I love You More and More Ever...

By GleeForever213

This is the second book in the New Girl series. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or any songs or characters, I on... More

Cleaning Pools and Sunburn
Wal-Mart and Water Balloons
Hyper
Trip to SC!
Family Reunion Part 2
Meeting Brenda's SC Friends
Bored and Babysitting
Back to School!
Hit and Run
Hospital
Recovery and Meeting
Leaving the Hospital
Who Is Who?
Sectionals
Win or Lose?
Breakup?
It's Not True
Authors Note
Pajamas and Spongebob SquarePants
Christmas Again!...Already?
Regionals
Another Author's Note!
Sick
Birthdays!
Family Photos!
Nationals
Free Time!
Last Day Together
Sequel Info!

Family Reunion

840 24 6
By GleeForever213

Brenda's POV

The next morning, mama woke us up by laying in between us.

"Mama!" I groaned, turning around to face her. Sam's ass was still asleep.

"What? Y'all need to get up and get ready. It's already 11 and the reunion at the church starts at four. We have to be there by 3:30." Mama said sitting up. I groaned into my pillow.

"Fine. I'll get Sam up." She nodded and left the room. I leaned back on the pillows and looked at Sam. He was on his left side facing me. He had one arm under his head along with the pillow and the other one was clutching the blanket which was draped over his body. I smiled. I got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I really need to pluck my eyebrows. I went back into the room and got my makeup bag and got my tweezers. After I did my eyebrows, I went back into the room and saw that Sam still hadn't moved. I heard him snore as I got my dress. It was my new purple one. I got one of my new strapless black bras and underwear and took it in the bathroom with me. I took a shower and shaved my underarms and my legs. After I washed my hair, I turned the water off and squeezed my hair to get some of the water out. I flipped my hair over and wrapped a towel around it, I got out and dried off. I put my underwear and bra on first then I put the dress on. It showed a little bit of cleavage, even though my breasts are terribly big. I know, most girls want big boobs but I don't. I made sure I had it on right and I took my hair out of the towel and brushed it. My hair was naturally curly which is why it's long, if it was short, I'd have an Afro. I really do need a hair cut though. My hair is as thick as a horse's tail, that's what mama tells me. I took my hair dryer out but before I started drying my hair, there was a knock on the bathroom door. I unlocked it and saw that Sam was finally up.

"Good mornin' Darlin! Can I pee?" He asked. I laughed.

"Good mornin' to you too, babe. Yes, you can pee. And while you're in there, take a shower. Keep the door unlocked so I can come in there to dry my hair after you're in the shower." He nodded and ran into the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard the toilet flush, then the water turned on.

"You can come in now!" I heard him yell through the door. I opened the door and picked up my hair dryer. This was beginning to be our morning routine. I dry my hair while he showers. I dried it and the brushed it. I plugged my straightener in and turned it on. As I waited on it to heat up, I got my makeup out of my bag. I got my eyeliner, mascara, foundation, eye shadow and my eyebrow pencil. Sam started humming a song then started singing.

Got my toes in the water,ass in the sand

Not a worry in the world,a cold beer in my hand

Life is good today,life is good today.

"Really, Sam?" I asked laughing.

"Yep! Something 'bout a plane and I don't know the rest!" He sang. I laughed. "My favorite part of the song is 'Audios en vaya con dios.'" I giggled again.

"Mine too." I started humming one of my original songs.

Here's the thing we started out friends

It was cool but it was all pretend

Yeah yeah

Since you been gone

"Is that one of you're songs?" Sam asked. He cut the water off and stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. I nodded. "Who is it about?"

"Jordan. I wrote it after we broke up." I said. He nodded.

"Cool. It sounds good."

"Thanks."

"No problem." He went into the room and I shut the door so he could have some privacy. I did my hair and pinned my bangs back. I did my makeup and then left the bathroom. Sam had on his khaki shorts and he was in the middle of buttoning his shirt up. It was the one that matches his eyes. I smiled. I love that shirt. He was having some trouble with the last two buttons so I went over to him and buttoned them for him. He smiled at me. I looked at his teeth, which were painfully bright.

