Life in the EXO Dorm

By ongjongie

Kim Kyung Mi and Kim Jongin were close childhood friends; they spent a lot of time together when they were yo... More

01.Homeless
02.Meeting EXO
03.New Feelings
04.Is This Love?
05.To The Beach! Pt.1
06.To The Beach! Pt.2
07.To The Beach! Pt.3
POLL (Please Look!)
09.Fireworks, Inside and Out
10.Conflicted
11.Confrontation
[I was TAGGED!]
12.One More Day
13.It's Time
14.Numb
15.It's Alright
16.Tension

08.Fun in the Sun

3.5K 137 61
By ongjongie

Herro there! Finally updating! 

The beach is finally here! What do you think is going to happen? (Spolier: Things just got real in here! This update probably has to be my favorite.)

This chapter is for the lovely, Miruex! This is for you!! I'm sorry for not remembering. TT-TT Thanks for being so understanding. :) You're an awesome chingu! 

Now, enjoy the  long update~~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Mi's POV:

(Time: 10:41am)

I paced around the living room. Majority of the members were already ready and waiting with me, but there were still others getting ready. How long does it take to get ready? I looked at the clock, feeling more bored by the second. I was feeling a bit tired until Suho entered and yelled his head off. 

"EVERYONE! LET'S GO!" Everyone came out in an instant. 

"Alright, is everyone here?" Suho did a quick head count.

"Okay! Let's go already!" And with that, we were all walking towards the beach.

It's was already pretty packed when we arrived. People lying on the sand, swimming in the water, or eating delicious frozen treats. We found a empty space and occupied it with our belongings. I sat down under the blazing sun, and furrowed my eyebrows. It was really hot today, but luckily I put on sunscreen. I noticed Luhan was taking out sunscreen and smearing across his body. I then realized that everyone was shirtless. I gasped, and covered my eyes with my palms. Everyone noticed my action and started laughing.

"What Kyung Mi? Never seen shirtless guys before?" Jongin joked.

I shook my head."I've never seen 12 hot guys shirtless," I mumbled, hoping nobody heard, but everyone did. 

I instantly felt embarrased, and headed down to the water, avoiding everyone. I waked into the water, my shins in the water. I was then joined by Luhan.

"Hey, are you okay? We're just teasing you, so don't be so mad," He smiled at me.

"I'm not mad, I just so happened to want to go in the water," I looked away.

"Oh really? Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He splashed a bunch of water onto me, getting me soaked to the bone. 

I gave him a playful look, and splashed back.

"Luhan, you're going to pay for that, mister." 

We ended up chasing each other in the water, both of us soaking wet and out of breath. It lasted for a while, until Luhan stopped running away and put both of his hands in the air.

"Okay! Okay! I give up!" He gasped for air. 

I smirked."Took you long enough." But then I saw him running straight at me and pushing me, causing both of us to fall underwater, with Luhan on top of me.

We both got up to the surface, with smiles at each other. I playfully shoved him, and he just laughed. I really enjoy spending time with Luhan. 

Jongin's POV:

I got up from my lying position, and saw Kyung Mi and Luhan in the midst of a splash fight. I'm glad that everyone accepted living with a girl and she fit along just right. But I felt a bad presence beside me, coming from Sehun, who's eyes were locked on the two. He seemed to be glaring at Luhan, and looked very bitter. 

"Yo Sehun, you okay? You seem mad," I asked, concerned.

"I'm fine," he gritted through his teeth, not looking at me.

"Are you sure? Did you and Luhan have a fight?" He just grunted and I knew I was getting closer.

"Just don't worry about it, Kai. I'm fine." And with that, Sehun completely ended the conversation.

I still wasn't satisfied, and decided to look into it later. RIght now we're at the beach, I don't want to miss the opportunity. 

But I knew it had something to do with Kyung Mi, Sehun, and Luhan, and I felt like it was only going to get worse.

Sehun's POV:

I grunted, and still kept my eyes on the two. I can't believe Luhan is hogging her all to hisself. I just stayed under the umbrella, and crossed my arms, looking like a displeased child.

Kai was really close to finding out my feelings for Kyung Mi. Was it that obvious? Does her suspect anything? I shook out all the questions, and just focused on the two, who are now approaching me. But what was ticking me off was that Luhan had one arm over Kyung Mi's waist. I felt my left eye twitch, but they didn't see it.

