Sexting | Ethan Dolan

De graysonugh

in which ethan texts the wrong number which cause a chaotic mess highest rankings: #8 in ethandolan #1 in eth... Mais

(WARNING)
(PLAYLIST)
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(39)
(40)
(EPILOGUE)
quick psa

(38)

1.2K 35 57
De graysonugh

'Grayson'

hey, have you seen ethan?

and are you at ur dad's again??

no i haven't see him

and yeah

what's wrong?

he hasn't been home at all

paisley

where could he be??

i don't know

i recently got a lot of texts of someone talking about ethans big 'secret'

maybe you could help out?

what

no omfg

paisley

send me the number

(101)-382-990

holy fuck nono no

paisley

get out of your house

now

NOW!

gray?

are you okay?

what is this?

i'm on your street

come out NOW!!!

gray ur scaring me

shit

what

hide

hide

hide

gray, i'm in the bathroom where the fuck am i supposed to hide?!

and why?!!

she's there

i'll talk to her. holy

stay where you are

whatever happens

you aren't home and haven't witnessed anything

you were with piper and your dad

at dinner

or something

grayson?

grayson

don't leave me alone

gray!

fuck

who just banged down my door??!!

grayson!!

...

gray?
Delivered

\\\

ETHAN

Letting Paisley leave was probably the best and worst choice ever. I will protect the people I love and leave. For maybe the best.

I had run away before, I would do it again and again. I hadn't ever stopped running from my problems until i realized that i should confront them instead.

So, before I leave for forever, however long that may be, i need to do something. I walk to the bathroom, pull out my favorite blades and smile tightly.

I squeeze my palm shut, feeling the blades cut into my skin. I wince and enjoy the blood trickling down my fingers. I sigh softly and walk back down stairs, leaving the house with the door open behind me.

I stare into the black sky, my smile widening. I walk towards the last house on my street. My ex lives here, what a coincidence.

I remember going to this place every day after school, learning more than just chemistry and maths with her. Funny.

I walk up the steps. Pressing the bell. Waiting in silence. Rapid steps. Door opens. I open my hand in front of her face. She almost screams.

"Eth.", she whimpers as she drags me into her arms. I feel my smile fade, tears trickling down my cheeks like black tar. I wrap my hands around her, blood on her shirt.

She sobs, I copy her.

She pulls away, grabs my face, looks at me in concern. "Why'd you do this again?!", she wails. I shrug. She gives me a painful expression as a baby cries from inside.

I wince, my heart cracking. I knew exactly who that was. I knew her so well, she was just like me. "Oh, fuck.", Delaney curses and drags me inside of her house.

She runs to the living room, and I follow her like a blind zombie, stumbling as i go along. Then I see her, a baby in her arms, cradled like a treasure in a chest.

I blink.

"Look who's come back, Josie!", Delaney whispers with a sad undertone. I can see her matte cheeks, and I feel so much pain.

I bend forwards towards the baby, waving my not bloody hand lightly. My head seems gone, I don't have a face or feeling as I fake a smile.

"Hey there, Josie.", I greet her.

I don't know how to feel about this. How can I feel? How do I feel? What is a feeling?

Delaney smiles lightly as she hands me Josie. I hesitate. I look back down at my bloody hand. It brings back memories from when I was a boy.

Being 17 wasn't all that fun.

I remember being made fun of by everyone, literally, everyone. Grayson wasn't even by my side through this. He had been in England for 4 months as an exchange student.

And I was too scared to tell him what was going on in my life.

And so I became a sad story, another psycho kid, and started slitting my thighs till I could've cut them off completely.

And there was Delaney.

She was my substitute. And she brought me under her wing. She tutored me, psychologically helped me in a way I couldn't believe.

And when Grayson returned, I turned back into 'popular' Ethan. Like sad, depressed Ethan never existed.

And I left Delaney. She was no longer a substitute at our school. She had been offered a better place, or so she said.

Only, that I had loved her.

I loved her, she was my first love.

And if I think about it, I still do. I still do, and that fucks me up.

"Why did you do it Ethan?", she sits me down on the couches I remember so dearly. I used to get counseled here, used to have sex with her.

And so I sit, Josie in my hands as I stare into familiar eyes. They remind me of Grayson. My poor twin. He doesn't know about Josie, only about Delaney.

I had to tell him. I couldn't bring it over my heart to not tell him that I had fallen in love with someone who was far too old for me.

And so I tell Delaney everything, from the first text to the last shove of my Paisley and Piper episode. But too late had I realized that I should've just shut up.

"I'm going to kill her.", she snaps.

I remember her anger issues. It's why I loved her. Because we were two broken people.

Her husband had left her for a prostitute.

She would scream and shatter windows, plates, anything that would break with bare hands. She would slap me in rage.

The anger would take over her body completely.

She felt too much, I felt too little.

"Lany.", I mutter although I know there's nothing that will stop her from beating Paisley down until she's dead.

So I let her run. I let her go.

I stare at poor little Josie. She was going to be raised into the same problems we had. She was born with these flaws.

I put her down, kissing her forehead. I see the blades on the coffee table, strewn about like playing cards on a poker table.

I whimper. I grab them all and look back at little Josie. I need to bring her somewhere safe first. I need to save her from this place.

After all, she is my daughter.

And she's the only perfect thing that remains in this god damn town.

\\\

a/n;
this chapter is SO fucKinG cOnFUsinG

also this new font will be the death of me

(WATCH MY YT VID HEHEHEH I MADE CONSPIRACY THEORIES)

okay bye lol

vote.

comment.

share.

xx,cece

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

989K 15.6K 48
What happens when a girl meets Emma Chamberlain in a grocery store? RANKINGS: #1 - dolantwins #1 - graysondolan #1 - ethandolan #1 - jamescharles #1...
7.1K 312 44
love and hate. "I can't tell the difference, they're both equally as bad" ETHAN DOLAN (completed) Highest Rankings: #1 i...
170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
170K 2.1K 44
❊ imagines about the dolan twins ➪ sad, happy, smut. ➪ three words to sum up this book about two boys i happen to adore. ➪ lowercase intended. ➪ al...