No Man's Land [Completed]

By Wondering_around

Midoriya doesn't want to spend a Saturday night alone in his home... He wants to do something. In the night... More

No Man's Land
My place?
is this only a one night stand?
I just want you
NOTES
Izuku needs help!
Panic room
The beating of my heart
Into the labyrinth
The deal is rotten
Out of my mind
Blood in the water
Are You Satisfied?
Take a sip, take a pill
Notes
I found love
NEW STORY
Come out and play
Happy New year
East Of Eden
Let It Burn
Gotta Be A Reason
16 shots
Broken Crown
You don't know what love is - Chapter 26
Almost Blue - Chapter 27
NEW AU - NOT A CHAPTER
Rien Ne Va Plus - Chapter 28
Q&A
Chapter 29 - Kill Me
some drawings I did and Thanks
News!!
No Man's Land 2 is out!
NEW STORY OUT
I wrote some poetry.
New Tododeku Story

Never get used to people

12.1K 275 444
By Wondering_around

Shoto and Izuku were in front of the doctor who assisted izuku in these past days.
Izuku was placed on a wheelchair with some grasp behind it to help people move it.
Shoto glanced at him and saw how izuku was clenching his fists and how down he looked while he was listening to what the doctor was saying.

Physiotherapy was indeed needed, he would have a session per day in order to stimulate the muscles.
The results were not clear but the doctor suspected some psychological trauma behind this.
"And you should know better then me how the mind could overpower the body" the doctor said to izuku which smiled sarcastically.

" I do know"
The doctor nodded.

"Starting from tomorrow morning you will be required to attend a session per day for almost a month. Do you have someone to take care of you? And take you here?"

Izuku looked over at Shoto not wanting to be a burden but still needing his help.
Shoto took his hand and gave a gentle squeeze.

"I can" he said to the doctor.

"I see, well then please put your sign under his and you are free to go"

Shoto nodded, took the pen handled to him and signed right under Izuku's one.
The doctor shook hand with both of them and proceed to exit the room.

"Mr Izuku, i'm doing my best to put you back on your feet. We are all doing our best. But you have to try too. A psychologist will come to you house every afternoon. You have precedents you already know about, I have read your clinic history"

Shoto looked over at Izuku not knowing what kind of precedents he could have but izuku would not meet his eyes.

"I know"
Izuku whispered more to himself.

"Well then, see you tomorrow. Mr Todoroki, Mr Shoto" and went out.

Izuku was left alone with Todoroki, he turned his wheelchair toward the exit but Todoroki stopped him.

"What did he meant to say with precedents?"

Izuku looked at his own hands

"Attempted suicide. So pitiful for a psychologist"

Izuku's words were hard to hear and he expected Shoto to pity him or even go away. But Shoto didn't, he took his hands and put his head over his chest. Izuku could hear Shoto's beating heart.

"You are so brave" he whispered to him and these were the least expected words for izuku as he has always heard such words as I'm sorry or you should have not done it.

Izuku could feel his cheeks wet but these cries were not his own. He looked up and saw some tears falling from Shoto's eyes.
Izuku wiped them away with his hands and wanted to hug him trying to stand up but he failed since he couldn't feel his legs.

"I hate! I fucking hate all of this! I hate my fucking life!"
Izuku shouted trembling while falling back on the wheelchair.

"I fucking hate this thing" he said giving a punch to the wheelchair but instantly regretting it for the pain he was now feeling.
He hugged himself lurching forward.
He was looking at his feet.
Shoto was there looking at him, he never heard him shouting like this. How much of a burden was over izuku shoulder. He would never know.

"Izuku..." Shoto muttered trying to touch his shoulder.

"I can't fucking stand all of this. I can't fucking feel anything. My legs won't even flinch a bit. I have to walk on this wheelchair. Walk! As if!
And my mother will fucking be my mother when she will know about you. I can't do this."
He looked up at him
"Shoto I can't do this!" His eyes were wide open and they were stained with tears.

There was a loud sound of doing against skin echoing in the room.
A solid slap was given to izuku's face.
He stood there still processing what happened.

Shoto's breath was ragged, he couldn't talk properly.

"DON'T EVER"
He shouted trying to breath in and out.
"SAY ANY OF THAT SHIT AGAIN." He said and hugged izuku tight oh so tight almost feeling like he would break him.

"I'm here" he whispered to his ear.

Izuku, which seemed to be calmed down, started to breath again. And hugged him tightly, holding for dear life.