"Hey Sehunnie! Are you alright? You look like a kid that just lost his candy, " She giggled, Luhan laughing along with her, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I'm just not feeling okay. Don't worry though, it'll probably go away soon. You two just have fun," I swallowed my jealousy, and watched as the duo walked to the other members, with Luhan's arm gone. 

I growled. I knew he was only doing that to make me jealous. I inwardly sighed. 

Today's going to be a long day.

Kyung Mi's POV:

"Hey, I heard from some girls that there's going to be fireworks tonight! We should totally watch them!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Ooh! We should! It's been forever since I last saw fireworks," I said.

"Okay then. We'll watch them later. What do you guys want to do now?" Suho asked. Just then, Sehun finally joined us, looking melancholy.

"Sehun, you okay? You look paler than usual," I joked. He just nodded, and I tell her was lying, but I let it go.

"I wanna make a sandcastle!"

"Me too!"

"Pshh! As if you could even make a sandcastle."

"Oh yeah? Let's have a competition! Best sandcastle wins." 

"Fine! Let's make teams."

Everyone somehow made teams of two or three in a flash. I looked around, and noticed the only one left who was.......Sehun. I went up to him, but he didn't notice me. So I nudged him on the shoulder, and he looked right at me.

"I guess we're teammates then. Let's do it!" I tried to get him more enthusiastic.

"I don't really want to build a sandcastle, sorry. You can just join another team." He then stood up and walked along the beachline. 

I sighed. Sehun's been acting weird all day and I don't even know what I did wrong. I walked to the other teams, trying to choose who to join. 

"Hey, who's going to judge which is the best?" Chanyeol asked. They all look at each other.

I put up my hand." I can! I don't have a partner anyway."

"What about Sehun?"

"He didn't want to make a sandcastle." I shrugged, but deep down I felt offended. 

"Why not? Sehun's been sucha brat lately, not even talking to us." 

"I know, right? Maybe it's just another,"I'm the maknae, do whatever I say" fits again." 

"I'm sure Sehun will---"

"I heard my name?" Sehun came out of nowhere. Everyone tensed up, and the air became awkward.

"Haha, nothing. Just talking about sandcastles, and beaches, and stuff..." Chanyeol forced a chuckle.

"Shouldn't you guys be building castles with sand, or something?" He asked, noticing that everyone was just sitting around. 

"Hehe, yes we should be. C'mon guys, our maknae is right. Let's have a punishment for the loser," Suho added. Everybody then put their game face on, and started building.

I laughed at everybody newfound seriousness for building sandcastles, and looked over at Sehun, who was still acting different. I shifted closer to him, and leaned against his arm.

"Sehunnie, what's wrong? Are you mad at me~?" I used ageyo against him. He still kept a stoic expression, but I could see a tint of pink appearing on his pale cheeks.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me," he now was looking in the opposite direction of me. I pouted, and forced his chin to look at me.

"Sehun-ah, are you sure you're okay? You can tell me anything, you know that?" I looked right into his eyes, trying to comfort him. He just looked away, and took a step away from me.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine, okay? So just go talk to Luhan or something." He then stormed off, leaving me totally confused. 

Why did he mention Luhan?

(An hour later...)

"Are you guys done yet?" I asked, not being able to see anything.

They put a blindfold on me so I wouldn't look at it until the end. I tapped my foot impatiently, getting tired. I heard some questionable things being yelled at while they were supposedly making sandcastles. Some things like,"Get off of me!", "Ow! It just bit my foot!", "Take that!", "I got some in my mouth!", "Haha! I hope you get sand stuck between your butt cheeks!", and a lot more weird things. I was about to rip off my blindfold out of impatience until they finally said I could take it off.

"Yay! I can't wait to see your guys's sandcastles!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Umm, but before you take your blingfold off, things didn't really go exactly as planned...Just saying..." Chanyeol voiced out, and then I got a little nervous. Nonetheless, I took it off, and I didn't expect to see this.

There was absolutely nothing there except for some mountains of sand. I gave them a confused look. 

"Where's everything?" I asked, curious. They all looked at each other, deciding whether to answer the question or not.

