Who Said Girls Can't Get Down...

By darkangel35

More

Who Said Girls Can't Get Down And Dirty
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 2
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 3
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 4
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 5
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 6
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 7
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 8
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 9
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 10
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 11
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 12
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 13
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 14
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 15
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 16
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 17
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 18
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 19
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 20
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 21
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 22 : Clean
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 23: Part 1
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 23: Part 2
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 24
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 25 (Pic of Nicole)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 26 (Pic of Caleb)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 27 (Pic of Devin)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Heath)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Janey)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 31 (Pic of Tess)
Extra Chapter 1

Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 28 (Pic of Tyler)

53.1K 834 150
By darkangel35

i know i'm super late. it's just that by the time i get home from school and finish my homework, i'm too tired to really do anything.

so since i need more time to write, i'm going to up the vote requirement again. You guys seemed to reach 250 votes too quickly, so it's now 300 votes.

300 votes= faster chapter.

BTW this chap STARTS in DEVIN'S P.O.V., when they leave Nic with ty

Alex Pettyfer starts as TYLER (i'm still considering this. I mean, chase crawford would be a really good ty too) ----------->>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 28

"Ok, then I think I'll go with them." The douche bag said, walking over to us and throwing his arms around our shoulders. "I have a feeling we're going to be really good friends."

"Well, then I guess I'll see you guys in class." Nicky said, as we walked away, Cal and I flashing her happy smiles. She gave us a little wave and slowly turned back to Ty. God, I hope she's ok.

When we were at least 5 feet away from Nicky, Cal and I shrugged the jerks arms off of us and turned to him.

"What's your name?"Cal asked, bluntly. "That is unless you would prefer to be called asshole. Or maybe douche bag." Cal mused.

"My names Heath." He said, arrogance weaving its way into his voice.

"I think I like asshole better." Cal said baldly, looking Heath directly in the eye.

"How does Nicole stand you guys?" Heath muttered under his breath.

"I'm sorry, what did you say? I didn't quite hear you." I said, mockingly.

"Let's get straight to the point, ok?" Heath asked, completely changing the subject.

"And what exactly would that be?" Cal asked, being purposefully obtuse.

"You know exactly what I mean. Stay away from Nicole, and everything will be ok." Heath said, a slight sneer curving his lips.

"Shouldn't WE be telling YOU that?" Cal asked, causing me to chuckle.

"Oh please. I saw your little friend get excited back there when she was wiggling against you." Heath said, his sneer turning into a full blown smirk.

Cal turned crimson with embarrassment. "Same goes for you. Don't think we didn't notice the lust in your eyes." I said, saving Cal from even more humiliation.

"If anything, it's worse. I mean seriously, you're her brother. Can you say incest?" Cal asked, giving Heath a disgusted look.

"Step-brother. Meaning I'm not related to her blood, only by marriage." He clarified, a smug look coming over his features.

"Whatever." I said, as Cal opened his mouth to say more. "Let's just get to class. Ok?" I asked, trying to appease Cal's temper.

"Fine." Cal spat in Heath's direction. Cal and I turned towards the science classroom and continued walking, while Heath followed us, stepping on both of our heels in turn. First mine, then Cal's, then mine again; you get the idea. The boy is looking to get beat up, I thought, anger clouding my mind. I glanced over at Cal, and saw that he was close to snapping. Shit, we have to get away from him.

Just as Cal was about to lose it, we reached the science room. Before he could act on any of the violent thoughts passing through his head, I pushed him through the door and held Heath back, when he tried to follow.

"Dude, are you looking to get yourself beat up?" I asked him incredulously.

"Really, you think that piece of shit could beat me?" He asked, equally as shocked.

"I don't think I know that he could beat your ass, with or without my help. And if you get in a fight with him, I will step in and fight with him." I warned, before turning around and strolling into class. I smiled at the teacher and she smiled back, flushing slightly.

As I walked over to Cal and settled into my seat, the class released a collective gasp. I didn't even have to turn to know that Heath had entered the room. There was a second of silence, before the class erupted into loud whispers and girly giggles. I turned towards the front of the classroom just in time to see Heath grab Ms. Heliatroph's hand and kiss the back of it. God, dramatic much, I thought sarcastically.

"Hello, my name is Heath. Is it ok if I sit in today?" He asked politely, still holding her hand.

"Y-y-es." She stuttered out, a blush fanning her cheeks.

"Heath, get your as- butt over here." I said, as Ms. H glared at me. Heath walked over, making sure to pass all the girls desks on his way.