"We have to go now, would you mind if I take you to my place instead? My father is not at home and won't be for a week or so. That asshole got some shitty errands"

Izuku let Shoto go and nodded.
"That's ok" he said wiping his tears away.
"I will need some spare change tho. I have to contact where I work and my mother too..."
He whispered the last part.

Shoto smiled, a little smile of his.
"We will go to your house first. We get some spare change."

Izuku nodded again.
Now Shoto was pushing Izuku's wheelchair down the corridor and into the elevator. The got out and went to the parking lot. It was empty just for a few cars in the opposite part.

"Now..." Shoto mumbled setting the wheelchair near his car.

"I'm gonna lift you up. Is that ok?" Shoto said letting his arms slip under Izuku's.

Izuku looked down ashamed.

"Izu, you need to help me though. Can you lift yourself with your hands?"

Izuku did as he was told and lifted himself up a little bit. Shoto was now able to lift him completely and adjusted him on the passenger seat.
He the door and put the wheelchair in the boot and sit down in the driver seat.

Shoto looked over at Izuku and he saw him crying. He left the wheel, didn't even turn on the car and put his arm over his shoulder.

"Hey"
He murmured ruffling his hair.

Izuku sniffed and wiped his tears away.
"I'm such a burden. I should cure people not be like this" he said gesturing towards his legs.

Shoto cupped his face with the other hand and made him face him.
"Can I kiss you?" Shoto asked leaning towards him.
Izuku didn't answer, instead he leaned forward and closed the gap between the two.

Shoto grabbed his hair and pulled him forward, deepening the kiss he could feel the stitches over Izuku's lower lip.
Izuku moaned into his sending shivers down his troath.

"We will get out of this" Shoto said leaning back a little.
Izuku looked at him straight to his eyes then to his lips again.
Shoto noticed this and pulled him toward the drives seat.
They kissed again, lightly at first like they were unsure of what to do but then more passionately.
Izuku was sustaining himself up with his hands and Shoto let his own wander into his hair.
He loved the feeling of his lips against his own. Izuku was so addictive to him.

"You are so addictive" Shoto said between little moans and heavy breaths.
He bited Izuku's lower lip tugging at it gently.
Izuku moaned again suddenly feeling how his pants were a little too tight down there.

Shoto was driven crazy by Izuku's sounds and kissed him again letting his hand down Izuku's neck opening the botton down he was wearing revailing more of that pale skin.

Izuku leaned back into the passenger seat buy tugged Shoto back with him, still kissing him.
Shoto understood and followed him suit.
He let go of the safe belt and cradled towards him.

"We are in my car, in a parking lot" he half moaned while straddling Izuku.
Shoto was on top of him with Izuku's legs between his own.
The space was little but that would do.

"I know" izuku answered right in front of his lips while addressing Shoto of his shirt.

"We could get caught" Shoto replied completely opening izuku' s botton down shirt and letting his hands roam the beautiful guy under him.

"That excites me more" he said letting Shoto feel his erection tugging him down.

"God" he muttered kissing his neck.
Izuku moved his head leaving more space.
Shoto removed izukus belt and opened the zip revealing his member.
He pumped at it with his hand while with the other he was keeping himself up on the passenger seat.

Izuku threw his head behind feeling the pleasure rushing through him.

Shoto grinded down feeling the friction between Izuku's member and his clothed one.

Izuku stand up a little more and kissed his neck and trailed down as much as he could.
He went up again and capture his lips moaning into it.

"Fa... faster" he moaned.
Shoto nodded and moved his hand up and down faster. Grinding on him harder izuku came soon after.

He was now a panting mess, with his green hair sprawled over his face and
Cum over his chest.
Shoto was still panting unable to cum just yet.
His eyes were half closed and he passed a hand through his hair.
He licked the semen over the other hand looking straight into Izuku's eyes.

Izuku blushed still breathing irregularly.

"You..." he started panting a little "You didn't came" he said noticing the bulge that was present in Shoto's pants.

Shoto nodded and let his head fall over Izuku's left shoulder.
He started palming himself while whispering Izuku's nickname. He was trembling.

He panted over Izuku's shoulder wich was really sensual for izuku himself.

"I'm watching you"
Izuku answered knowing how much this could turn him on.

"Ah... Izu..." he moaned and with the last touch he came. The friction of the boxer bring unbearable.

He panted a little more but soon regained composure.
He turned his head facing Izuku's eyes and kiss his jawline.
"We made a mess"
He stated laughing and hugging Izuku's head.
Izuku nodded and turned his head kissing him tenderly on the lips.