"You have some white teeth, you know that right?" I asked.

"Yep, have to keep my teeth clean and looking good so I don't end up looking like Teresa." Teresa is my aunt. Well, she's not my actual aunt since her and my uncle Tony got divorced a long time ago. They have two sons, T.J. and Eric, the ones who are in jail. I laughed, knowing how he felt. That woman has disgusting teeth. I shuddered just thinking about it.

"Good choice." I said. Mama walked in and asked.

"Are you two ready yet? Everyone else is."

"Yeah, just let me put my shoes on and get my phone and I'll be ready to go. Y'all go on ahead, Sam and I will drive his truck." She nodded and left. I got my shoes and phone and we left. I had my black flat sandals. It's a good thing Melody painted my finger nails and toenails Saturday. My toes were bright orange and my finger nails were a hot pink with a heart in the corner. Sam helped me get into the truck with out my dress flying up and letting everyone that was outside see my underwear. I thanked him as he got in the drivers seat. I told him how to get to the church and we got there 15 minutes later. The whole family was out standing in front of the dinning hall at the church, talking to mama.

Third Person's POV

"Is that Pearl?" Florence asked Donna. She looked at the truck and nodded.

"Yes ma'am. You won't think it's her though, I promise you that." Sam got out of the truck after putting it in park and put his keys in his pocket. He went over to the passenger side and opened the door for Brenda. He helped her out of the truck and shut the car door.

"You ready to meet them Sam?" Brenda asked, as she and Sam started walking slowly to the group of people, who were now quiet and watching them.

"Um, yeah, I guess. There is no turning back now." He said. As they got closer, the couple heard multiple voices asking,

"Is that Pearl?"

"She is so grown up!"

"Who is that boy with her?"

"She has gotten so tall, hasn't she?"

"Look at how tall the boy is!" Brenda and Sam finally reached the group and was immediately attacked in hugs and kisses. As she was getting passed around, Sam stood with his parents, watching. Once Brenda found her way back to Sam, she introduced him.

"Everyone, this is my boyfriend Sam. Sam, this is my great Aunt Florence, my great Aunt Pete, my great Aunt Carolyn, my great Uncle Ronnie, my great Uncle Micky, my great Uncle Robert, my great Uncle Jennings, my great Uncle Chubby, my great Aunt Shelly, my cousins Mike, Lisa, Amanda, Katie, Trina, Eden, Elijah, Casey,  Austin, Brandon, Kellie, Dana, Kayla, Jack, Kevin, Mark, Beth, David, Jewel, Joseph, Tony, Robyn, Cory, Valerie, Angie, Jackie, Raven, Debbie, Mallory and Emily." Brenda said looking at Sam. He looked at her like, 'Seriously?'. She laughed and stood on her toes to kiss his cheek.

"Hi, y'all. It's nice to meet all of you." He said. They all smiled at him. Once everyone was in the dinning hall, Florence stood up.

"Today, we would like to welcome a new family member! Sam Evans!" Everyone clapped. "Come on son, come up here with me." Sam looked at Brenda. She nodded. He stood up and walked in front of everybody. She put her hand on his shoulder and led him to a chair at the front. He sat down in confused. Brenda just smiled at him.

"Now, who would like to volunteer?" A few people raised their hands and Florence picked Brandon. He sat in the chair beside Sam.

"Today, we are having a contest for who can blow up the most balloons in ten minutes." Sam let out of breath, that wasn't so hard. They each got a bag of balloons and when Florence said go, they started blowing them up. By the time Sam had ten, Brandon had five. In ten minutes, Sam had fifty balloons blown up and tied and Brandon had 15 blown up and tied. Everyone clapped when Florence said that Sam was the winner. He blushed and went back to Brenda.

