I love You More and More Ever...

By GleeForever213

This is the second book in the New Girl series. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee or any songs or characters, I on... More

Cleaning Pools and Sunburn
Wal-Mart and Water Balloons
Hyper
Family Reunion
Family Reunion Part 2
Meeting Brenda's SC Friends
Bored and Babysitting
Back to School!
Hit and Run
Hospital
Recovery and Meeting
Leaving the Hospital
Who Is Who?
Sectionals
Win or Lose?
Breakup?
It's Not True
Authors Note
Pajamas and Spongebob SquarePants
Christmas Again!...Already?
Regionals
Another Author's Note!
Sick
Birthdays!
Family Photos!
Nationals
Free Time!
Last Day Together
Sequel Info!

Trip to SC!

918 28 1
By GleeForever213

Sam's POV

Sunday, June 14, 2015

3 PM   

"Family meeting! Be downstairs in five minutes!" Donna yelled. Brenda, Laura, Melody and I looked at each other. Brenda shrugged. We went downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting on everyone else. By the time everyone got downstairs, Donna was standing in front of us.

"Is something wrong mama?" Brenda asked. She was leaning on my chest with my arms around her.

"No, nothing's wrong. Pa and I wanted to know if, you were ready to go back to South Carolina?"

"Um, I don't know mama. What for?"

"The family reunion."

"Um, I guess so. I'd love to show Sam around out there, since he's never seen it." Brenda answered looking up at me. I nodded. "And see the family."

"Okay, well, we are leaving early tomorrow morning. All of us are going, you too Melody. Your family is going to be there."

"Awesome."

"Okay, everyone needs to start packing."

"Wait, what do we need?" Brenda asked.

"Um, bring a few bathing suits, 7 pair of pants/shorts, underwear, shirts, towels, flip flops and tennis shoes. Uh, pillows, blankets, food. We'll go to the store and buy some in a little while. Girls, bring at least two dresses and boys, bring some dressy shirts and pants. What ever you think you might need."

"Alright, do you know what we'll be doing when we get there? And how long are we staying?" Brenda asked.

"Well, the first day we are going to granny Bills old church to eat and visit with the family. Then,the whole family is going to the lake for a day. Then, we are just going to stay in a hotel for four days that is near the lake. Y'all can go fishing, swimming, boating and a few other things. All in all, we'll be there for a week."

"Oh, okay."

"Start packing!" Pa said enthusiastically. Brenda laughed and pulled me up. We went upstairs to our rooms. As I was in the middle of packing, Laura called my name.

"What, Shorty?" I called back. Her head popped out of her room and glared at me as I was walking towards her room.

"I need you to get something for me." She answered.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Can you get my hat off the top shelf in my closet?" She asked. I laughed.

"Yeah." I got her hat and handed it to her. "Here,"

"Thank ya, Sam!"

"You're welcome Shorty!" I went back in my room to finish packing.  

Brenda's POV

I got my purple suitcase, of course, and went to my closet.

"God I really need to go shopping." I said, because I can't find anything good to take.

"Why don't you call Kurt and ask him if he wants to go shopping with you." Melody suggested. I nodded. I got my phone out and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kurty. Are you busy?"

"Not at the moment, why?"

"Would you like to go shopping with me today? I need some new clothes."

"Of course! Blaine and I'll be there in 20 minutes!" He hung the phone up before I could answer.

"Um, okay?" I said putting my phone back in my pocket. I went on my dresser and opened the top drawer. I got 7 pair of panties, 5 bras and 3 pair of socks. Then I went to my closet and got my black tennis shoes, two pair of flip flops and a couple of tank tops. I put it all in my suit case and put two of my bathing suits in it. Since I was going to the mall, I decided to go help Sam pack. I went in his room to find him kneeling on the floor in front of his dresser. He had the bottom drawer pulled out and was going through it. I sat across from him and asked,

"What'cha looking for?" I asked.

"I'm trying to find two of my trunks, which I can't find." He said.

"Well, why don't you come with me, Kurt and Blaine to the mall? I need some new clothes and I might buy a few more dresses and another bathing suit." I said.He looked up and thought about it for a seconds.

"Okay, I'll come. I still have some of that money from Christmas. I'll probably buy me a few pairs of shorts and some shirts." Sam said. I smiled.

"Awesome." There was a knock on the door and I realized that it had been twenty minutes already. "You ready?" I asked Sam. He put his shoes on and nodded. We went downstairs and Sam opened the door as I went to the kitchen where the adults were.

"Mama, Sam and I are going to the mall with Kurt and Blaine."

"Alright, how long are you going to be gone?"

"Less than an hour."

"Oh, Okay. Y'all be careful."

"We will." I went outside and got in the back of Kurt's Black SUV with Sam. Kurt started the car and drove off. When we got to the mall, we split up again. Sam and Blaine went to Sears and Kurt and I went to Forever 21. We looked through the clothes and then Kurt squealed. I looked at him and he held up a white see through shirt and a purple tank top with white short shorts.

"I like that, how much is it?" I asked.He looked at the tag and said,

"25 dollars."

"I'm gonna get it." We shopped for a little while. By the time we were done, I had at least 8 different outfits, including shoes. Then,we met up with Sam who had two bags,while I had four.

"Y'all ready to go?" Sam asked. I looked at the other couple who nodded. Sam grabbed two of my bags for me and ran off so I couldn't take them from him. I giggled and followed him. When we got home mama was in the living room, dancing around while she cleaned. She looked at us and blushed.

"Hey mama. Nice dance." She blushed again.

