Rainbow six siege: SAS male r...

بواسطة qwertykeyboardman

You are a member of the SAS, codename Nimrod (if you get the reference then message me to see if u are right)... المزيد

Bio
Afghanistan
A/N
Afghanistan Part 2
extra info
Classif-Error system breached Non-canon
The Village
The village part 2
Royal Marines
Observation
Victoria Cross
Who dares wins
An unexpected series of events
The new recruits
Rainbow at last
First impressions
Nimrod in deep shit
The mission
The interrogation
Operation Cupid
Operation Saving grace part 1
Operation Saving grace part 2
Beep Boop A/N
Bunny and a cat
I dont even know at this point
Nimrods reaction to injury
Writing this new chapter is hell
Tis but a scratch
Me realising what time it is
Thanks guys
Memory Lane
A/N what do you want to see in this story
Ladies night
Recovery
Chilling
The Fight
New story
Celebrations
Ghosts
Death on two legs
New Book (Sequel)

The rescue

2.3K 32 42
بواسطة qwertykeyboardman

Y/N PoV

Well just a few hours till my death, ive had a good run, still can't believe I lost to tachanka in a weights competition.

I never really checked up on Mark after he was hit by a lamp, well...I never really checked up on anyone.

But if this is how I am going out, then so be it, id rather die alone or to the hands of someone I know then anything else.

I guess my Dad would receive the letter I wrote back when I first joined. When we joined the army we had to write a letter for our families if we were to die.

Back then I had more emotions so the letter was an emotional one, but if you compare me to my former self Im a monster, ive killed so many people, been through hell and back.

I also would have liked to see my father again, see Anna and see Sunderland get out of league 1. But unless someone pulls a miracle out of their ass then Im stuck here.

Anna PoV

1 day ago

I had just been told to report to the commanders office.

I arrived and was told to enter.

Commander Bridger: "Sergeant Rose, take a seat" I sat down "We received this tape yesterday and have sent a copy to team Rainbow"

He played the tape, what I saw made me happy and sad at the same time. I saw Y/N, he was alive, but was badly injured, on the tape his scar coated torso was visible, he never told me about how he got most of them.

Anna: "He's alive..."

Commander Bridger: "Indeed, we are sending out a task force to rescue him, we have managed to locate his position and will send the team out in an hour. But we wont be sending you."

Anna: "Sir?"

Commander Bridger: "It has come to my attention that you and the Lieutenant are in a romantic relationship so as to avoid you being distracted on this mission you wont be going for your own safety"

Anna: "Yes sir" I said sadly, then I saluted and walked out.

Well at least he is alive.

Sergeant Walker PoV on the plane

Sgt Walker: "30 mikes out"

???: "So why are we doing this again sir?"

Sgt Walker: "We are to rescue a Lieutenant codename Nimrod, they wouldn't tell me much about him only that he is in team rainbow"

???: "Haha, we are rescuing Sergeant Rose's boyfriend"

The other soldiers started to laugh aswell.

Sgt Walker: "Jokes over, we have 3 hours till they kill him, so we need to get in and out fast, we have no idea where he is being held in the building"

Timeskip 1 hour

The SAS had begun clearing the building. It was child's play for the SAS, afterall the only enemy they faced were underarmed rebels with kalashnikovs.

Y/N PoV

I was sitting in my dark, damp, blood soaked cell, I heard the SAS clearing out the building and couldn't help but laugh. I thought they wouldn't have come, and also its funny that these militants think they stand a chance.

But there was only one thing that pissed me off, I haven't eaten anything for my entire time here and have had barely any water, I was starving and dehydrated, I was weaker than before but that will change in a few days.

Sergeant Walker PoV

We had cleared the building and were searching everywhere for the Lieutenant.

I heard one of my men call out: "Sarge he's in here!"

I walked into and saw the scarred, bruised and bloody Lieutenant 'Nimrod'.

Y/N: "You took 5 minutes to clear the building with a full platoon, pathetic, I could have done it in 3"

I groaned: "Lets get you out of here sir"

Y/N: "Fucking finally, they were going to bore me to death before they killed me"

Walker: "And by the way Sergeant Rose was fucking distraught when you went M.I.A"

After that comment he flinched slightly but I shrugged it off.

Timeskip 4 hours

Y/N PoV

I was woken up by someone, I looked to my left and saw Anna.

Anna: "Wakey wakey"

Y/N: "How did I get on this plane?!"

Anna: "We got on an hour ago, don't you remember?"

Y/N: "No, anyway where are we going?"

Anna: "Hereford base, Six said I can stay with you till you fully recover as you probably wouldn't let anyone else near you"

Y/N: "Makes sense, anyway im fine"

Anna: "Oh no you're not, you have suffered multiple stab wounds, you have a broken rib, you are dehydrated and have a minor concussion and you took two .50 cals"

Y/N: "See, im fine" I chuckled

Anna shook her head: "Well we will be landing soon so get ready"

Hi author here, Nimrod has made death his bitch it seems. Also this took longer than expected.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

112K 1.6K 34
Jäger & Bandit had been working as counter-terrorism operators with the GSG 9 for many years together. They were often placed on the same squad for t...
24.1K 169 19
A Navy Seal Marksman is recruited by Rainbow after being recommended by both Blackbeard and Valkyrie. He is one of the best operators in his field a...
41.7K 410 24
John N/A works for a private organization known as the Phantoms. An ally of theirs, is the White Mask. As time moves John finds things that he didn't...
49.5K 622 27
A US Army Ranger is invited to join Rainbow after providing over watch while rainbow retrieves captured officials taken by the white mask. Along the...