Fifty Shades of Styles

By greeneyedbabe

Blythe Collins is an American girl who is living in London with her Aunt Lisa while pursuing her fashion care... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Six

4.9K 39 4
By greeneyedbabe

Blythe's POV:

*Fast forward 5 hours to 12:00pm October 19th*

"Blythe you have a delivery" Ally has a smirk on her face as she sweeps past my desk with a rack of clothes. A delivery, from who? I push down my dress as I stand from my desk and I come out from behind it to go see what it is. My heels click and clack against the polished white marble floors, I've always loved this sound for some reason. I see Paula, the receptionist sitting at her desk typing rapidly on her computer. Next to her sits a bouquet of what seems like 3 dozen red roses, they're so beauitful. She hears me and whips her long black hair around to face me with a contagious white smile and her caramel colored eyes wide. "These just arrived for you" she points to the miraculous display of flowers and I'm taken back a bit. I glide over to them and in the middle of them all sits a little white card with small neat writing. I pull it gently and start to read the words. 

Blythe, Happy 18th Birthday Love. A beauitful girl deserves beauitful flowers. ~Harry xx. 

I almost feel light headed just from reading about 12 words on a little white card. Even though I'm in a state of shock, a smile appears on my face and no matter how hard I try to tuck it away, it refuses to hide. The flowers weigh a ton so I'm unable to carry them back to my desk myself. Ever so politely I ask Jim, the security guard to help me. As I sit back at my desk and continue my work, I glance every few seconds back at the bright red roses, back to that little white card. The beeping of my phone makes me jump, it's Alexa. "Blythe would you please come in here, it's important" she says sweetly but sternly. I rise from my desk and saunter down the hall to her office and ultimately her studio. I peak my head in and see her sitting at her glass desk typing on her Mac Desktop. "Hi Alexa" I carefully shut the door so it doesn't slam. "Blythe, happy birthday" she looks up and smiles. Oh, I didn't think she'd remember. "Thank you" I sit down in a matching glass chair that faces her. "I have a great opportunity for you" her British accent thick. I nod and I'm fully intrigued. "My line in America has taken off and I need someone to help run the company" she starts and I feel a clench in my belly. She continues "I would love to offer you the opportunity to be part of my team" she beams at me. Did she just say what I think she said? This is the chance I've been waiting for! "Wow Alexa thank you so much, what exactly is the proposal?" my smile brilliant. "Well, you would stay in New York City for 5 months, with the exception of making trips to Los Angeles and other places. You would be apart of my American team that handles runway shows, photo shoots, the new store, while doing much more. Your pay would triple and you will have numerous opportunities. My close friend Alexander Petrova will be your boss." she smiles pleadingly. I'm extremely taken back by this, it's so unexpected but so great. "Thank you very much for this opportunity. I will greatly consider it" I stand to leave. "Wait one more thing" she stands and I inspect her, she always looks fabulous. "Here" she walks to one of the many racks of her clothes, and reaches in one full of dresses. "Happy Birthday" she hands me a gorgeous dress that is red, it's stunning. "Thank you" I take it from her and she pulls me into a hug and kisses my left cheek. A whole lot of red has made it's way into my life, red roses and a red dress. I seriously need to talk to my Aunt about this business proposal, I'm not quite sure how she'll feel about it. I sit back at my desk after hanging the dress in the coat closet. The red roses smell lovely, I sigh at their beauty. I sigh at Harry, I miss him. I miss him but I'm so angry with him. I pull out my iPhone and open up a new message.

To: Harry Styles

Thank you very much for the flowers, they're lovely. ~Blythe

 I open up my work and continue, awaiting my arrival home tonight. 

Harry's POV:

My phone buzzes in my trousers as I sit in the studio while Louis and Niall record bits. Text from Blythe Collins. She must have gotten my flowers. 

Thank you very much for the flowers, they're lovely. ~Blythe

I catch myself smiling like a bloody fool at my iPhone as I read her response. That's the longest sentence she's said to me since I betrayed her. I still hate myself for hurting her. "Harry, Zayn, you're up" Lou comes out all smiles. "How'd it go?" I stand from the couch and tuck my phone back into my pocket. "Swell" he jumps on me pushing me to the ground as we burst into fits of laughter. I playfully push him off and walk into the recording booth with Zayn. I escape reality when I sing, time to do just that. 

"I'm hungry" Niall whines in the car on the way back to mine and Lou's place. "We have food, 5 more minutes Niall" I chuckle as he clutches his stomach as if he's in pain. We pull up at the complex and get out one by one. A few paps are snapping away with their cameras while a couple teenage girls point a jump from across the street. I send them a friendly wave while my big cheeky grin is visible. The lads are already in the elevator when I come through the double doors. We ride up to our floor and step out into the hall. I walk a few steps to the door and see a woman who weirdly resembles Blythe. She has the same face but different hair and she's about the same height as her. We make awkward eye contact as she get's into the elevator, I can't peel my eyes away from her. It's just too strange. 