"Brenda, go try on your new clothes and come show us!" Kurt exclaimed. He pushed me into the downstairs bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Really Kurt! You had to push me into the bathroom? Again!"I yelled. I put the outfit on the sink and took my clothes off. I put the on one of the outfits and picked up my phone and walked out of the bathroom. I strutted out holding my arms out. I put my hands on my hips and stood in front of them. Kurt was taking pictures of me. I started posing. Sam whistled and I laughed. After I tried on all of the outfits, Blaine and Kurt left and Sam and I finished packing. Later that night, as we were laying in his bed I asked,

"Are you nervous about meeting my family?" He twirled some of my hair in his fingers.

"Kind of. I mean, with the stories you've told me about them, I don't think they'll like me, or like that your boyfriend and his family is living with you." I scoffed.

"They'll love you. If not, then shit on them!" He laughed.

"I hope so."

"If I love you, then they should."

"I love you too." I smiled and snuggled into him. He ran his finger up and down my arm, starting from my shoulder to my elbow and back. I sighed. I am deeply, painfully in love with this boy.  

TIME SKIP

"Why do we have to get up so early?" Sam whined as he slowly walked down the stairs. It's 7 AM and he didn't go to sleep until 3 this morning, why, I don't know.

"So we can make sure we have everything, eat breakfast, shower, finish getting ready, get everything in the cars, make sure Melody has everything since she always forgets things, and leave by 10 O'Clock." I answered. He cussed under his breath. I smiled slightly and patted his back as we sat down to eat breakfast. Sam said I was nuts when he saw that I only got pancakes and bacon, whilst he got bacon, eggs, pancakes, grits, toast, and an apple, the only thing that's healthy on his plate.

"When we get back, I'm going to stop eating so much junk food and start excising again." He said, mouth full of bacon. I shook my head at him and ate my food. When everyone finished, we each took turns taking showers, and finished getting ready. Sam, mama and I were the first three that were finished. We were in the kitchen making sure we had some snacks and drinks for the road.  

"Okay, so whats the game plan?" Sam asked, leaning on his elbows. He was sitting at the island watching me and mama.

"Well, when everyone is done getting ready, we are going to get everything in the cars, and leave. I'm taking the suit cases in my car since it's bigger, Melody and Laura are riding with me, which will be interesting. Mary and Dwight are taking their car with the twins, you and Sam are taking Sam's truck and you're taking the blankets and pillows." Mama answered. "Dwight and Mary is taking everything else." Sam and I nodded. After everyone was ready, it's 10:30 and we had all of the stuff in the cars, we left. I was driving since Sam didn't know how to get to South Carolina.

"Ya know, the ride there is about ten hours and ten minutes." He looked at me.

"You gotta be kiddin' me!"

"Nope! Twelve hours and 40 minutes because of the traffic and about fifteen hours with the stopping at the rest stops and moving around out of the cars. And with the twins having to pee like every hour." He groaned and hit his head repeatedly on the seat. I just laughed. Three hours later, Sam was curled up in his seat, snoring. He was cuddled into my pillow. I smiled. He is so cute when he does that. I looked at the clock on the dash and it said 1:39 PM. Still have about twelve hours left. We'll get there around 1 AM. I started thinking about my family. My great Aunt Florence is...something. She always does funny and weird things at the family reunions. I haven't seen or talked to her in about three years, even though we moved when I was 16, my birthday isn't until September, and I haven't seen the rest of my family since my grandma's funeral, in 2011. I was really nervous about seeing them again. They'll probably say hi and they won't talk to me any more. I looked over at Sam who was smiling in his sleep. I wonder what he's dreaming about. I smiled and put my eyes back on the road.  

TIME SKIP

I drove until 6 O'Clock and we stopped at a restaurant and ate. Once everyone had stretched their legs, we hit the road again. This time, Sam drove while I slept. I dreamed about random stuff, like in the future. I was in a beautiful white dress walking down the isle toward Sam. Mr. Schue and mama were walking me down the isle. Then, I was on stage singing in front of thousands of people, Sam at the side of the stage holding a six month old baby. Then, the baby was about two years old and Sam and I were with everyone in Glee and I was very pregnant. I know I smiled in my sleep because Sam asked me about it when I woke up at 11:40. "Oh nothing. I just had a really good dream." I said smiling at him. We finally got to the hotel we were staying at around 1:30 AM. Everyone was tired so, as soon as mama booked the rooms, we went right to bed. Sam and I got to share a room.

"I am so tired." Sam said yawning.

"Me too. Lets get our PJ's on and get in bed." He nodded. I went in the bathroom to change while he changed in the room, I had on Sam's shirt and shorts. I walked out after turning the light off and crawled into bed with Sam, who only had boxers on. I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight Darlin'." He said, yawning again. I smiled when he said Darlin'.

"Goodnight baby, I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him on the lips and fell asleep to him humming in my ear. That night, I had the same dream as I did in the truck, only it was more realistic. It was from the night we got together, to now and into the future. I smiled in my sleep once again, and I know Sam did too because when we woke up, mama had pictures of us curled up together smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 636 19
This is a story about two new girls at McKinley, Rachel and Marley, two new guys at McKinley, Jake and Ryder and a guy who's always been at McKinley...
32.1K 677 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
19.8K 452 76
This is the sixth book of the 'New Girl' Series. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, the characters, or any of the songs used in this book. I only own my O...
263 10 5
follow phoebe wright in the journey of her freshman year at mckinley high. book 2 in the forever series sam evans x oc GLEE SEASON ONE.