. Shadows sat in his chair behind his desk and took a pair of tweezers in his hands. He looked at his stomach, at the damage that Lucifer had done. Some of his skin was healing and closing, well, more like trying to do both. He gave a short sigh before he began picking at his skin and into his flesh, checking for splinters of wood.

He looked up from his wounds to see Vengeance and Christ helping their two friends. He went back to continuing fixing his wounds and cleaned his stomach with alcohol, ending it with him putting a bandage on. He got up from his chair and stood in front of his desk, leaning on it.

Shadows thought. He’ll have to be one step ahead of Lucifer and plan out his tactics very carefully. He can’t let Lucifer have her. No, he won’t let it happen.

I’ll give you hell and consequences for trying.

The Rev wrinkled his nose and hissed when Christ put on the alcohol on his wounds and muttered a bunch of curses. Synyster on the other hand just closed and squeezed his eyes from being tired. Being possessed took most of his energy.

Shadows spoke, “We have to guard Harlot and be with her at all times now. She needs all the protection from us. We can’t let Lucifer near her at all.”

“Whoa, hold on, Harlot? That’s her? You actually found her?” The Rev asked.

“Yeah, Synyster was the one who found her,” Shadows nodded.

“I fucking saw her in the grocery store! I covered her from all the boxes of cereal and cookies falling on top of her,” The Rev said surprised.

“You saw her before? I didn’t know it was her either. You know I always play with every girl’s mind, so I didn’t think she was the Harlot. But I did play with her mind, that is until Synyster brought her in,” Shadows explained.

“After I got out of the store, I was walking around. You know those tiny ass ally ways that are between buildings?” The Rev asked.

Everyone in the room nodded and listened intently.

The Rev continued, “Well, as I was walking by, that fucker, Lucian, hit me in the head with some metal pipe, but not hard enough to knock me off my senses. We fought but then he casted some sort of spell and sent the both of us to Hell. That’s how I ended up there, being tortured for answers. Lucifer casted the Glamour and Protection spell on Lucian, making him look exactly like me. But I see that Lucian has failed to be me. His feelings and emotions for Harlot will always remain since they were together. I think that Lucian was supposed to protect her from us. But what I don’t understand is that, how could Lucian be summoned?”

“Lucifer. My conclusion is that Lucas must have been a human. Lucifer needed someone who had a close bond with her. And that was Lucas. Lucian was summoned because of me. In order for Lucian to be summoned, Lucas needed to die. Like I said before, at that time, I didn’t know that Autumn was Harlot. I mean, I did know that Harlot was her real name but I didn’t know Harlot was the Harlot. In the book, it said that she was to roam the streets as a prostitute, that she was a Harlot. I didn’t know that the Harlot was named as Harlot. So it was my fault for messing with Harlot and having her kill her boyfriend,” Shadows explained as he came in conclusion with everything.

“Which reminds me. How the fuck did you get ba-,” Shadows was cut off by a shrilling, ear piercing scream. Never has there been a scream so loud.

It echoed through the whole house and everyone just stared at each other.

Shadows and The Rev looked at each other at the same time and were taken to see a glimpse of some sort of flashback.

Both of them saw blood and pieces of mirror.

“Something is wrong with Harlot,” Shadows spoke. Shadows sprang into action and ran towards the second Master Bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 533 38
The ghost of Jimmy Sulivan haunts an innocent girl to ask for her help in being his messenger. Disclaimer: I do not own any of Avenged Sevenfold char...
1.1K 105 49
⚠️ There will be explicit language and smut ⚠️ Willow Sullivan never thought she'd fall for one her older brothers brother's best friends/bandmate bu...
88.1K 1.7K 20
WARNING: CONTAINS DRUG USE AND MILD SEXUAL SCENES ___ Matt Sanders lives with two of his best friends, Zacky Baker and Jimmy Sullivan. After discover...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...