"The next and last contest before we eat is a singing contest. Between two girls. Who wants to sing?" Florence said loudly. Eden was the only one who wanted to sing. Eden went to the front with her grandma.

"Anyone else?"

"Go on up B!" Sam whispered in Brenda's ear. She blushed and raised her hand timidly. Florence gasped and jumped up and down clapping. Brenda stood beside Eden, who was glaring at Brenda out of the corner of her eyes.

"Great! It doesn't matter what song as long as there are no cuss words, no rapping and no nastiness." Brenda mentally rolled her eyes. "Eden,which ones are you going to do?"

"I'll do...Jesus Take The Wheel."

"Good choice. Pearl?" Brenda though for a second. She grinned.

"Any Man of Mine." She said confidently. Eden went first, and she messed up on all of the high notes. Before Brenda went though, Florence said,

"Are you sure you want to sing Pearl? Eden did beautiful with the song." Brenda looked down at Florence and said,

"I'm singing, and I change my song. I'm singing Listen by Beyonce."

Listen to the song here in my heart

A melody I start,but can't complete

Listen to the sound from deep within

It's only beginning to fins release

Oh,the time has come for my dreams to be heard

The will not be pushed aside and turned

Into your own,all 'cause you won't 

Listen

Listen,I'm alone at a crossroads

I'm not at home in my own home

And I've tried and tried to say what's on my mind

You should have known

Oh,now I'm done believing you

You don't know what I'm feeling

I'm more than what you made of me

I followed the voice you gave to me

But now I've gotta find my own

I don't know where I belong

But I'll be moving on if you don't,if you won't

Listen to the song here in my heart

A melody I start but I will complete

Oh,now I'm done believing you

You don't know what I'm feeling

I'm more than what you made of me

I followed the voice you think you gave to me

But now I've gotta find my own

My own.

Brenda hit each and every note perfectly, better than 'Little Miss Perfect' Eden did. Brenda of course won, even though Eden was mad. Brenda flipped her hair over her shoulder and went back to Sam, her arms folded across her chest, with a smug look on her face. He was laughing.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" She asked smiling at him.

"A lot." He smiled back at her. Meanwhile, Donna, Ronnie, Carolyn and Pete were talking about the couple.

"So how long have they been together?" Carolyn asked.

"It's June now and they got together in October so a little over eight months. Almost a year." Donna answered.

"Don, is she happy with him?" Ronnie asked.

"Very. Look at them now." They turned to look at Brenda and Sam. The two were looking into each others eyes, smiling. They held hands under the table." Sam is a gentleman. You saw how he helped her get out of his truck. He is good with kids. He has two sisters and a brother. They met on the first day of school and she joined Glee club the second day of school. Glee is a club where kids can go to sing and dance freely, with no judgement. Anyway, they have a lot of very talented friends and Sam has a great sense of humor. He can do impressions, he makes jokes all the time, he is almost always smiling, he never argues with his parents, he does what they ask, he is very respectful, and he has an amazing voice." Donna bragged. The older people just smiled at the couple.

"He has big lips. Are they his real lips?" Pete asked. Donna nodded.

"Yes Ma'am. He was born with 'em. His little sister Sandra, we call her Sandy, looks just like him. The green eyes, the big lips, everything." They nodded.

"So, what do you think about my family?" Brenda asked, taking a bite of food.

"I like them, most of them anyway. I don't really like the way Eden was looking at you or the way your Aunt Florence asked you if you wanted to sing."

"Yeah Eden is 'Little Miss Perfect' in her eyes." Brenda answered, looking over at Eden, who was sitting in a chair pouting because she lost. "See, she's pouting because she lost for the first time ever." He laughed.

"You do know that I'm not gonna remember their names right?" She laughed.

"Yeah, I don't even remember half the time. I was just lucky this time." She said smiling at him again. Mary walked over with a crying Sandy.

"Come here." Sam said and held his hands out. Mary gave Sandy to him and she calmed down.