Blythe's POV:

"Blythe you can leave early, happy birthday and please think about the job opportunity" Alexa smiles and gives me a hug before shutting herself back into her office. I make my way to the coat closet and once the door is open, I slide on my coat and grab the beautiful red dress that is my birthday present. The flowers are too heavy to bring home so they can sit on my desk and bloom. They really are lovely, Harry was very sweet to send them. I sigh, oh Harry why can't I get over you already? The October 19th cold birthday breeze greets me and this time I don't shutter at the coldness, I smile at the thought of my flowers and my dress and just my 18th birthday. I finally reach my complex and I climb the stairs carefully to the door. The warm air has never felt so good on my skin. I ride the elevator up to my floor and I cross the hall, grazing across his door and to my own. The lights in my apartment are off. I flick them on and I almost scream at the sight, "SURPRISE" my Aunt and another woman yell. Wait that's not another woman, that's my mom. "Mom!" I drop everything in my hands and run to her, throwing myself into her embrace. Tears pool my eyes and I just squeeze her as she smooths my hair with her hands. "Happy birthday sweetheart, I missed you so much" I pull away to get a good look at her. "I missed you too" silver tears run down my cheeks, tears of joy not sadness, a pleasent change. My aunt joins in to make it a little group hug and when we all pull away, there are tears streaming down each of our faces. We all start to giggle at what emotional wrecks we are, while wipping each others cheeks to rid of tears. "Present time!" my mom skips over to the table where balloons are high flying and there are several square boxes beautifully wrapped. A big smile captures my face, showing off my pearly whites. Auntie slides the first one toward me and I want to tear off the pink polka dotted paper like I did when I was a child. I tear off the paper to reveal a gray box. I flip the top open and on a cushion sits a gorgeous silver Michele watch with a rectangluar face and small crystals outlining it. I turn to look at my favorite women and I attack them with a thousand "thank yous" and a giant hug. "Open the others" my mom jumps up and down like a giddy little girl. She's always been cute like that, very free spirited and fun. I turn back around to face the remaining gifts and I open the next one. Inside the paper is another jewlery box except smaller. I carefully flip it open and two diamond earrings sparkle back at me with magnificant beauty. I start to jump up and down with happness, these gifts are incredible. The last gift is much bigger than the other two which makes me anxious. I strip it of paper and the tan box with white writing makes me want to cry with happiness. On the box, scripted in white writing is the word Louboutin. My eager hands throw the lid to the side and in the box rests a pair of the most incredible shoes I've ever seen. My very own pair of Christian Louboutins. The studded spikes dazzle on the sexy shiny black heel, while the red bottom just throws me over the edge. I throw my arms around my mom and aunt and just start to tear at how amazing these presents are. "Thank you so much! I love you both!" I squeeze them to the point of suffercation. "Happy birthday honey" my mommy smiles at me. We look a lot alike except her hair is blonde with highlights and lowlights and my hair is just a deep chocolate brown. "C'mon, get ready we're going to celebrate" my aunt pushes me towards my room to which I turn around and grab my stuff that I threw on the floor. I scurry to my bedroom and set down everything on the plush white comforter. "Charlie it's my birthday" I nuzzle my kitten in my arms and kiss him repeatedly. I guess you could say I'm kind of a cat lady. I bring my dress over my shoulders and set it on the bed before rolling my black stockings down my legs and onto the floor. I finish undressing before setting out for the shower. 

After I scrub my hair and loofa my entire body head to toe I wrap a towel around my self and tuck it at the top before sitting infront of my white vanity. I stare back at myself in the mirror, tilting my head to the side. I can't believe I'm a legal adult already, this is pure insanity. The feeling of losing my childhood completely rattles me inside, making me wish I could go back to the younger days when my only issue was which picture to color in my coloring book. I dismiss my thoughts quickly and start to get ready. With the help of a few round brushes, a blow dryer, and a curling iron, my hair looks sleek and shiny with dark curls falling over my shoulders and over my chest. With a spastic move of my hand over my hair, I spray hairspray lightly over my dark locks. Over my eyelids, I decorate them with dark colors making an impressive smokey eye. I put on mascara to make my lashes long and thick on top and bottom before darkening my waterline with a bit of liner. Dark eyes, sexy yet classy. I sweep a little blush over my cheeks before puckering my lips and putting a natural pinkish lipstick over them. Ah almost done. I dance over to my bed and take the Chung red dress off the hanger. I step one foot at a time into it and shimmy it up to the top before reaching behind myself and  zipping it to the top. Before stepping into my goregous new shoes, I lavish myself in my new earrings. Finally I step into the black spiked Louboutins that give me atleast 5 inches and lengthen my legs to extremes. I strut to my full length mirror and I smile widely at the outcome of my work, very happy with the result. I throw my iPhone, id, credit card, and lipgloss into a shimmery black clutch before shutting the light and make my entrance into the main room. My mom and aunt are sipping glasses of wine in the kitchen while laughing like normal sisters do. Before they can see me I take a look at them. My mom is dressed in a slim black dress that hugs her petite figure, while her size 7 1/2 feet are in high black Jimmy Choo's. I wouldn't know one designer from the other if it weren't for my mom and love of fashion and my job. Speaking of my job, I've got to talk to my mom and aunt tonight about the job in New York. My aunt is dark purple slender dress that comes just above her knee with gorgeous sliver Gucci's on her feet. "Honey, you look stunning" mommy makes her way to me with a second glass and hands me the blood red wine. I take a sip and enjoy the fact that I'm legal, here at least. "Let's take a picture before we go" my aunt pulls out her iPhone. We all smile for a quick picture, a real smile on my face. "Send that to me Auntie" I set my glass on the counter. "Shall we go, reservations at 10" my aunt fiddles with her phone before I hear a ping in my clutch. Just to clarify, my mom and her sister both grew up in America but my aunt moved here with her husband who was British, who she divorced after a year. I gulp down the last bits of my wine and set my glass in the sink before we all slip into our coats and leave the apartment. I save the image to my phone and pull up a tweet. I've avoided going on twitter and the inernet in general, along with the tv since I saw Harry and I were everywhere. Without even checking anything else I pull up a new tweet.

