Chapter 22

Hell & Consequences

“Qualunque sia il male che verrà a me: ecco io vi cast indietro, non temete con la velocità del vento e il buio della notte di maggio tutti i tuoi rifugio prendere il volo con la rapidità di mare e tutto il potere trovato in me come Io cosi sia io ti scaccio!,” The Rev chanted two more times.

My throat was being crushed under Shadows’s head lock. I clawed at his arms to let me go as I started to feel my eyes go to the back of my head. As is if Shadows knew, right when I was about to pass out, he let me out of the head lock and let me fall onto the floor harshly. I gently grabbed my neck rubbing as I coughed horribly for air.

The Rev whispered unknown words towards Synyster. Vengeance and Christ were at his side pining him against the wall. He was thrashing around and screaming at the tops of his lung in a language that I assume was Italian.

Synyster snarled at them, “Questo non e finita!

Suddenly, the screaming and thrashing stopped. Synyster’s body went limp as Vengeance and Christ tried holding him up. It was quiet in the room. Too quiet.

I opened my mouth to speak but Shadows snapped his head to me and gave me a glare. He lifted up his hand placing his finger in front of his lips signaling me to not talk at all. I gave him a confused look but he ignored me.

Everyone stood still and quiet in their places. The ground started shaking lightly under me as I was still on the ground. The ground started shaking a bit more violently. I carefully tried to get up without falling but it was hard since the ground was shaking. I grabbed onto Shadows’s right leg as I couldn’t steady myself. I used his leg to get up. My body shook with pain since I probably had splinters imbedded in my back since I crashed onto the night stand earlier.

Shadows looked down at me as he felt me grab him. He had no emotion on his face right now so it was kind of hard to tell if he was annoyed with me or not. I tipped over a bit to the left side as the ground under me got worse. My left shoulder bumped into Shadows’s right shoulder. I turned a bit red and decided not to look at him at all. A loud thunder rippled through the sky making me cringe and cover my ears. The noise had no affect on the men at all but me. The thunder sounded so horrible to my ears.

Synyster’s head was hung low, so I couldn’t see his face. Synyster’s head snapped up and everyone focused on him. But Synyster was only looking at me. His eyes were back to normal to his soft brown hues but a flash of metallic appeared and then went away so quick, but I managed to capture it. It made the hairs all over my body stand up and shiver.

Everything seemed to happen so fast. It was like no one saw anything until they realized that Synyster managed to get out of Vengeance’s and Christ’s hold and straddled me to the ground.

I let out a shrilling scream when he opened his mouth and growled at me in my face. Tears were cascading down my cheeks as I bit my lip from trying to scream. My back felt worse than it was before. The little pieces of wood were stuck too deep in my flesh.

“Rev!” Shadows yelled.

The Rev began to chant again as Shadows, Vengeance, and Christ were trying to pull Synyster off of me. Shadows tried as much as he could and hissed when he used to much strength because of his wound. Synyster wouldn’t budge at first. He then elbowed Vengeance in the stomach, making him gasp for air.

Synyster screamed in agony for some reason and gave up. Shadows and Christ let go of Synyster since he was holding onto his head. His face held pain.

“Lucifer,” Synyser whispered.

Lucifer? What? Is he talking about the...Devil? What is he talking about?

After that, Synyster collapsed onto me with his heavy weight. I gasped as I felt the air knocked out me. Synyster’s body was on top of mine and his face was tucked in between my right shoulder and neck. I whimpered as I looked at him and squinted.