"Here, I think she's hungry." Mary gave Sam an already made bottle and walked off, back to Dwight who was talking to some of Brenda's older cousins. Sam held Sandy in the crook of his arm and gave her the bottle, which, she gladly started sucking on. Sam cooed at her as Amanda asked Brenda a question.

"Is that his baby?" She asked. Her eyes widened. "Did you and him have a baby together?" She nearly yelled. Sam looked at her, freaked out.

"No! Why would you ask me that? That's his baby sister!"

"Oh, thank god. I just hope you don't have kids until after you're married, or have sex until then for that matter." Amanda said. Brenda looked at her.

"Alright look, I haven't had sex, neither has he. You don't need to be telling us what we should and shouldn't do. We both know that we're going to wait until marriage so, goodbye." Brenda got up, Sam following her and walked over to Donna. The two sat with her.

"Are you two having fun?" Donna asked.

"We were, until Amanda started trying to tell us what we should and shouldn't do." Brenda grumbled, glaring at Amanda who was looking at the two. She flipped her hair over her shoulder again and looked at Sam. He put the bottle on the table since Sandy drank all of the milk and was starting to squirm. He put a towel over his shoulder and then put her on his shoulder. He started patting her back until she burped. She let out a big burp and he put her back in his arms the normal way, after cleaning her face. Instead of going to sleep like she usually does, she just stared at Sam.

"What? What are you looking at?" He asked her in a baby voice. She smiled a toothless smile. She started gurgling and making baby noises.

"Ooh, bah! Gah, gee buh." She exclaimed, waving her little hands.

"I know, it's hard isn't it?" Sam asked her. Brenda guessed that he was having a conversation with her. She smiled at Sam.

"Bah! Eh, shu, tuh! fuha goo! Suh buh, bah!" Sam looked at Brenda laughing.

"I know, tell Sammy about it!" Sam cooed. She started babbling again, Sam laughing and agreeing with her the whole time.

"Sah! Suh, Seh! Buh! Gah! Aha chu! Cha cha!"

"I know right? Brenda looks beautiful today, doesn't she?" Brenda smiled at him.

"Yah Buh be fu!"

"It sounded like she said yea." Sam laughed.

"It did! She's three months old and already making sounds like that. Babies are usually like a year or almost a year old before they do that." Donna said.

TIME SKIP

Brenda's POV

We left the church about an hour ago and Sam and I were driving around. Well, I was driving and Sam was looking out the window. I drove to Darlington, where I used to live and go to school.

"This is St. Johns Elementary. I started school when I was 4, in 4K and I went to the same school until 5th grade. So, seven years at this school." He looked at me weird. "What?" He shrugged. Then I drove to the middle school I used to go to.

"I went there for three years. There's a main building and four more connected to it. One building is the sixth grade building, the second building is the 7th grade building, the next one is for 8th grade. And the last building has the cafeteria, the Gym, the band room, and chorus room."

"Cool."

"I hated middle school. If you even touched the wall, you'd get detention. If you didn't walk in a straight line, you'd get detention. If you walked on the left side of the hall, you'd get detention. If you had to use the bathroom in the same class everyday, you'd get suspended. I took my own lunch to school because the food was disgusting. I don't even think half of the 'food' was actual food."

"Wow, I would hate that school then." I nodded. We drove by the corn field and the court house. It was getting late so we decided to go back to the hotel for the night, and that I would just show him everything else tomorrow or the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 748 63
This is the third book in 'The New Girl' series! Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or the songs used, I only own my OC's and the plot.
39.9K 636 19
This is a story about two new girls at McKinley, Rachel and Marley, two new guys at McKinley, Jake and Ryder and a guy who's always been at McKinley...
10.8K 323 36
This is the fifth book in The New Girl series, and, like in the title, Brenda goes on tour with Sam, Chord, and many more!
67.3K 1.3K 109
Quinn and Puck are secretly hooking up with no strings attached, but what happens when one of them starts wanting more? DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN GLEE...