Playing pretend || Matthew Es...

By xourescapex

*** COMPLETED & FULLY EDITED **** Serena is an out of control girl from New York. When she is sent away to... More

Ω Chapter 1
Ω Chapter 2
Ω Chapter 3
Ω Chapter 4
Ω Chapter 5
Ω Chapter 6
Ω Chapter 7
Ω Chater 8
Ω Chapter 9
Ω Chapter 10
Ω Chapter 11
Ω Chapter 12
Ω Chapter 13
Ω Chapter 14
Ω Chapter 15
Ω Chapter 16
Ω Chapter 17
Ω Chapter 18
Ω Chapter 19
Ω Chapter 20
Ω Chapter 21
Ω Chapter 22
Ω Chapter 23
Ω Chapter 24
Ω Chapter 25
Ω Chapter 26
Ω Chapter 27
Ω Chapter 28
Ω Chapter 29
Ω Chapter 30
Ω Chapter 31
Ω Chapter 32
Ω Chapter 33
Ω Chapter 34
Ω Chapter 35
Ω Chapter 37
Ω Chapter 38
Ω Chapter 39
Ω Chapter 40
Ω Chapter 41
Ω Chapter 42
Ω Chapter 43
Ω Chapter 44 (last chapter )
† Extras ∆ ( preview of sequel )
Sequel ( read this pls )
New story

Ω Chapter 36

2.9K 78 5
By xourescapex

Serena's POV

After the phone call I turned off my phone, and just put it in my purse. I don't want the disturbance of people or anyone.I ran from from the thinking, and stress, and just ran. Ran, and let my feet take me wherever they led me.

"Serena..."

"Hi," I said past the door man. I ran up the stairs. All 50 flightls of stairs.

"Serena."

"I need someone right now, and I have no one else." I ran into Miches' arms. He seemed surprised, but responded quickly. I guess I just need my other half.

"I'm here." he held me, "my parents are at the Hampton so we'll be good." he smiled.

"I need a friend." I cried.

"Serena I haven't seen you cry since freshmen year." he said.

"Well congratulations you're seeing it again because I'm confused!" I yelled.

"About Matthew?" he asked.

"Yeah... he's horrible!" I cried again. He led me to the living room, and sat me down on the couch.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"You know my brother?" I said, "well yeah of course you do." I laughed. I pulled away from the hug. Luckily the crying stopped, "I got some people to look for him, and they found him." I said.

"Serena that is awesome! So what now?" he asked.

"The said they found other two..." I shook my head, "since I only asked for one, and they only owed me one they didn't tell me the other names." soon onto now my sadness is more anger, "so know it's either my dad is the whore or my mom."

"That's a lot to take in right now." he rubbed my back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he sighed.

"Not really... I just want to sleep." I sighed.

I love his flat. It's high up, and in a nice area. The big white couch is right in front of the huge fire place. I love it. It reminds me of all the times we used to plan all or our amazing prank we used to do our freshmen, and junior year. Or we would come here, and we would study together. By that we would joke around and throw food around the place until his mom yelled at us.

I don't live to far from here. I wonder how my dad is doing..

"Thank you so much." I hugged him.

"You can take my room, and I'll go in my parents." I nodded my head. In agreement.

"I'll see you in the morning." he smiled, "you know where the room is so yeah." he chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah yeah I'll be there soon." I looked at the fire place.

"Night," he patted my head, and walked off.

I turned my head back, and looked down. I twiddled my thumbs, and felt like I was chocking. I started breathing hard. My lungs felt like they where tightening, and my throat got very dry. I hugged myself, and rocked back, and forth.

After my anxiety attack calmed down I walked to his room, and laid on the bed.

..

At 9am I heard Mitch walking around. I didn't sleep at all last night. I just stayed up last night staring at the ceiling running my mind of crazy scenarios of all the possibilities for all of my problems.

Like what if I was just the good kid my dad wanted me to be.

Would I even know my cousin was internet famous?

Would I know great people I have met

I walked out, and smiled at him.

"Rough night?" he asked.

"I could use some coffee," I smiled.

"well luckily for you I have a lot of coffee." he smiled, and we walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good I can really use it." we walked into the kitchen.

He made some, and poured me a cup. I sighed drinking from it.

"So how long are your parents going to be at The Hampton?" I asked him.

"Another two weeks," he answered, "muffins?" he asked, "I can ask Lily to make us some food." he said.

Lily is his maid.

"Well I'll take the muffins don't worry," I shrugged grabbing one.

"Great," he smiled, "you know if we go up stairs in my room, and play pokémon it'll be like the old times." he laughed.

"I haven't played in forever." I smiled, "I think we should." I nodded my head.

"So do I... so do you want?" he asked.

"Yes of course!" I laughed. It got quiet after a minuet.

"Serena there is something I do have to tell you." he said.

"You're not going to tell me you love me are you?" I laughed awkwardly.

"I mean I do love you, but... I would never date you." he shook his head.

"I should be offended, but I'm not." I laughed awkwardly.

"Don't..." he looked down at his hands, "well I'm gay." he smiled.

"Okay... so what do you need to tell me?" I asked him smiling back.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"Mitch I've known since 7th grade when you wanted to ask Abby out, and I tried helping you, but then you got grossed out when you found out she grew boobs over the summer." I laughed, "and also your strange love for Brad Pitt." I said, "love for Madonna, Cher, Tyra banks, and weird obsession with Harry Styles, let's see... addiction to broadway, also explains in 6th grade when you tried to dress me."

"Yeah..." he chuckled, "really?"

"Yes Mitch! I'm not stupid, and I don't care." I shrugged, "honestly I need something to do. Can you take me to the store or something?"

"I'll take you, and it's on me." he smiled, "also can I choose the clothes?" he asked, "you don't understand how long I've been wanting to dress you." he smiled.

"Yes I bet for a while now when ever you picked out most of my clothes junior year." I chuckled jumping down, "do you still have my spare clothes here?" I asked him.

"Yes," he smiled leading me up the stairs, "okay let's go so hurry!" he rushed me up the stairs.

We walked threw Time Squre and went to many different stores.

"So where are you going to stay?" he asked, "I mean I know you're sorta big on the internet... don't you travel?" he asked awkwardly.

"I don't know..." I shrugged.

"Well I just want to make sure you're okay." he smiled.

"I'm fine... I'm almost done with school... you know online. I'm thinking about going to Stanford, or Yale... Harvard maybe." I shrugged, "I could go..." I shrugged once more.

"I'm sure you could." he smiled.

"I think it's time I look at the bigger things in life." I let my eyes wonder, "I scored high on my SAT'S, 1590, close to a perfect score. So I know graduation will be coming fast."

"You're doing good... while I still go to school with losers." he smiled, "yeah well... it sucks."

"Keep up the work, you know your dad needs you to." I smiled.

"Well I need to Dance!" He joked running ahead of me.

"Mitch I'm not doing this." I laughed shaking my head.

We walked to the store, and waited around.

"Thank you so much... for everything." I hugged him, "for still being my friend."

•••••••••••••••••••••

this is just a filler aye aye aye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 43 40
When Mathew Espinosa invites his best friend to Magcon with him, she agrees and goes. While she is there she meets lots of new people, makes friends...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...
17.9K 265 25
Nikki is a young 13 year old fangirl and luckily her mother got her two tickets for Magcon. Nikki decided to bring her best friend Summer along becau...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...