**REWRITING You will forever...

Von ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... Mehr

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 47.

37 16 0
Von ashlynnesalvatore

Justin and I have been together for a while now, and usually everyone was aware of my life.

But I had completely forgotten to tell my brother Jason about him, and I really only saw my relationship lasting like a month.

But Jason was going to be so mad at me.

It's not like he hadn't already figured out I was dating him.

He saw me the other day with him, it was an accident.

I was walking around the store and Justin was holding my hand.

I saw Jason from the corner of my eye and I just didn't look his way. I had no idea how I would explain to him anything.

But somehow I would need to even if he was not going to listen to me or be mad... I didn't want him to find out that way, mostly if it seemed like I was hiding it, which of course I wasn't hiding it here, I was from my parents.

I hear a knock at the door, Kennedy opens the door.

"Heidi it's for you." She yells

I get up from my bed and walk outside to the living room only to see Jason.

He did not look so happy.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"I think we need to talk." He says

I sigh and take a seat on the sofa, he follows behind and sits down next to me.

"Don't you have something to tell me?" He says

Of course. Classic Jason, if he already knows why is he acting like he doesn't.

"Why are you asking if you already know about Justin." I say

"Ah Justin, that's your new boyfriends name." He says

"Yes, he's my boyfriend."

"Since when?"

"Since like awhile ago." I say

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jason asks

"Because I didn't think it was important." I groan

"How is it not important? You took a big step. You got into another relationship and you didn't tell anyone." He says

"And I intend to keep it that way. As you should." I say

"Why? How come you don't want anyone to find out?"

"Because I don't! It's my life not yours."

"You don't even love him Heidi." Jason says

"So? I didn't say I did!"

"You loved the last guy! Your supposed to love this one." He states

"Just because I date someone else doesn't mean I love them. Loving someone again doesn't come that easily, and mostly when your heart was shattered into millions of pieces that you have to fix on your own without anyone's help!" I yell out.

"Probably because you still love the first one." He pauses "You aren't ready you still love A-"

I stop him before he says anything.

"Just don't finish that. I made a choice it's my life, just support me for now please." I beg

"Fine!" He throws his hands up in the air.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I was but when I said yes to him I wasn't ready, and I'm working through it still."

"Well maybe next time think, you've become such a brat but you better not make any more reckless choices." Jason says

"I won't." I respond

"I don't like him." He says

"You don't like anyone." I answer

"The other guy seems better."

I don't say anything, I just shake my head and smile.

"I get that ever since you decided to stay we haven't been around each other anymore, but the least you could have done was tell me." Jason sighs, "Anything can happen to you and I will never be aware because you hide from me.."

"I'm sorry Jason, I would have but I had so much going on that even I forget I'm dating someone. It won't happen again."

"I understand, sorry for overreacting. Do you want to do something today?" He asks.

"Can we go to your house, I want to see Bella."

"Sure why not." He says.

I hurry and get ready, we head out to his house.

I loved his little girl Bella.

Once inside I go straight to Bella's room, she is awake to my luck.

I pick her up and she smiles at me.

"Hey little one" I say

I take her to the living room and Rachel smiles at the sight of me.

"You're going to be a great mother one day Heidi." She says

"Thank you." I smile

But I didn't see myself having kids anymore, ever since everything happened to me I just find myself working, and partying not so much in a relationship anymore.

Maybe further I'll break things off with Justin, and not date anymore.

I was always thinking I was a fucking Alusión, and I hated the feeling of love after all.

"Hopefully not to Justin's kids." Jason speaks.

"Trust me that won't happen." I say

Rachel chuckles.

I sit down with Bella, I tickle her, and show her the toys and play with her, she giggles.

She was the cutest little girl ever, I feed her, and usually just talk with her.

Rachel and Jason always let me take her with me, they knew I would bring her back safe and sound, only that sometimes I'd have her sleep at my place and Jason would call every second.

I honestly liked being around them, I didn't feel like my family was fully gone, and since I have been more distant with him it was good to be around again.

"Heidi the baby isn't going to talk back to you." Jason says

"I don't care, she smiles so she understands what I'm saying." I sass

"Babe stop being rude, I do that also and you do too!" Rachel says

I loved Rachel, she always came to my defense, whether I was wrong or right I could always count on her.

"Do you want to stay the night?" Rachel suggests

"Sure, can I sleep with the baby?" I ask

She gives me a smile "Of course you can."

I didn't have to be at the hospital to do my service hours until the night shift which I offered to do.

With the gang and all I had to prioritize, soon I'd change to the morning and afternoons.

Thats when I get my job, but right now it was all the training I had to finish.

"Hey little one." Jason says

I know he is talking to me but I pretend like he's talking to Bella.

"Bella your dad is talking to you." I say with a chuckle

"I'm talking to you Heidi." He responds

"I know loser, what is it?" I say as I put the baby in her crib.

"I just want to ask you if you're actually happy with him in all seriousness?"

I look up at him, in all honestly maybe telling him a little bit of the truth wouldn't hurt.

"I wasn't happy at first, but only because I made the decision being angry. But now he is really sweet and nice and he looks out for me, and I'm actually happy." I say with a smile

"Well good, but if you don't want that anymore you know what to do." Jason says

"I know, and thank you." I hug him.

"If he tries anything, call me and I'll beat him up."

"Definitely will take that offer." I chuckle

He returns the hug and kisses my head.

"I love you Heidi." Jason says

"I love you too big brother." I say with a smile.

My love for my family was the only thing keeping me going.

Which is the main reason as to why I don't want to break the news to my parents just yet, only because I didn't want to hurt them more than I already had.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102 19 12
*SEQUEL TO And Yet I Smile * A kiss gave her all the reason she needed to smile, but can it keep the smile alive forever? Seventeen-year-old, Sophie...
774 34 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...
1.1K 10 11
After a disasterous divorce betwen her parents, Hannah has been going to new schools left and right, and has her heart set on hating her parents and...
609 59 27
This story is about a girl, Sugar Wilkins who is 17 years old and is super excited to go to senior high school. She has no interest in dating because...