Chapter 21

Bring Me To Life

Shadows was still blocking me and I could hear grunts come in front of me. At this point, the insides of my body churned for some reason. I just had no clue why though. My mind was working more differently right now.

It was on kill mode. That much I knew because that’s what I felt like doing to Synyster or who ever is inside him.

My nose was bleeding and I blinked. My eyes matched Synyster’s.

You know what I felt like? I felt like...like protecting Shadows for some odd reason. I feel like I need to fight back for Shadows and make Synyster pay for what he did to Shadows. This was the most crazy feeling I had ever had. I didn’t have any common sense in me anymore.

Shadows was having trouble breathing and he clutched his stomach. Shadow’s big frame was still blocking me and his breathing was becoming irregular. Just as I peered through Shadow’s right shoulder I saw Synyster launching at us. Shadows stood his ground and spread his legs apart. He wasn’t going to give up, that much I knew.

Synyster punched Shadows in the chest with his arm full of fire, also making me go back too. It wasn’t just a punch. It was a very powerful punch. It was so strong that when Shadows flew back, I did too because of his weight. We both went crashing onto the floor.

My back was instantly aching and it hurt like hell but I ignored the pain as much as I could.

Shadows grunted as he was trying to get off of me.

I tried pushing his weight off of me because I was being squashed like a bug.

I breathed heavily as I was trying to get up.

“Shadows,” I breathed.

“Get the fuck out of here before things get worse,” Shadows gritted as he was on his fours to get back up.

Kill.

Kill.

Kill!

My brain was pulsing and those words kept repeating all over my head.

It wasn’t a choice my mind was making. It was a demand.

I just lost all reason in my head. Everything went blank and that evil part of me wants to come. It took me over. I couldn’t stop it, no matter how much I tried to fight it off in my head. It won.

Wake me up. Wake me up inside.

I looked at him menacingly, “Kill...Kill Synyster!

Shadows looked taken aback.

He looked quickly to his left side to see that Synyster was ready to throw another fire ball at us.

“Move!” he seethed.

Shadows and I quickly rolled like a ball to the other side of the room and ducked down. Since we rolled onto the other side of the room, we were near the walk in closet.

“Come on, follow me!” Matt signaled.

We quickly scampered to the walk in closet and just as we entered, Synyster, yet again, was ready to throw fire at us but Shadows was fast enough to close the closet door.

We heard a ‘boom’ when the fire came in contact with the door. Both of us looked at the door and flames started consuming it.

Shadows started to move around in his closet. He opened a hidden drawer that held many different weapons.

“Where the fuck is Vengeance and Christ?!,” Shadows muttered to himself.

While he was searching weapons so we can defend ourselves with, I was distracted by the full body mirror in the closet. I moved closer to it, looking very closely at myself. I tilted my head to the right. For just a few seconds I felt time slow down.

I stood still in front of the mirror and then my reflection came to life.

‘Snap out of it!,’ my reflection barked.

I shook my head no.

‘You turning just like him!,’ my reflection glared at me.

‘Wrong! You Wrong!,” I denied.

‘Look at yourself for fuck sakes! You can’t even speak right. You’re going to end up turning like a monster,’ the reflection shook its head at me.

‘No. Won’t. Listen...to...you!’ I choked out and covered my ears.

‘Stupid bitch,’ with that my reflection didn’t respond nor move any more.

I growled at the mirror, punching it. Shadows snapped his head to me.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Shadows asked as he gathered all the weapons.

“Together,” I said.

“Together what?” Shadows voice sounded annoyed.

The closet door started to crackle signaling it would give in soon. Another ‘boom’ was heard in the closet, meaning that Synyster had thrown another fire ball. It was starting to get hot in the closet.

“Together. Kill. Synyster,” I urged.

“No, we won’t,” Shadows shook his head.

“Yes,” I hissed at him.

“Darle a me!” Synyster shouted through the door.

My mind instantly told my body to throw a chair that was in the closet at the door. And I did. I was able to get out and attack Synyster. I grinned.

Just as I was about to step out of the closet, Shadow’s arm wrapped around my waist.

“No, Harlot!” he yelled in my ear.

I thrashed in his grasp and growled like an animal. I elbowed him hard, hurting him in his wounds and that made Shadows let go of me. As Shadows dropped to the floor clutching his wounds, I grabbed one of his pocket knives and hid it in my pocket. I ran out to the bed room and looked around to find Synyster but he wasn’t in the room. Or so I thought.

"Tu verrai via con me,” he whispered in my ear menacingly.

I turned back quickly to hit him but he was gone.

I was getting frustrated with his little mind games.

“Die!!,” I screamed.

Synyster chuckled darkly some where in the room. My head snapped to the right and I tried to follow his chuckle.

He appeared in front of me and I decided to punch him.

But I couldn’t because he started to hum a familiar melody.

Synyster smirked, knowing I was in his trance.

“Hum. Nice. Wonderful. More!” I cried desperately.

He kept on his smirk, continued to hum, backing up slowly so I could follow him. I followed after him. I was close to him.

“HARLOT! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!,” Shadows yelled as he came out of the closet.

I instantly snapped out of the trance and I had my chance to kill Synyster.

I snapped the blade open, aimed it, and I was ready to dug it in his chest.

I grinned, “Die.”

I drove the knife forward.

BANG!

The door burst opened revealing Vengeance, Christ, and a blood soaking wet Reverend.

“Qualunque sia il male che verrà a me: ecco io vi cast indietro, non temete con la velocità del vento e il buio della notte di maggio tutti i tuoi rifugio prendere il volo con la rapidità di mare e tutto il potere trovato in me come Io cosi sia io ti scaccio!,” The Rev chanted.

Shadows ran behind me, grabbed me by the neck in a head lock, choking me.