"Well, we kind of got into a fight, and everyone ruined everyone elses sandcastles. So I guess everyone loses!" They all cheered. 

I was confused."Why are you guys celebrating? You all lost."

Jongin went up to me."But that also means we all won. So nobody loses!" He cheered. I laughed at everyone's childness. 

Luhan's POV:

Everything went by in a flash. After our sand fight, we headed to get some food and ended up eating a lot of ice cream, watched some street preformers and joined for a bit, signed some stuff for the fans passing by, went to eat dinner at this delicious pasta place, and now we were all playing in a random park near our beach house.

I saw Kyung Mi talking to the others, and I walked up to her. Now was the time. The time I confess like a man and tell her how I feel.

"Hey Kyung Mi, can I talk to you for a bit in private?" She nodded and I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to a more secluded place in the park where no one was.

I looked down, unsure of what I should say.  I began to fiddle with my fingers, trying to figure out what to say. I was taken back when Kyung Mi tilted my chin, making me face her.

"Is everything okay, Lulu? You look pale." She examined my face."You're also turning red. Are you catching a fever?" 

I shook my head."I have something to tell you. Something important." 

"Well, then tell me."

I took both her hands and intertwined our fingers together. I looked straight into her beautiful brown eyes. I took a deep breath, and said what I wanted say from the start.

"Kyung Mi, you're the apple of my eye. I can't stop thinking about you. You make me crazy, like my chest is going to explode any second now. You make me uneasy, and you don't even do anything. I want to listen to your voice all day, and make you smile nonstop. I feel like I'm on fire from your touch, but I always want more. What I saying has been on my mind for a long time now. Kyung Mi, what I'm basically saying is, I like you, like a lot." I shyly looked away, feeling my cheeks burn. 

I looked back at her, and she seemed to be in a daze. I softly smiled and leaned closer, looking right at her pink lips. I closed my eyes, and it seemed like an eternity until our lips connected. Her lips felt incredible against mine, like they were made perfectly for me. The kiss was soft and tender, and I was ecstatic when she kissed me back. The kiss made my insides do somersaults, and it felt weird, yet I never wanted that feeling to end. I put my hands around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. I never felt happier in my entire life.

We finally broke the kiss when we both needed air. I gasped for air, and looked over at Kyung Mi. I realized she never answered me back, even though she didn't need to. That kiss was pretty obvious that she likes me back.

"So, Kyung Mi, do you like me too?" I asked, giving her my best smile. She opened her mouth to answer, but got caught off by someone.

"Hey guys! We should start heading to the fireworks." Suho shouted in our direction.

I leaned in her ear, and whispered,"You can tell me later, okay?" She had a shade of red across her cheeks, and nodded. I held her hand until we got back to the others, with a huge smile on my face.

"Why so happy, Luhan?" Chanyeol asked.

"No reason..." I answered, and winked at Kyung Mi, who just blushed and turned away.

"Well, then let's get ready for the fireworks!" Everyone got excited, except for Sehun, who looked even more sour than before. I smiled even more, and stood next to Kyung Mi, who got a shade redder.

I could still feel her lips on mine, and I giggled at the thought. I can't believe I kissed Kyung Mi. It was the best feeling I've ever experienced. I looked at her, and I've never felt like this before in my life. This feeling was new, but I never wanted it to stop. It was love.

I love Kyung Mi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yup, they kissed.

Are you guys shocked? I fangirled so hard when I wrote the kissing scene. Ahh it was so sweet! For those who voted Sehun, don't worry, the story isn't over. It's just beginning! Mwahaha

Please leave your comments/feedback in the comments below. I'd really like it! ^^

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 990 34
After their happy ending, you would expect Jongin and Kyungsoo to be living a good life, but things have changed. Kyungsoo is studying abroad to get...
235K 5.9K 40
Kim Taehyung, the guy who was chosen to be the new member of BTS. One day he went out to go to the park which is 5 minutes away from the dorm and the...
344K 20.9K 86
Innie is a girl who can't dream. To the world, she looks like a bright college girl with a great life. But in truth, her heart is numbed and she is h...
715K 18.3K 30
Sehun is the most popular guy on campus and he could have any girl he desired. And one day a new student was welcomed into his class. She looked inno...