"I know"

"You are perfect" Shoto replied to him and it was like a lullaby for izuku. It made him calm and at peace.
Shoto wiped away some tears that feel from his eyes.

Shoto got up and seated on the drivers seat. He put on his shirt again. Izuku dressed himself too even if his chest was covered with some semen.

"My place, we take a shower and then to your place we go"

Izuku nodded and relaxed into the seat.
While Shoto was changing the marches of the car izuku placed his hand over his, intertwining their fingers.
Shoto kissed him one last time and started the car.
Destination: his place.

The car ride was quite. Almost too quiet except for the sound of the streets.

Shoto sometimes glanced at Izuku who would smile in return squeezing their intertwined fingers.

Shoto looked back at the street and went on driving. His house was a little bit far away, it would take another twenty minute for them to arrive.

"Izuku, you all right?"

Izuku looked at him
"Could be better" he half whispered.
They came to a red light and stopped the car. Shoto caressed his cheek and gave a light peck to his lips.

"We will make through this"
"Shoto, don't you have work? Or even a life of your own? I'm just a burden. I came into your life two weeks ago and I have been trashing it"

Shoto glanced back at him and then at the green light. He started the car again.

"You want to know how my life was before you? I work part time during the afternoon but now I want to take a break and stay with you.
Do you want to know why i never talk about my father?"

Izuku didn't know what to answer feeling some anger from him.

"I hated my life. I still hate my father: he beat my mother and then me. If I have this scar"
He says pointing to his face
"Is thanks to him"

"I'm sorry. I should have not asked"

"You made my life a little bit better"

"I'm glad"

Neither of them answered. The silence regained once again his power.
Time passed by and they reached Shoto's home: Shoto parked and took out Izuku's wheelchair.
He went near his car door and opened it. Izuku didn't look at him but extended his arms for Shoto to wrap around him.

Shoto picked him up and positioned izuku on the wheelchair.
He closed the door and turn off the car. He pushed izuku into his house with some difficulties due to the stair in front of it.

"Here we are izuku. Welcome to my house"

Izuku looked around: it was a huge house. Beautiful.

Shoto kneeled down eye level with izuku.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude before. I just hate my family"

Izuku nodded and let his hand run through Shoto's hair.

"I'm sorry too. I'm a little childish sometimes" he kissed Shoto on the forehead.

Shoto chuckled
"You are one of the strongest person I have ever known"
Shoto got up and pushed him toward the sofa.

"I'm tired" he said yawning.
Looking at him closer izuku noted the bags under his eyes and the look of tiredness he had.

"Have you slept these days?" Izuku asked
"Not at all, only three or two hours per day"

Izuku exhaled
"Could you help me sit on the sofa? I want to have you near me"

Shoto nodded and helped him seat on the sofa. Now Shoto's head was laying on Izuku's shoulder.

"You should sleep, now that I'm here" izuku said caressing his cheek.

"I know... but I don't want to. Not right now. You have to call your mother tell her where you are"

Izuku nodded he was right indeed.

"I will call her but then you will sleep"
Shoto nodded.
Izuku took out his phone and put the call on speaker.

"My baby! Where are you??"

"Mom I'm at Shoto's house."

"Where is it? I'm gonna pick you up"

"N... no mom. It's all right. I will stay with him"
He squeezed Shoto's hand.
"Son but he is just a friend. Won't you disturb him? I want to be with you and help you"

"Mom... I have to tell you something. Could you come over?"
The mother nodded and izuku sent her the address.

He waited there with Shoto. He was trembling. He has to do this if he wanted to stay with him.

AUTHOR HERE

yo. I'm having so much fun writing this but I would like a Beta reader. Like I write the chapter and this person reads it and tells me if there are any mistakes! That would be so cool! Anyone is up to it? :) I would also like to have some ideas to keep this story going!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 447 15
"I took his chin in my hands and examined his soft lips. To think that just a moment ago I was flustered at the mere sight of him; it seemed far away...
125K 3.7K 34
[COMPLETED] {REWRITE IS OUT-incomplete} Katsuki always thought vampires were real, but he never really thought that they'd ever take a liking to him...
98.6K 2K 26
This is a story of where Todoroki and Izuku are dating for 2 months but as he is going home he get Todoroki his favorite food (aka cold soba) and he...
189K 8K 34
A couple months into the second school year Izuku Midoriya goes into UA high. There he meets a new friend named Shoto Todoroki. He deeply contrasts t...