"Dudes, when's Nicole gonna get here?" He asked as he ambled over.

"Whenever she feels like showing up." Cal snapped impatiently, watching the door. Poor boy, he was totally head over heels for her, and she didn't even know. "Come on, Nic. Where are you?" I heard Cal mutter.

The bell suddenly rang, causing everybody to jump a little.

"Don't worry bro, she'll be here." I whispered back. Just as the sentence was out of my mouth, Ty walked into class, looking defeated.

Cal was out of his seat within seconds and in front of Ty.

"Where is she?" Cal asked in a low dangerous voice.

"I don't know, she started crying and ran off." He said, a hurt look entering his eyes. What the hell did they talk about, I mused.

Cal looked murderous when Ty said Nic had started crying. I sprang out of my chair and ran to Cal. I reached him just as he got ready to punch Ty. I grabbed his fist and dragged him away towards his desk.

"Calm the fuck down, Caleb." I whispered, using his first name. Shit, one of these days his tempers gonna get him in trouble, I thought wearily. "I'm sure Nic's fine."

As soon as the sentence left my lips, Nic walked through the door. Her eyes held a tinge of red, and I could instantly tell that she had been crying. Shit, Ty had been telling the truth. I looked over to see how Cal was taking this. His cheeks were a vibrant shade of red, and his lips were pressed into a thin line.

As she approached, she looked really awkward. I looked around to find what was making her so uncomfortable, and easily found the source. Ty was boring holes through Nic's back, as he watched her.

"Hey guys." She said as she gracefully slid into the seat in between Heath and Cal. She turned around so that she was facing all three of us, instead of just two.

"You ok Nicky?" I asked, holding back a flinch at the worry in my voice.

"What, no hello" Nicky said in a light tone. I shot her a dark look. "I'm fine." I said reassuringly.

"You know 'fine' isn't actually and emotion?" Cal said from my right side. "Now tell us how you're really feeling."

"I'm seriously ok, you guys. Nothing to worry about." She tried to say reassuringly, but I saw the flash of grief in her eyes. I wouldn't of seen it if I hadn't been looking out for it. My assessment of Nicky's emotions were cut short by the class bell ringing.

"Ok, class listen up." Ms. H said, clapping her hands together to get our attention. Gradually the class quieted down as she started rambling about something. I tore a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote:

Cal, we have to find out what they talked about

I crumpled up the paper and threw it at the back of Cal's head. He glared back at me, looking around for what I hit him with. He un -crumpled the note and took a few seconds to read through it. He got a pencil from his bag, and scribbled something on it, before chucking it back at me.

Unlike him I was prepared for it and gracefully plucked it out of the air. I shot him a smirk only to have him stick his tongue out at me. I opened up the paper and briefly read the contents.

I know, but how?

I thought about Cal's question. We could corner him, or just ask Nicky or... As I went through different scenarios in my head, became very aware of Nicky staring at me strangely. I pulled myself from my thoughts long enough to realize that I had been staring at her for at least 5 minutes. I averted my gaze and looked down at the paper. I quickly scrawled a message and threw it back to Cal, a plan already forming in my mind.

He caught it with the skill of a baseball player and slowly unfolded the paper. He glanced back at me after he had read it, a 'what the fuck' face clearly painted across his face.

*~*~* Caleb's P.O.V. *~*~*

I caught the note and unfolded it, slowly. As I read the message, I could feel shock cover my face. I read it again, then again, just to make sure I hadn't miss read. He had written:

IDK, BUT WE HAVE TO FIND OUT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thx for reading!!

ok, i know this chap is crap, u don't need to tell me

anyways, the choices for NATALIE are = EMMA STONE, ALYSON HANNIGAN, LINDSAY LOHAN & MICHELLE TRATCHENBERG

choices for JANEY are= CASSIE SCERBO, JENNY MCCARTHY & RACHEL MCADAMS

choices for TESS are = SELENA GOMEZ & EMMA ROBERTS

anyways, so i'll try to post agian in the next 2-3 days, but if i get 300 votes i'll post sooner

so 300 votes = faster upload

= ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 10 9
Enemies to Lovers
4.1K 50 94
Growing up , learning from your mistake , trying to find out why your having weird feelings for a friend and dealing with complicated things life thr...
38.9K 238 27
One boy with a problem, Two girls with a secret, and a drama-filled tour. You call that a disaster, while Justin calls it life. When Justin is gettin...
3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...