@BlytheBaby Finally a legal adult here in the UK! Best birthday ever! Two favorite women, Mama and Auntie! twitpic.com/hahe87 

I stupidly decide to scroll through my mentions when one in particular catches my eye and makes me gape. 

@Harry_Styles Happy 18th Birthday to the lovely @BlytheBaby. 35 seconds ago

I feel my cheeks getting hot and red and that's when I look up to see him in the hall, smiling my way. No no this can't be happening! It feels like forever before I reach him and he's standing there in dark jeans, brown boots, and a gray jacket with a rocker tee and button down. Talk about rocker sex God. Oh no, I did not just say that. I bite my bottom lip once I'm within a couple feet of him. 

Harry's POV:

She looks absolutely beauitful, she's dressed in red, always been a fan of red. Her cheeks are red even though she's clearly trying to hide her blush and she's biting her lip. Does she know how appealing she looks? The woman I saw earlier stands next to her in black, must be her mum I assume and her aunt whom I've already had the pleasure of meeting stands in dark purple. Lovely family she's got here. "Happy Birthday Blythe" I take a leap of faith and plant a quick soft kiss on her cheek. "Thank you Harry" she fights back her smile. My smile is visible and I'm unable to hide it so I don't even try. There is a pause of awkward silence before she speaks again. "Harry this is my mom, Caroline and you've already met my Aunt Lisa" she waves her hand toward them. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Collins, nice to see you again Ms. Swiss" I politely shake both of their hands. "Caroline please" she smiles. "Call me LIsa" her aunt interjects. "Would you like to come celebrate with us Harry?" her mother pleads and I see Blythe nudge her side from the corner of my eye. Hm, golden opportunity eh? "I'd love to, thank you" I give my award winning smile and Blythe rolls her eyes at me. I follow behind them with my hands in my pockets into the lift. It's rather small so Blythe and I are within inches, I just want to attack her with my lips but I resist. She fixes her hair over her shoulders and when her hand comes down, it brushes against mine and I feel her shutter from my touch. I get an ache in my belly, the ache for Blythe's affection that I clearly do not deserve. The lift opens and we leave the complex, my car sits there waiting. "Let's take my car" I sway my hand in it's direction. Blythe strides past me in her high black pumps and her hips sway side to side. She's so fiesty, sassy, I love it.

Out of complete coincedence Blythe and I end up sitting next to each other, thigh to thigh and she stirs uncomfortable. Her mum and Aunt are chatting away and we just sit awkwardly looking around and locking eyes ever so often. Enough of this, "So did you like the flowers I sent?" I turn to face her. "Yes thank you they were beautiful" she pulls a smile and I smile back. "Erm can we talk later?" I plead and her smile turns to a frown and my mouth presses into a thin hard line. "We'll see" the car comes to a hault and the engine cuts before Frank, the driver comes around and opens the door for us. I see flashes of cameras, we must be somewhere popular. Caroline and Lisa get out and strut into the restaurant while I give Blythe a concerned look. "It's fine, go" she gives me a playful push out the door and once I'm visible the paps start to scream and yelp. To hell with them, I hold out my hand and she surprisingly takes it and gets out of the car gracefully. She walks in front of me into Liv, part restaurant and part club, love this place. Once inside Blythe has a genuine smile and that natural pink on her cheeks, she seems to be warming up to me a bit. Should be an interesting night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 531 25
Harry meets Kacey Day, an actress living in London and they begin an intense reationship. Will she survive when an encounter with a fan goes horrib...
170 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
3K 61 30
Thalia bears the weight of the world on her back. She has no family, no friends, and nothing to live for. When she's stuck in an elevator with Harry...
21.5K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...